Worshipping Daddy's Cock Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tampon plopped out and rested on the closed toilet set. It was dark and my mouth watered. I could smell her scent and I reached a hand down and stroked my hard cock.

Susan moved her butt to the edge of the toilet seat. A trickle of her period began to leak out and being the practiced lover that I was, I quickly licked it up.

I used to enjoy eating my wife's menses. I especially loved the thick chunks and my daughter's pussy was no different. I ate her out and slurped her blood down my throat.

I then began to lick her pussy. Susan moaned through it all and finally gave into her lust.

"I'm cumming daddy!" She cried out suddenly and the moment she climaxed, her vagina dilated open and she gushed.

It was like a fire hose on full blast as she came. Her blood and juices went all over my face, neck and chest.

Susan then came off the toilet and straddled my dick.

I don't have a thick, long cock, but compared to my daughter's petite body my dick was huge. It stretched her little pussy open and she fucked me with wild abandon.

She placed my hands on her tits and my fingers found her nipples. I tugged and pulled on her long thick nipples and within minutes we both were panting with a need to cum.

I drove in deep and flooded my daughter's cunt with huge globs of sperm. She climaxed as well and then collapsed on my chest.

****

"Oh Jesus." Someone stated.

Susan and I both turned to see who said it and saw Lana standing a few feet away. Her mouth was open in shock and we both thought that she was upset at what she saw until we noticed that she was playing roughly with her nipples.

"You want to join us Lana?" Susan asked the older woman.

Lana walked forward and stripped off her panties.

"My God! Look at all that blood!" She stated.

Susan released my dick from her pussy and sat on the toilet seat again.

Lana moved down to squat over my cock.

"Not so fast Lana. Daddy left a massive load in my pussy that needs to be cleaned out first with your tongue." Susan told her.

"God, this is so naughty." Lana told her.

She crawled over and began to lick my semen and blood from my daughter's pussy.

I saw the string hanging out of Lana's pussy and tugged on it. Slowly her bloated tampon slipped free of her pussy and plopped on the tile floor.

I got behind her and slowly inserted my hard cock in her tight little pussy. It felt different than before. It was more slippery and I began to slowly fuck her.

Lana stopped eating my daughter and looked back at me.

"Oh Jesus Christ!" She blurted suddenly.

A huge orgasm washed over her and she cried out, "FUCCCKKKKYEAAAHHH!!!"

I drove my dick in deep and grunted something unintelligible and flooded her cunt with huge globs of sperm.

Lana turned on her back and I watched as my daughter squatted over her face.

Huge globs of sperm and blood flowed out of her pussy and went right in Lana's open mouth.

Susan then traded places with Lana and I watched as more thick globs of my sperm mixed with Lana's period went into Susan's open mouth.

The 3 of us then took a shower together before retiring to my bed.

****

Upon waking the next morning, I told the women that I had some errands to run and would be back later.

I drove over to Alice's house and knocked on the door. I could have called but decided to just show up.

The door opened and Alice invited me in.

"I didn't expect to see you again after the way you left things with me on Monday." She said.

"Yeah, about that." I told her.

"I misinterpreted what you said about the uninvited visitor. I thought it was a guy that you were seeing and I grew upset." I told her.

"Oh Josh! I'm sorry for not being more blunt." She said in a comforting way.

I followed her into the kitchen. I moved in and kissed her and we stood and I pulled open her blouse and started in on her nipples again. I was rougher this time and practically tore off her skirt and panties.

I was kissing and sucking on her nipples when she said, "We can't go any further Josh."

I began to kiss down her stomach and she again stopped me.

"Josh, no! I'm unclean. We can't be doing this!" She said more firmly.

I got to my feet and moved her over to the island. I was behind her and pressed my cock into her bottom. I grabbed her tits with my hands and worked over her nipples with my fingers.

"God, you're making me wet, but I can't allow you to do this Josh!" She told me more adamantly.

I cupped her pussy with my hand and tugged on the string and out plopped her bloated tampon which plopped on the floor.

"Josh! What are you doing? I said we can't be doing this!" She scolded me.

"You are a fucking tease Alice! You think I don't know this about you!" I growled in her ear.

"I-I'm not a tease Josh. It's dirty to have sex while on my period. It says so in the Bible!" She emphasized.

"Like I give a shit about that! You want my dick Alice! Say it!" I demanded.

"I-I, uh, no Josh! I don't want this! I demand that you stop immediately!" She began to struggle against me.

"You do want it Alice and you are going to take it!" I told her and held her in place.

"No damn you! NO!" Alice shouted.

I smacked her ass hard with my hand. "Crack!"

"Face it Alice, you're just a whore who attends church! Your pussy is a sloppy mess you slut!" I humiliated her with my harsh words.

The stunned woman felt my cock thrust up inside of her bloody pussy.

"I DON'T GIVE CONSENT TO DO THIS JOSH!!!" She screamed.

I didn't care. I fucked her deep and hard and tortured her nipples with my fingers.

"Oh Jesus!!!" She groaned.

I rammed her pussy good and hard. I was done with her teasing.

"FUCCCCKKKKMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" She cried out and her whole body shivered in spasms.

I smacked her ass again. "Crack!"

And again. "Crack!"

I slipped a finger in her asshole and she climaxed a second time.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSGODDAMMNNNNNNNNNN!!!" She screamed.

My dick was like a jack hammer as I rammed it into her slippery pussy.

"YOU WANT MY CUM SLUT!" I shouted.

"Yes you fucking pig! Yes! Cum in me! Flood my pussy with your sperm!" She begged.

I drove in deep and began to spurt huge globs of sperm into her wet pussy. I then rested against her back while my fingers continued to torture her elongated nipples.

I slipped free of her pussy and a mess of blood and semen poured out of her pussy and dripped down her thighs.

I turned Alice around to face me and she looked at me with scorn.

"Clean me up you whore!" I told her.

Alice dropped to her knees and began to lick up the mess around my cock.

"Now the floor you fucking slut!" I commanded.

Alice began to slurp up the mess of fluids on the linoleum floor.

I brought Alice up to her feet. Her nipples were back to normal.

I cupped her pussy and fingered her with half my hand. I removed it and showed her the wet blood on my fingers.

I put my fingers in her mouth.

"Filthy whore." I said and spit in her face.

She looked at me with softened features.

"How?" She asked.

"How what?" I asked her.

"How did you know that I would respond to your Dominance?" She asked.

"I knew the moment you told me that we couldn't have sex while on your period actually." I told her.

"There are others of us you know." She told me.

"I am aware of only you and Lana." I told her.

"Nancy, Sheila, Catherine, Dana, Charlotte, Carol, Janice, Sandy and Megan. They are all submissive. They act tough, but if you test them like you just tested me, they will crack." She told me.

I smiled at that.

"I have to piss." I told her.

"Let's go to my bathroom and you can relieve yourself on me." Alice said.

I followed behind her as we went to her bathroom. Little rivulets of blood trickled down her inner thighs as she walked.

When we got there she stepped in the tub and got down on her knees. I grabbed my dick and began to piss on her.

My yellow piss covered her petite body and she even drank some of it.

"YESSSSSS MMMMMM OHHHHHHH!!" She moaned as my urine splashed over her body.

I finished urinating and told her, "Suck me hard slut!"

My words had an effect on her. They seemed to energize her in some way.

She took my cock in her mouth and tickled the glans with her tongue tip. She stroked it and sucked on my balls and even stuck her tongue in my ass.

"How do you know these other women, slut?" I asked her.

"Well, we all go to the same church as you know. We have lunch together several times a year and when we do that, we open up about our lives with one another.

Sandy is the Reverend's wife and Janice and Sheila are both married. Their husbands are weak and they rule the nest, so they have a tough exterior. But deep down, they need a man to Dominate them. It might take some doing, but I believe you could do it Josh." She told me.

"That's good to know slut." I replied.

"For now on, I want you to call me sir. I noticed that whenever I call you a slut that you seem to get hornier. Why is that?" I asked her.

"I don't know really. I guess I just have always had a submissive side to me and in my past I was fairly promiscuous sir." She said.

"Both men and women slut?" I asked her.

"Yes sir." She stated firmly.

"Are any of the women you mentioned bisexual?" I asked her.

"Yes sir. We all are or were. Some more than others sir." She told me.

"Like whom slut?" I asked.

"Janice was extremely bisexual before she got married. She was in a submissive relationship with a Domme woman. They were slated to be wed when the other woman married one of her other slaves. Janice was broken by it and that's when she met Jeffrey." Alice said.

"I see. So what do you think of my daughter slut?" I asked her.

"I like Susan. I have to admit that I find her very attractive sir." She told me.

My dick twitched in her grasp.

"I noticed some photos when I came in your house." I told her.

"Yes, my daughter's Sara and Alexandra. They are both in college and members of my church sir." She offered.

"And are they?..." I asked.

"Bisexual sir? They are actually. I can see that it excites you sir." She stated.

"It does actually. Have you ever, you know...?" I left the question open.

"Oh God no, sir! That would be wrong on so many levels." She told me sourly.

"I see. You're hung up about the incest." I told her.

"Yeah! That would be unthinkable sir." She replied.

My dick lurched in her grasp again.

"To even imagine myself going through their hampers and pulling out their used undies, would cross so many lines. Let alone bringing the crotch to my face and inhaling their womanly scent. The smell of piss." She stated.

My dick began to ooze precum that she quickly licked up.

"Just imagine the look on their faces as they catch me in the act sir. How humiliated I would be! Demanding that I fess up sir!" She began to breath heavier.

I sat on the toilet and she straddled my cock and faced me. My dick sank deep inside her sloppy pussy.

"What else slut? Tell me!" I demanded as I grabbed her nipples and twisted them painfully.

"Ohhh fuckkkk!!!" She cried out.

"Tell me slut, before I tear your nipples off!" I commanded her.

"I've fished their swollen tampons out of the waste basket and masturbated with them. The blood, god there was so much blood sir!" She replied quickly.

Her words pushed me over the edge and I drove in deep and began to spurt huge globs of sperm into her pussy. I released my hold on her nipples and Alice slumped against me, panting hard.

"The next time your daughters come home, I want you to let them catch you rifling through their hampers and smelling their panties. Tell them you are sorry, but you can't help yourself. And then ask them to masturbate with a fresh pair that you can enjoy their womanly scent." I told her.

"Oh sir! You are so naughty! They are due home tomorrow. I will do it because you asked me to." Alice replied and began to slide up and down my cock again.

****

I arrived home later that day.

I found Susan and Lana still in bed together.

I removed my clothes and walked into the bathroom to piss.

I was joined by my daughter Susan and she got in the tub and gazed at my dick.

"Daddy? Have you been having fun with another unwanted visitor?" She asked as she began to lick the dried blood from my soft cock.

****

More to come in part 3.

12