Worshipping Daddy's Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
Phil's Daughter has an unexpected visitor.
6.1k words
4.25
19.2k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, nipple torture, humiliation, non-consent and period sex. All persons engaging in sex are over the age of 18.

****

Part 02: Daughter's Code Red

My daughter Susan invited me to a social at her church one Friday evening.

"Come on daddy, it'll be fun. There are so many single older women in our church." She encouraged me.

"I don't know punkin. What if they don't like me or look at me like a sinner. I don't want to be judged by them." I told her sourly as I tried to back out of it.

"It will be fine daddy. Plus I will be by your side the entire night. If any woman starts going down that road then we can leave okay?" She said and smiled.

I couldn't resist Susan when she smiled like that.

I went to my room to get dressed while she went to hers.

I put on a button down shirt and tie with a pair of slacks and loafers. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had grown a little pudgy around the middle.

"You're such a loser." I berated myself.

"You're not a loser daddy!" Susan said from the doorway.

I looked over at her and my jaw dropped.

Susan was standing there. She was half naked and wearing a long skirt. Her breasts sported long hard nipples and I began to get an erection.

Susan looked down and smiled as she walked over to stand beside me. Her hand found the bulge in my pants and began to stroke me through them.

"On second thought daddy, maybe we should just stay here and I can help relieve your anxiety with my hands and mouth." She said seductively.

I cupped her breast in my hand and began to play with her erect nipple.

"God, you are so pretty punkin." I told her and she blushed.

"I tell you what daddy. Let's go to this social together and if at least 3 women don't exchange numbers with you then when we come home, I will spend the night in your bed." She said seductively.

"Deal!" I blurted excitedly.

Ever since that Sunday when we both gave into our lust and had sex together, neither one of us has engaged in any kind of foolishness. That was almost 3 months ago.

"Okay, now listen daddy. You are not a loser! I don't want to hear anymore talk like that okay? You are a handsome, desirable man. Any woman would think she had won the lottery if you became a part of her life. And this cock that I am holding, is long and thick and perfectly shaped. I know first hand, hehehe. So let's go and get you a girlfriend big boy!" My daughter said to pump up my ego.

The only problem is that when she referred to my dick as big boy!, I got really horny.

****

We got to the church and entered the gymnasium. There was music playing and a party was in full swing.

We stopped at the table outside and Susan signed us in. The woman sitting there handed us name badges that we stuck to our clothes. Her name was Nancy and she kept looking me up and down and smiled.

We left the table and Susan put her arm in mine and we walked into the gym.

"She likes you daddy. See, I told you that you are a desirable man." Susan said in her bubbly way.

We walked over to the snack table and got a couple of cups of juice.

A man walked over to us with a woman that must have been his wife. He stuck out his hand and I shook it.

"You must be Josh. Hi, I'm Reverend Black and this is my wife Sandy. Susan here told us that you might happen our way tonight and I'm glad that you did. I think you'll find that even us church going folk can have fun on occasion. He chuckled. We are not staying long, but I wanted to meet the new-comers personally." He said and then excused himself to say hello to some other people.

Susan smiled excitedly as she held me close to her.

A striking woman walked over.

"Hi, I'm Alice." The short brunette with nice curves said as she introduced herself to me.

"Josh." I said and shook her hand briefly.

"I'll be right back daddy." Susan said and wandered off.

"I love Susan. She is such a big help around here. You really have a terrific daughter Josh." Alice said.

"Thanks. She's a great kid." I told her.

She reached in her purse and pulled out a card and handed it to me.

"I have to go and see about something, but please give me a call sometime. I would love to chat with you over a drink on a more personal level sometime." She smiled, winked and then walked off.

Maybe coming here wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Another woman walked over to the juice table. She was a striking redhead in a burgundy dress. She glanced over her shoulder as a guy was walking towards her. She walked right up to me and leaned in and whispered, "Please save me from the jerk headed our way."

I smirked and said, "You want to dance?"

She took my hand and we walked over to the dance floor. She held me close and I couldn't help but look down her top since she was showing some decent cleavage.

"I'm Megan. Thanks for saving me from that guy. You smell really good by the way." She said cheerfully.

"My pleasure Megan. I'm Josh." I told her.

"I think the pleasure is all mine. I've been coming to these things every year and have yet to meet any prospective bachelors until now. Where have you been all my life big boy?" She said excitedly.

Her last comment caused my dick to leap in my pants and when it did that I think she felt it.

Megan gave me a look and then smiled. She took my hand and led me off the dance floor and we walked out of the gymnasium. Nancy glanced at us as we went down a small hallway. We ducked into a classroom and she closed the door. She turned and kissed me on the lips.

She dropped her purse on the table and began to unbuckle my pants. Her hands took down my zipper and my slacks dropped to the floor. Her hands found my dick and she broke the kiss and descended. She began to give me a blow job.

This was some church social, I thought to myself.

"Wlech!...wlech!..wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my cock.

She pulled it out of her mouth and began to suck on my large balls.

"God, I just love your cock!" She smiled and then began to lick around my purple glans.

She took it inside her mouth again.

"Wlech!...wlech!..wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my cock some more.

"Oh Jesus!" I groaned and began to spurt huge globs of sperm in her mouth. My whole body shaking in orgasmic release.

Megan took everything I gave her and swallowed several times. She then released my dick and placed it back in my boxers before helping to pull my pants up.

"I hope you won't think less of me for doing that Josh. I don't normally do this kind of thing but I guess the devil got ahold of me and made me do it. Hehehe." She giggled.

"I don't think less of you at all Megan. That was incredible! You have quite a gift." I smiled.

"Well, I couldn't help myself after feeling your club throb against my leg. Maybe you can return the favor sometime?" She said hopefully.

Megan moved in close again.

"I'd like another crack at big boy!" She smiled and then winked at me.

My dick lurched a second time when she said it.

"You got it Megan. How about giving me your number?" I asked her.

She reached in her purse and handed me a business card.

She then squatted down and placed her finger on my bulge and said, "I look forward to round 2 big boy!" And giggled as my dick lurched in my pants again.

We then went back out to the gymnasium. Nancy had a smirk on her face that matched my own.

Megan wandered off and I went back to the snack table. I drank a cup of juice and refilled another when a tallish brunette walked over and took my hand and led me onto the dancefloor. She held me close.

"Hi, I'm Lana. I'm a friend of Megan's." She smiled up at me.

"Hi Lana, I'm Josh. Nice to meet you." I told her.

"It will be shortly big boy!" She whispered in my ear and my dick lurched in my pants.

Her mouthed gaped in surprise.

She led me off the dancefloor and we went back to that same classroom together.

Lana shimmied up her dress and pulled down her pantyhose as she sat back on the table and spread her legs.

"Come and get me big boy!" She said in her sultry voice.

I placed my jacket on the chair and opened my pants and let them drop along with my boxers.

"Jesus! You're really hung! I haven't been laid in over a year. Come and fill me up big boy!" She blurted.

I walked forward and swiped my hard dick up and down her wet butterfly pussy. She was super wet and I thrust into her hot depths in one long push.

"Jesus Christ your dick is big!" She groaned out loud as I placed my hands on her tits.

I only got a few strokes inside her pussy when she cried out, "YESSSSSSSSS!!!"

Lana climaxed hard and I continued to thrust inside of her.

"Oh my word!" I heard someone say from the door.

I turned to see Nancy standing there and watching us. She was the woman from the front table.

"Either join us or get out." I told the large titted brunette.

Nancy walked in and began to remove her clothes. She was not as slender as Lana, but her nipples called to me.

She walked over and stood by my side. Our lips met and I began to play roughly with her nipples.

"Please, not so rough!" She groaned.

"Nancy? Nancy Black!" Lana blurted.

The name sounded familiar.

"I-I've never done anything like this before." She told me.

I moved her down to my crotch and Nancy looked at me with trepidation.

"Go on and lick my cock Nancy." I told her.

"But it's wet with her secretions." She stated defiantly.

I pulled my dick out of Lana's drooling slit and a small gush of her juices spilled out just as Nancy moved in front of her pussy.

"Ohhh, blah, ungh..." She looked back at me with Lana's juices covering her mouth, chin, neck and tits.

I took that opportunity and pressed my wet dick to her lips and it entered her mouth.

I slid a couple of fingers in Lana's pussy and then removed them and smelled her scent.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Nancy choked on my dick.

I then removed it from her mouth and turned her around and pressed her face into Lana's wet pussy. I pulled Nancy to her feet and lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties.

I was so eager to thrust my dick in her pussy when I noticed a string dangling there. Shit! She was on her period.

I moved back to Lana and thrust inside her several times and felt her body shaking in orgasm. Her pussy squeezed my dick and I drove it in deep and flooded her cunt with huge globs of sperm.

When I pulled out, she sat against the table panting as my semen flowed out and puddled on the table.

"What on earth?" Someone blurted from the door to the room.

I turned to look but the woman left before I could see whom it was.

Lana bent down and cleaned my dick with her tongue before pulling up her pantyhose.

The three of us straightened our clothes and Lana introduced me more formally to Nancy.

"Nancy, is the Reverend's sister, Josh." She told me.

I smiled and she smiled back.

Lana then turned Nancy to face her and said, "You and I have some unfinished business together Nancy. If you're finished here then lets go back to my place."

Lana turned to me and said, "I will be seeing you again too Josh, so don't be a stranger. Call me big boy!" She handed me her card and chuckled as we walked back to the gymnasium.

I was alone as I walked back to the snack table. I got a cup of juice and turned just as this woman marched right up to me and began to scold me.

"You don't fool me for a second! You come here and seduce these vulnerable divorcee's. Sinner! You are going to hell you are!" She spat and knocked the cup of juice out of my hand just as my daughter walked up.

"Janice! What the hell are you ranting about? This is my daddy!" She told the other woman fiercely.

"He's going to hell! I saw him fornicating in the back room!" She raged.

Susan grabbed my hand and we headed for the exit.

****

We got home in record time.

"You actually had sex!" Susan shouted at me as we burst through the front door.

"I-I couldn't help it punkin. I was broadsided. It was a mistake! We never should have gone there. I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen!" I raged in my defense.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy! Stop! I'm not mad at you! I'm actually thrilled that you got out of your comfort zone. How many cards did you get?" She asked.

"I got 2 I think." I told her as I searched my pockets and held up 2 business cards.

"Well, I said that if you didn't get three that I would spend the night with you and big boy!" She said and dropped to her knees and opened my pants.

Susan looked up at me in awe.

"What?" I asked her in bewilderment.

"It smells like pussy down here daddy. And I'm strangely turned on by it." She stated.

Her tongue licked along my thick shaft and up to my glans and then down the other side.

"God, I just love this smell on you daddy!" Susan told me before choking on my dick.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

I grunted something unintelligible and fired a huge load of sperm in my daughter's mouth. She took it all and didn't spill a drop.

I reached my hand in my left jacket pocket and pulled out a 3rd business card. I could have said something to my daughter, but instead we went up to my bedroom and spent the night together.

****

The following week was a whirlwind.

I called each woman from the business cards and met and had drinks with each one. We then went back to her car and kissed and fooled around some. Each one kept me on a tight leash.

Alice was the first one. We sat in the back seat of her Mercedes and began to kiss. I opened her blouse and started playing with her hard nipples.

"Oh Jesus, your hands feel good." She moaned.

I ran my hand up her thigh and cupped her pussy when she pushed my hand away.

"Josh, we can't. I have an unexpected visitor, but maybe we can do this another time?" She said.

Fuck! I was pissed. Why would she get me turned on like this, if she had another man waiting at home for her.

I got out of her car and slammed the door.

I then had a date with Megan.

We moved things to her car. We sat in the back seat of her Suburban and began to kiss. I opened her blouse and started playing with her hard nipples.

"Oh God, your hands feel good." She moaned.

I tweaked, twisted and plucked her nipples harder and harder.

I knew that she was growing wet.

I ran my hand up her thigh and cupped her pussy when she pushed my hand away.

"Josh, we can't. I have an unexpected visitor, but maybe we can do this another time?" She said.

Fuck! Again! What was with these church women!!! I was pissed. Why would she get me turned on like this if she had another man waiting at home for her.

I got out of her car and slammed the door.

My last date was with Lana and she gave me all the dirty details of her time with Nancy after we left each other's company.

"I took Nancy home with me. We showered together and then I shaved off her massive bush. I knew her clitoris was in there somewhere." She laughed.

"Yeah? I never thought that Nancy would be your type Lana." I told the sexy woman.

"Well, I've had eyes for Nancy since we were in college. She wasn't always heavy. She was actually really thin. She dated a guy who treated her like shit and after they broke up, she went on a spiral down.

I lost touch with her for several years when I moved out to California. I then moved back home and started attending this church. I was so stunned to find her as the Reverend's secretary. I had no idea that he was her brother." Lana told me.

"Huh! I never would have guessed." I said.

"Thanks to you and your Dominant ways, Nancy finally tasted my pie. We have to keep things secret for the time being for obvious reasons. But's that's fine by me." She stated.

I smiled sheepishly.

"But you mister. I want another crack at big boy!" She chuckled as she looked over to see my dick lurch in my pants.

"You do huh." I smiled.

"You really do have an amazing cock Josh. The biggest I've ever had, I can tell you that." She gushed.

"Aw come on Lana. It's not that big." I told her seriously.

"Maybe to you it's not. But trust me on this, I bet if we measured it you would see that you have a huge horse cock between your legs. Am I right big boy?" She reached over and squeezed my dick.

"Why don't we go back to my place and you can fawn over it again?" I asked Lana.

"Aw, Josh. I would really like that but I have an unwelcome visitor now. It just wouldn't be as much fun. Can I get a rain check?" She asked.

I pulled away from her. She could see that I was hurt by her words.

"If you are seeing another guy Lana, then why are you even out here with me?" I told her bitterly.

"I never said that I was seeing another guy!" She said with concern.

"Well then who's this unwanted visitor then?" I asked her excitedly.

And she began to giggle.

"Stop laughing at me!" I told the hot woman angrily.

Lana placed her hand on my arm.

"Josh, my unwanted visitor? The one you're so mad about, is my period." She said in an innocent voice.

"Oh." I stated and then smiled sheepishly again.

"It's okay. You're a guy. You probably don't have much experience with that sort of thing. But we girls do and it sucks! Every month it's the same thing. First comes the bloating, then come the cramps, then comes the blood. God the blood. I mean how can such a little pussy produce so much god damn blood!" She replied.

She looked at me and cocked her head to the side.

"This is exciting you isn't it!" She smiled.

"It is actually. But it also makes sense." I told her.

"Why does it make sense?" She asked curiously.

"Well, my daughter has been acting moody all day today." I told her.

"Yeah, we get like that sometimes." She said.

"And with my wife gone, there's no one home to help Susan through these...um, moments." I told her.

"Would you like me to come over and talk with her?" Lana asked.

"Yeah! Would you?" I asked her.

She kissed me and then I got out of her car and she followed me back to my home.

****

Lana came in the house with me and we found Susan in the den watching TV. I left her there with my daughter and they talked for over an hour.

Lana then left and I followed my daughter up to her room. I went to my room and got undressed.

I walked down the hall in my birthday suit when I caught a glimpse of Susan in the bathroom. I nudged the door open and looked at her in shock.

Susan was in the bathroom, naked from the waist down. She was perched on the edge of the toilet seat. She had her large meaty pussy lips open and was inserting a tampon in her pussy. Her fingers were bloody and I watched her from my vantage point as she brought her dark fingers to her face and smelled them. And then she stuck her fingers in her mouth and licked them.

I got an instant boner.

She must have heard me suck in a breath because she looked up then and our eyes met. She wasn't mad or upset with me.

Susan sat back against the toilet and waited for me to come to her.

Susan smiled at me and her eyes looked down at her pussy. She was motioning me down and I got down on my knees before her.

Susan lifted her knees and this movement caused her pussy lips to open. I saw the string dangling out and my mouth watered. I was very familiar with tampons as my wife needed to do that every couple of weeks during her time of the month.

What I was doing was wrong on so many levels!

"Go on daddy, pull it out. Pull it out and eat me." She told me.

"You're okay with this punkin?" I asked her.

"I am daddy. I talked it over with Lana and she told me how horny she gets on her period. She told me that the only thing that relieves the ache inside is a good fucking. So what are you waiting for big boy! Fuck me already!" She shouted.

I was on autopilot at this point. I took the string in my fingers and began to tug the tampon out of her pussy. The thing had only just been inserted and already it was bloated with her menstruation.

12