Worth Every Yen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I have to pull out, the sensations too much. I slump back against the wall to catch my breath and Kana joins me, cuddling up beside me. Hana's face is splattered with Kana's load, some dripping from the corners of her mouth. Hana turns over onto her tummy, pushing herself up on her elbows. "Motto," she says, her eyes hungry.

Before either Kana or I have a chance to do anything, she is on us. She starts by sucking Kana, noisily slurping at her cock, working it quickly. Her hand reaches out and finds my dick. She stroke me while she sucks, and then switches, taking as much of my cock into her mouth as she can, running her tongue all along the underside, while she jerks Kana's cock.

Soon, she has the result she wants. She looks up, taking her mouth from my cock. "Katai..." she says, admiring Kana's hardness. I have to admit, her ability to get hard again so quickly is impressive. She refocuses on me again, swallowing my whole cock up to the balls. A mixture of spit and cum oozes down my shaft and over my balls while she throat fucks herself on me. I am hard again.

Hana slurps up the string of spit hanging from her mouth as she sits up, pleased with her work. Wordlessly, she straddles Kana, who has slid down the bed and is now lying on her back, keeping one hand lightly on my dick while she lowers herself onto the other girl's now throbbing cock. "Katai, katai..." she moans again while Kana guides herself into Hana's little hole.

I get to my knees and feed my cock to Kana, who happily accepts it into her mouth. She twirls her tongue around the head, then sucks it into her mouth, then is back to twirling. She sucks as if she can pull the cum directly out of my balls. I lean over to Hana and begin sucking on one of her little nipples.

It is hard in my mouth and I pinch it between my lips. She squeals in pleasure and I switch tits, letting my tongue circle her hard nipple before sucking more of her small breast into my mouth. I alternate this way a few times, making love to her tits while beginning to thrust into Kana's mouth.

Hana bounces on the other girl's cock. "Motto," she begs again. "Motto, motto..." I now realize what 'more' she wants. I pull away from Kana's mouth, almost reluctant to stop face fucking her, and move behind Hana, getting on my knees between Kana's legs. For a moment I simply appreciate the site of Hana's little butt bouncing up and down on Kana's rod, then I place a hand on her back and she stops moving.

I press gently down and she leans forward into a passionate kiss with Kana. Her butt crack is exposed to me and I guide my throbbing cock to her hole, already full with Kana. I press into her. My cock head strains against her already stretched asshole, but with gentle pressure, soon the hole gives in and my cock head is in her. She gasps loudly as the ridge of my glans passes her sphincter. From here it is easer, and inch by inch I squeeze into her, pressed up tightly against Kana's cock by the walls of Hana's tight hole.

They moan in concert at the tight fit. We start pumping in and out of Hana's ass, picking up speed. She wriggles and writhes between us, our sweaty bodies pressing tight against each other as we open her tight little asshole with our throbbing cocks. Kana's presses against mine, already leaking precum, adding much needed lubrication to the tight passage. I feel the sticky liquid dribbling from my own cock hole, barely able to suppress the urge to shoot another load deep into Hana's ass.

"Fuck me," she moans, "fuck me, fuck me..." I am impressed that she can keep up the English during what seems to be unbelievable ecstasy. I reach my hands around her as I thrust with full force into her, squeezing them between the two girls' sweaty bodies, searching for her cock.

I find it, already spilling cum out steadily onto Kana's belly. "Fucking cum for me, baby," I say roughly into Hana's ear, not particularly caring if she can understand, "Cum with two cocks up your ass, you little whore."

Perhaps in response, she squeals, "Iku, iku..." and the dribble of cum from her cock turns into a series of spurts, hot and thick in my hand. When they subside, I slide my dripping fingers up to her mouth. She licks up her own slimy seed, happily, still lost in pleasure.

"Watashi mo," comes Kana's voice, interrupting my thoughts. I look down at her face, already showing signs of straining to hold back an orgasm. She is begging for it.

I pull my cock from Hana's ass. She moans her disappointment as her hole relaxes to only having to accommodate Kana. She turns her head back to me and watches, eyes fixed on my throbbing rod. I take Kana's ankles, one in each hand, and push them up. Hana rolls slightly forward, careful to keep Kana's gorgeous cock in her ass, and hooks her elbows around Kana's legs, holding the other girl 's ass off off the bed and exposed to me.

I can't resist giving her a lick, starting at Kana's cute, puckered asshole, up over her balls, and along the underside of her shaft to where it is buried in Hana's butt. Their tastes mingle on my tongue, and as much as I wish to continue sampling them, my cock is as insistent as Kana's hole. I grab my dick and line it up with Kana's butthole, then force my way in.

Her ass provides little resistance; she is relaxed and ready, though it is a tight fit. Hana begins gyrating on Kana as best she can, squished as she is, as I begin fucking in earnest, pumping in and out of the moaning, quivering Kana.

She is ready to explode and Hana is happy to oblige, begging her for her cum between sloppy kisses. Soon she is screaming and writhing on my cock, her hips bucking involuntarily as she shoots her thick, steamy load into Hana's bowels. Hana squeals with every movement, delighted with each spurt of cum splashing into her ass.

I continue fucking Kana's ass hard as her cock softens and falls out of Hana, and as it does, cum oozes out of the hole, now obscenely opened and twitching. I stick a pair of fingers in and scoop some of the sticky cum up, giving it a taste before offering it to Hana, who greedily laps it up.

She gets off Kana and turns around, straddling the other girl's face and bringing her own down to watch intently as I slam my rock hard cock in and out of Kana's hole. I notice the strings of cum dangling from her chin and down to her breasts, more cum smeared over her belly, and beads of it dripping from her small cock head. "Motto," she begs again, watching, fascinated.

She licks her lips and I pull out, gripping my shaft tightly. I pump it, once, twice, three times, and that is enough. A rocket of hot cum spurts from me, hitting Hana in the face. Another lands on Kana's flaccid cock, then another and another, hitting Hana and Kana, leaving them both a sticky mess.

Kana and I are both left catching our breath while Hana is in her own world, scooping up and swallowing the mixture of our sperm. "Mmm, mmm," she moans to herself.

I barely remember even lying down, let alone falling asleep. When my alarm wakes me early the next morning, they are gone. I hop in the shower and prepare myself mentally for another boring day of work. Returning from the bathroom, I see a scrap of paper on the nightstand I had not noticed in my earlier haze.

I pick it up and find a phone number, along with a note. "Please, give me English lesson tonight!" it says, followed by a small smiley face, and Hana, written in Japanese. I consider leaving a review on her employers website. Worth every yen, I think.

12