Worth The Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, we drove back into the city where I had a reservation at a high-end dance club. Just as we were entering the club, it came to her and she blushed bright red.

"This is prom night redux, isn't it?" she gushed out.

"Prom night for losers," I shot back. "Remember, some of us were too busy going to the movies to have time for prom."

We laughed like a couple of idiots, then went in and danced the night away.

When we pulled up at her house at about 2 AM, I walked her to her door, and then, very formally, told her I had a great time. I gave her a chaste kiss on the lips, but before I could get off her porch, she grabbed me by my tux lapel and laid on me the most passionate kiss I've ever had.

I know I was crimson-faced when we broke apart, and Angela was breathing heavily.

"Why don't you send the limo home for the night?" she rasped.

She didn't have to tell me twice.

There's nothing better than eating out the delicious pussy of a beautiful Italian woman after a great Italian dinner and then a night of dancing. I remembered she had really sensitive collarbones, and I started by gently licking those and then moving to her neck. I tweaked her large nipples several times as I worked my way down to her pussy. She squeezed my head between her thighs a couple of times on intense orgasms, and at one point I thought I was going to pass out from a lack of oxygen. We worked up a hell of sweat, and I thought she looked incredibly hot with a slight sheen of sweat over the upper half of her body.

When we finally finished, we just laid there, kind of melded together by our juices and our sweat. I didn't know about her, but I felt 18 again, and I figured then was about a good a time as any.

"Ang (nobody ever called her Angie and lived to tell about it), did you ever stop to think how you want to spend your retirement years?" I asked.

"Honestly, I haven't, Nicholas," she answered. "I've got a few good years to go, so no, I haven't really thought about that. And besides, you know I'm not very good at multitasking."

I was hoping for something better than that. Shit. Still, I'm nothing if not persistent.

"Okay, but we still need to get moving. Prom weekend is far from over," I said.

"You sure you want to go through with this?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, plenty to do yet, Lady," I replied.

I had brought a bag of clothes with me and we went casual for the next day: lunch, some shopping, dinner and then a Broadway play, followed by drinks at another nice restaurant. We spent the night at my hotel room doing the same thing we did the night before, but this time we got to sleep a little earlier, because I told her that I had a special breakfast planned out on the Island. We were both a little tired when we got up at 7, and we showered together with no fooling around, for speed. We were in my rental at 8, heading out on the Long Island Expressway, which was pretty empty at that time on a Sunday. When I turned off the LIE and headed toward Commack, Angela got a funny look on her face as she figured it out. Her parents were waiting for us on the porch as we pulled up.

Her parents greeted me like I was a long lost son, but I whispered to her mother that Angela had not been enthusiastic about marriage while we hugged. She looked surprised, but told me to hang in there. For her part, Angela looked shocked at the greeting her parents gave me.

We started with fresh pastries that I had her parents buy at a local bakery, but after that it was the culinary stylings of Angela's mom. We ate like kings, and the conversation revolved around Angela and her childhood. There was a lot of laughter around the table. We finished with "Smokey Mimosas," and it wasn't until she got down toward the end of her flute that she discovered there was something in hers, lodged in the bottom. That's where I had stuck a 3-carat, yellow gold engagement ring that I had specially made at Tiffany & Co.

"Nicholas, no. You didn't," she whispered somewhat hoarsely as she started to tear up. "I -- I can't accept this."

"You can accept that," said her mother in a scolding tone, before breaking into a big grin. "It's time Dr. Talarico becomes Dr. Talarico-Trin... Trick... oh shit, whatever!"

"Angela, I'm not trying to take away anything you've done to get where you are, but there's more to life than just work. Look at your parents. They've been married 50 years, and they still look like they're very much in love. Don't you enjoy the time we spend together? I do. And I want to wake up with you every morning, and know we're going to be together every day."

And then the unthinkable happened. Angela started to cry, and then sob. I wrapped her in my arms, then when her mother handed me the dried off ring, I pushed her away gently and then slipped it on her finger. She looked at her hand like she'd never seen her fingers before, then leaned into my space and gave me a scorching kiss. I don't know how long we were at it before I heard her father clear his throat. We stopped immediately; stupid we aren't.

With Mr. Turner's approval, I changed my status at 529 to consultant, and based myself out of New York. Angela and I bought a nice house just outside the city, and a year later we were married. My kids were happy for me, although they both thought Angela was a bit stuffy.

Admittedly, Angela was reserved with my children. She didn't have children of her own, and I knew that having kids wasn't high on her list of things back in the day. But when my children started having kids of their own, reserved went out the window -- big time. She might not have wanted to be a mother, but her grandmother gene was huge. okay, ridiculous would have been more accurate. That scored her huge points with the kids, and they were able to bond strongly.

The grandchildren were the only reason we ever ran into my ex and husband No. 2, Dennis. We were never going to be besties, but we were able to be civil, especially around the kids and grandkids. Well, Dennis was still a little pissy with me as he never really forgave me for breaking his rib, but he had to know I could have done more and really fucked him up. He certainly deserved it.

Waking up next to Angela every morning is a delight. Our life together is good, even though sometimes she still gets a little carried away with her job. It's understandable, given what she does, but at those times I give her a day or two pass, then reel her back in. She always apologizes for going off the deep end, and we usually spend an entire weekend in bed, although in our 50s we aren't going at it like 20-somethings would. A lot of that time, we just lie in bed spooning or cuddling, talking about everything and nothing. We are best friends, lovers, spouses.

We both plan to retire at 60, and do a lot of traveling throughout the world. Maybe I should learn a seventh language.