Worth Risking It All - Shane & Fi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come join me in front of the fire Fi."

What an invite, how romantic was he?

The logistics of getting on the floor, however, caused a momentary panic. I had two options. Get back in my chair and steer the mere two feet to before the fire and lower down onto my footrests and then the floor, with Shane's support or risk slamming down hard which wouldn't be pleasant. Or, I lower to the floor from the sofa and ask Shane to literally drag me. The latter would be more embarrassing.

"Can you bring my chair over please?" I ask.

Shane looks at my wheelchair, then me as if in deep thought and then abruptly bypasses getting my wheelchair as I requested and heads straight for me. Getting up, close and personal, he sheds me of the blanket and wraps one arm around my back and scoops the other under my knees so that I'm fully supported. I gasp in surprise. Shane lifts me from the sofa, eye to eye he carries me to the fireplace, lowers slowly and carefully onto one knee and sits me on it. Eyes locked, we laugh lightly at the situation.

Now moving the supporting knee out from under me, he lowers me to the floor.

I whisper with gratitude, "thank you, that was really romantic," with a huge smile painted on my face.

When I'm steady on the rug, Shane goes to retrieve the blanket and gets down behind me, wraps the blanket around himself and then me. His arms embrace me tight as he sits behind, my legs now straight in front, his either side as he scoots so close. Sit spooning, you may call it. We're huddled, the credits run up on the film and the soundtrack plays, adding to the atmosphere. So calm, so memorable. I'd do anything to snapshot this moment.

As we just sit, the only sounds are the crackles of the fire we watch before us and the faint music of the endless soundtrack, I play and caress the hands of the most gentle guy I've ever encountered and I feel him smell my hair. He nuzzles near my ear, it tickles, and I can't help but giggle.

"Come around me," I demand. I want to see him, all of him. Right now.

"In a minute..." he rejects.

In that split moment that "minute" fell from his lips, they hit my neck.

Oh my god...

A wave of longing erupts deep inside me. It caught me so off guard, I moaned aloud, and Shane didn't need any more indication of what he was doing was good. He continued his attack on my neck, as if he was lighting candles with his lips, his kisses are burning something amazing. When he reaches my shoulder and bra strap, Shane slows right down and lingers deeper kisses here. I can feel his tongue and my chest is rising and falling hard.

Fucking hell, I'm losing it. Take control before you lose it completely Fi! I order myself.

Looking around the room for some props to utilise for my master plan.

I've got it!

Shane's putting me in the danger zone as he pulls my bra straps from my shoulders, trailing hot torturous kisses from one side to the other.

I bite my lip so hard; he's making me ache for more.

Grabbing back control of the situation I demand; "Lie down right here" in a breathless voice as if I'd just ran a marathon. Pun intended!

I pat the rug next to me and Shane breaks his spell of me and does as I ask.

"Now it's my turn to torture you Shane McLaughlin..." I laugh.

Shane lays with evident anticipation on the floor, I run my hand up his chest, up his neck and to cup his face. Running my fingers through his ginger locks, taking a moment to smile into his eyes and twirl one lock with my index finger... before teasing my way all the way back down to his naval.

Seeing how excited he is merely by sensual touch and tenderness; I know what I want to do to him next.

I slowly work his belt to release his solid erection. When I've got the clasp unthreaded, I lean down bracing my arms each side of Shane's body and ensure the final pull of release with my teeth alone. I pull and push with my mouth until it's completely undone. I use this opportunity to lay kisses just above the waist band of his jeans, feeling him shudder beneath me.

Working on the button and zipper now, I open it wide and Shane instinctively raises his hips and we both tug his jeans down and off. He kicks them off his feet, pressing one foot on the other throwing his socks aside too. Shane now lay before me in just briefs, bulging.

I place my hand over the front of the briefs, feeling him through the fabric. Rubbing up and down. I tease. I give him a taste of what's coming.

I can't wait anymore, I'm torturing myself here too...

So I grab either side of the briefs, and shed them rapidly with force.

Shane lay there before me, completely naked and I couldn't be more turned on by seeing every inch of him in all his glory.

Sensing his self-consciousness, I reach for his hand and give it a squeeze.

"You okay?" I ask concerned.

His response is shaky; "I'll be okay."

"Just tell me if you want or need me to stop..." I reassure. His comfort means more than my longing to please him.

"I never would want you to stop Fi," he says with certainty.

I melt, my heart so full.

I brace one arm on the rug, preparing the best position I can tolerate the longest for the task at hand.

Then I go for it.

Plunging down, I kiss Shane's thighs that lay slightly apart, and I can feel goosebumps forming as a response. I'm worried Shane's a bit cold, but I hope this will warm him up all the same.

Grasping his excitement soft and firm, I stroke up and down. Slowly does it at first to get a feel, then finding that important rhythm.

As my hand reaches the tip for the fifth or sixth time, I dip my head now and finally make contact where he wants it most. My lips and tongue begin their mission on the underside of his striking erection, flattening my tongue I lick slowly from base, up the shaft to the tip. That's where I wrap my lips around with purpose and dive down.

I take almost all of him in my mouth. Loving how soft his skin here feels, warm and hard. How can something be so soft and hard at the same time? I wonder. Who knows? Who cares? All I cared about in that moment was making Shane's toes curl and heightening his arousal. Wanting to get to know every move that makes him tick.

Plummeting down harder, I cup and stroke where Shane's treasures hide with my thumb. A few thumb strokes later I switch my hand to accompany my mouth on the forefront.

Shane moves away abruptly.

What just happened? I'm left leaning over nothing but the rug as shadows dance a long the walls and I feel my face flush scarlet.

Shane returned to the room a few seconds later.

"Sorry, I needed to get this. I couldn't let yeh finish me off. I'd have been a goner and we'd have had to wait a little bit. I can't do waiting... not tonight." He held his hand out with a condom in it and I burst out laughing with relief.

"Why yeh laughing at me?" he questioned confused and a little unsettled.

I pounced then, wrapping my arms around his neck and shoulders. Proper bear, heart-to-heart beating hug that you never want to pull away from. At least I didn't anyway... He wasn't expecting it and nearly lost his balance.

"I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at me," I admitted with relief and hoped that'd be enough. That Shane wouldn't ask more. Thankfully, he didn't.

As our cuddle began to dissipate, Shane saw the window of opportunity and ran with it. Kissing me hard on the lips as I pulled away, sliding his hands from around my waist up and up until he met my bra. Keeping me distracted with tongue, we shifted some to get closer, Shane putting his legs either side of mine and I manoeuvred mine to over the top with knees bent up.

He thumbled with my bra clasp and struggled a little. After a minute had passed and he still couldn't get it off, he broke the kiss and cursed... "fuckin' bras, who oh earth designed these fuckers..." and with that I fell about laughing. Not because the situation was particularly funny, more so that it was us and we can laugh at ourselves and situations we find ourselves in. If you can't laugh with each other, there's something seriously wrong.

I kissed Shane on the cheek to melt frustration and to help speed this up I pulled the straps off my arms and yanked the bra down. Just as I did, he got it. We both rejoiced in victory!

Shane pulled the bra off and flung it somewhere, where it landed I had no idea. I'd find it at a later stage. He ran his fingers up and down my sides and this drew goosebumps something crazy and well... caused another reaction a long with it. A reaction he felt immediately as he pulled me closer into his chest. Shane did this incredibly sexy half-groan, half-laugh as we broke kissing for the umpteenth time because of what he'd caused. My breasts had grazed his chest with my rock-hard nipples. I bite my lip so hard, I feared they'd swell!

I couldn't take it, Shane's seductive laugh had my nipples grazing repeatedly. It was delicious and overwhelming at the same time what flesh to flesh can create and we haven't even got to the main. One of the many little ingredients that so many people skip, that makes nights like this so much more. A recipe for sensations beyond imaginable. It's incredible how a gesture so small, can make you feel so much physically and spiritually with another person.

Shane was getting his own back on the torture I made him endure, it was exciting and I loved the fact he gave as good as he got.

He grabbed my buttocks then and slid my aching need against his own. Holding me there and making me feel his manhood tall and strong against my panties. The movement made me gasp out loud and feeling him so close yet prevented from getting closer was a torture all on its own. A torture that was invited and I'd happily endure over and over again.

I grazed my teeth on his bottom lip as I moaned, and followed it up with an affectionate, yet playful trail of butterfly pecks from Shane's mouth across and down his neck and onto his bare shoulder. To which he responded immediately but pulling my buttocks closer still and leaning me backwards in his arms and we rocked here.

My breathing became erratic as his all-natural manhood began grinding against my now damp panties. He was causing waves of want and need. Every wave threatened to crash over and drown me.

"Fuck...."

Crap, I said that out loud.

Shane laughed and meeting my gaze, "so you're a potty mouth in the bedroom are yeh? I like it..." his voice a little hoarse from his own excitement.

"You caught me red handed, couldn't stop it," I responded a little breathy.

"Who's asking yeh to stop?" he groaned teasingly and with that Shane pushed on top of me to where he slowly lay me on my back on the rug.

Legs still a bow either side of him in a rather vulnerable position, he grabbed the sides of my panties and slowly, carefully slipped them down and off to reveal me completely. This was it. What I was not expecting was for Shane to waste no time and slide his hands from my inner knees all the way down my inner thighs until he nearly touched me where I wanted him to the most.

He teased me something rotten, working his way back up to my knees and slowly starting his descent all over again. I arched my back off the floor unconsciously as anticipation threatened to kill me.

I wanted him to touch me so bad. Was he going to make me beg?

Thankfully not, for moments later on his final descent down my inner thighs he made contact with my most intimate parts and brushed over the folds with his thumbs...

I let out a loud whimper. Firm but gentle. Shane watched me carefully as he continued to brush his sweet thumbs, then light as a feather his fingers searched right there. I could no longer think. This drove me wild. I had lost control over my own body. It was his now, and only his. At his mercy and dependent on him to bring me crashing down to earth in the most incredible way.

Shane switched tactics and began to focus right on that ppl sensitive nub of flesh.

"Oh... my... god," escape my lips. His touch was sensational, a little piece of heaven and everything I'd anticipated it to be.

He laughed; "no, not quite God..."

"Close enough," I say a little breathlessly with a smirk.

Shane continued to play with me, taunt me, torture me with hot hands and quickly became familiar by touch, studying the responses he awakened. Bringing me right to the edge, stopping, stifling the dragon inside me, then brought me right back to breaking point. I gripped the rug and bunched it in my fist, bit my lip and looked Shane in the eyes.

As the fire crackled away and all we could hear was the roaring beat of our racing hearts, caught in a moment. Caught up in each other. I lean up on one elbow, cupping Shane's face, stroking his soft lips. Search his face with a smile.

"Take me here. Right now... I want to know what you feel like from the inside," I confess, shyness slipping away. Bonds made. Trust instilled.

With the flickers of light cascading across his lean, gorgeous physique. I couldn't believe this guy was mine tonight.

Shane needed no further encouragement, he grabbed my arms and pinned them beside my head on the rug and came down hard on my lips. I responded with passion and purpose. Growling deep in my chest. The need intensified with every minute touch.

He let go of one of my wrists to scramble on the rug with closed eyes, lips not leaving lips for the condom that escaped his grasp at some point during tonight. He found it before too long and was about to prep it himself before I snatched it.

"I want to do it..." I said seductively.

I tore the wrapper with my teeth then and he had this goofy sexy look about him as he watched me. I removed it from the packet, reached down and stroked his ever hardening manhood a few times before slipping it over the tip and rolling it down with my thumb and index finger. We were more than ready.

A little awkward, but sweetly we froze momentarily, not sure which way to choose for our first time connecting intimately. We laughed a little, both blushing. One of us would need to take charge. But who? We both had potential to just let go.

I made the move.

Holding him close, forehead to forehead, I walked my fingers down Shane's chest then swept down to wrap my hand around him as he pulsed against my palm, lowering to him, angling just right. Right there. I'm sure he can feel the heat radiating from me. The fire he lit inside me. I held his cock right there, where it needs to be and sensing it's positioned correctly Shane suddenly thrust forward and he's there.

Unconsciously his name escaped my parted lips in a half-whisper, half-whimper, which caused him to nuzzle my face affectionately.

Shane braced his hands on the rug either side of me, arms straight and locked, looking down at me he filled me halfway, pulled back, when back in half-way and the feeling of being slowly filled was almost more than I could take. Not just because of what our bodies were engaged in, but because it was him. I had longed for him for so long, months of sexual frustration, months of day-dreaming about being this close. Everything came to a head.

I withered beneath him, my body instinctively responding by matching his thrusts, his downwards and in, mine upwards and out. We found a rhythm and each thrust brought us closer.

Closer.

Closer.

Until Shane filled me completely and my hips bucking. The pleasure Shane created with his body, with his mind and soul washed over me.

Every time I bucked, arched and dug my fingertips in his shoulders or gripped his hair, Shane moaned something animal like. I loved that. Loved to hear him. It was so liberating to play the lead role in beckoning this sweet, sexy guy to crumble into me with his own climax. Little did he know how satisfying his pleasure was to me.

"Shane, help me take control now. I need you to grab me here...," I whisper as he looks at me curiously as I grab his hand and put it on my waist.

"Flip me on top and don't let go. Stay in me sweetheart," confidence building, and essential for direction. Shane obeys and we move then, a swift roll that surprisingly went without a hitch.

Just like that, I'm on top, the sensation of him rolling with me and our body's staying as one sends delicious shudders and I moan loud and carefree "Mmmmm," biting my lip looking down at him with lust in my eyes. My arms are the ones locked above him and he gets to lay back to enjoy.

Shane switched his grip from waist to hips, both delivering the same thought. I pressed more down onto him, my knees fully doubled back and Shane pulled my hips down onto him at the same time. We're funny like that, never far from the same wavelength.

This was the idea we went with for the next few minutes. Shallow, deep thrusts, working together, the kind of thing that you wouldn't think would cause much of anything but by god it did. At first it was shallow, deep and sensual. We were mesmerised by each other; the room did not exist. Only two souls on a mission to make each other feel loved and wanted beyond anything we'd previously felt with anyone else. Some kind of surreal magic that made, at least me, question whether this whole night was real at all. How can something so amazing, be real?

My hair fell around him and all into my face. I tried to blow it away, I couldn't release an arm or the other would buckle. Shane came to my aid and brushed it over to one shoulder so it wouldn't get in the way again. I smiled and kissed him thank you.

Controlling the pace gradually now, pulling myself upwards and coming down harder. A few times the same, then the next set slightly harder. Shane was sweating and so was I. Breathing faster, my gasps sharper as the sensations threatened to drown me in ecstasy again but this time I didn't think I had the will-power to hold back from drowning from the tide of pleasure we created.

Maintaining a firm grip on my hips, we found something new, a little curve in the thrusts that had him still, his breathing concentrated and I pretended I didn't notice this change in him for fear of distracting him from letting go. I knew I needed to keep the same motion, but intensify it and so I did. Using any ounce of energy left to push him off the edge.

It paid off.

I felt Shane's cock convulse inside me and he cursed aloud then, his breathing stalling every few moments as he hit climax. I didn't stop, I knew not to while he gripped me hard. I kept the pace and would until he was spent.

As I gave all of myself to him and we continued on this ride, I was caught off guard when I came hard only moments behind him.

I screamed my best friends, now lover's name then, a little surprised but at the same time it felt so right. Shane leaned up and kissed me so hard on the lips, it made what's usually mere micro-moments last that much longer.

Shane laughed deep in his chest when my trembling arms gave way and I near winded him collapsing on his chest. His heart was racing, I could feel it.

We lay like this, Shane on his back teasing my hair away from my face again as I lay coming down from oblivion upon his heaving chest. Both gazing into the warm fire, not saying a word.

Because for once we needn't have to rely on a single one. Tonight we'd began our most incredible journey yet - together.

12