Worries of a First-time Werewolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning her body so she was standing in the opposite direction that Graham was lying, she stuck her hindquarters towards his face, as if letting him sniff under her tail would just make things balanced. And in a way, that worked. Over the past few hours Graham had become quite accustomed to the general scent of the wild wolf, however now he picked up a different, additional scent emanating from one particular part of her anatomy. It smelled like her, but somehow muskier and deeply enticing. Graham hadn't planned or wanted to sniff a wolf under her tail, but his nose was just too capable. A single whiff of that arousing scent got up his nostrils, and then he was hooked and curious for more. Just from instinct he stuck his snout a little closer and sniffed deeply, and the odour made him go cross-eyed. "Oh. Ooh, that is a... that's a rather nice smell. Why does you smell so good?"

"Hmmf. Mmrrr." With dominance asserted, Sticks resumed licking at Graham's malehood. The warm, wet touch of her mouth was not an unpleasant feeling, and a shivery tingle ran through him. Coupled with that instinctually arousing scent, Graham felt blood pumping to his groin as his body prepared itself to do something he would never have thought he would do. The way Sticks smelled called up ancient instincts in his transformed body, and the things she was doing to him demanded a response--Graham wanted to bury his nose under her tail and breathe deeply of that richly intoxicating smell, but he held back, just barely. Instead he panted heavily and tried to understand what was happening.

"Sticks, what's gotten into you? I'm not a wolf. I'm a werewolf," Graham murmured. "Why are you...? You've seen me do magic." And she had. Yet somehow instead of instilling fear, it had apparently done the exact opposite.

"Raoww, ruff," huffed Sticks, and she kept licking at his groin like it was some delicious treat she was determined to get at. It felt good, and Graham found himself starting to arch his back to press his lower body forwards towards her. Instead of trying to cross his legs, he started to lift his hindleg to let her get more access, but then suddenly the wolf halted and stepped back.

Graham's eyes had gone half-lidded, but now he blinked them wide open. Standing in front of him, backlit by the campfire, was this wild, beastly creature--a wolf with fur of brownish grey, lean but fuzzy, with a sharp, feral intelligence in her yellow eyes. She was a lone wolf, the dominant alpha, and Graham felt a deep connection that was difficult to understand. In rough physical form they were similar, yet at the same time they were so different.

Now Sticks turned so her hindquarters were facing towards him, and she lifted her tail to show him what was underneath. The indecency of such a posture made Graham glance away, but not for long. His gaze was back on her in just another second. Sticks held her tail lifted, and she glanced back over her shoulder to watch what he would do. Her ears were swivelled towards him curiously and she was staring eagerly at him, yet there was also a faint tinge of vulnerability about her expression--was it fear at what he would do to her, or fear at what he wouldn't?

Graham felt like an imposter wearing a wolf's body. He was embarrassingly incapable of foraging, tracking, hunting, fighting, or doing any of the things a wolf ought to do, yet here Sticks was offering him a chance at something else which wolves might do together. Instinct demanded action. He rolled to his belly and pushed to his feet in an instant. That quick motion made his groin press against the smooth rocky surface, and even that brief contact sent a faint tingle up his spine. His heart was pounding hard and suddenly he felt no aches or tiredness at all.

"Grrr..." Growling softly, Graham slowly approached his companion, moving low and slow like she was prey to be hunted. Sticks' tail wagged, as did his. Then Graham pounced, and Sticks let out a playful bark and she spun around to meet his tackle head on. Graham felt an odd sense of relief, yet disappointment too, as the erotic tension of the moment flipped into frolicking play. The two of them shoved each other about and Graham tried to push Sticks to the ground, while she tried to bite at his tail. But the fooling around only lasted for a brief moment before returning to something more serious.

"Hhmrrr." Sticks let out a soft whine, and then she straightened up. Again she turned away from him and raised her tail, giving him a clear invitation. Graham didn't know why he next acted the way he did--it was just instinct--but without thinking he darted forward and buried his snout under the wolf's tail. At first he just sniffed, but that smell of her was maddeningly desirable and he had to get more. Sniffing became pressing his nose right under Sticks' tail, which became licking at that spot of wet, fleshy warmth that smelled like raw arousal in between all that fur. Sticks whined again, and she shifted her hips backwards to press against his tongue and snout.

Getting all that rich, musky odour was pleasant enough, and it made Graham feel an intense tingle in his groin that demanded to be released. Letting instincts take over, he reared up and clambered over Sticks until their hips were almost touching. Her body fit so nicely against his--all that fur against fur, and her body felt warm and solid as he hugged her waist with her forelimbs. The tip of his penis brushed against her behind and Graham felt an overwhelming need to hump madly forward, but now he paused again. "Sticks... are you sure about this? I'm a werewolf, you're a wolf. Is this...? Should we...?" he murmured, but he was talking to himself more than he was talking to her.

"Roaow." Sticks made a complaining, impatient noise. She stood firm underneath his weight for a moment, then she bucked her hips and took a half-step backwards. The wolf knew what she wanted, and she was close to getting it. Raising her head, she licked affectionately at Graham's snout again.

Graham returned the gesture and licked at Sticks' snout, then he nuzzled against her neck and pressed his chest against her back. Yet still he didn't take that simple next step to move his hips and properly couple with her. Sticks clearly wanted it, so the question was whether he dared to continue. He had spent all this time acting like a wild beast, so why hesitate now? He wasn't really a wolf, but now he had the body and instincts of one.

Sticks had pulled him out from the icy water as he'd been drowning, and before that she'd interrupted the bear attack by putting herself in danger, so he did owe her for having saved his life. Why reject her now if this was what she wanted? The two of them had hunted together and fought together, and this was just another shared activity in the day of the life of a wolf. Chasing through the woods after a deer or confronting a hungry bear on a frozen lake had been far more dangerous activities, and there wasn't any harm in continuing now.

"Well, why not?" Graham took a deep breath, and he could still smell and taste Sticks' aroused scent on his muzzle. Giving in to instinct, he pressed his hips forward. Even as a werewolf, Graham was just as male as he had been before his transformation. He hadn't spent much time examining that specifically male part of his body, but his genitals followed the same general form that they had before--a shaft and two testicles dangling in a sack--just that all his skin was now covered by greyish fur, even those organs too. Everything down there now felt swollen with blood and ready to be used, and his penis showed as a length of reddish, pinkish flesh, partially exposed from the sheath of fur and skin that had kept it contained before.

Clutching at Sticks' hips with his forelimbs, Graham thrust forward and jabbed his erection against her hindquarters. His tip slid against her belly, then it bumped against the back of her legs as he tried to get himself into her. Sticks shifted her position, tilting her hips slightly so that Graham's next thrust was perfectly lined up. "Hgrr..." she let out a soft rumbly but satisfied growl as he finally slipped in.

"Nrraahhh..." The noise Graham made was equally incoherent, though just as laden with pleasure as he felt the sensitive length of his male organ slide into Sticks' depths. He had felt some of that slick wetness and warmth against his tongue earlier, but this was a thousand times better. Earlier it had been pleasant when Sticks had licked at his genitals, yet that was but a pale, vastly inferior experience compared to what he now felt. He was still hugging her furry body, yet the way her vaginal canal just encircled and fully encompassed his erection sent bliss jolting through his form.

That first stroke in was exploratory, and what it found was tingly, wonderful pleasure for them both. With each rapid pulse of his heart, blood rushed to Graham's groin and his penis swelled further. Even as he held still, he could feel his length extending and pressing deeper into Sticks' body, gently spreading her walls apart in an exquisite sensation. Graham's jaw dropped open, and one ear folded flat against his head while the other twitched. His fur stood on end, puffing up from his body and making him look slightly fuzzier. "Ooh, Sticks, that feels very nice..."

"Rrrafff." Sticks let out a soft, agreeing sound, and he felt her tail wag slightly and brush against his torso. For a moment Graham simply savoured the warm, deep intimacy of the moment, then instinct seized him by the balls and demanded motion. Arching his back, he started madly thrusting his hips to drive himself in and out of her body. Graham adjusted his grip so that instead of just holding Sticks' waist he was clutching onto her hindlegs, hooking his paws around her thighs--this provided optimal leverage to pull her back against him, so he could thrust and thrust and thrust again.

Back when he'd just been an apprentice magician, Graham had experienced a modest number of sexual encounters with some of the other students. Apprentices coming to the Royal Academy of Magic were so often charged with not just magical energy but also excitement about developing their powers. Joining the academy had been a clear step towards independence and maturity, and Graham hadn't even realized how much he would come to enjoy being amongst his peers. Over his past years at the academy, Graham had a few relationships come and go--some intense, some casual, but overall nothing that ever got too serious--and all that was vastly different from what he was doing now. The Graham of then was not the Graham of now. Sticks knew nothing about magic or even of human society, but she knew how to be a wolf and she knew the wild, which now made them peers.

Mechanically, things were different too. His transformed werewolf form had a different body plan and layout than he was used too. He had to be reared up on his hindlegs, but the weight of his upper body was partially resting on Sticks' lower back as he hugged her against him. This body was new to him and had never experienced any such pleasure, which in a certain way made him a virgin again--he was inexperienced but enthusiastic, just following instincts and chasing pleasure. Unlike with his past human partners, Graham wasn't able to ask if he was doing the right thing, but everything that Sticks could communicate seemed positive. Her tongue dangled from her mouth in a quiet pant, and she steadied herself against his thrusts, encouraging Graham to continue his mad humping.

"So good. That's so good...!" Very quickly Graham found himself wondering why he had ever been hesitant about this. It just felt completely right to be doing this with Sticks, and the activity felt primal as they stood together in the trodden snow, sharing pleasure on this quiet, wintery night. As he kept thrusting his length into her, Graham felt his erection continue to lengthen and expand as the mind-numbing, toe-curling pleasure sent blood surging to his groin. The furry sheath of skin that had covered his penis had peeled back and was now bunched around the base, fully exposing the sensitive flesh of his erection, but Graham kept his length buried deep into the soft, wet, wonderfully warm depths of Sticks' insides. He could feel her muscles clenching and squeezing against him with each thrust, hugging against him as if trying to prevent him from pulling out. Their bodies were made for each other, fitting together like puzzle pieces.

Sticks' fur felt soft and fuzzy against his, and it was delightful to hug her close, but the critical point of contact was right at their groins. Pleasure flowed through Graham's body, driven by each firm thrust he made--all that sensation originated from his increasingly engorged erection, arcing up his spine and making his head spin. Each thrust was a spiking pulse of pleasure, in and out, making his hips buck without even thinking about it. Lost in the sensation, Graham's eyes went half-lidded and he lost all awareness of the surroundings as the only thing that matter was Sticks. He rested his snout against the fur of her back, panting softly as he held on and humped. Slick bodily fluid leaked from that point of contact at their hips, matting fur and dripping onto the snow.

To sustain all that constant, frantic motion required no small exertion of energy, and Graham found it quite the workout, but the sensations were so instinctually rewarding that the thought of stopping or even slowing never crossed his mind. He had no concept of how long he lasted. Perhaps around a couple of minutes, or perhaps not even that long, but at some point Graham felt the sensations advance. As the pleasure climbed, he thought he knew what was coming, but he really did not. Right at the base of erection it felt like things were getting tighter, as blood pumping through his groin made parts of his canine anatomy swell up and do unfamiliar things--the end result was that it grew increasingly hard to pull out fully, but it wasn't uncomfortable and Graham obeyed instinct and let his thrusts grow deep and firm instead.

Then a moment of clarity swept over him and Graham blinked his eyes open. He slowed his thrusts and then tried to pull out, only to discover that he physically couldn't. Near the base of his penis a portion had become swollen into a bulb and Sticks' muscles clamped down right there, making it impossible for him to withdraw his rigid, fully erect, exquisitely sensitive length from her depths. He was stuck deep inside her, but it felt so instinctually right and pleasurable that Graham didn't care. "That's weird. But it feels so good..." He hugged tighter around Sticks' waist and then resumed thrusting. Fully embedded inside her, he was almost just grinding and humping against Sticks' body as the pleasure climbed to a nearly unbearable level. He shifted about on his hindlegs, trying to somehow get just a bit more depth.

"Hffrrr..." Sticks let out a soft, huffing growl, and her vaginal muscles clenched against Graham's length, especially around that swollen bulge near the base, and that pushed everything beyond his limit to tolerate.

Raw pleasure overloaded his system, and the young werewolf stopped thrusting and went fully stiff, with every muscle he could control locking up. His balls drew up tight against his body as they prepared to empty themselves out. Even without moving, the rising wave of pleasure continued to climb inside him, reaching a level of intensity where he couldn't even savour it anymore, he could only endure it.

"Sticks. Sticks, Sticks, Sticks. Ok that's... that's really very... I think I'm--Grrroooowwww...!" Whatever Graham had been trying to say, it was all drowned out under a raw, primal noise that was half growl, half howl as orgasm slammed into him. His mind went instantly blank as every thought dissolved in an instant, blanked out by intense, undeniable pleasure. Graham jerked and twitched as waves of sensation rocked through his body, making the muscles in his groin clench and relax in rhythmic patterns. Wolf and werewolf had their hips pressed against each other and it was physically impossible for him to get any deeper into her, but Graham still tried with instinctual bucks of his hips. Liquid warmth rose from within him and shot up his erection, flooding into the Sticks' depths with each reflexive pulse of his muscles. Her vaginal canal was clamped tight against his shaft, holding him right by the base as if he was meant to be here. His whole body jerked, and his tail flagged up and down with each wave of pleasure.

"Yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes...! Sticks. yes... Hnrrr... Urrrhg!" Graham murmured incoherently, with moans and whimpers finding their way out his throat. He was barely even aware of what was happening as he rode out the intense, unbelievably rewarding sensations. Eventually the pleasure started to fade and his mind cleared enough to regain some awareness, but there was more that he wasn't prepared for. Graham had vaguely assumed that sex in this werewolf form would be similar to how it was as a human, and in many ways it was, but now things didn't play out how he had thought they would.

The blinding, overwhelming pleasure receded, but didn't halt entirely. Graham distinctly felt his orgasm slow down, but then instead of stopping completely it just kept going at a slower pace, as did his ejaculation. The waves of pleasure came gradually now, separated by a few seconds each, which gave him just enough time to get some thoughts off before the next pulse of pleasure rolled over his mind and made his muscles clench up to send yet more of his seminal fluids into his partner. "Ahh. Fff... It's... still going..." Graham moaned, with his snout half buried in the fur on Sticks' back.

Sticks was panting softly, and her tail wagged slightly. She seemed to be enjoying herself, or at least he hoped she was. Graham was slumped against her back, his eyes glazed over as the slow waves of pleasure continue to repeat, but he snapped back to awareness when Sticks turned her head and bumped her nose against his chin. "Yiip."

"Huuggh?" Graham shuddered as another slow pulse struck, and he felt his erection twitch against Sticks' insides. He didn't know if this was normal for a male wolf, but it sure did feel good.

Sticks didn't seem surprised either, though after another moment she nudged again at Graham's head and let out another bark. "Ruff." She sounded authoritative, though he had no idea what she wanted.

"Hmm? What?" Just as the next pulse of pleasure faded, Graham half-heartedly tried to pull out, but the base of his erection was still swollen up and keeping his locked deep. He was still stuck inside Sticks, and a few seconds later another pulse of pleasure made his hips roll forward and wiped out any idea about withdrawal. "I can't pull out. It's--ahh. So good... That's really so good," he moaned.

At this point however, Sticks clearly wanted something. "Hffrrmm." The wolf seemed to have gotten tired of taking Graham's weight as he rested his upper body on top of her, and she restlessly shifted her position underneath him.

"Sorry, am I... Ooohh... Should I be doing this different?" Graham tried to straighten up to put more of his weight onto his hindlegs and less on Sticks, yet this did not satisfy the wolf. She raised her head to nuzzle affectionately against his chin, but then suddenly she began moving. Sticks began turning to the side, which made Graham briefly panic as he tried to keep up. "Wait, I can't... I'm still stuck and--"

"Grrrr." Another forceful growl from Sticks made Graham freeze and shut up, just as it had before, and this allowed the wolf to complete her motion. Graham thought she just wanted him to pull out, but instead she crouched her upper body and crawled out from under him before turning around, using both of their groins as a pivot point. Graham had no idea what was happening, and he almost lost his balance as he was forced to briefly raise one hindleg as Sticks moved, but somehow they both ended up standing in opposite directions.

1...7891011...14