Worth Falling For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Sunshine!" Aria yelled at me from the fire pit when she saw me emerge from the tent the next morning. She was already up and cooking some scrambled eggs and hash browns for us.

"Someone is definitely a morning person. How long have you been up?"

She sat back in her chair while occasionally stirring the contents of the pan on the grate over the fire. "Long enough to know that you were having a nice dream and not to disturb you." She winked at me again.

Crap. I remembered dreaming of her but I was seriously hoping beyond hope that my sleep talking didn't get the best of me last night.

After we finished breakfast, we decided on one of the longer hiking trails as her ankle was feeling fine. This one would take us the majority of the day, but the views overlooking the bluffs and the river would be well worth it.

The long hike gave me some time to reflect back on my relationship with Aria. I really needed to figure out what was going on between us and my actions lately. I've always been attracted to men. But I do also remember feeling that same attraction to Aria the first time I saw her. She was beautiful, and also had a confidence about her that was so alluring. She was dating a 4th year Resident from work at the time. I did remember feeling a little jealous of him but that thought had thrown me for a loop as I had never felt attracted to a woman before. Once we became friends, I decided that the attraction I felt, must have been more of an 'I want to be her' instead of an 'I want to be on her' feeling.

Every now and then though, I would feel an intense urge to be closer to Aria, or to kiss her, but I quickly buried those feelings again. No, I couldn't be a lesbian. It would have complicated too many things in my life. I had always pictured being married to a handsome man and having kids, and living in the suburbs in my dream house, happily ever after. But this trip with Aria, had started to resurface some of those strange feelings again, whether I liked it or not.

I thought more about the kiss we shared and the spark I immediately felt. Even thinking about it now made me tingly still. I think it's finally time I admitted to myself that I do like her as more than just being my best friend. I have no idea what that meant for us or if she even felt the same way. But I needed to at least stop lying to myself about my feelings. After-all, they hadn't gone away in five years and weren't likely too anytime soon. Maybe it's finally time to do something about it one way or another.

We both seemed to be deep in our own thoughts on the hike and didn't have too many conversations. Luckily, no injuries were had on this hike and we eventually made it back to camp in time for dinner. True to her word, Aria made us dinner tonight. Afterwards, we decided to take showers and get cleaned up before relaxing by the fire again with our drinks. I was feeling a pretty good buzz from my drink now. We had been sitting in a comfortable silence for awhile just watching the fire flicker.

"Tara, can I tell you a secret? It's kind of embarrassing though so try not to make fun of me." Aria asked nervously.

"Yeah, sure, you know you can always tell me anything."

"Remember how when I tripped on our hike yesterday, I said I was distracted? Well, I wasn't paying attention to the trail because I couldn't stop staring at your perfect ass. And that's when I stumbled and made a fool of myself. And I'm probably making a huge fool of myself now too, but I feel like if I don't tell you now, I'll never have the courage too. And I'm tired of being too chicken to do anything about all these thoughts of you that have haunted my dreams for the last few years. I had no idea if you felt anything at all towards me and that's why I always buried my feelings. Until yesterday, when you caught me staring at you while you checked on my ankle. I've always loved the light blue of your eyes, but that night, they were different, darker somehow, and it was so captivating. I loved how you were caressing my leg seemingly without even realizing it. Then when you moaned during my massage. Which by the way, I was dangerously close to losing control and kissing the back of your neck before you suddenly moved away. And then when we did kiss, I felt an instant spark. You had to have felt it too! I was so intensely turned on by you, that it took all my will power to eventually pull away. But I thought if I pushed you too far too fast, I might scare you off and I'd lose you forever. And then last night, I heard you talking in your sleep. It was clear you were dreaming of me as you kept moaning my name. And damn, if that isn't the best sound I've ever heard..."

She took a moment to catch her breath before gathering her thoughts again and continuing. "The truth is, I like you, a lot. I always have. Ever since getting to know you, I've always compared the guys I dated to you. And not a single one even came close. It was so confusing at first, but knowing you were straight, I knew nothing would come of it anyways. But you didn't make it easy to forget my attraction to you. You have the most beautiful soul I've ever seen. I never told you before, but years ago at work, I was making my final rounds on my patients one night, and I saw you in a room with one of our patients on hospice. I knew they hadn't been awake or alert for days as their family members had already stopped visiting. Your shift was long over, but there you were, curled up under a blanket on a chair next to the bed fast asleep. You could have been at home and comfy in your own bed, but I know you could never stand the thought of someone dying alone. That's the night I really fell for you. And I've been falling for you ever since. Figuratively, and yesterday, literally. I'm sorry for my rant. Okay, please say something now. Anything."

My mind was racing with all the information she just told me. How is it possible that my deepest secret desire is now within reach? Have I really been that blind to the fact that she has liked me all this time as well? Am I ready for all the life changes that being with her could entail? I could see the panic start to set in her eyes as she continued to stare at me desperately waiting for my response. Seeing her like that, so open and vulnerable, all my fears suddenly took a backseat to my desire. Some people are worth falling for. No, not some people, just Aria. She will always be worth the risk to me.

"Aria, sometimes actions speak louder than words."

And with that, I stood up and walked over to her chair. I reached for her hands to pull her up to stand in front of me. I pushed a stray strand of hair out of her face, and then I reach one hand behind the small of her back and pulled her in closer to me and just held her there. I gazed into her eyes and I could see the same lust filled desire in them. I was hopeless in resisting what my body was so intensely craving right now. I leaned in and the instant my lips met hers, I felt that spark again. That tingly feeling ran throughout my body and I craved more of her. I deepened our kiss and licked her lips asking for permission. She let me in and I graciously entered and found her tongue. This felt so right. I moved both of my arms behind her back now and hugged her closer to me. I felt her moan into my mouth. That glorious sound did me in.

"Tent. Now." I said as I broke our kiss.

"Mmm, yes, I definitely do like your bossy side." She said as she winked at me and grabbed my hand to lead me into the tent.

She laid down first on our plethora of blankets and sleeping bags. I straddled her waist and immediately began to kiss her neck. She smelled so good. Whatever body wash she uses, had just become my new favorite. I continued to kiss and lick her neck as she ran her hands up and down my back. She slid her hands down to my butt and gave a little squeeze. "Oh yes," she whispered into my ear "you have no idea how long I have wanted to do that for!"

I couldn't help but laugh a little. "Well you better make up for lost time then!"

With that, she gave my butt another good squeeze. Yes, I could get used to having her hands on me like this. I continued to explore kissing her neck and ear. I licked her ear and gently bit her ear lobe between my teeth.

"Mmmm, I love that!" Aria said in a low whisper.

I moaned into her ear as I licked it more, eliciting even more moans of pleasure from her. I moved my hand to cup her breast and I loved how it seemed to fit perfectly into my palm. It was so full and firm, and I had to see more of her. I stopped licking her ear. She gave a frustrated groan at that as she wanted me to continue. But instead I moved to pull her shirt and sports bra up and over her head. Her breasts were beautiful. I grazed my hands over them gently exploring.

Not being able to wait any longer though, I leaned down and kissed and sucked on her left nipple. It was already swollen and her back arched at the contact.

"Mmmm, okay, this is even better than the ear thing, you can continue!" Aria said through gasps of pleasure.

"These are amazing. I think I might officially be a boob person now."

I continued to massage her left nipple as I moved over to suck on her right nipple for awhile. She laced her fingers through my hair and was massaging my head while making sure I didn't stop my gentle sucking.

After awhile, I needed more of her. My clit was starting to ache. I sat up still straddling her waist and began to rhythmically roll my hips against her torso while fondling her perfect breast. This felt so good. So slow and sensual. Aria suddenly sat up. She grabbed my shirt and sports bra and yanked it over my head. She took a second to stare at my chest before she dove in and began sucking on my nipples. She had an intensity behind it, like she couldn't get enough. I could feel her tongue swirling around my swollen nipples and I let out several moans. She was so good at this.

"Oh Aria..." I moaned.

She continued to lick and kiss my nipples and it was sending a tingle throughout my body and straight to my clit. She slid one of her hands down my torso and started rubbing me through my shorts. I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back down on the ground. I grabbed her shorts and tugged them off her waist and down her legs. She was wearing a black lacy thong underneath. I leaned down and kissed her just above her thong.

"This is so pretty. But it needs to come off, right now." And with that, I slipped it off her waist as well and threw it in our growing pile of clothes. I looked at her now, lying fully naked in front of me. I've seen many naked women before in my line of work, but Aria was by far the most beautiful. She was stunning. Her tan skin was so soft and smooth. Her muscle tone was incredible, she worked out hard and it definitely showed. And then my gaze fell lower, to her sex. I had a sudden pang of anxiety hit me just then and I froze, unable to do anything more. What if I didn't like the taste or the smell? What if I wasn't any good at it? What if I couldn't give her what she needed? She looked at me like she could sense why I was hesitating.

"If this is too much too soon, we don't have to do anything else. I'm more than happy to just kiss you all night long!" Aria said as she sat up a little resting back on her elbows.

"It's not that I don't want to do this, because more than anything, I want to be the one that makes you feel good. But I just got so nervous and in my head about if I could be any good at this. It's all just so new to me and I haven't had time to wrap my head around all of what's happened yet. I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be sorry. I never want you to do anything you aren't ready for. I've waited this long, what's a little more? And I'm nervous as well, I've never done this either. But can I at least still kiss you for now?"

I smiled. "Thanks for being so understanding. And yes, I'd like that!" I had my mouth on hers again almost instantly. I did love kissing her and feeling her arms wrapped around me. The only way to really describe it, was that it felt like I was finally home. Warm and cozy, and happy. We put our pajamas back on and then kissed for awhile longer before we both felt sleepy. I'm not usually one for cuddling at night, but with Aria, I wanted to feel her right next to me. She wrapped me up in her arms and I was asleep within minutes.

That night, I dreamed of being with her. Of kissing her soft lips. Of running my hands all over her body. Of kissing my way down her torso. And then getting my first taste of her. And oh, it was so good...

"Good morning sleepyhead!" Aria said as she snapped me out of my deliciously good dream. "You must have been tired, you really slept in this morning. We have to pack up and head out soon." She kissed my cheek before she stood up and went back outside the tent.

I managed to snap myself out of my dreamy state of mind and get dressed to head outside. "Sorry for over sleeping. I was having a pretty good dream though, about you." I smirked at her.

"Oh yeah? Well, let's get packed up and then you can tell me all about it on the drive home!" With that, she gave me another kiss on the cheek and left to start clearing out our tent. My cheeks went instantly red once again. I wanted more of her but it would have to wait.

We managed to pack everything back into her Jeep again, and started our drive back home.

"So, I'm curious to hear about your dream. What happened in it?"

"Well let's just say, I don't think I'm as nervous anymore as I was before. In my dream, it was all so hot and sexy. And I was just getting to the good stuff when you woke me up."

"Mmmm, I'm sorry I had to wake you up! Maybe I can make it up to you later." She said with a smirk.

"I'd like that! How about I make you dinner and you can stay over at my place tonight?"

"Tara, I would love that, but I have to leave shortly after we get back. I promised my brother months ago that I would watch my nephews so he and his wife could have a night away for their anniversary. They live 2 hours away. But I'll be home tomorrow evening! How about we pick up where we left off then?"

I was definitely disappointed that I wouldn't get to see her more tonight. But now that she mentioned it, I did remember her telling me about this awhile back and her having to be back from camping by noon.

"Okay yeah, tomorrow night it is then!"

Once we got back, she dropped me off at my house. After we finished bringing the last of my bags inside my house, she wrapped me up in a tight hug.

"Tara, I'm so happy with how things have gone the last couple days. I'll definitely be thinking of you tonight, and waiting for more time with you tomorrow night..." She then grabbed my face and kissed me softly.

I never wanted this kiss to end. I didn't want her to leave. I felt that tingle go through me again. I tried to deepen the kiss and ask for more but then she pulled back.

"I'm so sorry. But I have to go or I'll be late! I'll text you when I get there!" She gave me one more quick peck on the lips and then out the door she went. It was going to be hard to wait for tomorrow. I've never felt this pull like a magnetic attraction to someone before. I was still nervous for how this would change so many things. But I couldn't deny my feelings at this point. I was a lesbian, for Aria at least.

{Aria} Hey, just wanted to let you know I made it to my brother's house. I'll text you again when things settle down, but right now my two nephews are using me as their own jungle gym. It gets crazy here, but I sure did miss them! Okay, talk later, I miss you, and your lips...

{Tara} I'm glad you made it there okay. Have fun, I miss you too, a lot.

A few hours passed and no more word from Aria yet despite me having constantly checked my phone. Finally after 9pm I heard my phone beep with a new text message.

{Aria} Finally got the little rascals to bed, I have to be quiet though because I can't risk waking them and having to read the same book again for a 6th time. How was your evening?

{Tara} Haha, I'm glad you got them to bed. My evening was good. I went on a long run then came home and showered. I thought of you quite a bit in there... Then I cooked some dinner. I'm trying to decide what to make for dinner tomorrow night for us. Any suggestions?

{Aria} Hmm, I don't have much preference for dinner, but I do know what I want for dessert...

{Tara} Ooh, I like the sound of that! It's crazy how turned on I just got thinking about seeing you naked again.

{Aria} Oh, I was going to say I wanted apple pie for dessert. But wow, get your head out of the gutter Tara. Haha, only kidding! I've definitely been craving you... And no fair, I still have yet to see you completely naked! Guess I'll be left to my imagination for tonight babe.

She called me babe! I've been called that many times before in past relationships but I never liked it all that much. But coming from her, I suddenly wanted her to call me that all the time. We flirted back and forth awhile longer before we had to call it a night. Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

{Aria} Hey babe! I'm just about to head out and I'll see you in a couple hours! Can't wait!

{Tara} Sounds great, I can't wait either!

Only two more hours to go. I hopped in the shower and took my time getting ready. Before I knew it, I heard a knock on my door. I almost jumped with excitement as I went to go open it. I flung open the door and threw my arms around Aria. I then grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. Once the door was shut, I pushed her back against it and kissed her hungrily. After a minute or so, we both had to come up for air.

"Wow, that was quite the hello!" Aria said as she winked at me.

"In case you couldn't tell already, I missed you quite a bit. But I'm glad you are here now. How was the rest of your time with your nephews?"

She proceeded to tell me about all the fun they had playing together and how she hoped to go spend some more time with them again soon. We made our way into the kitchen and she rummaged around for a snack.

"Are you hungry for dinner now? I can get it going a little early if you'd like?" I asked her.

"Hmmm, yes I'm quiet hungry actually. But right now I think I'm more in the mood for dessert..." Aria said as she moved her way over to me. She pushed me back towards the counter and then grabbed me by the waist and hoisted me up onto the countertop. She stood there between my legs, with her arms wrapped around my thighs and butt. I looked down into her forest green eyes and I could see the desire in them as she stared back at me. I tilted her chin up towards me slightly more and leaned down to kiss her. It was just gentle at first, but then our hunger for each other overcame us once again. I pushed her back and hopped off the counter. I grabbed her by her hand and pulled her to my bedroom.

"I need you Aria. All of you."

And with that, Aria pushed me back onto my king bed and straddled my waist. She took off her shirt and undid her bra. Her bare chest was finally in front of me again. I cupped her breast in my hands and oh yes, I am definitely a boob person. She gave me a moment and then grabbed my hands and interlaced her fingers with mine. She pushed my arms up over my head and down onto the pillow. Her mouth was so close to mine and I felt intoxicated by her nearness. She leaned down and kissed my forehead, then my cheeks, then brushed her nose and lips lightly against my neck. It tickled slightly and I squirmed beneath her.

"I love how ticklish you are. It's adorable!" She then kissed me passionately on the lips and I was lost in her. She stopped to remove my shirt and bra and began to kiss a trail down my body. I loved the feeling of her mouth on my breasts but she only stayed there for a moment. She continued her path down to my belly button and of course I squirmed beneath her again. She laughed a little and then kept going lower. She undid my jeans and pulled them off my legs. She slid her hands gently back up my legs and slid her fingers inside the waistband of my thong and pulled it off as well.