All Comments on 'Worth the Effort Ch. 07'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

Beautifully written again. Thank you!

hansbwlhansbwlover 3 years ago
Points Missing!

An attack at a book signing, shouldn't this be front page news?

What about its impact on the sales, did it push the book on to bestseller list, or did the book fail because of it? Strange that the writer dodge these obvious questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Another 5 stars. I like how you are using the characters to explore new areas of the story. Please continue and thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Lot of Words...

... but very little story; somehow all superficial with no detail and suddenly a semi-repentant Briana. Hopefully, soon it will all make sense?

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plot issues.

They’ve been attacked once before and they’re having a big public event and they didn’t hire a private, off-duty cop for security? It’s nice for the plot but doesn’t say much about the owners.

B’s sudden emotional maturing seems very unlikely. Something about tigers not changing their stripes comes to mind.

By far the weakest chapter to date. Sorry.

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

The story continues to entertain, moving at a very rapid pace. Brianna's change is starting, and if we see more of her I expect we will see it being filled in. Morgan's mother's comment to Casey is wonderful.

I'm having a wonderful time reading.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice to have you back xxxx Sol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ugh

I really hope those a-holes that ruined the shop get wrecked hard at some point. Misogynist pieces of crap.

Great chapter and awesome series!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES