Celebrity Sexfights

Story Info
A new erotic series where popular celebrities face off.
1.6k words
4.37
8.8k
19

Part 1 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

I've been producing several reality TV shows over the last few years without a lot of success. Midwest Housewives, Supermarket Stars, Garage Sale Addicts and Amazing Survivors, just to name a few.

I finally think I found a winner. I've signed a deal with Picflix for an adult themed adventure called Celebrity Sexfights. It was sure to have plenty of nudity, with a heavy sexual theme. I have no doubt in my mind that we can get millions of viewers eager to get a glimpse of their favorite stars fighting for sexual supremacy.

My own personal fetish of fantasizing about beautiful women in a competitive mode, along with my fascination with catfights, led me to this kinky adventure.

Word spread pretty fast about what i had going, and i had no problem getting investors. The hard part would be signing celebrities to compete in such a deal. They would be exposing themselves like never before. I was surprised at some of the names of gorgeous women that were interested. We even signed an Academy Award winning actress, who agreed to not only compete, but promised to help us recruit some of her colleagues. There were several other actresses, singers, athletes, and reality TV stars.

I don't want to spoil it by revealing any names, but we have stars from Saturday Night Live, The Sopranos, Law & Order, and The Office. A couple of familiar faces from Fox News, and several former sexy castaways from one of my favorite shows, Survivor.

As a matter of fact, our debut featured two popular contestants from Survivor. We were going to start things off with a match between sassy, curly-haired brunette Jerri Manthey, and the beautiful short-haired babe, Ami Cusack. The fact that both women bared all for Playboy, should help them to alleviate any fears of exposing their bodies on our show.

We had no problem selling out the small 500-seat venue at $1000 a ticket, and our opening night crowd was raucous, waiting for things to get started. A huge roar went up when Jerri was the first contestant to enter the arena, strutting into the ring in her skimpy dark blue bikini. The 50ish woman looked absolutely magnificent, showing off her killer body, and swinging her head around, letting her curly dark shoulder length hair fly freely as she waved to the crowd, flashing her radiant smile. She may have been a bitch on the island, but here she was getting a rousing ovation.

From the opposite direction, Ami Cusack pranced into the packed arena, with her arms raised as the audience cheered wildly. She was sporting a bright orange string bikini that showed off her amazing hourglass figure. The two hot MILFs looked incredible as they paraded around the ring waving to the enthusiastic horny crowd.

It had the intensity of one of WWE's famous "bra & panties" matches, only the stakes were a little higher. Not only did you have to get your opponent naked, but you had get her to submit sexually. There was sure to be plenty of wandering fingers in this kinky format. The fact that our two contestants have a personal rivalry and can't stand each other, should add to the excitement.

The bell sounded and the two scantily clad women slowly approached each other in the center of the ring. They raised an arm and locked fingers while reaching around with the other hand, trying to cup the other's ample bottom. It looked more like they were dancing than fighting, but they each cautiously tried to size up their opponent.

Their foreheads touched as they leaned in, staring each other down in a battle of wills.

"You're going down tonight, Bitch" Jerri sneered, while digging her fingers into Ami's orange bikini bottom.

"Not a chance" Ami responded. "I was better than you then. I'm better than you now."

The dirty blonde gritted her teeth as their standoff was getting personal. They slowly circled around, still locked in a stalemate.

Jerri made the first move, tugging on Ami's bottom, yanking it halfway down her ass, exposing her incredible butt crack, sending the crowd into a tizzy. The 50-year-old fox kept her balance and swung around, tossing Jerri to the floor, where she pounced on top of her, gaining the early advantage. Her bottoms may have been barely hanging on, but Ami was undeterred, and pinned the brunette's wrists to the mat while smothering her with her breasts.

The audience was going crazy as the fight was on! Ami scooted up and planted her nice round butt on Jerri's tummy, as she had her in a schoolgirl pin. She gave a mischievous smirk to her cocky foe, who was laying flat on her back unable to move. Ami leaned in, licking Jerri's ear and kissing her on the cheek, try to establish some dominance right away. She moved her way down until she got to Jerri's heaving breasts, where she nibbled lightly at the brunette's little pokie, causing the sassy bitch to squeal in protest.

Ami got more aggressive and backed away, tearing Jerri's top off, exposing her stiff dark thimble-sixed nipples, much to the delight of the energetic crowd. Ami flung the blue top around as if she were a cowgirl riding a bronco, enjoying her dominating position. She flung it into the crowd, where several fans scrambled to come up with the souvenir. The feisty lesbian turned her attention back to her topless rival, who was tossing and turning, trying to get out from underneath.

Jerri tried to tilt Ami to the side and frantically tried to push her off, She pulled on the string of the orange bikini bottoms, where it became undone, showing even more of Ami's voluptuous rear end.

Jerri's tenacity paid off as Ami lost her balance and fell off to the side, with her fluffy muff showing as her legs were spread wide open, falling onto her back without her bottoms. The topless dark-haired babe quickly took advantage, scurrying around and plopping herself on top of her opponent.

The crowd cheered with approval as the action was picking up, with both celebrity fighting it out hal-naked. Things got even wilder as a huge roar went up at the latest development. Jerri went straight for Ami's crotch, rubbing her pussy as the short-haired beauty let out a high pitched scream.

Jerri had one hand on Ami's breast, holding her down, while furiously fingering the hairy pussy of her gasping nemesis.

"That's it. Scream for me, Bitch" Jerri sneered, while shoving a couple fingers inside Ami's moist vagina. "Show everybody what a slut you are."

She was relentless with the finger banging, turning the tables and gaining a clear advantage in the match. Jerri loved being in control and was feeding off the energy from the crowd.

"Cum for me, Bitch!" she hissed while gloating over her struggling rival.

Ami could barely keep going as she tried to keep from exploding with sexual excitement. Jerri was hitting all the right spots, putting her on the verge of a game clinching orgasm. There was no way she could lose this match. Anyone but Jerri!

The cock brunette knew she was close to victory, as Ami rolled to her side, trying to close her legs, fighting off the probing fingers. Jerri squeezed Ami's nice C-cup breast, adding to her dominance. She decided she wanted more. The wavy-haired beauty reached for the strings of Ami's top, pulling on them until it fell off harmlessly, leaving the whimpering blonde completely naked on the bottom.

"Just cum for me, like a good little slut" Jerri purred, adding a third finger to her assault on Ami's wet pink pussy.

The violent fingering paid as Ami finally caved in to a quivering orgasm, slapping the mat, conceding the match to her hated arch rival.

Jerri leapt to her feet with her arms raised, flashing a huge smile as she came away with the victory. She paraded around the ring in her skimpy blue pantie, while Ami laid naked on the mat, curled up in a ball, sobbing at her embarrassing defeat.

Jerri showed no sympathy for her opponent, taking in the ovation from the appreciative crowd. She did a victory lap, prancing around the ring topless, enjoying her victory. The brash brunette stood next to her defeated rival, teasing the crowd at Ami's expense.

"Let's hear it for the poor little loser" she barked, trying to humiliate her even more.

"She came like a cheap slut!"

As the crowd continued with their ovation, Jerri wasn't finished,

"We shouldn't let her have all the fun, should we?

The audience cheered even louder as Jerri teased them by sticking her thumbs in the waistband of her blue bikini bottom, slowly peeling it off. She shimmied out of it, and flung the skimpy panties into the crowd, showing off her thick, but neatly trimmed bush.

Jerri took one more victory lap before stopping by her defeated foe. Sh towered over Ami, who was lying on her back, sobbing at this humiliating ending.

Jerri egged on the crowd as she encouraged them to make more noise, lifting her arms as she stood over her victim. The brash brunette squatted down and planted her hairy muff on Ami's face.

"To the victor go the spoils, Ami" Jerri quipped spreading her pussy lips with two fingers as she grinded her wet pussy on her face.

"LICK IT, LOSER!!"

The crowd went wild, cheering loudly as Jerri forced her defeated friend to lick her pussy.

Ami reluctantly did as she was told, tonguing Jerri's hairy pussy.

The thrill of coming out victorious, along with the expert oral skills of her worthy opponent, and the intensity of the raucous arena, led Jerri to achieve her own spastic orgasm in a matter of minutes. She left her mark on opponent, leaving her glazed and confused, finishing off this special night by cumming on Ami's face. The ultimate victory.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers