Worst First Date. Rough Ramón.

Story Info
Bianca's date get's rough, and she loves it.
870 words
4.28
24.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers

My Worst First Date. Rough Ramón.

We chatted online and met at a bar. For the date, I outlined my lips with red lipstick. Guys love puffy red, fuck-me lips.

Ramón had a chiseled face and mesmerizing green eyes. He made my juices boil.

"Bianca you have such sexy lips." Pulling me close, he kissed me boldly. Wow, I was ready to hump the guy right there.

After two vodkas, Ramón whispered, "Bianca, let's go to my place and watch a flick. I figured 'watch a flick' meant 'have a fuck.' "Okay." He got some beer while I thought about having sex...

I'm sure the stud had a working stiffy, and my fun-hole was moist and fuckable... No reason not to screw.

Ramón walked up and unzipped. "Bianca, I'll drink my beer while you blow me."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"Do it. I need a blowjob." He lifted my chin. You're so sexy, with those puffy lips... Lips begging to be fucked. Isn't that what they're called, "Fuck me lips?"

"Yes." I whispered. He kissed my fuckable lips, stirring that tingle in my thighs. Somehow I felt a weird need to satisfy this man. Why not suck him?

I dropped to my knees.

Of course, Ramón had a fat-as-fuck, throat-choking cock. I flicked my tongue over the wide knob, licking his pee hole before taking his shaft in my mouth.

For women the urge to suck cock is natural.

I sucked eagerly, kissing and lapping along his shaft and the sweet spot under his knob. Sucking his hairy balls my tongue swirled around them. I gave his fat dick my A-game and looked up at his green eyes.

He groaned, "Deeper Bianca...deepthroat."

Holding my breath, I deepthroated his pole and gagged. Ramón grabbed my hair, thrusting his cock-meat to the back of my head... I heard him gasp as his knob slipped into my throat.

Yes, he was losing control, losing himself to my magic mouth.

I was submissive, kneeling and getting throat-fucked. But Ramón was at my mercy --his prick needed to spew. I felt his grip tighten on my hair and sucked harder.

My fingers tugged on his balls until they burst, rewarding me with a mouthful of salty cum. I gagged it down and wiped my lips.

Ramón got bossy again and tugged off my panties. "Bianca, lie on the table, stretch your arms over your head and spread your legs."

Soon I was naked on the table. Ramon's big hands gripped my knees, spreading me wide. And he went down. As in head, his mouth on my pussy--eating me out! Feeding on my furrow. "God. Oh God."

Ramón lapped at my twat. Feeding and eating. His long tongue dug into my hole. Holy shit, he found my g-spot! The guy kept licking as my cunt rocked in orgasm.

After the last tremble, I looked up. He was bone-hard. Fuck.

"Girl I'm gonna screw you silly." Ramón sucked my lips. I tasted my own pussy juice and felt his cock sliding along my wet slit but not entering.

I hate it when pricks do that, fuck anticipation drives me crazy. I couldn't wait and lifted my hips trying to grab his cock with my pussy lips. Ramón grunted and thrust inside my burning hole.

That moment-- the first time it pushes in-- is fucking fantastic!!

Ramón banged me rough and hard. Yanking on my hair and pulling on my tits. He got rougher with each jerk of my hair, his long cock drilling into my fuck-tunnel.

All I could do was moan and take it. When his thumb shoved up my asshole it felt so wicked my body shook in a toe-curling orgasm. He laughed and ordered me on my hands and knees.

Obeying, I got on all fours and looked back, like a fuck-pony about to be mounted. Ramón rubbed his knob on my anus. I wasn't sure if I wanted assfucked, but I didn't have a choice.

His fuck-stick found home and punched in. I screamed when his fat shaft stretched my sphincter. My body felt invaded, violated and terribly excited.

Ramón shoved three fingers up cunt... his stiff cock fucked faster... I took it like a whore... felt like a whore when his shaft slammed all the way up my butt, and his balls slapped my horny twat.

I lay face down--butt up, fucked and reamed out. Like my asshole was only there to pleasure Ramón's cock.

But my horny pussy took over, pulsing and clamping around his probing fingers. "Oh God you're stretching me so wide, harder, oh yes, harder!"

Ramón smacked my butt and kept assfucking/spanking me.

"Oh yes! I deserved to be slut fucked!" I bucked like a wild fuck-pony, grinding my rump against his cock until we both climaxed. Hot cum gushed into my burning asshole and leaked out, pooling on the table.

Ramón pushed my face into the sticky cum puddle... and he collapsed on my back, panting... with his cock still buried in my ass and his fingers digging in my cunt.

It was so damn nasty my pussy tingled...and I felt Ramón's cock hardening again... He wanted my ass... again?

... maybe this wasn't my worst first date.

KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers