World's End X 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her ass and jammed her onto me as I uncoiled. Now I rose up into her tight body again and again, spouting her full of seed. She went limp and still I thrashed under her, carrying that slight body with me through my climax, both arms wrapping her, curling up to empty myself deep. When I finally lay limp myself, her body motionless over me, I realized she was silently crying. I held her gently as she wept.

"That was...," she whispered finally, "that was...I don't know the words. Even in Korean I don't know the words"

Mom came over and put a hand on the girl's back, rubbed it in circles. "Tell us what you need."

Beth was silent for a long time. "Water...and sleep." She didn't make any move to get off of me and that was just fine. I felt our juices cooling in my crotch. My cock was mostly limp but still nested in her warm body. I didn't want to lose that connection either.

As we lay there in the cooling air, the sky over us deepening to purple, the first stars lighting, and the forest echoing with all the night noises, I noticed a clicking sound. It wasn't insects, not any I was familiar with. Turning my head, I located the sound under the end of the couch. I saw the radio there.

"Dad," I said, "You hear that clicking? I think it's the radio." He unfolded himself from where he'd collapsed on Delandra and got on his knees, looked under the furniture. The black girl curled in a ball.

"Huh," he said, puzzled, then with some excitement, "Huh!" He picked up the radio and fiddled with the dial. The clicking faded and returned. Dad looked shocked, "It's Morse code!"

"Morse what?" I asked.

"Morse code. An old language that's not much used anymore."

"Wait," said mom, "can you understand it?"

Dad shook his head, looked troubled. "If this is someone broadcasting, I have no idea what they're saying. Or from where."

From under her arm Delandra said, "Did you say Morse code? I think there's something on that in the Boy Scout Handbook."

Dad looked amazed and excited. "Where is it? Quick! Melonie, we need a pen and paper!" Slowly the two women began to move, debilitated by sex though they were. Delandra came back with the Handbook and wrapped in a blanket. She covered me and Beth with a second one. The asian girl still lay in a curl in my arms on the carpet. Mom had some paper and a box of pens. Dad grabbed one and started making marks on the paper, but it wouldn't write. "Fuck!" he said and grabbed another. It, too, was dry. He threw it hard.

The clicking stopped abruptly. We looked at each other, ears straining, hoping to again pick that faint clicking from the cacophony around us.

We were quiet for a long time.

If you've made it to the end, may I ask for a comment, please? The benefit to you is that I'll be much more encouraged to write and to write more often. Your feedback makes my stories better. Thanks for reading. (If you have constructive criticism, please be specific)

12