Worlds First Futa - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the film came to close, there was a shift in the atmosphere of the room. I could tell that Emily was getting quite worked up over all the petting she'd been receiving and was ready for another round. She sealed her fate when, after I tweaked one of her nipples particularly hard, she ground her pussy back along the length of my now solidly hard cock and moaned out like a cheap whore.

At this point, Sam the best friend was gone again, I was back to being her Mistress.

"Now that you've tasted it, you want my big cock inside your tight little pussy don't you slut?"

"Oh god yes, I fucking need it."

"Of course you do, once I'm done with you, you won't be able to live without it."

She moaned again at this, grinding herself even harder against me.

I slid my hand down her stomach into the front of her little thong. Her pussy was burning hot and completely soaked. I could feel her clit was protruding prominently and her lips were wide open in preparation for a real fucking. Her pussy knew exactly what it wanted.

My first time feeling another woman's pussy was quite strange but since I knew my way around my own so well I figured I could just copy what I would normally do to myself. I slowly traced my fingertip around her clit, applying just enough pressure to have her gasping in pleasure. I slid my finger a little lower, her hole opening itself to me with no resistance as I pushed inside her. She moaned out again, one of her hands working behind her to grab at my cock whilst the other gripped hard around my wrist.

I curled my finger upwards searching for the special spot that I knew would make her really squirm. I knew I'd found it when her breath suddenly caught and her grip on my wrist increased dramatically. I wonder what it will feel like when I hit that spot with cock, I thought.

Wanting better access, I pushed her knees down to straighten her legs and peeled her thong down. As it pulled away from her pussy, I could see whole strands of her juices still connected to her. My slut was so fucking wet and needy for my cock.

Once I pulled her thong off completely I scooped up a generous amount from her pussy and held my hand up to her face, my fingers glistening in the lamp light.

"Look how wet you are you slut."

"Only for you Mistress, no-one else has ever turned me on this much."

I pushed my fingers into her mouth, forcing her to taste herself. She hummed in pleasure and sucked greedily on them. I pulled them free with a wet pop and Em twisted round so she was facing me.

"Mistress, please fuck me now. I need it so bad!" she whined.

"I'm so glad you get to be my first."

I softened my attitude at this, she was exposed and vulnerable and I realized that behind my bravado so was I. I was going to lose my virginity, I could hardly believe it.

"I'm really glad you get to my first too Em" I said as I smiled down at her.

I leaned forward and gently kissed her. It wasn't about domination or control at this point, just affection and acceptance.

"I love you Em."

"I love you too Sam."

My heart leapt and we grinned at each other. I kissed her again then rearranged our position so that I was kneeling between her spread open legs. I dropped the full weight of my now rock hard cock onto her belly with a thud. Em giggled and began rocking her hips, her slick pussy gliding up and down the underside of my shaft until it was dripping in her juices.

I looked down and noted with no small degree of joy that when I thrust forward, the tip of my cock easily went past her belly button, it almost reached the underside of her tits! However, I didn't want to actually hurt Emily, so I had to ask.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I've never been more sure about anything. Now FUCK ME!"

That did it. The mental switch I was beginning to more easily recognize flipped right back into Dom mode.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck you alright, fuck you like a whore."

I pulled my hips back and lined the head of my cock up with her pussy. It only needed the smallest amount of pressure for me to begin slipping inside. Emily was so turned on that the first few inches entered her with no resistance or effort on my part. Her pussy was incredible, tight, hot and very wet. I could feel her muscles twitching and it felt like her little pussy was trying to draw me in. I obliged it, thrusting a little harder until I had the first 6 inches inside of her.

"Oh god, you feel so good Mistress, I feel so full!"

I smirked, knowing this was what most guys could offer, but for me it was barely half of my cock.

"Full? This is only half baby!"

Em's eyes flickered open and she looked down across her flat stomach to her entrance, currently stretched wide open.

"Half...no way..." her voice trailed off.

"That's right my little slut, I'm gonna resize your pretty pussy so only my cock will ever satisfy you."

Her pussy squeezed down hard on me as I said this and began to leak even more.

"Resized...oh my god."

She darted back and forth between looking me in the eyes and staring at what remained of my cock outside her body with a mixture of awe and fear. I simply smiled down at her and flexed my cock for emphasis, each time I did causing her to give out the cutest little squeaks of pleasure.

Finally, she looked up at me, the fear gone.

"Do it, resize me, claim my pussy as your own Mistress."

"With pleasure slut."

I took a firm grip on her thighs and simultaneously pulled her towards me while thrusting forward. Whenever I felt a little resistance I would pull out until just the head of my cock remained before ramming back in. Slowly but surely, I was working inch after glorious inch inside her.

Emily was moaning and squirming beneath me, every thrust of my hips causing her to grip the sheets even harder. She was rocking her head from side to side, occasionally trying to say something, but all that came out was incomprehensible gibberish. After a little while, a small bulge started to form under the taut skin of her stomach and as I worked myself in deeper and deeper it moved steadily up her body.

Em's voice rose higher and louder with every inch of progress I made. On top of that, the obscene squelching noise her pussy made got ever louder as I drove my cock into her. Her juices were running down my shaft and dripping off my balls, as well as soaking the bed beneath her ass.

When I hit around ten inches (still two to go!) I realised that the angle we were at was becoming too shallow and I would need to adjust. I slid my hands up and cradled them under each of her knees, pushing her legs up and back until they were over her shoulders. This raised her pelvis up and lined up her pussy for me perfectly. At the same time, I raised myself up almost into a squatting position over her, my cock angled downwards in line with her body.

As soon as we entered this position, I felt her pussy cream and my cock made a little more progress inside her. Emily was biting her lip and staring intently at the bulge in her stomach. I knew then that this would be the perfect angle for me to finally go balls deep.

"You know what happens now, don't you slut?"

"Yes Mistress, give me every last inch of your perfect cock."

"The head is already kissing my womb with every thrust but I can take more."

"Please...give me more."

I deigned not to answer, looking down and realizing that those last 2 inches would claim her pussy as mine forever.

"Just the way it should be..." said the dark sadistic voice that lived in the base of my skull.

Pushing down on the insides of her knees to spread her even wider, I started pounding my cock down into her silken hole. I could feel the difference this position made immediately.

I drew upon the strength of my futa muscles, giving her deep, long strokes with all my might. My balls swung wildly, smacking hard into her ass with every downward blow. Em was screaming in pleasure, so I lowered my heavy tits down onto her face and smothered her with them to shut her up. She didn't seem to mind.

Finally, in a moment I can only describe as absolute sexual bliss, her pussy submitted fully to my invading cock and I sheathed myself fully inside her. Em bit down hard on my nipple and her whole body went rigid, her pussy ballooned up and I could feel every muscle spasming in pleasure as she came. I held myself still, buried all the way inside her as she rode it out. It lasted a good few minutes until her grip on me loosened and her body started to calm down.

"Shank ou Misshtresh, shoo goood" she slurred, cock drunk again.

She was so far gone now and I knew could do anything I wanted to her body and she would have gladly accepted it. I pulled back slowly with a loud slurping sound as my entire foot long cock exited her body. Poised to slam it back in, I realised with a grunt that I was pretty damn close to cumming again myself.

"You know why they call this the Mating Press right slut?"

"I'm going to fill you to the fucking brim."

I have no idea if she really understood what I was saying, but she nodded and smiled dopily back at me. Close enough I thought.

With all my might, I rammed back into her, all 12 inches in one go. I didn't stop, I pulled back and did it again and again and again. I had found my rhythm now, and was joyously driving her small body into the mattress. I don't need to tell you just how fucking good it felt to really let loose.

Quickly, I could feel the familiar urge to cum rising through my body. The world around me disappeared, I was so focused on that feeling. I became a woman on a mission, to fill my slut with every last drop of my cum. I don't think 10 men could have pulled me off her at that point.

I could physically feel my balls throbbing and contracting, ready to release their potent load. With a final triumphant cry, I buried my cock inside her and let go. Cum blasted out of my cock right into her womb. I could feel every pulse and felt sure I could practically hear each load splash against her inner walls as I shivered in pleasure atop her. It just kept going and going, my balls jumping in their sack forcing more and more cum into a hole that was already packed full. It began squirting out around my cock and running in streams down her ass to join the disgusting mess of pre cum and pussy juice already permanently staining the sheets.

When the flow at last subsided, I held her hips up and pulled out so I could get a good look at the damage I'd done to her once tiny pussy. My cock pulled free with a sickening schlorping sound and slapped into my thighs, more drops of cum flying everywhere. Her pussy was an absolute mess, what was once a cute little hole was now gaped wide open, and a river of thick white jizz poured out of it.

I was very pleased with my handiwork.

That dark, sadistic voice simply said "MINE."

Emily had started to regain her senses, and one of her hands started to feel her tender and abused hole. She winced a little, but I could tell the pleasure far outweighed any pain.

"Oh my god, you've completely ruined me!"

"And I loved every second" she laughed.

I let go of her hips and she plopped down straight into the goopy mess underneath her.

"I still can't believe how much you cum, is it like this every time?"

"Yep, every time."

"Wow..."

Her hand lazily scooped up some the cum flowing out of her and lifted it to her mouth, where she sucked it slowly off each finger.

"It tastes so good, I want more...but... can we wait until morning. I think you wore me out!" She laughed.

I laughed alongside her and agreed. I easily lifted her up into my arms and carried her into the shower, gently and carefully washing her down and then myself, before drying us both with a soft towel. She was like a weak little kitten in my arms throughout, barely standing on her own two feet and making mewling noises as I cleaned her.

I carried her into my parents room, tucked her into the nice, clean bed and snuggled in behind her. With my arms wrapped around her, we quickly fell asleep. For the first time in my life, I was utterly content.

Thank you very much for reading my first ever story. I truly hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to let me know what you liked or disliked in the comments so I can continue to improve.

I intend to release a series of stories set after this prologue that all star Sam and explore the various events that took place during her life. Let me know if you have any particular scenario or setting you wish to see and I will try to include it.

Thanks again.

T