Worth Every Yen

Story Info
A man purchases two ladyboys for the night.
5.1k words
4.68
34.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time ticks by slowly, the meeting already well past the appointed end time. The contract had said working hours were nine to six, Monday through Friday, but that was of course Japanese for stay as late as it takes not to disappoint ones coworkers. This usually had not applied to me, as a foreigner, but business trips to Tokyo are a special exception, especially when the main duties are holding the boss's hand through a seemingly endless series of meetings with the foreign offices. So much broken English to translate from French, Germans, and, sadly, even Americans, but this final meeting is the slowest. The other participants are all Japanese, and I sit, largely useless, but also largely ignored, mostly focusing on the now empty tea cup in front of me, their talk of business plans and so forth passing through my brain without making an impact. I am here, of course, for show, now that there is no translation left to do, but it's still better than going back to "engineering software" as they put it.

I had spent the latter half of my lunch break making the arrangements via email, sitting on an elaborate toilet, hoping nobody would disturb me or notice how long I had been in there. Fortunately no one had, although one of the nicest things about this country is how nobody will comment on your long absence.

The exceptionally nice toilets were a plus, of course, although the best part of Tokyo was yet to come. This was, after all, what was making time seem to drag on so slowly. A big city offers a much better selection of women, and the arrangements are simpler, not at all difficult to find even two ladyboys who are willing, for the right price, to show up at one's hotel at a prearranged time, and even in costume, if that's your type of thing. Not so much for me, but there will always be more business trips.

At last the chairman detects the salarymen are getting restless, and it is only moments before the customary elaborate greetings and thanks for hard work are drowned out by the shuffling of papers into briefcases and chairs being rearranged. The boss still has a few rounds of nomikais, drinking parties with the other higher-ups, to get to tonight, but that is it for me, and after a few minutes of pretending to have things to finish up, I sneak out of the temporary office I'm set up in with the other, just as eager to leave, junior members with a "osakini."

I buy a few cans of beer at the convenience store nearest the train stop and mentally schedule things out while I wait a few minutes for the next train. Nearly seven now, which leaves four hours. Enough time, surely, if I just grab something to eat near the hotel. It's already getting dark, and tomorrow night is the night I've left over to gamble on going out for myself. I don't need to explore too far tonight.

I don't even hear the proper English voice over the intercom announcing my stop. It's practically automatic, as I step out amid the throng of other weary salarymen and schoolgirls whose parents aren't paying enough attention to whether their kids are really going to cram school or not. Normally I at least give them a bit of a look over, see if any are cute enough for when they get to junior college, but tonight they might as well be a million miles away.

I start on the first can of beer as I undress in my room. Ties have always felt too much like nooses for my taste, and other than stepping out of my shoes, removing them is always the first thing I do as I re-enter my suitably dark hotel room. It's a business hotel, cramped by most standards, but certainly adequate for my needs. The curtains remain drawn, but someone has conveniently made the bed. I sit myself down on the end of it and pull my laptop over to myself.

One hand works the keyboard and the other my belt, then shirt buttons, and so on, until I am comfortably naked, the sheets cold against my bare ass, and a streaming site dedicated to ladyboys up on the laptop. Soon, I think to myself, and I begin mechanically. This is just a precaution to make sure I'm not ready to explode at the outset. I have paid for the night and I would hate to waste it. I'm not really even focused on it but soon enough my right hand is cupping a sticky load of cum. I briefly consider tasting it, but quickly disregard the thought, and go to clean up, leaving the moaning of the video going in the background.

When all is in order, I shut off the video and search the internet for places near me, checking the time. Somehow it's almost eight. Still plenty of time, but I opt for some cheap noodles (after all, I have probably indulged enough tonight), and throw on my off hours uniform, jeans and a t-shirt.

The noodles are acceptable, and I try to focus on them, the salty umami broth, the steam rising off it filling my nose. People are out now, but noodle shops won't be busy for a few hours, when the nomikais have given way to drunken yearnings for junk food. The place is nearly empty besides me and the staff, which suits me fine. I pay the bill and take my time getting back to the hotel.

Still only a little past 8:30. Two and a half hours to kill. Maybe I should have stayed later at the office. Ha...

Japanese TV proves to be as dull as ever, mostly people reacting to other people eating foods for the first time. I notice my second beer is empty and opt for something harder. The girl behind the front desk smiles when she notices me looking at her too long on my way out. She is cute in her uniform, an absurdly yellow jacket, and I smile back before looking away. I turn to take another look as I push the door open with my back and notice as she tries to make it look as if she wasn't still watching and smile to myself.

The convenience store fortunately has cheap whiskey, as always, and the Chinese guy behind the counter doesn't bother making me press the "yes, I'm 20 years old button" as rings up the bottle. I wave off the plastic bag he offers, accepting a seal to denote my purchase, and make my way back to the hotel.

The girl looks up briefly and smiles as I enter, and I take the opportunity to near the desk of the otherwise empty lobby on my way back to the elevator. Her look grows attentive as I approach. "Konbanwa" she greets me pleasantly.

"Konbanwa," I smile and lean against the counter ever so slightly. I let the silence linger for a second. "Otsukaresama," I wink and head abruptly to the elevator, hearing her giggle as I walk away. Not a bad way to kill some time, I think to myself.

The next two hours are dull as I sip the whiskey from the bottle and try not to let my thoughts wander onto the night's planned activities. I click around on the internet, careful not to navigate to any too exciting sites, and time passes. Soon it is nearly eleven and I head back downstairs. The cute girl behind the desk has been replaced by an older woman in the same bright yellow jacket. She nods in acknowledgement as I exit the building.

Sure enough, after a few minutes of waiting and pretending not to waiting, two women in coats that are long enough to hide their short skirts come striding up. The shorter one has black hair and a cute face, eyelashes and blush accenting her girlish looks. She wears high heeled shoes and her legs are bare. The taller one is perhaps my height or even an inch taller, hair dyed a lighter shade of brown. Only a small portion of her thigh is exposed between the bottom of her coat and the tops of her long boots. Her long fingernails tap against a smartphone as they both seem to check it.

"Konbanwa," I greet them.

They look over and the taller one smiles. "Joe?" she asks.

"Hai," I respond. "Hairou ne," I offer them entry and they follow me inside. The woman behind the desk pretends not to notice the clicking of their heels on the lobby floor.

The elevator ride is silent but pleasant as everyone glances at each other. The scents of their perfumes mingle in my nose and I feel an excited tingling in the pit of my stomach. The elevator stops and they follow me silently to my room.

The room is dark until I slip the card key into the appropriate slot, and the girls stand expectantly near the entrance until the room lights turn on. "Douzo, douzo," I indicate for them to move in and lock the door behind them.

The smaller one surveys the surroundings as the taller one begins to speak. "You speak Japanese?" she asks with a heavy accent.

"Yeah," I say, placing my hands on her coat. She allows it to fall off her shoulders. "You speak English?"

"No, no," she says. "I...a little."

I hang her coat on a chair. "Ii yo. Namae wa?" I ask their names.

"My name is Hana," the smaller one unexpectedly says as I approach her to take her coat. She has already slipped it off. "Her name is Kana." Her English is short, but her voice is as sweet as her schoolgirlesque face.

I gesture towards the bed and they sit. I turn the chair and seat myself facing them.

"Nice to meet you. A drink?" I offer the bottle of whiskey, perhaps half gone. "Sorry, this is all I have." I speak slowly, trying to ensure their understanding.

"Thank you," says Kana. She takes a sip straight from the bottle and reacts visibly to the burning sensation in her throat, then passes the bottle to Hana on her left.

Hana sniffs the bottle and smiles, then takes a drink much larger than I expect from a girl of her smaller frame. I take another look at the girls. Kana wears a brown, loose fitting but short dress, a wide belt around her waist. Kana wears a white top that barely hides her perky but small tits and short black skirt. Her legs are crossed casually and she licks her lips.

"Joe," she says, looking me in the eyes. "You are American?"

"Uh huh," I reply. I can feel my heart beating and my body is uninterested in small talk. Kana looks from her to me, her face showing her struggle to follow the conversation. "You are from Tokyo?" I ask.

"Yes," I assume she's lying, but I don't really care. She takes another drink.

"And Kana?" I don't take my eyes off of Hana.

Kana perks up at the mention of her name, but Hana does not acknowledge it. "I don't know," she says simply.

"How about you suck her cock?" I say, unsure if she will understand.

"Ok," she smiles and slides down to the floor, moving in front of the other girl. Kana had seemed lost but her face shows immediate comprehension, and she leans back on her hands as Hana pushes up her skirt and pulls down her black panties to reveal an as yet soft, uncut cock. She takes it in hand and begins kissing it gently.

Kana's tongue moves slowly over her lips as she visibly enjoys the sensation. Hana's hair waves back and forth with the movement of her head as she takes the other girl more fully into her mouth. I get up to get a better angle, removing my shirt as I move to their side, standing and watching happily.

Kana's cock is pretty in that way only a ladyboy's can be. The head, already turning a deep shade of red, peaks out from the foreskin as Hana's tongue circles it. My own cock insists on coming out to play, and I strip fully to allow it to breathe. I take my cock, already mostly hard into my hand and stroke it slowly with my right hand as I watch. I reach my left hand out to Kana and she takes it. I pull her to her feet next to me, and she falls out of Hana's mouth, meeting my lips with hers.

She kisses aggressively, her tongue going immediately inside my mouth. On the floor beside us, Hana removes her top, revealing a black bra, which she then undoes and sets neatly to the side. I let my left hand drift down from Kana's to her dick, standing proudly erect, and draw it towards my own. I wrap my fingers around both of our members as best I can, bringing hers to rest on top of mine. I can feel her heartbeat through her urethra, her warmth beating rhythmically against the top of my dick. I can't help comparing them as I begin stroking us both together, spreading Hana's spit to my own dick. My cock looks huge comparatively, and I smile to myself through the kiss.

I reach a hand over without looking and guide Hana's head towards our rods. She obediently licks them, her tongue playing over us, every bit the professional cocksucker. She makes no attempts to be quiet, and her moaning mixes with Kana's to drown out the sloppy, wet sucking sounds.

I enjoy the sensations for what I assume is only a minute or so before wanting to switch things up. I place a finger on Hana's chin, already sticky with her drool, and indicate gently for her to rise. Kana breaks our kiss and Hana takes her place, a much gentler kiss, and one that tastes more than a little of dick.

Now it's my turn. I drop to my knees and reach a hand up into Hana's skirt. Now she's back to the shy schoolgirl, almost wincing at the sensation. Ignoring her, I pull down her panties and push up her skirt to reveal her cock, small and cute, complete shaved, and already with a bead of precum dripping from the head. I waste no time in taking it between my lips. As I do, I grasp Kana's dick tightly in my left hand.

Hana squeals and Kana moans and I begin switching between the two, comparing their delicious tastes over and over. "Nuide," I command Kana to finish undressing, and she complies, undoing her belt and stripping her dress off over her head in quick, excited movements. I pull their cocks together, forcing them to step closer to each other, pressed up tightly now, and open wide, taking both of them into my mouth. I run my tongue across the underside of each of their cocks in turn, then swirl my tongue around first one head, then the other in a continuous series figure eights.

I feel two delicate hands rest on my head and one more on each shoulder, and I take the cue to remove my hands from their shafts, reaching around behind them and placing a hand on each firm, juicy ass. They begin thrusting, Kana's bigger cock first, then Hana's, then Kana's and so on, fucking my mouth slowly but surely. I feel the drool ooze from the corners of my mouth and look up to see two hungry faces looking down at me. Kana licks her lips, and I close my eyes, passively letting them fuck my face and squeezing their asses in time to the thrusts.

Finally I pull back, leaving Hana's cute little cock dripping with excitement, her hips still thrusting towards me. I stand and kiss her, then Kana. Their hands play over my arms and shoulders, silently appreciating my frame. "Kana," I say simply, and move my hand to rest on her shoulder. I push gently and she takes my meaning dropping to her knees and taking her turn.

Her blowjob technique is as aggressive as her kissing. She spits loudly on our dicks and sucks them hard, first alternating, and then adopting my double-barreled technique. I wrap my arms around Hana's thin body and pull her closer, bringing her into a passionate embrace, kissing down her neck hungrily. "Mmm," she moans. My hands move to her butt cheeks, kneading them and pulling them apart. She squirms in my arms as my fingers creep closer to her hole.

I look down and see Kana stroking her own shaft as she slurps noisily on the two in front of her, seemingly oblivious to anything else happening. I tease Hana's asshole with my fingers. It is every bit as tight as I had imagined as I probe her. She whispers into my ear, "You want my asshole?" Her accent delights me, stretching the word out, asuhooru. I almost forgot this is her job. Of course she knows the lingo, even in English.

"Yes," I say, "on the bed." She climbs up onto the bed on all fours, turning her head back to watch me. Kana looks up, disappointed, one hand on my cock and one on her own. "Bed," I say simply, and she gets up and slides onto the bed on her back beside Hana. Finally, I follow, climbing up behind Hana. I gently push her forward, giving myself more room to work with.

She is lewdly beautiful, on all fours like an animal, her face reflecting her genuine hunger for cock. Her tongue plays anxiously over her lips as she watches me position myself, cock throbbing in my hand. Kana gives up trying to distract her with a kiss and slides further up to the head of the bed, leaning against the wall in front of Hana and stroking herself.

My dick yearns to be inside Hana, but I can't resist toying with her and her delicious-looking asshole just a bit. I get down on one knee and put my face between her cheeks, tasting her tight little butt. It is amazing. My hands play with her ass flesh and I kiss down to her little hairless ballsack, then pull her cock head back between her legs and give it a kiss. She squirms and I tease the head for a second with my tongue before straightening back up and giving her what she is begging for.

Her butthole quivers against the head of my cock in anticipation. I can't help wondering how many other cocks have stretched this hole out, but as I push in all thoughts fade away to pure ecstasy. Her butt massages me as I enter, and I enjoy watching it hungrily gobble up inch after inch. She moans at the invasion.

Kana has had enough being ignored and she swings a leg over Hana's head, bringing the other girl's face in line with her cock. She pushes Hana's head down onto her member as I begin fucking Hana's ass, in and out, in and out. I lose track of time as the only sounds are Hana's moaning and the rhythmic slapping of our flesh. My balls, heavy with cum, slap against hers. My hands rove over her little body, teasing her nipples and down to her little cock, slapping with each thrust against her. Her slimy precum oozes over my fingers as I tease her.

She slurps hungrily at Kana's cock, Kana only occasionally guiding her gently, letting the smaller girl do all the work as she leans back, relaxed and enjoying the show. I bend down to Hana's ear. "Lick her asshole," I say slowly, hoping she understands.

She does, and she indicates with gentle touch for Kana to move. Kana grabs her own legs and pulls them back, giving Hana access to her hole. Hana's licking is even louder now, her tongue sloppily coating Kana's ass with spit. She tries to turn her face back to me. It is twisted up in pleasure, and her tongue lolls out of her mouth comically. "Iku..." she moans. "Iku, iku..."

Her hard little cock twitches in my hand, and a torrent of hot, sticky cum coats my fingers. Her asshole follows each movement with a contraction of its own, clamping down tight on me. Her moaning trails off and I pull out of her, leaving a trail of precum oozing from her hole. She falls to the side, exhausted and sweaty.

I look to Kana. She seems to understand and gets to her knees. I indicate for her to climb atop Hana, and she does, bringing them into a 69 position. She immediately starts fucking Hana's face. Hana takes it without complaint, letting her throat be Kana's masturbation aid. I come up behind Kana and press my cock to her asshole. She stops thrusting only momentarily to focus on squeezing me in.

It is a tight fit. I gather she tops more often, but her moans of pleasure tell me she is fine with the situation. Beneath us, Hana's blowjob grows more vigorous, and I press deeper into Kana's tight butt. Soon we are moving as a well-oiled machine, my cock pumping into Kana's ass, and her cock in turn pumping into Hana's throat. Kana toys with Hana's now limp dick to the sounds of hot, hard sex. I place a hand on the back of her head and push gently.

She takes the hint and begins sucking Hana's cummy dick back to life. I feel too late the powerful flood of semen rushing from my balls and I can't stop it. I manage a grunt as it rockets from me, a thick, sticky load, filling Kana's tight ass. My cock jerks inside her over and over again, filling her to the brim and then overflowing.

She squeals with delight and unleashes her own torrent of sperm into Hana's waiting throat. Her asshole quivers and contracts, milking the cum from my balls as she shoots her own. Hana gags loudly and starts coughing up the thick, white goo.

12