Worship Circle

Story Info
Miriam is initiated into a coven.
1.7k words
4.49
7.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam looked around nervously at the other women. This was her first Goddess Worship Circle, and she had hacked through the underbrush with the rest of the women to arrive at this small clearing in the forest. She had been attending meetings for the coven for months now, and was excited to finally join their ranks officially, though she wasn't sure exactly what to expect. Miriam knew that the women of her order would probably call themselves pagans — they practiced a sort of animism, and respect for the spirits of the natural world and their place in the world order as, essentially, animals was paramount.

Unlike other rituals the coven had conducted, this circle took place at the height of the day. The sun beat down on the group in their black cloaks. Miriam was sweaty and a bit anxious. Then their leader, Cassandra, spoke.

"My sisters, you may disrobe and prepare this space for our ceremony."

Had Miriam heard Cassandra correctly? Yes, she must have — the rest of the coven shed their cloaks, revealing their naked bodies to the sun beating down on the clearing. Lia arranged a circle of mugwort offerings around the perimeter of their group and burnt them, dispelling the insects. Shyly, Miriam peeled off her cloak and stood awkwardly with her coven. The other women seemed comfortable in their nudity, and Miriam tried to remember her own animal nature to avoid an attendant shyness.

"Now, please remember: our goddess is here, to celebrate with us the pleasures of life and the rewards of our baser instincts. Please do not shy away from graphic description or noise: for she exalts in these things. There are a variety of worship aids collected here if you need to use them."

Cassandra placed a small basket off to the side. Miriam peeked in. A variety of colorful battery operated vibrators and dildos were collected therein.

"Sisters, let us commence."

Without further ado, the women of the coven sat in down circle and spread their legs. Miriam clumsily followed suit. There were a few moments of silence. Then, a few women began moaning softly, as if engaged in sexual activity, though none of them touched themselves yet.

Someone spoke: "We offer our fluids and forms to this Earth."

The group continued in their soft moaning for a few minutes. Then a few sisters began to speak.

"Goddess, I feel a pulsing in my clitoris for you,"

"Goddess, there is juice collecting in my vagina for you and dripping onto this earth for you."

"Goddess, I must rub my clitoris for you!"

Shocked but aroused, Miriam watched as her sisters began to slowly pleasure themselves. The sun beat down on their bodies, the heady scent of pussy juice filled the circle, and their prayers continued."

"It feels so good to rub my clitoris, Goddess ... It's slick with my juices ... Ohhhhhhhh ... "

"I can feel my heartbeat in my pussy ... it feels so swollen!"

"Oh Goddess, my wet cunt muscles are aching for something inside ... "

The worship was escalating quickly. Lost in sensation, Miriam was rubbing her own clit shyly when she heard Cassandra speak again. She looked over at the matriarch, whose large breasts were bouncing, slick with sweat, as she furiously pawed at her soaking pussy.

"That's right my sisters! Don't hold back now. If words are too much you know there are other ways. The important thing is that we Praise Her. Praise she who brings us these sensations ... OH GOD that feels so fucking good UHHHHHNNNNNNN OHHHHHHHH UNNNHHH"

With that, the circle exploded into feral grunts and cries. Miriam looked around at her sisters. Lia was plunging a thick dildo out of her sopping cunt, her eyes raised to the Goddess as she vividly described the sensation. "OH yeah, I love that big fat cock massaging my walls, OHHH Goddess OHHHH I'm dripping all over this big dick for you ..." Maura was less verbal, a vibrator pressed firmly to her fat pussy lips as she moaned gutturally. Rebecca sat on both of her hands and thrust her hips into them, emitting a sharp yelp with every thrust, her clitoris and labia crushed into a wet puddle in her palms. Greta and Sam were both more traditional masturbators. Greta strummed her engorged clit with all four fingers; her mound and labia kneaded in tandem with her possessed rubbings. Miriam was entranced by the way Greta's pussy lips sloshed around, knocked every which way by her hand as a thick film of grool settled on her cunt. Greta's jaw was lodged open and she was staring at some point in the far distance, emitting rhythmic low grunts: like a bear or something, Miriam thought. Sam, meanwhile, was delicately flicking her bean with the middle finger of her left hand, her face contorted in an ecstasy that belied the subtlety of her movements. This less obtrusive method allowed Miriam to more readily observe Sam's spasming vagina, which visibly throbbed, her purple labia occasionally tensing together in a pre-orgasmic wave. A small bead of wetness trickled from her shuddering cunt to land on her asshole. Sam's sounds of pleasure were breathier, a high-pitched girly whining, and would have been right at home in a cheesy porno sound track had they not seemed so genuine.

Miriam, for her part, had long ago divested from any inhibition and was kneading her clit in well-paced circles. With every circle, the head of her engorged clit peeked out from its shaft, and a small spray of wetness smattered the air. It also felt fucking amazing, masturbating so openly with her companions, not a care for what they looked like or how they sounded, lost utterly to pleasure. She knew now that this is how they truly bonded with the spirits around them; becoming feral again for a brief period of time. She joined the worshipful choir, which was becoming louder and louder ...

"UNNNH. UNNNH. UNNNH. UNNNH."

"FUCK YEAH! POUND MY FUCKING CUNT! OH YEAH!"

"AAH! AAH! GODDESS! AAH! AAH! AAH!"

Suddenly, Cassandra emitted a piercing, unearthly scream. Miriam glanced up from her ministrations just in time to see her leader stand up shakily, her fingers a blur on her hairy cunt. She was still screaming as a massive jet of fluid erupted from her pussy, soaking the rest of the group and coming to rest as dewdrops on the moss below them. Cassandra's teeth gritted and her hips thrust forward of their own accord, her orgasm rending her body with pleasure that she expressed openly and joyfully.

"PRAISE HER! PRAISE THE GODDESS!" someone else called out.

The group erupted into some of the loudest orgasmic shrieking Miriam had ever heard. Creamy cum flared from their pussies as they exploded. Greta and Sam had mounted themselves on their hands and feet, their backs arched into the air. Both of them thrust their hips in tandem, fucking the air as their cum sprayed from their pussies onto the rest of the coven. Rebecca's eyes were crossed, her toes curling as her soaking vulva seized with pleasure into her gripping hands. Maura's vagina and asshole plunged into a series of long spasms that Miriam knew were characteristic of a vibrator cum. Her labia contracted powerfully, strings of grool forming with each release, and she rode the waves wailing with satisfaction as her honey streamed in mesmerizing rivulets down her asshole. Lia's cunt was clenching the dildo furiously and she let out a powerful moan as handfuls of pussy cream collected at its base.

"OOOOOHHHHH!! YES!! HNNNNN FUUUUCK AAAAAAH UNNNHHHH!!"

The clearing echoed with the powerful, feral orgasms of six women. As their cries and moans subsided, however, Miriam realized the was the only member who had not yet cum. Aroused though she was, she had not yet reached her peak. As she continued to desperately smear her hand around her drenched pussy, the rest of the coven turned toward her. A small smile danced on Cassandra's face as she looked down at the novice, cum still dripping down her leg.

"Ah, yes, our newest initiate. Not to worry, my sister — it is common for novices to take a little longer in their first veneration. And as the Goddess demands, we will now turn our attentions to this process ..."

Smiling in a post-orgasmic haze, the rest of the women crawled over to Miriam. Before she could interject or do anything, they were all on top of her. One sister's hands massaged her sweaty breasts, one massaged her stomach, and more than she could count were at work on her pussy — working in tandem they strummed at her clit, massaged her plump outer labia, and decadently fucked her sloppy cunt. Overwhelmed with pleasurable sensations, she barely registered that Cassandra had straddled her face until her mouth was full of pulsating clitoris. The group's leader moaned encouragingly as her juices flooded Miriam's eager tongue. Miriam had never been pleasured like this before and in mere seconds she was on the edge.

"MMMMMFFF! MMF! NNHH!"

"That's it, my child. Give yourself over to these sensations of ecstasy. Allow your pussy to explode in reverence for the Goddess, for she has truly blessed us."

Explode in reverence she did, letting out a desperate scream into Cassandra's pussy as her clit went off in a series of euphoric spasms. The rest of the coven moaned with triumph as her vagina gushed all over their hands, flooding the earth beneath them.

Now that the novice has been initiated, the group could continue their services long into the afternoon. Splitting off into pairs and trios, they rubbed their sodden vulvas together, grinding their clits into cumming again and again. Pussy juice splashed around the clearing as they screamed and moaned, an indistinct cry broken by the occasional inspired speech: "Oh Goddess, my sister's wet cunt feels so good on my clit ... they're rubbing together so slickly ... AAAAAHHHHH!" Miriam knew that she had truly found her calling, and as her clit and vagina flooded, jerked and throbbed with seemingly impossible pleasure again and again, she thanked the Goddess for showing her such joy.