Would You Kindly... Wait What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I notice that despite both of them clearly being head over heels for me, there's something of a rivalry there. Low level as it may be, as Anna is clearly smugly smiling at Ria while Ria is happy but pouting just a little. A fair reaction I'd say, well much more than fair given all the circumstances, but still, Ria after all got painfully hard pounded and had to, for lack of a better term, do the "dirty" work while Anna only had to suffer initially and then have Ria pleasure her.

Tsk tsk, A fine feeling overall, sure, I may not care, but this is just too much of an opportunity. After all, if she's that smug about it, we can surely fix that and see how much she would dislike doing the same as her dear sister Ria.

"Anna, come clean my cock."

Anna's reaction is much more visceral than even Ria's was. At first there's a clear element of shock, followed quickly by dread. Oh? Seems like they may want to pleasure me but they can clearly have dislikes. Still, as I sit back down, Anna gets on her knees and hesitates for even longer than Ria. Clearly, not a fan. We've discovered which sister dislikes this more. She even looks back up to me, almost, almost asking me if she has to, before looking back down and going to town, trying to absolutely clean me as quickly as possible.

It feels wonderful, but I'm sorry Anna, you've just made this too easy. Far Far too easy and now I'm afraid, there will have to be certain consequences to be had.

"Slowly, clean me slowly, only your tongue."

She stops, crying and gagging, but doing as I told her. This has the unfortunate effect of making it far far worse for her but she does as a good little obedient sister should and cleans me thoroughly the way I said. It takes 10 minutes and by the time she's done, I can tell she is feeling a mix of absolute disgust, dread, and pure happiness for having done what was ordered from her.

Ria, on the other hand, is now the one looking absolutely smug. While I would like to perhaps take care of that in a round robin never ending way, I am, once again, hard and no amount of cleaning is going to fulfill that desire.

So with that, I begin again, pounding my way through my sister's repeatedly, again and again and again. Feeling their bodies against mine, doing different positions, having them do different things to each other. No more cleaning, for we're all just going to keep getting dirty anyway and I've tortured my sister's enough for now.

We fucked and fucked and fucked and it was glorious. Pain, pleasure, moans, and more. Eventually though, even my power driven stamina had finally come to, maybe not an end, but definitely a finish. I was relaxing, having my two sisters on either side. I was providing after care, mostly ointments and other such things for them. After all, I had just brutally pounded them for hours. The least I could do was make sure their bodies stayed in a good condition.

My sister's were both hanging on my arms, now having moved to my bedroom to relax easier and not yet testing the waters with mom. God forbid she's either immune to my powers or even worse, not like Ria and Anna at all. That would be an utterly devastating way to probably die, now that I think about it. At minimum, I'd be put in a psych ward for my ways. Though with my powers, it probably wouldn't be that much of a problem, but who knows what does and doesn't work? I've clearly seen at least two different examples of my powers interacting in weird ways with other things. For all I know, drugs will cause my powers to instantly die or something or it doesn't work on people with medical professions. Far too dangerous of a path to go. There's still so much testing to be done after all. Speaking of, a conversation with my sisters is probably due. We have a considerable amount, I feel, to talk about after all. Startlingly, it wasn't me who started that conversation.

"I love you big brother."

"Hey! I love you too big brother."

"That's great. When did you guys become, like this?"

They both looked at each for a second in confusion.

"Forever/Forever." They both say.

"Forever?"

"Yup, since as long as we can remember, since we were young, we've always been interested in you."

"Yeah yeah, like, we've always been pretty down bad for you big bro. You're so great. We've always loved you since as long as we've been around."

What? Huh? But isn't this power related? Wait, maybe, somewhat power related? My ability let's me control the bodies of people but what about people who already have strong feelings for me? Does that make things different? Way too many unknowns but have my sister's really always liked me like this?

"Yeah big bro, we've always wanted to do this kind of stuff with you. Well, maybe not some of it."

"Yeah, that was bad. But otherwise, yeah yeah, we've always wanted it to go exactly like this even! We even talked about it and everything. When Ria saw me on the couch, she thought I had finally lost it and decided to do what we've always talked about but it was even better, it was exactly like our dreams. How did you know that we liked it like that? Have you been reading our diaries?!"

"He must've Anna, there's no other way!"

The extremely wise part of me decided that lying was the greater form of intelligence in this matter. No need to say that I was trying to rape them. Honestly, how didn't I even think that one through? Their minds would have still been in there if my power had worked and what? Was I supposed to forever control them after that? Permanent control sounds like such a hassle to maintain for any given amount of time.

Wait, so, my sister's have always been like this?

"We both love you big bro and promise to serve you, forever."

"Yeah, exactly as Ria said. We love you and will always do anything you tell us, forever and ever more. Oh, and we'll obey any command you give us, even the bad ones."

In a sudden spout of actual genuine feeling, I realized that my feelings weren't any different. I too, loved them after all.

"I love you guys too."

"Yay!/Yes!"

Perhaps, I thought, my powers aren't working too weirdly. After all, maybe it's just people with strong feelings towards me that it changes like this. Maybe bring them more to the surface? Part of the audience effect or maybe a hidden part of the mind control aspect? That sounds at least mostly correct but it just doesn't seem as important right now.

Right now, it's time to just sit back and relax with my two beautiful naked sisters on my sides. Who knows what tomorrow will bring? But it would be hard pressed to be better than today. Besides, I'll have two women I can do anytime I want. Even doing stuff in public isn't out of the question. After all, it's not like my powers don't work on crowds of people. Even getting the crowds involved might be a possibility.

With thoughts of the future, I drifted off to sleep. It had been a very very long day and a lot had happened. But I was well and truly happy and judging by the contented snores and sounds of my sisters next to me, so were they.

12