World's End X 3

Story Info
Let the DNA fall where it will.
4.2k words
4.66
5.6k
10
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 04/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnePaige
OnePaige
189 Followers

Mom moved to the other couch, lay back and hooked her finger at dad. He practically fell on her, landing on his knees, cock in hand wet with Delandra's drool, aiming to spear her without preamble. I was too drained to do anything but watch and I eased down into the corner of the couch above Delandra's head. I ran little circles around her shoulder with my fingertips. Beth lay in Delandra's arms and cuddled back into her breasts, both watching as mom stretched her legs wide and guided my father's cock.

We lay still as my parents coupled. I thought back to what my father'd said about putting our energy and attention only into the future. And I remembered Ginny, who hadn't crossed my mind in a while. I didn't suppose that dad meant we shouldn't think of the before times at all. Seeing another nineteen year old virgin beside me reminded me of when I'd been new to sex and Ginny and I had explored that wild territory together. I'd been a nerd, now I was a barbarian. I'd been clumsy, now I was a kind of libido master. Mom and dad had taught me so much about my body and theirs in these last months.

But it was more than that. While Ginny and I had discovered each other's bodies and all the joys of that, we hadn't been together long enough to get past the infatuation stage of the relationship. I never felt the same connection with her that I did with my mother. That sense of belonging I felt minutes before came from the depth of our long bond. With Ginny I had the beginning of love, but mostly the thrill of young lust. With mom I had lust and a deep, unquestionable capital-L Love.

I felt guilty thinking of what would never happen with Ginny and I hoped that being disappeared wasn't painful or terrifying for her - I hoped it happened so quickly that a person didn't even feel it. After all, it could happen again, for all we knew. Maybe that's why my father didn't want to research it. Maybe he was uncomfortable and fearful of that one big unknown in our 'after' lives. His thinking might be that since we couldn't control it we might as well forget it. I noticed that he'd brought the radio with him reminding me of his ability to work on the big picture even with the distraction of an orgy.

I'd asked dad if humans were meant to be screwing all the time. Was that our primordial way of making that deep bond? Is this how we make community? If our band of survivors got too large would we find the limits of sexual bonding? How many women could I fuck in a week and still feel that kind of bond I felt with my mother? Seemed like I was about to test a sample size of three and see what happened. Indeed, it was a lot more pleasant to think of all the ways we five could couple than the threat of disappearing.

Delandra toyed with Beth's fat nipples distractedly. Mom had one foot on the floor and the other hooked over dad's shoulder. He took charge of the rhythm, pulling back slow and slick, then pressing in again, easing her full of his thick shaft. Mom sighed and smiled, enjoying a larger audience, splayed out for our eyes on the upholstery. Even as a low-key orgasm rumbled through her, she kept eye contact with each of us on the other couch, inviting us into her pleasure.

In the late afternoon sunshine we made a hedonistic tableau fit for a priest's fever dream of hellbound sinners. Five bodies gilded by the sun in air thick with life - the smell of the forest; hot earth, fecund soil, our own wanton drippings. Vibrant blossoms opened to the pollinating insects and bees covered themselves in their dust. Adam and Eve and soon their children would copulate in this glade and remake human-kind. Anything else would be a sinful waste, I thought.

There was another thing different now. I'd never been so alive in my body. My senses had never been so keen. Every color was brighter, every smell richer, every touch more intense. Was it the constant demand for survival, the danger? Was it the falling away of modern culture? The rapidly receding past had a dull flatness to it in my memory. Lying in my post-coital haze I was still thrumming with the life force that ran through all of the world now. It seemed to animate us all.

After a bit Beth couldn't wait any longer and eased up like a cat from Delandra's arms to turn and straddle her head and begin kissing the black girl's belly. Her upturned butt gave me full view of her vulva and dark, wrinkled anus. Those dusky and full labia I'd noticed were exceptionally thick. They glistened with her arousal. Maybe it was because the rest of her was so small and smooth and doll-like that meaty lips were a surprise. Like her extra large nipples. She was full grown woman in those most intimate hidden parts. From my angle the line of her chest simply ran in a parabolic curve from flat to the fully erect and bulbous nipple pointing down - no fullness to the breast at all. No wonder that in her t-shirt I'd only seen the pips tenting the fabric.

Beth held her juicy, red-meat quim over Delandra's mouth. Clearly her body had the desires of a fully adult woman no matter how unformed she'd looked. Her hunger led her to open her privates to my eyes and my hands as she used her mouth to pleasure her girlfriend. I placed one finger at the top of her butt crack and slid it down slowly in the sticky channel, like she'd licked mine before. Politely skirting her anus I gently traced the hanging labia. Beth quivered. My cock stirred again. Delandra raised her chin to poke her tongue at the Korean's clit and brought her hands around to pull apart her butt cheeks. Was that an invitation? Did she want me to put my finger in her lover?

I teased along her labia and brushed her smooth thigh flesh. My finger got slippery. I moved it around in her folds, sneaking toward the soft center where her pinkness showed. A fingertip placed at her entrance caused her to withdraw so I circled out again, slowly smearing her juices. Delandra lapped at her and I gave the black girl that wet finger to suck.

I pulled on my sticky member gently, willing him to rise again. It didn't take much, with one girl sucking my finger, the other's pussy open to my gaze and the sound of my parent's slapping and panting. The air was full of the sweet stink of sex.

"Ron, Jack," my mother moaned, as dad sawed into her, "Let's show them." And she pushed him away to roll onto all fours on the carpet. Dad knew what she wanted. He knelt behind her upraised butt and aimed his slick cock back in. I levered myself out of the couch and knelt at her head, hanging half hard. My mother reached for my cock, forehead creased in serious arousal, hunger written all over it.

"Wait," said Beth, who lifted her leg off of Delandra, "I want to suck him again."

"Oh, shit, yeah, me, too," said the black girl. She rolled off the couch and the two brought their faces down to my organ. Suddenly it was Diversity Day on campus. In an amusing display of politeness they couldn't seem to decide who would take me in their mouth first. There were a couple of false approaches and head bumps until mom said, "Here Delandra, you haven't had a turn," and with the other hand gently on the back of her head pulled the black girl in. As her velvet lips parted Delandra looked up at me, hungry. Beth hovered around her and reached in to place a finger on my wet shaft to feel us as our flesh slid together.

My mother dropped to all-fours again and dad kept on ploughing. She grunted with each thrust. I watched dad toy with her ass, leaning back to watch his own cock disappearing and to slide his thumb down between her cheeks until he could press on her anus. He winked at me. Mom dropped her head and moaned when he slipped that digit in her. Knowing my mother, another orgasm was rippling through her. My attention wandered from their union, to mom's swinging breasts, to my purple organ slipping into Delandra's mouth with Beth's tiny fingers exploring that joint.

"Beth," I said, "you wanted to see me fit this in my mother?"

She looked up at me, eyes filled with appetite, one hand on my cock, the other on one of those fat, juicy nipples and said, "Oh, yes, please."

"Dad," I said, "tag-team?" I leaned to punch his shoulder and he leaned back to pull his dripping cock from my mother. He sat back on the carpet, legs spread wide. Mom spun on her knees, clearly up for the demonstration, and went face down in his lap. I was presented with her red, swollen and dripping vulva. Mom made happy gurgling sounds as she sucked her juices off of dad's knob. Then I took Beth by the wrist like before and said, "You guide me."

On her knees beside me she pulled me forward by the cock. Delandra leaned in over mom's butt and used her fingers to pull the labia apart. On first contact we paused. "It looks too big," breathed Beth. I leaned forward and we watched my wide cockhead begin to spread my mother's pinkest parts. Mom rotated her hips just the tiniest bit. Her moist flesh eased around my corona.

"I'm in," I said simply. I pulled back out. "Watch. Keep that grip." I eased in again ever so slowly until just the knob was sunk. Mom waggled her butt, wanting more. I pulled out again. I looked at Beth and smiled. Delandra put her hand on my cock, too and pulled me to her mouth for a taste. I held still and let her suck me. When she looked up Beth pushed me down again and touched my tip to mom's vulva. I pressed very slowly in. Mom made 'mmmmmm-ing' sounds around the cock in her mouth. Dad grunted, pushing mom's head down as he thrust up hard. The poor guy had been waiting a while.

I pulled out again, enjoying this prolonged game. "Why don't you put it all the way in right away?" asked Beth, "Does it hurt?"

"This is how we'll make sure it feels wonderful when it goes in you," I reassured her. "Once you can take this much, then you'll tell me when to go deeper." The girl looked skeptical. "Mom can guide me, like you're doing now, if you like."

I pushed deeper until Beth's hand was squeezed between my balls and mom's wet pussy lips. Wide-eyed, the asian girl moved her fingers around in our sopping connection. She looked deeply thoughtful, uncertain.

"Girl, let me get you ready," said Delandra, "You won't regret it, I promise."

Beth looked torn. The woman part of her, her thick, berry nipples and juicy, crinkly, hanging labia, drove her to open up to me, the girl part had reservations.

Delandra lay on the couch beside us and spread her legs like she had earlier, one on the floor, one over the back. "Ron," she said to dad with heavy-lidded eyes, "now's the time to fuck me." Dad didn't hesitate, but he took mom's face in his hands as he lifted it from his cock and kissed her long and passionately.

"God bless you, Melonie," was all he said before he crawled up and aimed himself at the black girl's offered snatch. Mom pressed back onto my cock all the more fervently watching her husband mount the girl. His red and black chest-wide tattoos gave him a primal power.

"Come sit on my face," Delandra said to Beth and lay her head back, smiling, "Watch me get fucked."

The asian girl eased her leg over and deep into the cushions. She kept one on the floor and steadied herself with a hand on the back of the couch. She poised there, open vulva over Delandra's waiting mouth and watched dad press his cock down and sink it into her girlfriend's dark delta. The black girl squealed when he sank carefully, forcefully, insistently, blissfully deep.

"You're ready for a good fucking?" asked dad.

"A looong fucking is a good fucking, Ron," Delandra panted as he drew back again. Dad took her uppermost leg and draped it over his shoulder like he had done with mom earlier. I knew from his teaching that now he could wrap a hand around that thigh and pull the girl up his cock as he drove it in. It gave him deep traction. Precision control. He could make it last like she wanted. She groaned, her breath tickling Beth's thighs, "Stretch my cunt."

Beth could see their organs meshing. She could see his slick, purple, vein-circled, froth-spittled cock engulfed by her girlfriend's soft, brown, glistening lips, exposing their shocking pink lining as he moved into her. She could see the lather building as their joining churned their juices. Beth gently lowered her crotch to Delandra's open mouth and sighed long and deep, eyes closed, face to the heavens.

Over us a canopy of green, shifting golden sunbeams, birds flitting, the vaguest of breezes caressing our sweating bodies. The earth rolled below us and we moved in that eternal rhythm of life, the long, slow rise and release building in us all. The forest hummed with desire, our cries of pleasure mingling with all of nature singing love songs to itself.

Delandra reached up to tweak Beth's nipples while she chewed her muff. The asian girl grew restless, she moved her pelvis along her girlfriend's tongue with increasing urgency. Her whimpers became gasps then grunts until in one long shuddering groan a spasm ran the length of her slim, pale body.

"Now," she panted and turned to lay back on the couch by Delandra, both feet on the floor and legs splayed wide. "Now, I think, Jack."

I slipped my tool from mom's clutching vagina and she lay her head on the carpet for a minute, catching her breath. Turning, I eased between Beth's thighs and smiled down at her. There was apprehension and greed in her eyes, the girl and the woman in her offering themselves to me. I understood the gravity of the moment, the responsibility fate had given me. The foundation of a third of the future human race rested on how sensitively I made love to this woman. In the middle of an orgy that could be the envy of a Sultan I was poised to deliver the seed of our hopes for survival to a young woman's fresh and inexperienced womb. Would she want to do it again after this?

Delandra twisted up and put her head on Beth's chest. "I'm with you, girl."

My mother came to my side and ran her hands in my chest hair, looked at the vulnerable girl, said, "He's a gentle giant, Beth. And I'm right here to guide you both." She took my cock in hand.

"Worst case, you walk funny for a couple of days," said Delandra and that brought a chuckle. Beth relaxed a bit. The black girl got a nipple in her lips and gently suckled. Beth writhed.

"Go slow, and I want to watch," said Beth, curling up, moving Delandra away. She grasped the black girl's hand. Dad was moving slow and steady, as much a spectator to this momentous event as a participant. He gave it the respect it deserved by drilling Delandra on a slow burn.

My mother pulled me closer to the small woman's wet opening. I saw Beth's tummy flutter. She bit her lip, eyes on my approaching knob. We touched. She shuddered. I dripped, adding to her slickness. Mom rubbed my cock up and down between those crinkly, dark lips and pressed it against her clit. She shuddered again, her breath quavering.

"Ready?" my mother asked.

"Yes," whispered Beth and she gripped Delandra's hand tighter. Dad paused to watch, balls deep.

As my mother found the girl's juicy center with the tip of my cock, I leaned in. "You're tight," I said, "it's so good." Beth brightened at the compliment, glanced up, looked back at my cock splitting her. Half of my knob was encircled in her hot flesh. The rest tingled fiercely. I pressed on and felt her resistance. Tension in her legs revealed her caution. I could overcome it with one firm thrust, but wouldn't.

"Lubrication is everything now," said my mom and she drooled hot spit onto the girl's pudenda. I pressed on, feeling resistance and the slow, slippery progress of my crown into her socket. Beth took a deep breath and shook. Her legs quivered as my hairy thighs pressed them apart.

"Ohhhhh," the girl murmured. Her eyes closed and her head rolled back. I felt her legs go limp at last and I sank a fraction deeper. The moment her lips closed over my corona I stopped. The girl heaved a deep breath. Now, I pulled gently back to let her know she was holding me, that there was some resistance to my exit as well as my entering her. Mom leaned down and placed the gentlest of kisses on Beth's exposed clit.

All of us hung there on the brink of this deflowering. I wondered how it felt for Beth to cross this old-fashioned threshold into womanhood in the company of four loving humans; in the light of day, in the embrace of family, with the wisdom and experience of all of us guiding her there. I liked to think that she wasn't losing her virginity but gaining the universe, joining in the exuberant celebration of life's longing for itself.

"More," she sighed. I felt her insides clench. I pressed deeper, sliding, feeling every ripple of flesh on flesh, the heat of her clasp rising along my shaft as I sank in. Mom's hand slipped away. She took a nipple in her mouth and gently suckled. Delandra took the girl's other nipple and did the same. When my balls nestled against Beth's ass cheeks I paused again. We had another good thrust to the ultimate union.

I looked her in the eye and smiled, my body poised to begin pistoning my pleasure into her. "Another inch?" I asked. She nodded vigorously and I put my hands on her waist and pulled her that last exquisite distance until her pussy lips kissed my balls. Now dad and I both were balls deep in a young woman and smiling. And the women were quivering in their impalement, hanging on the next movement, frozen and full of pent up ferocity, hungry beyond patience for the tension to break.

He and I looked at each other and pulled back together. We eased in together and the women squirmed. Delandra dropped Beth's nipple and reached for dad's shoulders. Her legs curled around his back and she clawed at him. "Fuck me, now. Fuck me hard." He pulled her down the couch and took off, began pounding her, bouncing her. He put his hands above her shoulders to hold her body still.

I moved more deliberately in Beth, checking her eyes for approval. She looked in amazement back at me as I built a rhythm with her. Mom moved away from us and sat on the other couch just watching. I saw pride and happiness in her sated gaze.

"My insides are moving around..." Beth whispered. "I'm so full. Get on your back," she said and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I felt like I could flex my cock and lift her off the couch right then. I raised up and she came with me, impaled on my pole, her hard nipples grinding into my chest hairs. I stood and she clenched on me, quivering, her heels dug in my glutes. Carefully, I sank to my knees then onto my back. Now she lay on my chest, head turned and arms clutching at my neck. I wrapped her gently in my arms. She raised her hips and I slid nearly out of her. I held still to let her get the feel of riding me. She took me in again to the root and quaked. Up again and down again and she quaked again.

"You're supposed to come in me, right?" she panted into my chest hairs.

"I want to come in you, yes," I smiled. "A few more thrusts and I will."

"I want that," Beth murmured. And she began fucking me. Her legs spread wide and loose, she let herself drop on my pole, keeping her nipples buried in my pelt and her face against my chest. I realized we'd never kissed. Didn't matter. Next time.

Vaguely, I heard the other two rutting, their growls and gurgles of pleasure echoing into the forest.

Beth drove her hungry pelvis up and down my pole and my body tensed, the rising release coiling in my spine. I snugged my arms around the slim body and held her to me. She put all her attention into riding my pole with a fierce hunger, letting it fill and empty her. Her gasps became grunts and her grunts became cries as she rose to completion. My body went into rictus, every muscle clamped, primed to explode. I crushed her to my chest now and she used the resistance to power her pelvis down onto me until at last she curled in one last, loud shriek and her pussy clamped me tight.

OnePaige
OnePaige
189 Followers
12