Worlds Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all. Take all the time you need. Do you need assistance with bringing her back to your ship?"

"Yes, please. The less movement with her like this, the better."

"Ok, I shall grab the others."

"No, the other two can hold themselves better than we can. I swear, they could inhale this entire gathering of alcohol three times over and they'll act like it was just a drop. I wouldn't wanna ruin their fun."

"Alright. Well, just grab onto my shoulder and I shall transport you to your ship."

I do as instructed, helping Dani to her feet before bringing a hand to Val's shoulder. And before my eyes, we go from the party all the way back to our ship. She helps me lead Dani inside and onto a chair as she continues her monologuing.

"Just a sec," I say before heading to the control panel.

I input the commands for her bed to appear, which it does after I enter the codes. I then lift her up with the help of Val, lying her onto the bed.

"You're both so great," Dani slurs, "Such a great group of people. All fifteen of you. Heh. You're in your own hair. Isn't that cookies? Hehehe. No, not cookies. Cookie. I don't know why I would say cookies."

Val giggles at her utter nonsense, placing the mugs of what looks to be coffee down on the nightstand, saying,

"I do not understand."

"She's trying to say kooky," I explain, "She learned it from a pretty old show and I guess it's just resurfacing now."

"You really know your way around a cookie, you cookie heads," Dani sputters, earning more laughs from us both,

"Any way you could put her to sleep?" I ask Val, "Staying up like this isn't really doing her any favors."

"Oh, yes, of course," she answers.

She brings her hands to Dani's temples, closing her eyes as her markings lightly start glowing before saying,

"Shhhh. You must rest now."

And within seconds, Dani's eyes are closed shut with her lightly snoring soon after. Val then removes her hands from her head, lightly stepping away from her with me following behind. We stealthily make our way out of the ship and shut the door. Once we're out, we quietly maneuver to the entrance of Val's ship.

"Thank you so much," I say as we step inside,

"Oh, it is no trouble, really," Val replies, "You are the one who has done most of the work. She is very lucky to have such a considerate friend like you."

"Well, it was your transportation that sped up the process. You shouldn't down size your contributions. You're too amazing for anything you do to be considered irrelevant."

She turns her eyes away from me, biting her lower lip as her markings shift to yellow. I smirk at her demeanor, loving how absolutely cute she always is. Without thinking, I bring a hand to her cheek, grabbing her attention. As she looks me in the eyes, my mind endlessly wanders. I can't think straight. My thoughts are moving a thousand miles a second.

Moments pass of being trapped in my own head as I stare at her beautiful face, feeling myself lose control with each passing second. Then, surprising both me and Val, I lean forward and plant a kiss right on her soft lips. A few seconds pass before I realize what the hell I'm doing and pull away.

Oh my God. Oh my God! Oh my God!!! What the hell did I just do?! Why did I do that?! Why did I think that that was ok?! Fuck! She's gotta hate me now! Shit! I just ruined everything! Oh, God, I knew I shouldn't have drank that much! Now we're gonna get kicked out and we're never gonna see them again! And it's all my fault! It's all my fu-

"Alex," she says in her light voice, interrupting my thoughts, "It is alright. I am not mad. Not at all. In fact, I am quite relieved. I was beginning to think that the thoughts that you had about me were what you refer to as 'intrusive thoughts'. But the fact that those thoughts are genuine makes me so...happy."

She gives me a smirk, but it's not like the other ones I've seen from her. This one's different. The look she's giving me is one I'd never expect her to even be able to know, let alone pull off. I then take notice of her breathing. It's slightly heavier than before. And now, her markings are changing again. At first I don't recognize the color, but only when it sets do I recognize it as a deep blue. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what this color means. She wants me to make her even happier.

She leans forward, planting a kiss of her own on my lips, taking me off guard. But I soon embrace it, reciprocating it as I bring my hands to her hips. I then push deeper into the kiss, earning a light moan to escape her lips. Fuck, I've been wanting to hear that sweet sound for so long. Ever since I first heard it, I could never stop thinking about it. Now I want more.

I tighten my grip on her hips before lifting her up. She makes a small sound of enjoyment of my sudden action, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, pulling me even deeper in the kiss. I maneuver my hands from her hips to her back, both to add more support for her and to explore her small, soft, sexy body. I want her. I fucking want her so bad. She giggles before briefly breaking the kiss and leaning into my ear, whispering,

"If that is true, then walk into the room on your right and show me how much you 'fucking want me'."

God, it's like she knows exactly how to turn me on. She then pulls me back in to kiss me as I follow her directions, stepping into the room to my right. Right as we pass through the doorway, she extends her leg, pushing the button to close the door with her foot. I then step towards her bed, turning and sitting down on it, having her straddle my lap. She brings her hands to my face, caressing it as we savor each other's taste.

My hands then maneuver around her body, sliding from her back all the way to her toned little tummy. I then remember a very interesting detail about her belly. Let's see if I can recreate that. I snake my hand to the center of her belly, slowly and gently circling it. And just like last time, her body lightly vibrates, her markings light up, expounding on the deep blue that they've turned to, and finally, she blesses my ear drums with a soft little moan. The greatest sound I've ever heard in my life.

Still maintaining my circular motions on her tummy, I shift our positions, gently guiding her to the bed and lying her down as she keeps making her tiny moans, letting me know how good it makes her feel. I break the kiss to get a good look at her face. Just as I thought, she's in pure bliss.

CHAPTER 4

"You're so sexy," I say, grabbing her attention, "You like how I rub your little tummy like this? Feels good, huh?"

"Y-yes," she moans, "I-I love it. P-please keep going. I-it feels so good."

I chuckle at the neediness in her voice. She's really enjoying herself. It just makes me wanna spoil her even more. I lean down to her neck, latching my mouth onto it and gently sucking on it, slightly taken aback at just how unbelievably sweet she is. She moans louder right as I make contact, arching her back and taking deep breaths. Seems like someone really liked that. I continue my actions, praising her neck and rubbing her tummy as she moans more and more, grabbing onto the bed sheets for dear life.

Her moans are turning me on even more. I can practically feel myself dripping. They're also piquing my curiosity. If she's like this just from me sucking on her neck, then what would happen if I did this?

After a few more seconds of treating her neck, I slither farther down her body, trailing kisses to her chest, taking her right nipple in my mouth and lightly sucking on it. This earns another moan from her right as I start sucking on her. This must be the very first time she's done something like this. Am I really gonna be the very first being to have sex with her? Oh, that just makes this so much better.

I guide my hand from her stomach to her other breast, grabbing and squeezing it as I continue sucking on her. I then replace the former sensation with something even better, moving my knee up to her pussy and gently grinding against it. She shudders in response to my action, moaning even more. Fuck, she's already so wet for me. She's practically coated my knee with her arousal alone. Now I'm dying to taste her.

I pop her chest out of my mouth, looking right at her face as I descend her body, trailing kisses from her chest to her tummy. I kiss her right at the center of her marking before giving it a big lick, earning the same reactions I got from my hand. I then trail kisses from her tummy to her abdomen, stopping just above her pelvis before hooking my arms under her thighs. She lets out a small "Eep" as I pull her closer to me, making me chuckle at her reaction before sticking out my tongue and dragging it along her body all the way to her soaking wet pussy.

Right as I get the first taste of it, I'm already addicted to it. This is the sweetest taste that I've ever had on my tongue. I love it so much. She tastes so good. Everything about this girl is a treat.

I continue kissing and licking her sweet little pussy, earning moans and gasps in response, encouraging me to taste her more. I tighten my grip on her thighs, pushing her further into my face. She spreads her legs wider, giving me better access to her pussy.

After a few more minutes of light licking and kissing, I decide to go a bit further. I latch onto her cunt, making her moan even louder in ecstasy as I lightly suck on it. She grips tighter on the sheets, nearly pulling them off the bed as she tilts her head back.

Her voice, her actions, her taste, all of it is just driving me wild. I suck even harder on her, garnering more of every one of her perfect reactions. I feel her legs starting to shake in my arms as I eat her out. I take this as either the pleasure being so overwhelming to her or she's about to cum. So I take my left hand from under her thigh and bring it to the entrance of her pussy, circling it with a finger before sliding it inside. She moans even louder as I slide my finger in and out of her tight little pussy, still sucking on her.

Within a few minutes of me fucking her with my finger, her markings start to change color again. They change from blue to red. No, green. Wait, now they're gold. And now they're pink. Now yellow. She moans louder and louder as her colors start changing faster and faster. So she is about to cum. I remove myself from her sex before moving up to fer face, deeply kissing her as I add another finger, curling them both.

After a few more moments of me fingering her, she lets out a loud moan into the kiss with her markings switching back to white, shining a bright light as she coats my fingers in her fluids. She rolls her hips, riding out the last of her orgasm as I slow down my fingers. She then lays limp on the bed and I break the kiss.

I look her in her eyes and she looks back into mine, catching her breath as her markings fade. My mind is completely blank. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I don't know what I'm thinking right now. I just became part of an alien's first time. And she liked it. Hell, she loved it. I loved it. I love her.

Written for an original commission, posted on Outfox Stories by Eccho25, reposted with permission.

She gasps after that last thought, signaling to me that she heard it. No. That's not gonna cut it. That's not something to be heard in someone's head. I caress her face, staring deep into her soul before saying,

"Val, I love you. So much."

Her fading markings then shift to lime green as she smiles at me.

"I love you, too," she replies with a small chuckle, "You are the best thing that ever happened to me."

We share another kiss with her turning our positions so that she's on top of me. She then brings her hands to the bottom of my shirt, saying,

"There are two things that I have always wanted to try when it comes to this ritual."

She pulls my shirt above my head. She then reaches behind me, unclasping my bra and tossing it aside. She then leans down, planting a kiss on my lips before trailing kisses to my neck, making me moan as she brings her hands to my chest, toying with them as she worships my neck. She then starts sucking harder, elevating the pleasure for me as I finally get what she's trying to do. After a few minutes of sucking on my neck, she finally releases me, giggling as she admires her work.

"There," she says, "Now it is official that you are mine."

I chuckle at her declaration, happily accepting it before saying,

"So if one thing you wanted to do was own me, what's the other thing you wanted?"

"Oh, just this~"

She moves back, bringing her fingers to the hem of my shorts and panties and pulling them off of my body. She tosses my bottoms to the side, never breaking eye contact with me as she gives me a seductive look. She then moves back up close to me, bringing a hand to my pussy and gently rubbing it, making me lightly moan from her soft touch. After a few moments of rubbing it, she brings both of her hands behind her to balance herself. She then intertwines our legs, pressing our pussies against each other.

I lean forward, balancing myself on her leg as I grind against her. We both moan in tandem with each movement. Oh, God, I love this. I can't believe I've never tried this position before.

She grinds harder against me, elevating the feeling for us both. I then pull her in for another kiss, speeding up my movements. She reciprocates the kiss, matching my pace as we both moan in each others' mouths.

I then break the kiss, moving to her neck to return her previous favor. She moans louder as I ravish her neck. After a few moments, I release my mouth from her neck, looking at the hickey that matches mine.

"Now you-...belong to me," I say in between moans, "You're mine- ah...a-and I'm yours...Fuck...Now cement it for me-...Tel- oh, God...Tell me you love me. Say it. Let me hear it. I need it. Tell me you love me, baby- Yes!...Tell me."

"I love you," she obeys, "I-I love you so fucking much. Y-you are e- mgn! You are everything to me. I want you to be with me...Forever. Please say you will be with me...I wa-agn~...I want to be by your side...For the rest of our lives."

I caress her face, giving her a grin, saying,

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here with you. I put that on my life."

She embraces me in a hug as our movements get faster and harder. Within moments of our embrace, I take notice of her markings changing colors again, letting me know that she's at her limit again. And I'm not too far away from mine either. So to do this right, to prove my words to be the truth, to absolutely give her no doubts whatsoever about what I just said and agreed to, I end the hug and look her directly in her eyes as our orgasms get closer and closer.

Her markings shift back to white and then get blindingly bright as we both let out a final moan, lightly spasming into each other as we release our fluids. I then lie down on the bed, pulling her down with me with her burrowing into my heaving chest as I catch my breath. Best. Day. Ever.

I don't even know how much time has passed. Not since the party, not since us landing here, not even since I started going to school. I don't even know how much time is passing right now. Seconds, minutes, hours, eons, no clue. And frankly, I couldn't give less of a damn about it. With Val right here in my arms, I could die happy if this is how we spend the rest of our time living.

I hear her giggle, which is always welcome. I tilt my head down to her, saying,

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, nothing," she says teasingly, "It is just always nice to hear what you think about me."

"You just love being in my head, don't you?"

"Well, whenever I am not, I always am."

"Smartass."

"I learned from the best."

We share a laugh as I bring my hand to her head, gently stroking her hair.

"You know what else is funny?" she says,

"What's that?" I question,

"No matter how different you humans are, you have your habits that bring you all together. One of which being your incessant need to pet other organisms that you have strong feelings for."

"Well, it's not our fault that the things we decide to pet are so gosh darn cute."

I give her a kiss on her head and she gives out a noise of approval. More time passes as we enjoy each others' presence.

"Please say it again," she suddenly says,

"Say what?" I ask.

She turns her head up to me, saying,

"Please say you will never leave me."

I look her in the windows of her soul, saying,

"Val, you can rest assured that as long as I'm still around, I'm gonna be right with you. I put that on my life."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Alright, the 6 months are up and we've gathered all the information we could possibly need. Departure is always the hardest. Especially when you made a very strong commitment. But some commitments just outweigh all others. Sometimes, you just need to prioritize where you're needed the most. Sure, that might involve tears to be shed from those you've formed a powerful bond with, but with time, they will come to understand your decision.

"So are you sure you know how to land the ship?" I ask Dani,

"Alex, I went to the same school you did," Dani replies matter of factly, "Earth's stupid, but it's not stupid enough to have just one person who knows how to drive an intergalactic vehicle."

"Just checking. I just wanna make sure you all get home safe."

"Yes, mom," Mandy replies, "You wanna check to see if we brought our lunch next?"

"I'm gonna miss you, too, Mandy."

"Promise you'll come to visit from time to time?" Jaqui questions

"Well, all my stuff's still there, so yeah. Also, our internet's stronger than yours, so if I even feel that any of my stuff ends up being sold, I'm blowing up Earth, myself."

"No promises," Mandy responds, "Ow! What the hell?"

"I'm not dying because of you, you jerk," Jaqui says.

I laugh as they argue amongst themselves before interrupting them with,

"Alright, bye, guys. Happy landing."

"Bye, Alex," they all say back before going back to arguing.

I'm gonna miss those morons.

"You know I would have understood if you went back, right?" Val says, looking up at me as I rub her back, "Earth is your home, after all."

"Yeah, but it wouldn't have felt right," I reply, "Plus, I'm kinda into not having to deal with Earth and its shenanigans for a while. Everyone needs a break, you know? And it just allows me to make good on my promise to you."

"That is true, I suppose. But are you not afraid that your superiors will mistake your absence for being a prisoner?"

"Eh, I told them to say that I decided to gather some last minute information. Plus, if they don't buy it, what are they gonna do? We don't even have the resources to make it past Mars, let alone five galaxies. Trust me, we're safe."

"And you are certain that being without your clothing is not bothersome to you?"

"Absolutely. I'm perfectly content with following your customs. Plus, it'd be kinda unfair for me to see all of you and not return the favor."

I kiss her little nose, continuing with,

"Don't worry so much. I'm very comfortable with my choice. And everything's taken care of. My people won't come for me, I decided to lock away my clothes for the time being, and most importantly, I've got you with me."

'You never fail to flatter me, Alex,' she thinks to herself,

"And you never fail to make it easy for me," I reply, planting a kiss on her lips,

"Well, here is a challenge for you," she says in a coy tone, "It will be about two hours until we make our return to Deinz and the others. Let us see how much you can flatter me in that amount of time."

"You're on."

We share a chuckle, embracing each other in a deep kiss.