Worshiping boss ladies

Story Info
A maid inflicting her poison and spoiling a husband and wife.
2.6k words
3.4
8.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, she is still my maid & I hate her the most. This hate story started months ago in a small city of our country.

I had newly moved into the city for job with my wife. I stayed in a 3-storied house on the topmost floor. Due to lack of interest and time we could not do house chores.

My wife has a strange behavior while doing chores. She dresses very badly which in another person's view would be half naked. Most of the times she would not wear her undergarments and roam around. She has got big tits and it is a bit awkward. I used to get hard turn on's with this. But she hates sex when I ask for it. This nonsense of cleaning & doing utensils continued for some time after which we finally got a maid.

Being a modern woman and me having office the female maid was approved. Her fees were 5 K a month for 1 hour a day. But she had an iPhone & smelled good. On the day of joining my wife showed her how to do it. One short dress without anything inside, the boss was instructing the subordinate. The maid kept a serious face throughout. Me being the third umpire was watching balls and balls. It was a good Sunday.

Everything went so smooth that my wife was very happy. One day I decided to come home when the maid was working. Every day she worked in our absence and today I thought to check the reason behind the happiness. As expected, she was alone doing her work. She greeted me and then I asked a few questions about her well-being being polite. But the question was still there as why the wife was happy. So, I asked the maid and she said that it could be because of the good work. Shockingly she told me that she was unhappy. Then she lifted her sari little up from one side and started stories which in short means more pay.

A month after again a surprise visit and she was working alone. I asked her if all was well with her. Again, with a serious face she started stories. This time sari pulled up showing her legs and a lot of breasts out. She did not have a lot of flesh, but her legs were damn hot. I appreciated her talking about her legs thus avoiding a raise in money.

Surprisingly she sat on the chair next to me and asked me to get up lifting her sari up to her thighs. She had a very commanding voice this time, so I stood up. Then she asked me to kiss her feet and I did. After some time, she instructed me to come up till her thighs. I kissed her number of times, and she was smelling good in spite being a maid. I asked if she would need some kisses on her ass, but she pushed me away.

I kept standing but she was sitting with legs crossed without a view of the den. With prior experience of seeing half naked wife-cum-maid earlier this was normal. While she was blabbering something to which I was nodding, her boobs and legs were revealing, and I had a hard time because my small dick was getting big. I thought she would get turned on but before I could understand or say anything she stood up and covered herself and asked me if I liked what I did. With exchanges of smile, I nodded my head.

After 2 days I came home intentionally and was greeted by the maid. This time I had sex on my mind, but I was in doubt as she still didn't touch me. With great expectation of at least visiting her pussy and ass area I started asking about her well-being. But she did not answer. After 5 minutes she bought me tea and with a strong voice said, "Can you stand in front of me".

After finishing tea, she asked me whether I would like to play a game with her. I said yes. She had a spin wheel on her mobile. She told me to do exactly whatever comes up on it. The spin wheel had 4 options and she told that all those options are her fantasies. Being a maid, she asked if I am comfortable with all these as she did not want to force anything on me. I said yes.

First option-

She pressed the button and the first thing that came up was a kiss. She informed me that every option comes with twists. The twist was either I should kiss her wherever she says or give her 1 month salary extra.

By that time, I was hard, but I liked the fact that she was so intelligent being a maid. Irrespective of those thoughts I said I would kiss. She asked for a French kiss, and we did. It felt so good. This was the first time she touched me by my hands, and cum was dripping. She did not show any emotions after that and sat on the chair.

Second option-

This time the spin wheel came up with pet option. I asked her what that was. She told me that I would behave like a pet to her for 15 minutes around the house. If she is not happy, she would ask 2 months salary. She also told that if I deny any option one of the options is deleted which may hold good things for both of us.

This was very new as I did only sex so far with my wife. Without any understanding I asked her what is to be done to which she did not answer. The bossy attitude was making me horny but also being a reputed person in the society I was not ready to be a maid's pet. So, I gave her money.

Third option-

This option was to get naked. The twist was that one person must undress depending on time. If it is within first 30 minutes of an hour it is she else me. When we saw the time, it was 16:59. She asked me to go to the bathroom and get naked and wait for her. After waiting for some time, she came and asked for my clothes. I gave her my clothes and she saw my underwear full of juice. After waiting for some more time, she asked me to come out. This was the first time I got naked in front of another woman.

She asked me to kneel near the entrance door. As I was on my knees, she asked what if my wife sees me like this. I said she would be angry. She said, "Are you sure? " As I was dripping, she asked me to wipe my sperm and spread it on my ass. She was not allowing me to hold my penis and was instructing to keep hands back. Later she allowed me to kiss her ass and boobs. She did not get naked but asked me to play with it. I licked her boobs which were around 32 sizes, but I did not lick her ass. She did not wear panties down, but a bra & blouse was there. When I was kissing her ass, she asked me to lick which I did not like. Some how I licked it and then she was pointing fingers to her feet. This time she was asking to lick her feet also. With some reluctance I licked her toes, fingers, nails, and lower side of her feet. Everything had a peculiar taste.

After finishing she asked to go to the entrance and kneel again. This time I was facing the door. With a full loaded penis, I still was not able to see her pussy. She went to bathroom and came out. She told me that as the fourth and final option got cancelled, she will talk about it later.

She asked me to stay in that position till my wife comes home which was about 3 hours. She also asked me not to cum and follow her instructions. She said that my wife would be happy seeing me naked and kneeling at the door while see returns from home. With that choice she left.

I stayed like that in an empty house without touching my penis for some time after which I offloaded. When my wife came everything was normal. That night I kept thinking about her each body part in detail. I also thought what if my wife knows that I kissed and licked her. But I knew that the maid is bossy in nature, and it would be very difficult to do sex with her. A lot of patience is required to please her.

With so may thoughts and questions I went to office next day and did not come home early. A week later I again came around 4 pm and was greeted by her. To my surprise my wife was home. My wife did not feel well, and she was taking rest. I did not talk to her, but she smiled and asked if all was good.

After some days again came around 4 and that day, she was alone. She opened the door but did not speak to me. I went onto her and asked what happened. She said she was angry on me as she was expecting me earlier. She also told that she had some discussion with my wife. She said that my wife was not so happy with the sex we do, and she needed some spice. She advised my wife to train me and do it as she wants. But my wife was clueless. My wife also asked for some advice from my maid.

She did not tell me about the advice she gave to my wife. But she told me that being a divorcee she understands a man's mind. She told me that a woman fucks a man she respects and others only please her. She told me to understand a woman's need and then proceed otherwise I would end up kneeling and masturbating myself.

She gave me some lectures on how to win trust of woman and be nice to them before jumping to bedroom intercourse. I licked her that day also starting with armpits which were sweaty till her ass.

Few days later my wife sat on me in the middle of the night. She asked me a for a rough sex, and we did. It took us 2 hours that day despite me being done in first 15 minutes. But I couldn't satisfy her. It was almost dawn around 5 AM. While fingering I squeezed her pussy left and right but still, she wasn't satisfied. She almost smashed her boobs on my face. My wife's size is almost 38 DD and those boobs were very heavy and that too for such long time.

To my surprise my wife went out opening the main door while I was resting on the bed. She was wearing a long nightie but nothing inside. Then she called me to come out to the balcony. The balcony is a corridor next to stairs where our house is on the top floor. As soon as I reached the door, she asked me to drop my pants. She was walking swiftly on the corridor and talking to me. It was almost sunrise time with damp light outside. After I became naked, she asked me to come out. She told me to crawl and follow her as she walks. As ours was the only house there with some reluctance I came out. She kept walking and I kept crawling behind her. She did not stop or say anything.

After some time, she lifted her nightly and asked me to lick her pussy and ass. Then I moved down till her thighs. She was moving and her breath was very fast. She was loving it. She also asked to bite her ass and thighs softly. While I was doing this, she was also slapping me and my ass. The sex went into some other territory. Because of the low morning light and no opposite apartment, I felt okay, and my wife did not stop.

Then she asked me to go to the middle of the stairs to which I said no. Another family stayed down and if someone watched us it would be a problem. I told her that, but she again slapped me. With some arguments I stood up and came home. I was tired by that time and my penis was almost dead. My knees were paining following her and I did not care. I understood that this was something which the maid put on my wife's head.

After 10 minutes I wore my pants and went out, but she was still adamant enjoying the morning breeze. I tried to console her and called her home, but she refused. The nightie was revealing and that too without under garments. I told her again and she said that she was thinking to open it and walk naked. I understood that my wife was very hot, and she won't listen. As it was around 6 and the sun was almost there, I told her that I would do as she says and asked her to go inside.

I licked her from her pussy to her legs on the stairs. I tongue fucked her pussy and asshole while her boobs were resting against the staircase supports. She sat on my face and rubbed her ass. She almost reached orgasm. She asked me to hold the walls and stay on my knees and she left. Luckily no one was around but I was afraid. I could not go home because of her instructions and if someone watched me it would be a loss of respect and problem.

After some time, she came back in the same nightie with bra on. She told me that she likes me in a lower position and feels respectful. She was going down and asked me to crawl and follow her. So, I crawled nude till the 2nd floor where I heard many voices. There she told me to go home. After she returned, she held my penis and dragged me to the bedroom. She told me that I need to obey her always and do as she say.

She told me that from now on she expects me on the floor when in home. She told me that there would be no free sex unless I make her happy. She also told me that she would put me outside again so that everybody watches and laughs at me if I don't obey her. As I was kneeling before her, she kept on speaking with a stern voice. While I looked up her big breasts were like a monster. At last, I said sorry. She spanked my ass afterwards and asked me to stay like that whole day.

While leaving for office she put a camera on me to check if I would get up. She gave me my mobile and asked to wait for her next orders. After 2 hours she gave me a call to get up and go to office. After office she watched the camera video & found out that I slept against the wall. Again, she got angry, told me that the maid had told her how to control men. She told me to worship her everyday starting from her feet.

This was the way the maid took over my sex life. I don't know if they both are lesbians. My wife has turned out to be a big bad boss of the house. These days I jerk off myself and no sex. I only service them here and there. On Sundays both the woman chit chat and enjoy TV shows together. Till now I haven't seen the maid's pussy. The maid's salary has gone up to 10 K now. I hate her.