Worth Falling For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you look amazing! And I love your landing strip. Great minds think alike again huh?" She smiled then started to kiss my inner thigh and I could feel my wetness increasing. I needed her mouth on me.

"Please Aria, I need you. Please."

"I'm all yours Tara. I always will be."

She licked my sex then and sent a shiver throughout my whole body. My clit ached for more. She continued to lick me and slowly started to lick and suck on my clit. For never having done this before, she was amazing at it. Far better than any of my ex's. It probably helped that she turned me on more than anyone before too.

"Oh yes, right there Aria! Yesss! Oh fuck yes! I'm so close, don't stop!" She gave me a few more perfectly placed licks and she sent me up and over the edge. I threw my head farther back into my pillow and arched my back from the intensity of this toe curling orgasm. She slowed down her licking and kissed me gently a few more times. I grabbed her face and pulled her up to my lips. I kissed her deeply and I loved the taste of myself on her lips. It suddenly made me so eager to taste her too.

"That was so hot! I loved hearing you climax and knowing I could make you feel that good. You are so incredibly sexy. Let's do it again!"

"That was amazing babe! But it's my turn now. I couldn't stop thinking about you last night and how bad I want to do this with you. I just hope I can make you feel as good as you just made me feel." I said as I grabbed her and rolled her onto her back. I knew what I wanted now and I couldn't wait much longer. I took her pants and her thong off and this time, I wasn't nervous anymore. I started kissing her mound and felt her reacting underneath me. She was so wet, and tasted surprisingly good. I breathed in her scent. I never pictured myself enjoying going down on a woman before, but I simply couldn't get enough of her. I licked her sex some more and knew I found her clit when she moaned my name very loudly. Jackpot. I knew what I thought felt good and tried to do the same for her.

"Ohhh fuck yes Tara! Mmmm, that feels amazing! Keep licking me babe, please!"

I gave her what she needed and soon she was writhing uncontrollably under me. I could feel her climax and tremble from her orgasm. Damn. That was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I slowly kissed my way back up her body as she regained her breath again.

"Whew, okay, I think we definitely need to do lots more of this to make up for years of missing out!" Aria said as her chest was still heaving trying to recover from her orgasm.

"So, I take it that I was okay then?"

"More than okay! That felt incredible. But you know, practice does make perfect and I am all about getting in lots and lots of practice!"

We both giggled a little and snuggled into each other's arms. I kissed her on her forehead.

"Aria, I'm still a little scared of what happens next for us. But I do know that I've never been happier than I am right now, here with you."

"I feel the same way. But I also feel like we can get through anything as long as we have each other. I love you Tara. And I have for a long time, it just feels so good to not have to hide it anymore!"

"I love you too Aria! I think a part of me always knew that there was a reason why my other relationships never lasted. It was always supposed to be you... Now, how about we get in some more practice before dinner?" I winked at her and hugged her in closer to me.

"It's like you read my mind Tara!" She grabbed my hand and kissed it, then rolled me on my back and straddled my waist again, kissing me deeply. Somehow, my gut was telling me, that she would be my last, first kiss. And I couldn't be happier.