Worlds First Futa - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got it." Emily was beaming at me, then leaned down to lay another kiss onto my cock. My hips lurched and she took the head into her mouth, suckling on it. I couldn't think straight it felt so good. She pulled back and grinned up at me. I took a moment and gathered my thoughts.

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Well, last year I came across a website and the stories on there were so hot. I learned to love the ones where a woman was made to do these terrible things, forced to be such a slut. I would cum so hard when I read them and I realised it was because I was imagining myself in their place."

"I knew my tastes were not exactly mainstream, especially coupled with the fact that the thought of a dick on a girl got me wetter than a water park, so I kept them to myself. But then...then I met you. I was attracted to you right away and when I found out about your secret it was all I could do to keep my hands off you."

Emily had been slowly and steadily jerking my cock throughout her whole explanation and I was fit to burst. I knew from playing with myself in the past that it would take at least 3 or 4 orgasms to really tire me out so all I wanted at this point was to cum, then worry about fucking her sweet pussy a little later.

"So you're a sub, is that it?"

"Yes." She looked up at me, eyes full of hope.

"And you need a Dom?"

"I do." She was stroking me faster and faster, both hands gliding up and down my pre-slicked cock.

"And you want it to be me, don't you?"

"Fuck yes." I could see the wet spot on her little shorts grow visibly darker and larger as she said this.

Oh hell yeah, the prospect of having this gorgeous creature do whatever I wanted was flooding my mind with all sorts of nasty ideas, but I wanted to gauge just how far she was willing to go. I would have to start off slow and push her more later.

"Don't they use special titles for each other usually? Like master and slave or something like that?"

The way her eyes lit up when I said this was almost too cute. Damn, she wanted this bad.

"They do, it helps to set up and reinforce the roles in the relationship."

I was getting closer and closer to coming all over her, her relentless jerking of my dick was pushing me closer to the edge with every second. I knew that I would need to cement this idea in her mind and I had just thought of a perfect way to do it.

"So what do you think you should call me?" I asked.

"Well, even with this giant fucking prick," she leaned down and kissed the head again, "you're all woman. So I think Mistress would be best."

My cock lurched when she said that, and I knew she could tell. I definitely liked the idea of being her Mistress.

"So if I'm the Mistress?" I asked, coyly dangling that little carrot for her. "What does that make you?"

"I could be your baby girl, or maybe your little bunny? That sounds cute." She smiled at me hopefully.

After what you admitted earlier? I thought.

"No. I've got a better idea."

"I'll be your Mistress, and you're going to be my little slut."

She blanched a bit at this, she had clearly assumed she was going to get a nicer pet name. It was time for her to learn.

"Get off the bed, on your knees."

She reacted immediately, the blush on her cheeks giving away just how much she enjoyed her first proper order from her new Mistress. I stepped off the bed as well, towering over her. It was a deliberate move to highlight my new position of power.

"You are a slut Emily, and I'll tell you why. Only a slut would want to get covered in my cum, to feel my huge load on her face. If she were on her knees before a massive, throbbing cock like mine, it would be all she could think about." I waved my cock in front of face and under her nose for emphasis, letting her breath it all in.

Emily was utterly entranced, staring at my dick as subconsciously or not, one hand slid into her shorts and furiously stroked her pussy. I could see, hear and even smell just how wet she was, how ready she was to get fucked.

"You want that, don't you?"

She looked up at me adoringly.

"I do, I really do, please cum for me."

I gripped my cock in my practised hands and began to stroke, hard. It wouldn't take long.

"So what does that make you?"

She knew what I wanted, and she wanted it too. She just had to say it.

"I'm...your slut...Mistress."

She was so cute, so submissive already. She had clearly been having these fantasies for some time and was already growing accustomed to her place. For me on the other hand, this whole experience was dangerously new and exciting, yet on some level, it also felt extremely right. Seeing her knelt before me, playing with herself and eager for my cum set off something inside me. Just as she already knew she was naturally submissive, the power I held in this this one moment made me realise that I was naturally dominant. Let me tell you, it was one hell of a revelation.

My heart soared as I looked down on her.

"Good girl, now get ready to take my load."

I was close, so close now. I looked down at her wide open mouth and knew at that moment that I could hold back no longer. I let myself go, felt my fat balls contract and the cum surge up my dick.

The first thick rope splashed straight across her face, leaving a thick white line from her chin to her forehead. More and more quickly followed. I always cum a lot, and this was going to be a huge one. Fat, hot wads of gooey cum splattered across her face, her eyes, in her hair and all over her heaving tits. I could tell she was cumming too, moaning and whimpering, thrusting her hips onto her hand as I gave her a one woman bukkake.

I felt elated from the feeling of power this gave me. This feeling of control, of dominance, having this beautiful, smart and charming woman submit herself to me in such a way. It had awoken something inside me, something dark and almost sadistic that I'd never felt before. It spurred me on, consumed me, turned me into a conqueror.

I didn't know it then, but that feeling of power would become the sole focus of my adult life.

When I finally stopped cumming, and the last few drops fell onto the carpet, I looked down at my new slut. She was drenched in my cum, still lazily playing with herself and moaning softly. She seemed to realize I was done and came to her senses.

"Fuck, how can you cum so much?" She laughed. I leant down, scooped the cum from her eyes with two fingers and fed it to her as she struggled to look at me.

"It's always been like that, I mean, just look at the size of these!" I said as I hefted up my slowly wilting cock and exposed my fat, heavy balls.

Emily blinked more of the cum from her eyes and looked at me, in awe of my swaying cock and balls.

"Fuck! They're huge too, every part of you is perfect."

I blushed, still not used to compliments about my body. I fully expected to wake up from this fever dream any second. Instead, I felt Emily lean forward and start planting kisses on my balls.

She started to reverently kiss and lick her way all over my still swollen balls, immediately causing my cock to reverse it's descent and spring back to life. She seemed completely lost in her own little world, covered in my cum and practically worshipping my balls with her mouth. The sense of power and ownership this gave me was utterly intoxicating.

I hefted my shaft and let it slap down onto her face, snapping her out of it.

"You love this cock don't you slut?"

Her eyes were glazed over in lust as she looked up at me.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You want more of my cum?"

"Please."

"Please what slut?"

"Please give me more of your cum Mistress."

I pushed the fat head of my cock into her mouth, watching her struggle a little just to accommodate it.

"Then get sucking bitch."

She nodded deliriously as she started to bob up and down, her hips squirming around as her neglected little pussy no doubt wanted attention. I knew right then that I was going to fill that hole next.

Tired of standing, I gripped onto the back of Emily's hair and forced another few inches into her mouth. I had about 6 inches of my shaft inside her when I started to feel the first real resistance from her throat. I took a firm hold of her hair and walked the few steps backward to the bed, pulling her along on her knees, her lips firmly sealed around my once more rock hard cock the whole way. Emily whimpered in delight at such treatment.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, leaving my dick at the perfect height for her to suck.

Emily attacked my cock with wild abandon, cramming half into her mouth, gagging, choking and coughing as she desperately tried to swallow more. I sat back and luxuriated in the feeling of my first blowjob, happy to keep a shallow pressure on the back of her head with one hand while I toyed with my nipples with the other.

I let this continue for a few minutes, giving time for both of us to start to settle into out new roles. Emily was voracious, repeatedly bobbing up and down hard on my cock, my swollen head jabbing a little further and further into her throat with each plunge.

I was content to lean back onto my elbows and watch her work for now, I particularly enjoyed the choking and slobbering sounds she made as her mouth desperately tried to lubricate my invader. I watched as she reached roughly the 8 inch mark, around two thirds of my cock. Her eyes were watering and what minimal make-up she had worn was running in streaks down her face, mixing liberally with my earlier load. She was a complete mess, and had never looked so beautiful to me.

Sensing my gaze, she looked up into my eyes and slowly slid up off my cock, leaving a wet kiss on the tip.

"Your cock tastes so good Mistress."

"Thank you baby, you look so good sucking on it. But don't you think a proper slut would be able to take all of it into her throat?"

She looked up at me demurely, a cute mix of pride and shame at my mixed compliments and teasing.

"A proper slut would Mistress, but I've never...and it's so big! I'm not even sure if I can."

"Would you...would you please help me take it all?"

My heart swelled with pride for her as she said this, such a good sub, so eager to please me.

"Are you sure slut? I don't want to hurt you."

This much was true at least, I didn't want to hurt her too much. Not yet at least. A little voice in my head was still terrified she might snap out of it and run. A different voice was darkly whispering that the slut would love the pain.

"Please, I really want it all."

I grinned down at her, "You asked for it slut."

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her forward, smearing my cock all over her face to coat it even more liberally in her saliva, tears and my own thick cum. She breathed in deeply, filling her mind with my scent. Once it was good and slick, I roughly shoved the head back into her mouth and she took it down to the entrance of her throat. I could see her neck bulging ever so slightly as I held it there.

I then pulled her body up slightly higher, whilst at the same time drawing up my right leg and wrapping it round the back of head so that the base of skull rested in the crook of my knee.

"Take a deep breath."

I felt her do so, excitement and little fear shining in her eyes. I took hold of my right ankle with my left hand, gripped hard onto her hair and the back of her head with my right and started to pull. At the same time I squeezed hard with my leg muscles, putting all the strength I could muster into forcing her head forward and my cock down her gullet.

Slowly, but oh so surely, I made progress. Emily made no attempt to push back, quickly realising her role as my living cocksleeve. With around 3 inches left to go, I felt an increase in pressure. Flexing hard, there was a popping sensation, a gurgle from Emily, and my cock surged forward. Emily's obscenely stretched lips met my crotch and her nose crashed into my belly. She had taken every inch of my foot long cock. The feeling, quite frankly, was indescribable.

I savoured it, luxuriated in it. I could feel her throat muscles milking me as her body tried in vain to breath. I squeezed my leg even tighter, grinding her face against my stomach as I pillaged the deepest recesses of her. She started involuntarily twitching and trying to jerk her head back so I relented and loosened my grip enough for her pull away.

She withdrew until only my cockhead remained in her mouth, choking and coughing as she gulped in big lungfuls of air tainted with my smell. Her eyes were almost completely glazed over, she was completely cock drunk with no rational thought, just her lust fuelling her.

"More?" I asked, already knowing the answer. She just nodded deliriously, feeding my cock back into her mouth. I got another good grip on her and bucked my hips forward, my cock sliding into her with far less resistance. I pulled back then rammed in with even more force, my fat balls thumping into her chin.

Now that I had already broken in her tight little throat, it became easier and easier with every balls deep stroke I made. I became practically vicious with my thrusts, the sense of power I got from dominating her mouth sent me soaring to all new heights.

Emily had become completely passive. A combination of the bare minimum amount of air she was getting and her innate submission to me made her into nothing more than a hole for me dump my load into.

I stood up, dragging her head with me. Towering over her, I positioned my thighs either side of her upturned face so I could pound straight down into the length of her neck.

"Such a fucking good slut. Get ready for my cum."

"Pleeasshhh...cuummmm" Emily gurgled almost incoherently in reply.

Her eyes had rolled back into her head and her arms had fallen slack by her side. Drool and pre-cum flowed liberally down her chin and onto her chest. She was teetering on the edge of passing out yet seemed to be orgasming almost constantly, so much so that a small puddle had formed beneath her even though she was still wearing her tiny booty shorts.

I was close now and upped the speed of my thrusts to maximum, all 12 inches sliding effortlessly in and out of her sopping wet mouth.

"Here it comes, take my fucking load!" I shouted.

I could feel my balls tighten and that tell tale rush of pleasure as I crossed over the edge. I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and rammed my cock in to the limit, crushing her head into my crotch and stomach.

"Fuuccckk...YEESSSS!" I screamed as I came harder than I ever had in my life. I could feel my balls practically jumping up and down on her chin as jet after jet of cum blasted from my cock directly into her stomach. I held her there, the pleasure so intense as my hips bucked involuntarily and it felt like a thousand fireworks going off inside my head.

I don't honestly know how much time passed with my cock lodged in her oesophagus, pumping cum into her but eventually I regained enough sense to pull out. I released her head and stepped back, watching with glee as my mostly still hard cock slowly slid out of her. I honestly could not believe it had all fit inside her. The moment I pulled all the way out, she collapsed forward onto the floor, completely unconscious.

Emily was an absolute wreck. I quickly checked to make sure she was breathing and finding she was, gently scooped her up and lay her on the bed. I took a step back to survey my handiwork.

Her face and hair were ruined, matted in thick, white globs of my cum and her saliva. Even as I watched, more cum flowed out of her mouth and dribbled out of her nose. Further down, her normally toned and flat belly bulged as if she were 3 months pregnant and her shorts looked like she'd been wearing them to go swimming.

I wanted her to look like that all the time for me.

I left her there to rest and sauntered into my bathroom to take a leak. Afterwards, standing in front of the mirror the adrenaline and endorphins began to wear off and my new dominant personality began to drift away only to be replaced by all my old fears.

You have to remember, I was still only 18 at this point, nowhere near the confident woman relating this story to you now.

What have I done? I thought. I had taken things way too far. She would surely hate me for this. When she wakes up and sees herself she's going to bolt. Why did I take it so far?

These thoughts rattled around my head for a good few minutes until I heard her stirring and went begrudgingly to face the consequences, certain I had just scared away my one true friend.

I stood by the side of the bed as she came round, groggily looking round the room for me.

"Sam?" She called out gently.

"I'm here baby" I said, sitting next to her and holding her hand.

She looked at me adoringly, my heart pounding in my chest as I waited here what she had to say.

"Sam...that was..."

She burped, and more of my cum trickled from the corner of her mouth.

She glanced away, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand then turned back to face me, grinning.

"That was amazing!"

I could have cried. Instead, I simply leaned in and kissed her, as hard as I could, pouring my emotions and doubts and fears into that kiss. Emily responded in kind, melting into my embrace. I didn't care about the mess we were making or what she was covered in, I just wanted to feel how much I cared about her in that moment.

After a little while we broke apart, both of us panting slightly. I could feel myself getting hard again but I knew that Em would need a break.

"Why don't you go and shower and get changed babe? I'll do the same then we meet back here and we can snuggle up and put a film on, catch our breath for a bit?"

"That sounds wonderful, I uh...need a few minutes for my dinner to go down!"

I burst out laughing at Em's goofy joke ad she joined me. It felt so good to know that this everyday aspect of our friendship hadn't changed. My best friend was still there, only now she was also my personal cum dumpster as well.

"I'll use this my bathroom, you can use the one off my parents room, it's all made up for you."

Em grabbed her bag and walked past me toward the door. Turning as she passed me she stood on her tip toes and gently kissed my cheek.

"Thank you...Mistress" she giggled happily and ran out of the room.

I chuckled at her playfulness before padding into my bathroom. I lost track of time under the water, enjoy the simple pleasure of a hot shower when I heard Emily calling me from the bedroom.

"Are you almost done Sam?"

"I'll be out in a minute, pick another film and get comfy."

"OK!"

I turned off the water and towelled myself dry. I bent down to pick up a fresh set of PJs but decided against it. I would walk out there completely naked, cock swinging free. It was a test of my own confidence as well as an act of dominance over Emily. She was in my space, and I would be naked if I desired.

I was greeted with an incredibly sexy sight. Emily was on her knees on the bed, with her ass pointed right at me, staring at the laptop screen. The only thing she was wearing was the barest wisp of a thong. It was white, lacy, and I could see that the crotch was already practically transparent with her juices. My cock began to rise instantly.

"Holy shit Em!"

She looked backwards at me over her shoulder and stuck her tongue out then placed the laptop in position before curling up on her side and patting the bed behind her. I took the hint and snuggled in behind her, my semi hard cock resting comfortably between her cheeks.

We stayed that way for a while, my arms wrapped around her, softly teasing her perky tits as we enjoyed the film. We chatted and joked the way we always had as friends, laughing about the boys in our class and the stupid things people had done or said. It was all very typical, except for the presence of my semi hard cock wedged between us throughout.