All Comments on 'Worth It In The End Ch. 10'

by hopeless_romantic124

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

She gave in too easily and longer chapters would be a hell of a lot better!

mcollectmcollectabout 10 years ago
The rape needs to be addressed

Either in court or the student council. I agree longer chapters would be nice, although I love seeing one a day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What is it with this story.

Moment of weakness,rape,etc,no rape report,uncontrolled horniness,too familar with ex BF seduction makes her weak to temptations ,current BF not protective enough-too many unanswered question and a symptom of a weak person with weak character.And a willing acceptance of GF weakness without any posterity-A chapter too guilty of "mental infidelity". A 2 for the writing style tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
she gave in too easily?

the story may not have given all the details of the attack, but reading only slightly between the lines it obviously was not consensual. She got the crap beat out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
how can shit

like this be in romance and nobody minds?

Tootsall222Tootsall222about 10 years ago
Anonymous?

Are you the same jerk that runs around slagging a lot of other authors as well? I sincerely hope that a complaint to the forum managers leads to a check and blocking of your I.P. Address because you sure aren't contributing anything positive (or negative for that matter), to a discussion. Why don't you take your little, trolling self off and go back to where you belong...watching early morning cartoons on TV?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous