World Wrestling Feeteration

Story Info
Natalya vs. Alexa for the U.S. Title with Liv as Referee.
1.9k words
2.43
4.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best 2-out-of-3 Falls Match for the United States Championship

Natalya vs Alexa (Liv Morgan as Special Referee)

Pre-Match:

Liv (already wearing a black bra and black pantyhose with no shoes) and Natalya (wearing Canadian flag 1-piece and black sheer pantyhose with no shoes) walks over to her.

Natalya: Hey, Liv! How are you?

Liv: (startled and trying to remain calm despite her crush Natalya finally speaking to her) Oh? Hey, Natalya! How...How are you?

Natalya: I'm doing really good actually! So, I heard Mr. McMichael made you the Referee for my U.S. Title Match with Alexa tonight?

Liv: Ummm...yeah. Should be quite a match. I...can't wait to see you out there! I mean, be out there with you! (now embarrassed) I mean...I can't wait to officiate such an important match...with you. (deep exhale by her)

Natalya: (now obviously noticing how she has flustered Liv and smiling) Well, I know you'll do a great job as a Liv.

Liv: Oh yeah? Thanks!

Natalya: (now moving much closer to Liv) Oh yes, I know you'll call this match... (puts her pointer finger on Liv's chest and starts moving her fingers down her cleavage)...right down the middle. (looks up at Liv's eyes seductively)

Liv: (now visibly startled and aroused) Ohhhh...yeah, Natalya.

Natalya: You know Liv, I heard a rumor you've always had a thing for feet in nylons? Do you like mine?

(both look up and down Natalya's black sheer pantyhose covered legs and feet)

Liv: Oh my God! They...they...are so gorgeous, Natalya. The...black sheer...really matches your Canadian flag one-piece! (deep exhale)

Natalya: (grinning ear to ear) Why yes they do! I wore them just for you and this match. I heard you like pantyhose and thought you might like mine! Also you know I love my home country of Canada. (She then takes Liv by the hand and places her hand on her Canadian Maple Leaf on the one-piece and looks back up seductively at Liv) Do you also love Canada?

Liv: (now trembling and turning red) I...um...love it so much right now!

Natalya: (smiling with an evil look) Well, if I win the U.S. Championship tonight, we can love my Canadian Maple Leaf together tonight.

Liv: (still trembling) What...um...what do you mean?

Natalya: If I become the U.S. Champion tonight, you can become my girlfriend. And as long as I'm U.S. Champ, you can stay my girlfriend. See you in the ring tonight, Liv. (Natalya grabs her hand and places it on Natalya's cleavage and starts running her fingers down her own cleavage) And remember, right down the middle.

(Natalya then blows her a kiss and walks away as Liv still looks flushed).

Match:

Liv already in the ring wearing black bra and black pantyhose (no shoes).

ALEXA in one corner wearing red, black sheer & blue ring gear with shiny, flesh colored pantyhose (no shoes) with the U.S. Championship belt over her shoulder.

Natalya in the other corner still wearing her earlier Canadian flag one piece, black sheer pantyhose (no shoes).

Liv holds up U.S. Title Belt and announces this match as best 2-out-of-3 Falls for the United States Championship between the challenger Natalya and the champion, ALEXA.

Liv tells both girls to begin Fall 1.

Natalya and ALEXA circle around and lock up.

ALEXA puts her knee in Natalya's stomach and Natalya leans forward.

ALEXA forces Natalya into corner and kicks her stomach repeatedly.

Natalya loses breath and ALEXA knocks her on her butt and Natalya sits in the bottom corner.

ALEXA places her foot on Natalya's throat up against the corner/ropes.

ALEXA grabs Natalya and pulls her up out of the corner, grabs her and gives her a DDT into the center of the ring.

ALEXA kicks Natalya's ribs and repeatedly starts kicking Natalya's knee.

Natalya (now on her back) grabs knee and then ALEXA grabs her legs and puts Natalya in the Sharpshooter.

ALEXA trash talks Natalya while in the Sharpshooter: "Just like Montreal with Bret, eh Natalya?!?! Tap out!"

Natalya writhes in pain and can't break free from the Sharpshooter but doesn't tap.

Natalya raises her arm seemingly about to tap out to the Sharpshooter, when suddenly Liv superkicks ALEXA in the face (ala Shawn Michaels Sweet Chin Music kick)

ALEXA falls to the ring completely knocked out.

Liv helps Natalya up, hugs her and says "I want to be your girlfriend".

Natalya with an evil grin and then arrogantly walks over to the knocked out ALEXA, picks her up (ALEXA still lifeless) and throws her into the corner turnbuckle and starts punching her in the stomach and kicking her in the stomach.

ALEXA still not fighting back and then Natalya places her foot right on ALEXA's face in the turnbuckle and holds her foot on there for 10 seconds; placing her foot right over ALEXA's nose and mouth.

Natalya then lifts the defenseless ALEXA onto her feet, holds her up and then clotheslines her hard to the mat.

Natalya then gets up and confidently struts around the fallen ALEXA and then grabs ALEXA's legs and applies the Sharpshooter to her and as she holds it yells out "How's this for a Montreal Screwjob?!?!"

After a few seconds, Liv starts the count of 3 to raise ALEXA's arm each time and at 3 when she is still lifeless and the arm falls to the mat harmlessly, Liv declares the first fall to Natalya.

*Natalya goes to her corner and ALEXA still lies in the ring motionless.

After a 5 second break, Liv declares the start of Fall 2

Fall 2 begins with Natalya confidently strutting back over to ALEXA down on the mat and lifts her back up and takes her back to the corner turnbuckle and wraps each of her arms around the ropes to keep her upright.

Natalya then runs to the opposite corner and jumps forward so that she splashes her whole body stomach-first, squashing her opponent between her and the turnbuckle (Stinger Splash).

ALEXA falls to sitting in the corner of the turnbuckle and Natalya, still looking arrogant and cocky says to Liv "It's time to teach this bitch a lesson" and instructs Liv to give her a wedgie exposing more of her black sheer pantyhose covered ass and she turns around in front of ALEXA and gives her a long Stinkface.

Natalya then puts her ass back in front of ALEXA's face, grabs ALEXA's head and forces her to kiss Natalya's black sheer pantyhose ass on each cheek multiple times.

Liv laughing and Natalya then pulls ALEXA by her feet to drag her out of the corner and drag her to the middle of the ring while she lays on her back, still motionless.

Natalya then sits on ALEXA's face with her face facing ALEXA's feet and rubs her crotch on ALEXA's face.

Natalya then lays on top of ALEXA and tells Liv to lift ALEXA's head to put her face into her ass.

Natalya then tells Liv to take her legs and wrap them around ALEXA in a reverse headscissors.

Liv, loving it all, immediately follows Natalya's every demand.

Natalya then aggressively squeezes ALEXA's head and ALEXA's mouth opens and her tongue comes out as Natalya squeezes life out of ALEXA.

Natalya holds the headscissors and squeezes her head for about 15 seconds and then she tells Liv to see if ALEXA is out.

ALEXA has her hand raised by Liv 3 times announcing the count after each one.

At 3 when ALEXA's hand falls again to the mat, Liv says "She's out Natalya!"

Natalya continues to hold and squeeze ALEXA's head for a few more seconds after the announcement and then she finally releases her legs, sits back up on ALEXA's face and punches ALEXA's crotch before finally standing back up over the beaten ALEXA.

As Natalya stands up, Liv is clapping and hugs Natalya and congratulates her for winning.

*Natalya then says to Liv "Oh hell no! This match was 2 out of 3 falls, but I'm not done yet! I want all 3 falls!"

Liv then laughs and says "Ok!" and announces Fall 3 begins.

ALEXA is still laying on her back in the middle of the ring.

Natalya lifts her up and then kicks her again in her stomach to force her to lean over and then gives her a Pedigree. (grabbing hold of the ALEXA's head/hair and dropping down to her knees, grabbing each of ALEXA's arms and then forcing ALEXA's face into the mat)

Natalya then crawls onto ALEXA and lays on her and places her breasts over ALEXA's face and says to Liv "Count to 3 in French!"

Liv then does a 3-count while counting 1-2-3 out loud in French while she and Natalya lock eyes and smile at each other the entire count.

Natalya then slowly crawls off ALEXA and Natalya stands over ALEXA and places her black sheer pantyhose foot over ALEXA's nose and mouth.

Liv lifts Natalya's hand up and hugs her and Natalya then yells at Liv "Now get that bitch out of the ring! This is MY moment!"

Liv then rolls ALEXA out of the ring and out of sight and then asks her "Can I please give you your belt now, Natalya?"

Natalya, with a big smile, says "Oui" and Liv excitedly runs out of the ring and grabs the U.S. Title Belt.

Liv comes to give her the Belt, Natalya says "Announce me as Champion...since you're my girlfriend now!"

Liv smiles big and hands the Belt to Natalya who holds it up with one hand and Liv says "THE WINNER OF ALL THREE FALLS OF THIS MATCH! AND NEWWWWW UNITED STATES CHAMPION, THE QUEEN OF CALGARY, NATALYA!!!!"

Natalya then tells Liv to get on her knees in front of her place the U.S. Championship around her waist.

Liv then gets on her knees and places the Belt around Natalya's waist, stays on her knees directly facing Natalya, kisses the U.S. Belt around Natalya's waist and then hugs Natalya's black sheer panthose leg.

Natalya still standing over Liv, then pets Liv's hair while she's holding her leg and tells Liv to go grab her bag and Liv runs off and hands Natalya a small bag and then returns to her position on her knees next to Natalya's side.

Natalya then lays the U.S. belt on the ground in front of her and places her black sheer pantyhose feet on top of the U.S. Belt.

Natalya then says "As your new U.S. Champion, I want to let you all know that as of now, the United States Championship is dead and buried!"

Natalya then takes the Canadian Flag sticker out of her bag, steps off the U.S. Belt and places the Canadian Flag sticker on the face of the Belt with the Canadian Flag sticker covering the belt.

Natalya then says "This title is now the Canada Championship and I will keep this title belt glorious and free!"

Liv still on her knees holding Natalya's leg looks up at her and says "Natalya, I stand on guard for thee!"

Natalya then places her hands under Liv's jaw and tilts her head up to make eye contact with her and says "I'll always wear pantyhose for you as long as you make sure I always wear this Belt. Never let me lose this and you'll never lose me. Now stand up and let's go back and celebrate."

Liv rises up and Natalya puts her arm around her waist and grab her black pantyhose ass as Liv says "Ohhhhh Canada!"

-END-