Would You Kindly... Wait What?

Story Info
A mind controller *tries* to control his sisters.
5k words
3.99
29.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Foreward: Sequel. Features extreme submission, incest, ass to mouth.]

An exciting first day, all in all, but I do have to say, it left me feeling as though I was limping back home to rest my bones and lick my wounds, despite my success. More caution would be needed in the future. That last, let's call it expedition, left me more than a little drained. My power's were apparently not made with the internet in mind or perhaps they had to grow. Or maybe they just have a hard limit. Either way, testing it via a mass twitch audience was not the smartest decision I've ever made. Let's hope that all the clips and videos were removed or I might actually physically explode from the high constant view count. Wait, do videos count? Questions for later.

As I turned the corner and made it back home, I noticed mom's car is gone. She must be out at her job. I had lost a fair bit of time it seemed. She worked evenings after all as a nurse. Not an important matter one way or another but an interesting thing to note. Well maybe slightly important, I wouldn't have to explain where I'd been or what I'd been up to. She has always been nosy like that. Mom's, same across the world, same across the universe.

As I moved my tired body through the door and onto the living room couch, I realized that my sisters were home unlike mom. I could hear them in the kitchen after all, talking about latest gossip or something I'm sure. When we all started to come of age, we had all decided to live with our mom due to a sharp inability to make decent funds. An odd dynamic perhaps, three adults living with their mother, but needs must after all. And it's note like it was a hard change to adjust to in anyway, though living with your younger sisters could be a trying process at times I will admit.

I was relaxing on the couch, mostly just channel surfing, nothing particularly relevant to my tastes coming on the air, when Anna walked in. Hmm, perhaps the day isn't as quite over as I believed. My powers may be sore but they aren't exactly useless. Hmm hm hm hm, yes, this should do nicely. No public humiliation this time though, my body is far too tired for that and I have no real desire to invite the drama of my sister getting arrested into the house. What a hassle that would be, truly. Let's lean into this expedition slowly though.

"Anna, Would you kindly sit on my lap?"

She shrugs, walks towards me and does so. That was... odd for some reason. Well, no matter. A tired mind and body will see shadows where there is only light. Now, let us begin with the real show, far more exciting than the drivel playing on screen. Seriously, The Simpsons has gone on for far too long in my opinion.

"Would you kindly remove your shirt?"

She instantly pulls her shirt off. Alright, clearly my mistake in that situation, I didn't specify a speed. Rapid is usually not the default from what I had seen with others, which is, unusual but nothing too out of the ordinary really. Still, something is, bugging me. Something is different but I can't tell what it is. Could I be getting cold feet? No, that doesn't seem likely. My sister is a woman to me first and foremost. Perhaps more so than any other woman, really.

"Anna, Would you kindly remove your pants, slowly?"

She does so, slowly slipping her pants down from across her while she sits on my lap and pushing them off with her legs and feet as she swings them. A wonderful feeling and display as she squirms on top of my rising erection but I can't help but feel something was wrong. If it's not that it's my sister or the speed of the removal, perhaps it's the angle? It's worth an attempt after all.

"Would you kindly stand up and remove your bra?"

She does so, raising herself off of me and slowly taking her bra off, before letting it fall to the ground. No, no, definitely not the angle. There's no issues with her body nor with what I'm feeling physically or seeing visually, so what is it?

"Would you kindly remove your underwear?"

As before, as is now. She does take her panties off, slowly, sensually, and I can feel that prickling at the back of my mind. It's almost there, just on the tip of my tongue of what is just so different compared to my previous expeditions. Some type of subconscious brotherly emotion perhaps? Who can be sure if that was the case? Better to focus on the main event and try and put this feeling behind me.

"Would you kindly take out my cock and put it in your ass?"

Then it strikes me, before she even moves, my tired brain finally takes in every giant neon flashing warning sign I couldn't recognize beforehand. My power doesn't change who you are, unless I specifically state it (probably, testing required). She hasn't once said no, acted with surprise, resisted or protested. In fact, her face is currently glowing with a red mix of embarrassment and happiness. What?

Before any thoughts could stretch further from my own obliviousness, she begins to pull out my cock into the open air. She then, in one smooth motion, turns around and positions herself. My confusion has not lessened due to her actions thus far, only grown. Sure, perhaps she may be looking forward to this, my brain is not so far gone to be unable to connect dots a second time. But the questions abound. Is my power working at all? If it is working, is it working differently because it recently took a beating or because she's my sister? Has my sister had experience with anal before? I was under the impression that neither of my sister's had ever dated. Of course, in hindsight, perhaps that was a ridiculous notion from me. Two adult women having not dated isn't exactly common in this day and age. But still, I can't remember any moments such a thing would have come up or any interest they had ever shown in others.

My thoughts prove nearly prophetic as my sister forces herself on to me and force is clearly required. Many women have never done anal and I am no stranger to forcing myself into women who haven't, just today in fact, but it is doubly odd how much this reminds me of the train woman and how I made her force herself onto me. My sister, however, does not seem to be feeling any joy per se from the experience. Pain is clearly a much stronger presence here as her sounds make perfectly clear.

In fact, I'd say pain is more than just a slight factor. Her ass is tight, gripping my dick like a vice and clearly she is unwillingly clenching. That raises a point in favor of her not being under my control at all. After all, none of the other women clenched nearly so much, or at all, if I remember correctly. She however, forces herself to slide up and down my shaft, squeezing hard, as tears begin to run down her face. Her determination is strange but admirable.

As she finally manages to reach the absolute base of my dick, it's like a valve of relief was let off inside her. She clearly was reaching some type of inner limit and threshold of pain before she finally got to this point. She stops and just seems to relax for a moment. Until she begins to raise herself and slam back down, over and over and over, riding the shaft. It's amazing but a fear has risen throughout me as a theory has become a solidified fact in my mind. I never told her to do that.

Anna is not under my control in any way.

Anna then looks back at me, her pain and tear stricken face making for quite stunning scene with the wide smile she has, and whispers:

"Anything brother wants."

And proceeds to continue to ram herself on my cock. Her ass is so incredibly tight, her backwards thrusts so strong. I had thought the changes to my stamina was false, since I didn't feel it like my powers, but perhaps it was less intentional and more incidental. After all, I don't believe I could have so many women in one day and go through such a tight hole and still have the capability to stay lasting. What a wonderful experience. My sister may not be under my control but that seems like a small issue. Her sudden change of personality, or is it a change at all?, really is startling though. Possibly even worrying. Someone who my power doesn't work on is a scary reality when I've already shown my desires too.

Suddenly, I could hear footsteps approaching from the kitchen. Ria! Not good, time to put a stop to this. Though Anna is going pretty hard...no no, lust shall not overcome basic logic for me today.

"Would you kindly stop and get off?"

Anna doesn't listen, which despite me knowing she wasn't under my control, is wholly different than being underneath your naked sister while she slams her ass onto your cock and your other sister is about to walk into the scene, all while you are powerless to stop it, despite usually having the power to tell anyone to do anything. It does not cause the most stable of feelings. If anything, asking her to get off has only caused her to increase her speed and power of thrusting, which is also not a great cause of mental stability despite the great pleasure. Well, mostly because of the great pleasure.

"Anna, get off, get off, get off."

She doesn't listen and she continues to ride, clearly going faster. Curse my powers! Now, now of all times they don't work?! I don't even have the strength left in my body to shove her off. Though that may just be an excuse as I most certainly don't want to leave the current situation. Her ass feels absolutely amazing but still. This isn't good, not good at all. Very bad in fact, amazingly so.

Before I have time to freak out further or come up with further plans, Ria walks into the scene and freezes. The look on her face would be comical, one of complete shock and astonishment, if it also wasn't me in this predicament. Maybe my powers will work on ria? No, what's the likelihood of that, having already failed with anna? Even if it does work, am I supposed to completely control her down to every inch forever? Can my powers even work on memories? Questions I desperately wish I knew the answers to. It doesn't help that even as Ria looks on, stunned, Anna continues to impale herself on my shaft, looking Ria directly in the eye. A one way staredown begins and I have to constantly go between panic and pleasure. This situation has no easy solution or at least no one solution that comes to my mind.

Then this bizarre day gets even more bizarre. Ria's shocked and stunned face is soon replaced by one of hurt and pain. She looks to be on the verge of tears. She turns to run away from the scene and out of the room, before Anna calls out to her.

"Wait! It's not what it seems!"

Yes Anna, because that lie will help. I don't think any other situation than the one currently happening and looks like, could be what is going on. To my slight surprise, Ria does turn around to at least acknowledge Anna. Personally I was betting on a full sprint away from the house at the highest speed possible but what do I know? Nothing it clearly seems.

As Ria turns around and slightly walks back to see what Anna could possibly come up with out of her ass, besides my dick which is deep inside her already, she says something that makes my blood run cold and backwards in startled confusion.

"I'm just doing as brother ordered."

Anna, why?! What have I ever done to you? Are you under my control or not? You clearly are doing what I ordered, but under your own volition! Ria is going to murder me. You've at minimum, doomed me. Perhaps yourself too after all.

Strangely, it is not as I feared. Ria seems to practically glow with happiness as she looks towards me. Her eyes light up and hope practically oozes from her voice as she speaks up.

"You ordered her to do this?"

Part of me, even having figured out that Ria is like Anna in this weird sexual formation thats happening, is still hesitating to lie. It's hard to admit to your totally in control sister that you ordered your other sister to get naked and ride your cock. In a normal world, I'd be attacked at worst and at minimum have the police called on me. Never before have I truly appreciated just how far from normal I have come in just a single day. Without that aspect of reality, I would surely have answered differently than I do.

"Yes."

This entire, this entire time all of this has been going on, I have been stuck between a rather alright couch and my sister's heavenly ass. Being thrusted into over and over and over again, as my dick fills her insides and is squeezed and shoved out in like it's the world's tightest vice. If my dick had any need to breathe, it would be dead by this point. That major aspect is more than enough reason for me not to say anything like a lie. For after all, what's better than one sister, if not two? My confusion over this whole mess has not lessened however, but that is for a not now time. Perhaps tomorrow I will deal with all of that. Now? Now it is time to sit back and enjoy the undeserved fruits that I have just been given by the world.

Ria, immediately after hearing me, and in quite a smooth display I must admit, turns around, lifts the skirt she decided to wear today, pulls the panties to the side, and exposes her ass for all the world to see, and especially for her brother.

"I'll be a good girl and serve you too."

Truly, this is just, Wow. Not only are both my sisters in some kind of, non-mind control like mind control, but they also are submissive to the extreme. Perhaps this is just a different form of my powers? Making people into willing slaves passively? Making my family into willing slaves passively? But not obedient one's....Anna after all refused to remove herself from me when I commanded. Perhaps the limit is lust? Hard to say. Hard to care as well as of the current situation.

I don't know how Ria expected me to use her like this though. I, after all, can not be in multiple places at once and am kinda preoccupied with Anna at the moment. But needs must and words are the realm of the master after all.

"Ria, lick Anna's pussy like a good girl."

A non power driven order. The results are obvious and likely and yet it still somehow manages to take me by surprise when Ria turns back around, gets on her knees and begins to do her best to eat Anna out as Anna rides my cock into oblivion. Having power over people, even without my powers, does make a man feel good. How wonderful, having such obedient younger sisters. But perhaps I've been a mite too passive myself. After all, it wouldn't do to simply rest on my laurels. No, this type of situation requires a more immediate focus on my surroundings and effort of movement.

So with a great and mighty thrust, I start slamming into Anna myself. I grab her and do not let up, reveling a bit in the sounds she makes from being pounded even harder than she herself was going and all while her sister eats her out. Her sounds are a wild mix of pain, disorientation and pleasure. A perfect harmony in my opinion.

As I continue to fuck my sister in the ass, it's only a measure of time before the entire experience finally begins to hit closer to a climax. And climax I do, as I cum deep inside her ass and leave it dripping as I slowly pull myself out of her and into open air.

I relax a bit but do happen to look at my cock. It's not so bad, but, leaving myself sitting here like this would be rather unpleasant. I need a shower but I really don't feel like leaving the situation I'm currently in. However, looking at Ria still going hard on Anna's pussy does give me an idea of how to progress forward without having to leave the leisure of my living room.

"Ria."

"Mm?"

"Clean my cock with your mouth."

Ria stops licking Anna's pussy and comes over to my cock. Anna is kind enough to move aside on her own, giving Ria a clear view and access to my dick. She actually hesitates for a minute, actually hesitates at my dick. Which makes sense really. After all, despite the lack of any elements on my cock, it was, after all, inside an ass not too long ago and is not what any person would call clean. The smell alone is going to be decidedly unpleasant and the taste can not be said to be any better at all in any way. Yet still, it is what I ordered and needs must. She will follow through.

And it doesn't take too long before I'm proven right. Ria gets on her knees and begins to quite enthusiastically go to town on my cock, despite the clear gagging and tears streaming down her face, having absolutely nothing to do with my length. The sight actually makes me start to get erect again, only intensifying how fast Ria is trying to end this ordeal by cleaning me quite thoroughly. Ah, Ria, what a mistake. Showing me that type of face, how could I let it end at that? I'll be sure to make you do this more often.

With my rising cock though, a mere cleaning isn't enough. That was fine when I was relaxed but no, now it's time for round two. After all, while I've experienced Anna, I've hardly experienced Ria even a little bit, even with this dick cleaning.

"Ria, eat out anna's ass. Get all of me out of her and into you and turn around."

She's quick on the uptake, even if she's clearly unhappy to be doing what I've ordered. She begins eating out Anna's ass, Anna herself already having positioned herself for it after hearing my words.

While Anna is being eaten out and Ria's in position, I stand up and go around to her back. Despite my thrusting from earlier, I was, after all, sitting down. Not exactly a prime position for force maneuvering. That will not be an issue this time. I gently take off Ria's skirt and pull down her underwear. If Anna was anything to go by, Ria is going to be just as tight. The natural human body response is hard to get over, especially if you haven't ever done anal before, it seems. The mind may be willing but the body says no. An exact opposite of the problem I seem to normally have.

So, as I line myself up right, I consider. Sure, I could go and use lube or something of the sort, but where would be the fun in that? Instead, I take aim and commit to the thrust and before long, shove myself as hard as possibly into Ria. I was absolutely positive I had broken my dick for a second, until the passive effect of my powers seemed to kick in, preventing that. More would need to be focused on that later, as I had just plunged fully into my sister Ria and despite her willingness, pain is pain, and she was letting out muffled screaming.

Muffled only because she was now well and truly buried face first into my other sister's ass from my thrust. I decided to make sure she stayed that way for a moment, simply to save my ears the trouble, before I began rhythmically pounding as hard as possible into Ria. Her asshole feels tighter than even Anna's, perhaps due to the method of which I entered and her body practically screams in resistance. It's clear she may be mentally trying to be there, she's after all not pushing me away, but her body is squeezing tighter and tighter, clenching, clearly to try and prevent me from entering, possibly even trying to push me out.

It's futile resistance after all and before long, her asshole has been more or less weakened by my continuing thrusts. Not enough for damage, god's no, but enough that thrusting becomes a bit easier than trying to go through a stone.

Ria, during all of this, has not stopped trying to fill out my command, despite her intense and muffled screaming. It's alright Ria, you will get used to it in time, I'm sure.

I pound into my sister, a lovely cacophony of sound flowing around us. My grunts of exertion, Ria's screams of pain, Anna's moans of pleasure, it's all a beautiful journey and world for me. An absolute paradise really.

Eventually, all good things must come to an end, or at least certain parts of things must come to an end. It's with that bittersweet feeling, that I cum into Ria's ass, leaving her sweaty, panting, full and relief filled, as she stops eating out Anna, having clearly done what I asked of her in the beginning.

12