Worth the Wait

Story Info
Rosita daydreams about being taken by Mateo.
2.1k words
4.57
8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is a sequel to "Plain Gold Ring".)

Rosita felt like everyone was staring at her as she walked rapidly down the hallway, her body propelled by an intense sexual energy so powerful that she was certain she would have to run a marathon to burn it all off. It seemed to gather around her like a storm cloud of electric, sensual heat, so big and bright and obvious that she had to imagine that everyone who saw her noticed it. As if they just looked at her blushing, tawny cheeks and the way she carried her taut, tense muscles and said, 'Oh yes. There's a woman who needs to get fucked crazy bad.'

She slipped into the bathroom, darting into an open stall and pulling out her phone to check the time. She had forty minutes until her next class. The walk across campus took... what, ten? Maybe fifteen? She had time. It wouldn't take her long. Rosita pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties, sitting down on the toilet and letting her fingers find their way between her slick, soaking pussy lips. Her free hand pulled up the messaging app, scrolling up with her thumb to the start of today's chat with Mateo while her other thumb rubbed in a similar fashion on her clit. God, it wasn't going to take long at all. She bit her lip to stifle a moan.

It wouldn't really sate her, either. Nothing did, not since that magical evening in Mateo's apartment where the cute Guatemalan boy with the long soft hair and the round, chubby cheeks put Rosita into her very first hypnotic trance and showed her a whole world of possibilities that she'd dismissed up until then as fun, kinky daydreams. It hadn't been five minutes before she'd admitted to him that going under was turning her on, but he hadn't taken advantage of her blank, eager state of relaxation. Instead, he'd woken her up, thanked her for her honesty, and promised to talk over coffee the next day.

But the next day, Rosita's manager had called her in on short notice for a double shift to cover Domingo's food poisoning. And the day after that, Mateo was scheduled to cover a local film festival for the campus paper. And the day after that, Rosita had a physics final she had to cram for. And then they were both off visiting their families for spring break, and then Rosita had a period so bad she had to call in sick for two days, and when she recovered from that Mateo had to fly home for his abuela's 80th birthday, and suddenly it was six weeks later and they hadn't seen each other for more than ten minutes.

Six weeks of waiting. Six weeks of fantasizing. Six weeks of yearning and daydreaming and masturbating whenever she could, sometimes three or even four times a day, each time picturing herself chanting mantras of lust and obedience while she gazed into Mateo's deep brown eyes and felt that warm, delicious feeling of sleepy, sensuous relaxation stealing over her soft, drowsy mind. Six. Goddamn. Weeks. Honestly, Rosita would have thought that Mateo was trying to ghost her if not for the texts.

Today was a perfect example. Mateo sent her a message right before class, a class he fucking knew for a fact she was acing so hard that she could sit in the back of the massive lecture hall and spend her whole time texting back and forth with him and not have to worry one damn bit if her concentration slipped and she lost herself for long stretches in fantasyland. 'What do you want to do while you're hypnotized?' he asked. Rosita gave up on paying attention to her professor for the day.

She scrolled past her answer, flicking her thumb over and around her clit in a fugue of dreamy arousal as she went back over the conversation and remembered the way the heat slowly built between her thighs. 'um, idk? i never thought id get this far.' It was embarrassingly true; Rosita somehow imagined that she'd never have to come up with ideas for what she wanted to do when she was in a hypnotic trance. She figured that once she was completely in someone else's power, they would think of all sorts of sexy things to do with her blank, compliant mind, and she could just go along for the ride; her fantasies always fell away into vague, disjointed images of kneeling and repeating her Master's commands in a soft, droning monotone while he used her and she forgot.

But Mateo was right. Fantasies were one thing, reality was another. If he was really going to hypnotize her (oh, fuck, he was really going to hypnotize her...) and play with her mind and body (oh, sweet fucking god, he was really going to play with her mind and body...) he had to know what she actually wanted. And what she actually didn't want. It wouldn't be much fun for either one of them if she wound up snapping out of trance totally freaked out because he gave her a suggestion that was on her unconscious mind's list of Things That Make Rosita Nopetopus Out of Sex.

Which was why the next text was hers, too. 'i guess maybe, like, repeating your words back to you? they always do that in the old tv shows and its always super hot. like when the hypnotist says 'you will obey me' and the victim says 'i will obey you'.' Rosita squirmed, imagining her own voice sounding soft and sleepy and vacant in her own ears as she murmured, "I will obey you, Master." Only the thought of another student wandering into the public bathroom kept her from saying it out loud. When she masturbated again before bed-and Rosita knew for a fact that she would-she would almost certainly give in to the urge to whisper it over and over again. God, it was like she was programming herself already.

Programming. Rosita rolled the word around in her head, delighting in the hot shiver it made in her brain that went all the way down to her cunt and made it ache in the most delicious way. She sank two fingers inside herself, trying to find the spot that throbbed and rub it until it released all of its pleasure for her. The whole time, she stared at Mateo's response as if it were a hypnotic focus every bit as real as his simple gold ring. 'Oh, you want to be programmed?' it said. Rosita nodded helplessly. She did. She really, really did.

'What kinds of things do you want to be programmed to do?' he'd replied, and Rosita remembered squirming in the back row of the vast lecture hall as if every single other person there was craning their necks to look at her screen. She knew this part was necessary-they'd been texting each other for six weeks about the importance of communication and honesty and consent and all that really important, really good, really-fucking-annoying-when-all-she-wanted-to-do-was-get-to-the-goddamn-sex stuff. Mateo was taking the time and effort to genuinely find out where her boundaries were, what she hoped to get out of their time together, and how to give her what she really wanted and not just what everyone thought a person like her would enjoy.

But damn, was it hard. It was hard to look at herself, turn over all these weird and sick and perverted things she had in her head and say, 'Okay, babe. Is this a thing you really want? Is this something that you really want to admit to yourself that you're into? Yeah, we both know it makes you cream your panties like you got a faucet running in your pussy, but do you think you can really tell someone, "Please do this to me"? Because if you want it, babydoll, you know you're going to have to ask for it.' It made her squirm, and not in the hot fun sexy way that Mateo's responses did. It made her feel seen.

But when she looked at her response, Rosita squirmed in exactly the right way. Her fingers squished in and out of her dripping cunt, her breath came in rapid-fire panting gasps that made her struggle so hard to keep from moaning, and the world seemed to narrow down to just the screen of her phone and the tingling heat of her thumb against her clit. 'wwant to be programmed to be horny on command', she read, noticing the typo where her distracted brain had tapped in an extra character without even noticing. 'so you could just say a word and id want to play with myself or suck your cock or fuck myself stupid with my fingers.' Rosita's eyes crossed momentarily, the text swimming in and out of focus as the pleasure built.

Her gaze was practically dragged down to the next line, to Mateo's reply. 'Kind of like a Slut Mode"?' it said, and Rosita couldn't stop a tiny whimper from escaping her throat as her fingers sped up their thrusts into her slippery cunt. 'Like all I need to do is activate your trigger and you get blank and horny and obedient?' She could feel the pleasure beginning to overwhelm her, waves of powerful bliss filling her to overflowing with arousal and excitement. Her gaze narrowed in on that one word, 'slut', imagining Mateo whisper it in tones of soft, breathy praise as her head bobbed up and down on his cock. She wanted to be a slut. She wanted to be his slut. And she didn't care it made her weird or sick or perverted, not when it also made her this wet.

It made Rosita so relieved that she could tell Mateo who she really was, what she really wanted, knowing that he accepted every bit of her. When she said, 'mhmmm', adding all those little squirt emojis that couldn't convey the reality of what was going on inside her panties, she knew he wasn't going to send that on to his buddies or post it on Instagram to make fun of her or be a jackass about it. He wanted to know because he wanted her to be his slut too. In a way that made her feel safe, in a way that respected her. In a way that made being his slut something to be proud of.

That made all her fantasies so much more potent, so much more heady and powerful that Rosita couldn't keep her hands out of her pussy for more than a few hours at a time. That extra little pinch of anticipation made the whole mixture into an intoxicating brew of potential that turned every single masturbatory daydream into a real, genuine possibility that she could look forward to in the coming weeks and months. That kept her going through finals week, through double shifts and family vacations and rough cycles and everything life could throw at her. She was going to get to live out those fantasies. She was going to get to stare into Mateo's pretty brown eyes, sink into his will, and let his hypnotic voice program her into his obedient slut.

It was hot enough to wrench another climax out of her clenching, hungry pussy, Rosita's head lolling back on her shoulders and her eyes rolling back under closed eyelids as the pleasure hit her hard. She barely managed to stifle a moan, her mind scattering through random images of Mateo using her trigger to make her wet and horny at the movies and forcing her to sit on her hands to keep from fingering herself. Or Mateo whispering her trigger into her ears at the local grocery store, softening her mind into compliance until she showed him her slippery pussy right there in the aisles. Or Mateo and her on the couch in his apartment, just cuddling gently together until her trigger lent the warmth of his body a new, irresistible urgency. So many fantasies. So many possibilities. And all of them absolutely real.

When she opened her eyes, all she saw was a single, simple sentence. 'I think we could do that.' But it was enough to make her shiver all over again.

But Rosita also knew that Professor Ferderer took attendance, so she reluctantly pulled her fingers out of her pussy and tugged her damp panties back up over her sopping pussy. She stood and smoothed down her dress, went to wash off the musk clinging to her wrinkled fingertips, and left the bathroom on legs that were decidedly wobbly with endorphin-induced bliss. Maybe this would be the weekend where the stars finally aligned, where she and Mateo got the chance to sit down on his couch and finally act out some of the daydreams that were building up inside her brain like steam in a pressure cooker. If it wasn't, though, Rosita was willing to be patient. She'd finally lucked into the fulfillment of all her kinky fantasies... and a chance like that was worth waiting for.

THE END