Worshiping my Master’s Cock

Story Info
A slave worships her Master’s cock and enjoys being used.
2.9k words
4.11
14.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten home from work and undressed (as I was not allowed clothes in the house) when my phone buzzed with a text...It's been a long day. My whore will be ready and waiting to serve me when I get home. After your standing chores, edge yourself for 30 minutes and don't you dare cum. I want my cunt wet when I get there.

Master knew I always looked forward to our evenings together and waited not as patiently as I should to find out in which way he would use me. Sometimes our evenings were spent quietly with me as his footrest, watching TV. Sometimes I spent the evening as a cockwarmer, simply there to hold him in my mouth. I spent some nights with a lot of time in the corner, waiting for his commands until we went to bed. Some nights it was a fuck in whichever hole he wanted. Sometimes I got to cum, sometimes I didn't. Some nights were long drawn out sessions, some a quick use. However he used me I was happy but this text instantly made my cunt ache. I excitedly replied with a quick yes Master and got to work readying the house and myself.

I usually got home from work a couple hours before Master did and I was to make sure everything was fairly neat and clean and prepare dinner, unless Master had told me he had other plans for us. Some people might think these chores menial work but knowing I was doing them to please my Master gave me a special satisfaction and pleasure. After I had dinner in the oven I jumped in the shower being sure to prepare my body for Master, paying extra attention to shaving my cunt carefully so as not to miss anything and displease Him.

After a quick application of His favorite scented lotion, I checked dinner and changed the oven to the warm setting and took my place on the bed with my vibe. I of course was still naked. I spread my legs wide and set the vibe to my clit, savoring the sensation and letting my mind run wild with all the ways my Master had used me in the past and all the possibilities for the future.

I had a fleeting thought to let myself succumb to the sensations and enjoy the powerful orgasm that begged to be released on my body but I knew it would change the prospects for the evening to one full of punishment and a very cranky and displeased Master. I decided to be a good slave and stay needy as my Master demanded. My cunt wet and achy, I felt like such a needy slut waiting to be put to good use....My thoughts and fantasies were interrupted by the sound of my timer and I got up and put away my toy and went back into the kitchen to attend to last minute details for dinner.

Just as I was finishing up, Master got home and came into the kitchen. I turned around to say hello and was greeted by a look I can only describe as one full of domination and hunger. His eyes captivated mine and before I could speak he put his index finger to his mouth, his sign for me that I was not allowed to speak or make noise.

"Hello my slut. I'm going to change. You will prepare a plate for me and take your spot on your knees next to my chair and wait for me," Master commanded.

It wasn't often that I was not allowed to eat at the table with him, often just as a punishment, but I knew this was not the case and I was excited at the change of pace as I did as I was told. A short time later he came in silently, sat down, and began to eat. I quietly and obediently knelt beside him, secretly hoping he'd feed me. I was hungry too after all!! Although I'll admit I was hungry for other things a little more, mainly my Master's cock. I could faintly see the outline of it through the athletic shorts he always changed into at home. I felt my mouth actually watering and my cunt becoming more wet at the thought of getting to take him inside me any way I could get, any way he wanted.

Once again my mind had gotten carried off into my fantasies until I heard Master's voice again, "You have a few rules for tonight, my whore. There will be no sound from you unless I directly tell you to speak. You are not allowed furniture. You are not allowed to stand. You will take what you are given and you will be grateful."

As he finished this he stood up and went to the stovetop and placed a small portion of each item on the plate and took it the corner, setting it on the floor. "Go eat your dinner and then meet me in the living room. Don't keep me waiting."

I quickly crawled over to the plate and did my best to eat my dinner off the plate without making a big mess. I felt so humiliated eating in the corner off a plate on the floor like a pet. But the humiliation only served to fire up my desire, as my Master knew it would. I loved to feel beneath him in so many ways. He had the ability to find little ways to degrade me oh so perfectly.

As soon as I finished I crawled into the living room and saw my Master lounging back on the couch. "Footrest," he commanded and I took my place on my knees in front of him. My usual footrest position: I was turned to the side so that he could see my tits hanging down, my ass facing his right side so he could easily reach down with his right hand for whatever he deemed necessary. My head to his left with my head down and my back straight. (Sometimes he liked to place things on my back to hold for him and I'd be punished if I let them fall of course.)

Once I was in place as he desired and Master had his legs resting comfortably on my back, he turned on the TV. As I held my position I of course was not allowed to watch for myself but could only hear what was happening. This time was unexpected...instead of a usual show my Master enjoyed in the evening, I heard the beginnings of a porn film (which had been fast-forwarded to the good part). After a couple minutes I could see out of the corner of my eye my Master had begun to slowly rub his cock over his shorts. I couldn't help but feel indignant! That was what I wanted so badly! He knew how much I craved his cock! And he had a perfectly good slave to use right in front of him! Why would he torture me this way? A fire of jealousy came up in my stomach knowing he was watching porn and touching himself when I was right here to use, more than willing. Then it hit me that he was because he could and he knew it would drive me wild. I calmed myself back into obedience the best I could while my cunt began to get so wet I could feel my juices start to collect on my thighs.

After a bit Master removed his legs from my back and ordered me, "Turn and face me, whore. Sit back up on your knees and watch your Master."

I did as I was told and watched Master take his cock completely out of his shorts and begin to slowly stroke it. I was dying inside with how badly I wanted this cock. It was getting harder and looked so delicious. I couldn't wait!! I tried to use my eyes to beg my Master to please let me have a taste but he persisted in torturing me.

"I know how badly you want this. You are such a desperate, needy slut," he said in the most condescending tone he could. "Come here."

I crawled over to him as closely as I could and suddenly felt his strong grip in my hair, pulling my head back to look straight into his cold eyes. "You may worship my cock with your lips only. I don't want that whore mouth on it until I tell you to. Get to work," he ordered sternly as he released my head with a very slight push.

I wanted nothing more than to devour it and take every inch but I knew I couldn't dare, for the risk of having it taken away. I licked my lips and started at the base, kissing every surface of his rock hard cock in a line until I got to the tip. I went back to the base and started over in another line, repeating the step until I had gone completely around his cock, the best I could.

"You may use your tongue now, whore," my Master said and I reached up to get a good grip on it to restart tasting my delicious treat. But before my tongue could even reach his cock, I felt his hand in my hair again, pulling me away, and I let out a surprised groan of frustration. Ughhh, I wanted it so badly!!

"Did I say you could touch my cock with your hands?! No I did not," he sternly reprimanded me as he abruptly stood up and went off to do I knew not what. I stayed completely still not wanting to further disobey and I heard his footsteps coming back and suddenly my hands were being roughly tied behind my back. The rope went around and around my wrists and forearms until I had no give whatsoever.

I felt so off balance being on my knees and restrained and was not prepared for when I suddenly was pushed forward with my head into the couch cushion. I heard the noise of the wooden paddle hit my ass seconds before I registered the burning pain. He paddled me over and over as he chastised me between swats, "you do exactly as I tell you to! Nothing more and nothing less....This will teach you to follow your Master's directions....you can be such a useless slut sometimes...to think I was thinking about letting you cum tonight..."

That last one really got me. I was hoping desperately I was going to get to cum tonight!! It had been a week since Master had allowed me to orgasm and the spanking was only making me more desperate for release.

Once Master was satisfied with how red my ass was I guess, I felt an intrusion coming on into my holes. He started with the hush, our remote control anal plug and he was not easy with it. I felt a small gush of fluid out of my cunt in response. Following that he shoved the quake in my cunt. The vibe was also remote controlled and rested against my clit and up into my cunt so he could now assault me with pleasure from all angles.

"You're going to make Master cum tonight while I make you wish you were, you disobedient slut," Master said as he took his spot lounging back on the couch in front of me.

He grabbed his phone and turned on the toys instantly to full blast, watching me with amusement as I almost came instantly. He had a slightly evil smirk as he watched me begging with my eyes. I managed to hold it in until he had some mercy on me and turned them down to a simmer.

"Back to work," he ordered and i clumsily crawled forward without the use of my arms until I could lean down to his cock, struggling to maintain my balance. I began licking, tasting, enjoying my Master's cock, savoring every inch of it, dying to take it all in my mouth but waiting for his command this time like a good girl. As I worked away at his cock, hoping he'd finally have enough and let me have it in my throat like I truly wanted, he slowly began turning up the vibe higher and higher. I didn't know how much more I could take!! I was on the very edge but knew cumming without permission would be worse than a high right now. I tried to ignore the feelings and focus only on my Master's cock but thinking of it and how I was serving him only made it worse and I was making a huge mess on the floor with my cunt juices.

"Take it all, slut. Make me cum while I watch these well behaved sluts on tv who actually get to orgasm, unlike you."

In all the action I had tuned out the tv but his reminder made me focus my hearing once again and I heard the cries of pleasure as two women were clearly having the times of their life. The sounds, the denial, the toys, my jealousy at Master watching them with me on his cock, my Master's cock in my mouth...they made me want to explode!!! I took his cock in my mouth and worked to make him cum as quickly as I could, knowing his release would be the only thing bringing this sweet torture to an end before I accidentally came without permission. My head bobbed up and down and with no way to really control my balance I frequently took his cock farther into my throat than I intended. It was sloppy and wet and I savored every moment of his cock filling my mouth until finally I felt his hot cum shoot into my throat. It was thick and smooth and I tried to taste it before it disappeared.

Master turned off the toys and I wanted to scream in frustration at this denial but I knew better. I stayed as still as I could as Master pulled my head gently back from his cock and reached behind me to untie my arms. He got a good view at the mess I had made on the floor and let out a small laugh, making me embarrassed.

"You're such a filthy slut. You know better than to make a mess like that. Clean it up like you know how you should," he ordered. I backed up on my knees, thankful for the use of my arms, and leaned forward on my forearms to lick up my juices that had leaked beneath my cunt. Once he was satisfied he commanded, "go to your corner slut. Master is going to relax now."

I crawled over to the corner and tried to get comfortable but all I could think about was how badly I wanted to cum. I absentmindedly began to rub my legs together trying to rub the vibe up against my clit for some relief when I suddenly heard him, "legs apart! You know better than that." I couldn't help it and let out another groan of neediness.

"I see you also forgot I don't want to hear you tonight," he said as he stood up and walked toward me. "I guess I need to keep your slutty mouth full for you to behave properly." With that he produced a dildo he must have gotten earlier with the punishment tools and placed it on the wall in front of me. "Hold this in place with your mouth. It better not fall or you'll be waiting a lot longer to cum than you already are."

I placed my mouth on the dildo, all three holes filled again. "You should be a happy slut now, totally filled," Master taunted as he went back to his show. I was beginning to think he had forgotten about me when suddenly the toys came back to life. He edged me and edged me over and over for the rest of the show, bringing me to the precipice each time before he shut them all off and made me wait until he decided I could have more. I wanted the pleasure but I didn't want to cum, I wanted them on and off, I wanted it all and I could have nothing. It was pure delicious torture.

Finally Master had had enough playtime and tv time and sent me to the bathroom. "Master is done, slut. Take the toys with you and clean them and yourself and come back to me," he commanded. "You may walk now."

I wanted to beg so badly but I did as I was told. I knew it was hopeless that I would be cumming tonight. My Master took pleasure in my denial and neediness and therefore I did as well. I knew he'd keep me wanting for as long as it pleased him. After I cleaned up I returned to my Master.

"Come lie next to me, pet," he said while he motioned for me to lie down on the couch, my head in his lap. He ran his fingers gently in my hair while he praised me for being his good girl. It made my heart and cunt throb with pleasure. He asked me about my day, we talked about our plans for the next. It was the perfect ending to the perfect night.