Worries of a First-time Werewolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were the two larger wolves who had been leading the chase and were now the readiest to attack--from their scents, Graham could tell they were a pair of male and female--the pack leaders.

Then there were the two slightly smaller, juvenile wolves who looked so identical--both of those wolves were male, likely brothers and littermates? Beyond looks, even their smells were so similar that at a distance Graham found it impossible to tell them apart. Those two were watching Graham and Sticks with their ears perked up attentively, and they both paced around energetically, yet they weren't growling and didn't seem properly prepared to attack. They looked youthful and inexperienced, unlike those first two large wolves who were confident and powerful.

And then there was that much older looking wolf--a female, by her scent--who had streaks of silver and grey in her fur. She looked old, yet certainly not frail or elderly. A matriarch, perhaps? But not the leader, not the alpha wolf. The alphas were clearly those two large wolves, given how they were leading this standoff and how all the other members of the pack looked to them for guidance.

Last of all, there was that youngest wolf, a female, with grey fur but with eyes of cool blue. Graham didn't know what to think except that she was clearly a pup. That was a wolf puppy, obviously not fully grown yet from the dimensions of her limbs and how fuzzy her fur was, but at least old enough to be mostly keeping up with the rest of the pack as they hunted. Even as he kept his magic ready to use, Graham very much doubted he had the cold-heartedness to fireblast a young wolf puppy. Her tail wagged furiously and she panted with her tongue dangling out her mouth, still eagerly trying to catch her breath from the exhaustion of the chase.

Graham took a deep breath. This wasn't just a wolfpack, it was a family--a family of wolves comprised of two parents, two adolescent brothers, an older grandmother or aunt, and finally a young juvenile sister to complete the pack of six. Just from their scents at a distance, Graham could smell the similarities and the kinship. The elder matriarch smelled slightly different and was perhaps a more distant relative, but all the other wolves of this pack were clearly a close family.

And then came the realization.

His nose was also detecting a seventh scent, but Graham had become so familiar with that smell that he hadn't even thought about it--Sticks. And she smelled like them too. This wasn't any random wolfpack. This was Sticks' wolfpack. This was her family.

Graham almost laughed when suddenly he understood what was happening. Earlier he'd made various assumptions about Sticks--he had assumed she was a dominant alpha, and that she was a lone wolf roaming on her own without a pack, but neither of those assumptions had been true. Here was the rest of her pack, and here were the real alphas. Even as Sticks bared her teeth fiercely and kept growling, the larger dark-grey wolf didn't attack her and kept trying to growl specifically at Graham, but not at Sticks, because that was her father. Standing opposite to surround them, the other large, grey wolf glaring at Graham was Sticks' mother, and they didn't approve of his presence.

Graham was an intruder in this territory, but Sticks wasn't. Roaming through the woods, she had found him, but instead of summoning her pack to chase off this intruding werewolf, she had been curious and tolerated his presence. Then they'd hunted together, fought together, even mated together--and now they were facing the consequences. If it weren't for the potential threat of being attacked, Graham would have laughed. Out in the forest as a werewolf, he'd managed to get himself pulled right into the middle of some family drama.

The larger, dark-grey male wolf tried again to move around Sticks to get at Graham, but Sticks shifted to keep herself in the way. Both wolves growled at each other, but neither attacked nor even approached close. This whole standoff felt more like a quarrel than a fight.

Graham wasn't scared. Just earlier in the night he had fought of a huge bear that probably weighed as much as every wolf in this clearing combined, but he didn't know if he could solve this problem in the same way. Sure, he could blast flame magic until the whole wolfpack was fleeing with their scorched tails between their legs, but this was Sticks' family, and he didn't get the sense that was what she wanted. Even if he just tried to scare and not injure them, that didn't seem like the correct solution.

That rebellious, independence-seeking, bossy young adult female wolf who had dragged him into this whole mess was still right beside him, with their sides touching as they both faced opposite directions, surrounded by the pack. Sticks kept growling, and Graham really wished that he had some way to communicate properly with her, because this was all her fault and he would have liked to ensure she was fully aware of that fact. This was obviously Sticks' family and her pack, and they were being territorial about the arrival of a newcomer wolf on their territory, which was why they were trying to run him off--except that Sticks had complicated everything by aiding and abetting the intruder, and now she was choosing to take his side and defend him even against her own family.

Graham breathed deeply. He could smell his own scent on Sticks' fur, and her scent on his own. Just as he could smell the wolfpack, they could smell him, which meant there was no hiding what he and Sticks had done with each other. The two large alpha wolves did not look happy, but they didn't advance--Sticks' father was held off by not wanting to attack his own daughter, yet in the other direction, Sticks' mother had a clear path to attack Graham but she just growled and watched him suspiciously. Graham hadn't done anything yet, but now he wondered if the wolves could somehow tell he wasn't quite like them.

Meanwhile, Sticks' two younger brothers looked anxious and tense as they surrounded them. When Graham shifted his glare to one of them, the young male wolf ducked his head submissively, before quickly glancing around at the other pack members for reassurance. They wouldn't dare to attack first, but they would join in to help if their alphas started a fight. On the other hand, the young wolf pup--Sticks' much younger sister--panted cheerfully and had sat back on her haunches, with her wagging tail clearing snow from a small area behind her. She had her head raised and eagerly met Graham's gaze, not in a challenging way but with bright-eyed curiosity.

After a moment the eldest wolf--the old female with silvery fur--let out a huff that sounded faintly amused. "Hffr." Strolling forward lazily, she moved past the lead male. Sticks watched her warily, but the elder didn't move to attack, nor did she put herself in the centre to diffuse the conflict. Rather, she walked over to where Graham had dropped the backpack in the snow a short distance away. Sniffing at the pack, she could clearly smell the food within, because she dragged it over for further investigation. Graham winced inwardly at the thought of his backpack being torn open by a hungry wolf, but instead the elder matriarch inspected the strap holding it shut before nimbly using her jaws on the buckle--she didn't even try to break it with her bite, but she precisely used her teeth on the release catches and it came open easily. "Hrrr." The old wolf made a low noise--not a threating growl, but a faint rumble of satisfaction.

With an almost casual motion, the silvery furred wolf flipped open the backpack's top flap with her snout and began nosing through the contents. One of the metal meal tins toppled out, spilling the food it had continued. Whereas the two alpha wolves kept up their threat posture as they surrounded Graham and Sticks, and the two youthful brothers also held position, the juvenile wolf pup let out a yip and scampered over at the sight and smell of food. "Yieip!" She sniffed at the food then excitedly tapped her paws against the snow and jumped up and down several times, as if hardly able to believe her luck.

The meal was frozen cold and spilled out onto the snow, but immediately Sticks' young sister began eagerly and noisily tucking in. The two twin brothers immediately looked tempted, and their attention which had been fully focused on Sticks and Graham started wavering as they threw sideways looks towards the food. The lead two wolves also took in this development, though they didn't immediately react. Was fighting more important than food? Fighting was for territory, but the use of territory was for hunting food.

The elder wolf used her paw to pull out more containers of food, and Graham saw one of the adolescent male wolves begin visibly salivating, though he remained surrounding Graham and Sticks, not daring to be distracted if their alphas were still calling for a confrontation. What finally ended the standoff was when the elder wolf also bent down and started eating the food.

"Rufff! Rrr...!" The dark-grey, male alpha wolf let out a sharp, disapproving bark. There was a hierarchy to be respected, which meant certain members of the pack had priority to eat.

"Hnng?" The elder obediently lifted her head away from the food, but she let out a replying whine and her message was clear--there's food to be eaten here, and you lot are just busy growling at each other?

The male alpha wolf glared at Graham one last time, before finally he let out a low rumbly sound that sounded almost resigned. "Rrrfum." The noise wasn't for Graham though, but it was a signal to the rest of the pack.

Instantly both the brothers broke formation to sprint in unison towards the backpack, where they joined their younger sister in eagerly scarfing down the food. Sticks' father also moved towards them, though he kept a weary, distrustful eye on Graham. The large, female alpha wolf continued her watch for a moment, then she also moved to join her pack. The alphas stood protectively around their pack, letting the younger wolves eat first, and they both kept glaring at Graham.

Graham refused to lower his tail or his body, but he did apologetically avert his gaze out of a sense of apologetic, mutual respect. He wasn't trying to displace this wolfpack from their territory here in the forest, and he was therefore happy to give up some packed meals if it was the necessary means to conflict resolution. By yielding the food, they were essentially admitting that this wolfpack had supremacy over this territory and it was still their hunting grounds, even though neither Graham nor Sticks were physically showing submissiveness.

And as fiercely as Sticks had been growling and trying to assert her independence, she wasn't arrogant or selfish enough to try and hold their claim on the food. She could have joined in with her family, but instead she chose Graham over her former pack. No fighting, no arguing, no tearful goodbyes, not even any words to be said--this was a family, but wolves were not humans. There was just a silent, unspoken understanding between Sticks and her two parents, her former alphas, that she was moving on.

The young wolf puppy didn't quite get the message. She had been enthusiastically gnawing on a chicken leg that that was cooked but frozen solid, however now she cocked her head confusedly on seeing Sticks away from the pack and not eating, standing beside some new, strange, unknown wolf. Hopping up on her four gangly limbs, she grabbed the chicken leg in her jaws and scampered over to Sticks before anyone else could stop her. The young pup dropped the chicken leg right at her older sister's paws and beamed up at her, panting happily with her tongue dangling from her mouth. Bending down, Sticks affectionately licked at her young sister's face.

"Arf!" The young pup then curiously turned to try and sniff at Graham--but she didn't even get close because her mother had rushed over and bit her by the scruff, to drag her away despite several complaining yips. "Eehhh! Yeiip!"

Sticks bent down and picked up the chicken leg in her jaws, then she backed away slowly even as her family and former packmates tucked in. Graham followed after her, and the snow made their footsteps silent as they moved away from the wolfpack. The two twins and the young puppy occasionally threw glances their way, while the three adult wolves were allowing the younger wolves to eat first and were still standing on guard even as Sticks and Graham made their retreat.

Then Sticks' father raised his head and let out a long, mournful howl. "Awwwoooooo!" All the rest of the wolfpack also joined in, adding their own voices in an overlapping harmony of howls. "Owoowwwwwo!" "Awooo!"

Graham and Sticks were almost completely obscured by trees now, but Sticks hesitated and put down the chicken leg she was carrying in her jaws. Without raising her head and barely even opening her mouth, she let out a soft sound. "Awo..." Then she glanced at Graham, as if for reassurance.

"Woo?" Graham tried. "Woo, awo."

That seemed to satisfy her. Sticks' tail let out a slight wag and she picked up the chicken leg again, then they got moving again.

---

In the end, they just went back to the campsite. Pawprints were visible throughout the camp showing that Sticks' former pack had run through here, tracking Graham and Sticks by their scents, but the snowfall was starting to intensify, and that would eventually bury away all the prints.

Graham slumped down tiredly next to the campfire, before reigniting the firewood with a minor wave of his paw. "Moctus. Ooh, that was stressful. That was... that was just as stressful as getting mauled by that bear, oddly enough."

"Ruff." Sticks sat down beside him, then she flopped sideways to lean against Graham. The wolf began gnawing at the frozen chicken leg, then she put it down between Graham's forepaws and nudged him with her nose. "Muff."

"No thank you," Graham replied. "Or did you just want me to heat that up for you?" He picked up the chicken leg and put it closer to the fire. "Moctus..." With a precise exertion of power, he pulled flames from the campfire and folded them over the meat. It took cautious, focused effort to provide enough heat while still restraining the flames so it didn't thoroughly burn the meat. When the chicken leg was warmed up and steaming hot, Graham picked it up with his jaws and gave it back to Sticks. "Here."

Sticks licked affectionately at his face, then she started eating the food. Meanwhile Graham sat up and frowned curiously at the wild wolf. "So... it turns out that you aren't actually an alpha wolf, are you?"

"Rhoff. Rrr..." Sticks briefly stopped eating and instead half growled at Graham before playfully biting at his throat.

"Haha. Or maybe you are an alpha now, because you keep trying to boss over me." Graham took a moment to reflect over what had just happened with the wolfpack, but he wasn't sure what really to think. "Being a wolf isn't as straightforward as I thought it would be. It's been more exciting, but also so much more dramatic than I'd expected." Yawning widely, he rolled over onto his back and stretched out. "It's kind of late at night, isn't it? I get that wolves are nocturnal and we're supposed to be active at night, but is taking a nap still allowed? Because I could sure use a rest--hey!"

Graham was not going to get his rest, because Sticks had eaten about half of the chicken leg and now she was hungry for a different sort of meat. Again Graham made a reflexively attempt to protect his modesty, and again Sticks just ignored his half-hearted attempt to push her snout away from his groin. "Grrr..."

"We already did that," Graham pointed out, but when Sticks rolled to her feet and turned away to present her undertail to him, the young werewolf also stood up. He sniffed at her, and her scent turned him on. "Is your idea of foreplay just lapping at my crotch then raising your tail at me? You're very direct about what you want. Are all wolves like this, or is it just you? I think it's just you. Though I guess I can't complain since it seems to work."

"Ruuff!" Sticks wagged her tail even as she held it raised, and she did a little wiggle of her body in a demanding way, as if to say, hurry up.

"Is that what I am to you? Good for food, fire, friendship, and for a hard fuck?" Darting forward, Graham moved as quickly as Sticks had--he mounted her in an instant, clutching her around the waist as the tip of his rapidly growing erection prodded at her behind. Again he felt nothing but fur for a few seconds, before Graham found himself pressing against that spot of warmth and wetness again. "Fine by me."

The werewolf slammed his hips forward, shoving himself into the wolf's ready depths. The sudden penetration made them both sound out--Sticks let out a pleasured grunt, while Graham gasped softly. "Hff."

"Ahh. That really is a very pleasant feeling," Graham mumbled, as instinct took control and he began madly, desperately humping. Unlike before, there was no hesitation or doubt as the two animals coupled. This time Graham didn't bother to hold himself back in the slightest. He followed the mindless instinct to move his hips and he chased the pleasure until it built up into an overwhelming, unstoppable sensation within him.

Sticks raised a foreleg and stomped it against the snow, and she arched her back to press against Graham's rapid thrusts. She clenched around his length, and each thrusting movement sent a jolt of intense pleasure up his spine. His whole body felt like it was tingling with energy, with all trace or injury or tiredness forgotten already. Again the base of his erection started to swell up, and Sticks' muscles tightened and squeezed down especially right behind that bloating bulb, capturing it and fully assuring that her partner wouldn't pull out till he had thoroughly mated her.

Graham obliged that mating instinct. His whole length felt exquisitely sensitive and swollen from blood flow, and the pleasure grew so all-encompassing that he couldn't even bear to keep moving. His tail pointed straight out behind him, and his hackles all raised up as his whole body tensed up. His hindlegs trembled as he shoved himself as deep as he could go and just held still there, riding out that rising wave of pleasure until it exploded out of his groin. "Hrrrghhh..." A low, guttural sound rolled out from his throat, an involuntary vocal expression of the bliss that flowed through him.

Standing firm beneath his weight, Sticks panted quickly, and her muscles were clenching down in a rhythmic, atrociously stimulating manner that only intensified the pleasure that came with every shot of seed he pumped into her. This was Graham's second release of the night, yet this time it was even better. The campfire flicked and then flared up, with the flames glowing bright and hot as his magic involuntarily affected it.

From before, Graham knew what was coming. That initial rush of intense sensation lasted for a short while, before it faded down to gentle waves of pleasure that came at a longer interval of a few seconds. His erection still twitched with every wave, pumping yet more of his seminal fluids into his lupine partner. "Just like before? Ohh, yeah it's still going... Being a wolf is weeirrd. Ahhh." Graham slumped down as the tension drained from his body and the overwhelming pleasure calmed down to something more manageable. Sticks was still panting, and she shifted underneath his mass.

"Do you want me to...?" Graham started to ask, then he decided to try it. He slid his upper body sideways to drop both his forepaws to the ground, and then he cautiously turned himself around. To get to position the young werewolf had to raise a hindleg and swing it over Sticks' body, and he could clearly feel his erection twisting and rotating inside Sticks' depths--her muscles were still clamped tight against his penis, keeping him trapped inside all that wonderfully warmth though there was still enough loose slippery softness for him to pivot around.