Would You Like it, If I Did? Ch. 01

Story Info
Hubby Feels Loved When Wife slaps his Testicles.
4.9k words
3.53
4.4k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
506 Followers

************************* NO BTB************************

Warning / Cuck Story / Warning / Cuck Story / Warning

Please Do Not Read This Story, if it going to

TRIGGER YOU!!!!

===============================================================

Husband, Construction Worker, Ted Williams, and his Busty Wife, Registered Nurse, Mandy Williams, lay in bed Friday night cuddling. We have been happily married since getting out of City College five years ago.

Mandy is very happy in her Marriage with Ted, she loves him dearly and only wants to please him. Ted sometimes needs an unusual way, for his wife to show her love. But Mandy does not mind, giving her husband, Ted, her love, in one of the most important ways that he needs.

FRIDAY EVENING

-------------------------------Our couple is cuddled together in bed----------------------

"Ted, I love you so much. Do you love me, Honey?" Mandy coos.

"Of course I love you, Mandy. You are my whole world. I love you with all my Heart and Soul. Do you love me?" I whisper back.

"Yes, of course I love you. But do you love me enough to let me hurt you, tonight? We have not done that for awhile." Mandy purrs.

"Yes, of course, I do Sweetheart. You are my whole life. How do you want to hurt me tonight?" I Whisper

"Honey, first I want to thump you nuts. I want to hurt your boys, really bad. Would you like that?" Mandy purrs.

"Of course I would, Sweetheart. But, you know that, I only want you to do that, if you really love me, with all your heart. If you really feel your love for me, then hurt me all that you want." I said.

"OK, I do love you so very much Ted, and I am really going to show you, how much I love you tonight. I want to really hurt you good, tonight. Scoot down and pull your shorts down for me, and bare yourself for me, so I can see where I want to hurt you, OK?" Mandy smiles as she coos, and removes her top baring her breasts to me.

"Like this?" I whisper, as I scoot down to get more horizontal, I slide down my shorts then kick them off, then spin around with one foot on each side of my wife. Presenting my sex organs almost into her lap as she sits up, cross legged, like an indian.

"Yes," Mandy purrs, and she takes a soft grip of my junk. Gently touching me, the way I love. She holds my cock with one soft warm hand, slowly stroking me while she holds my tender balls softly with her other warm loving hand.

"Honey, I love you so much. But I really really want to hurt you. Tell me again, why do you like me to hurt you so much?" Mandy purrs.

"When you hurt my junk, it just makes me feel loved Mandy. I keep trying to figure out 'why' that is so. But the only possible thing that I can figure, is that what probably happened to me, when I was just a small baby, When my folks had me circumcised. Now, I don't know for sure, cuz I was only a baby, when that happened." I said.

"Uh huh, " Mandy purrs.

"Then after watching what they did to my little dick, my Mother probably felt tremendously guilty about putting her new baby through such trauma, When she saw the blood and me screaming. I bet she cuddled me to her soft breasts, and spoke soft sweet words of love to comfort me." I said.

"Sounds completely reasonable and very likely." Mandy coos.

"My Mother must have made me feel more loved than I ever have felt before, while my poor little dick was still throbbing in pain. So, accidentally, as a baby, she trained me that pain in my junk, meant love. That is the only theory, that I have on 'why' I feel this way." I hypothesized.

"That, is kind of scary, that that could happen. But it makes sense." Mandy purrs.

"I suspect that my Mother felt so bad, after seeing my tremendous pain from them cutting my dick foreskin off with those surgical scissors they use, that she tried to love and comfort me, as much as she could. I must have enjoyed her cuddles. So much that ever since then, that pain in my dick made me feel loved. Crazy Hugh?" I said.

"So you think that is why, that you feel so loved, when I hurt you cock or your balls?" Mandy coos.

"I don't know, for sure, but I strongly suspect, that is why that the more you hurt me the more loved and secure that I feel." I explained

Mandy then massages my balls so tenderly and lovingly. Then takes her right hand and flicks her middle finger hard into my nuts, giving me the urge to throw up.

"Oh, that hurt Sweetheart. I don't know why, but I feel like you love me more, because you hurt me. Hurt me as much as you want, I love you with all my heart." I whisper.

"I love you so much Ted. I am sorry, but I really like hurting your boys, that I'm going to do it again. OK?" Mandy smiles as she coos.

"Yes, Sweetheart. Do whatever you want, to hurt me. I love you so very much." I said.

"OK, here comes." as the love of my life separates my boys so she can focus on just my larger testicle. Then flicks her finger hard into my left nut.

"Owwww" I said as I rolled over in pain, laughing slightly.

"Did you like that Honey? Do you still love me? I really like doing that to you. Let me do it again. OK?" Mandy purrs

"I will have to throw up first." I said, as I quickly got up and headed to the master bathroom toilet as quick as I could.

"Ted, I love to see you cringe like that. I only hurt you because I love you. Hurry back Sweetheart. I want to do that to you again." Mandy smiles

I throw up part of my dinner, wash my face, rinse out my mouth with water, gargle some listerine, grab an empty waste basket and put it on my side of the bed.

"How do you feel, Honey? Do you still love me, after I hurt your boys? Mandy purrs.

"Of course I still love you Mandy. You can hurt my boys all that you want. They are yours to enjoy or destroy, as you wish. We have been faithfully married for five whole years now, I trust you with all my heart and I love you with all my heart." I whisper.

"Thank You, my Sweetheart, for giving me permission to hurt you some more. Now, I want to play a game. It is called "Would you like it, if I did." When we get done I'm going to give you the sweetest loving I have ever given you ever before." coos Mandy.

"How does your game work, Sweetheart? I whispered.

"Sweetheart, here is how that I want to play it. I will ask you a question. If you like or agree, with what I suggest, I won't hurt your balls. But if you don't like what I say, then I will hit your balls as many times as it takes, for you to feel loved enough to agree to it. OK? Doesn't that sound like fun?" Mandy purrs.

My cock is so hard, the way she is so tenderly holding it. Bending down to kiss the head of my cock, extending her sweet tongue to lick my frenum. I would agree to anything, it feels so good, the way she is touching me.

"Of course. Whatever you would like to do to me. Sweetheart, I love you with all my heart." I whisper

"Ok then. First question. How would you like it if I take you down to see my Nurse friend, Sarah. She used to work at a "Gender Affirmation" clinic. She has done every kind of operation imaginable to the male sex organs. She will do anything to your cock or balls, that I ask her to do. How does that sound to You?" Mandy purrs.

"Whatever you want Sweetheart." I whisper back, horse with fear..

"I like that answer, so NO pain for you." Mandy says

"Now, I am going to ask you some more private questions, to really see what you would like. So, that I can hurt you some more tonight. So please be honest in your answers, so I will know what I should do to hurt you, the way that you will like. OK?" Mandy purrs

"OK, Mandy. I will do my best to tell you the truth." I whispered.

"Would you like it, if I had my girl friend take your cock, completely off?" Mandy purrs

"I don't think so Mandy, I really enjoy when we make love, together. Don't you enjoy it with me?" I asked.

"Of course, I love making love with you Sweetheart. But I just wanted to know how you would feel about it. But since you didn't agree, I have to give you a slap. OK?" Mandy coos.

"OK, Sweetheart, I Love You, hurt me all you want." I said.

"Are you ready?" Mandy whispers

"Yes," I whisper SLAP! Mandy swats my nut sack hard.

"Oh, that hurt, Honey. Next question, please" I said.

"Would you mind, if Sarah just took your balls, completely off?" Mandy purrs

"I don't think that I would want that either, that would certainly reduce our sexual activities, as well Honey." I said.

"OK, Sorry, I have to hurt you again, Ready?" Mandy sweetly coos.

I Nod, signalling that I am ready. Slap!

"Oh, Honey that hurt. thank you for loving me." I said.

"How would you like it, if I had Sarah take off the most sensitive part of your cock, your frenum? By doing that you could last much longer during sex, but you would never ever be able to come from my blow jobs again. Would you like that?" Mandy purrs

"That is a tough one, Sweetheart. I suppose that it would make you happy to have my frenum removed. So that I would take much longer to climax while I was deep inside your pussy. I would let you have her take it, if you think that would make you happy, Sweetheart." I whispered.

"I was hoping that you would agree to that, Ted, my love. I will probably be rubbing my clitty while Sarah takes her scalple to your cock. I can't wait to see that. Just encase you have any questions, I do love you. I like playing this game. What do you think of it?" Mandy purrs.

"This seems fun so far, Honey. Any more questions for me?" I ask.

"Yup, How would you feel If I came home from work with my pussy full of someone else's sperm deep in my pussy?" Mandy coos, while she smiles so sweetly.

"I don't think I'd like that, Sweetheart." I said.

"OK, here comes another slap! I love you!" SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Oh oh oh, that hurt, I'm going to puke!" I whispered, as I got up and ran into the bathroom to puke in the toilet again. After cleaning up again, I slowly walk back to out bed and assume the position of ultimate submission and vulnerability, spreading my legs wide for my wife. I love this game, I feel so vulnerable with my legs spread wide for her.

"Next question, how would you feel about me going on a girls night out, Tomorrow Night?" Mandy whispered so sweetly as she smiled so lovingly.

"That would be alright." I whispered.

"Good Boy, because I am going out Tommorrow Night for a GNO. Will you have any problem if I come home with my pussy well fucked and full of someone else's come?" Mandy purrs and smiles.

"Oh, I don't think that I would like that Sweetheart." I whispered.

"Ok, Big Slap, coming up!" Mandy coos." SLAP! hardest one yet. "Want to try again?" Mandy whispers with a big sweet smile.

"I wish that you wouldn't go out and get laid, like that." I whispered.

"OK, another big slap, coming up!" Mandy purrs with a big sweet smile. SLAP!

"Oh, ho ho ho, that really hurt. I've got to puke again." I said, rolled over stuck my head over the side of the bed, and puked into the empty waste basket.

"You know, that I love you very much, Ted. How are you liking my game, so far?" Mandy purrs.

"This is a fun game, so far. I don't mind you hurting my boys, as long as you really love me." I said.

"Ok, Sweetheart. Next question. When I go out with the Nurses from my floor, tomorrow night. I will probably then dance with every man that asks me, then I let all these men, grind their big cock against me pussy, then let them all reach inside my crop top to feel my bare breasts, and then finally come home to you. If my pussy is full of some other man's cum to give you, sloppy seconds. Would you like that?" Mandy whispers so softly.

"Oh, I am feeling so loved by you. If that is what you want my Sweetheart. Promise me that you will bring your sloppy seconds pussy, home to me afterward?" I asked.

"Oh, Ted, I love you so much. I promise that after I get fucked by another man, I will always hurry home to you, so that you can put your cock in my sloppy pussy." Mandy whispers so Sweetly. "I love you so much Ted, for letting me go out with the gals and letting me act like a single slut. Thank You, Sweetheart." Mandy whispers.

"Let's try some other subjects, now. If there was a new young black man working as a new orderly on our floor. Would it upset you if I let him touch my breasts?" Mandy purrs.

"I'm starting to get a little hard now, that idea really turns me on." I whisper.

"Ok, Good Boy! How about if I let that same new young black orderly, finger me, putting his finger into my juicy pussy? Would that be ok?" Mandy whispers

"I think I would love to hear about you doing that, Sweetheart." I aswer.

"OK, Good boy, again. How would you feel if I let him fuck me, after I quit my birth control pills, and let him get me pregnant with his black baby? Would that turn you on?" Mandy coos.

"I don't know Honey, that would be kinds of scary." I said.

SLAP! SLAP! Are you sure that you feel uncomfortable about me having his black baby? Wouldn't it turn you on for us to push our baby carraige thru WalMart with our Black Baby? Everyone, would know, and see it with their own eyes that I am a Black Cock Slut, and that you are my Cuck Hubby. Wouldn't you like that?" Mandy whispers.

"Truthfully Honey, It does turn me on to think about a Big Black Cock going into my petite wife's tiny pussy and stretching it out so much that I can hardly feel anything when I try to make love with you. Then, when we go shopping all the white people would easily see that we have a black baby, That would be so HOT!" I whispered.

"Good Boy, Sweetheart. I knew you would see things my way. Ok, just a few more questions that I can think of. If I decide to go home with my Black Fuck Buddie after work. Would it bother you, as long as I called to let you know that I would be a little late, getting home?" Mandy whispered to me while gently holding my boys.

"Mandy, it sounds like you have a black boyfriend already. I don't mind, it turns me on actually. The whole idea of you fucking a black man, and having a steady black lover really turns me on. I don't know why. You can bring him home, if you want, then I could watch you fucking him sometimes." I whispered.

"Ted, my Sweetheart, That would be so open minded of you. Thank You. I am going to probably do that. I would like for you to see me, fuck my new black lover here at home where it would be more comfortable for me. I love you so much." purrs, Mandy.

"That would be hot, for you to bring him home. Have you been to his house yet? did you already fuck him yet?" I asked.

"Truthfully, we got really close to having sex. I followed him home, we made out, but then I started feeling guilty and so I just gave him a blow job. But I used his mouthwash before I left his house and just came home to you, feeling so guilty." Mandy coos.

"When was this, Sweetheart?" I asked.

"Don't you remember, Wednesday, last week? When I came home acting so weird, I was so nervous, and I felt so guilty. I didn't want you to know, that Devon, lives really close to us. I think he only lives a couple blocks over, so I can go see him every night. If I want. Would you like that, if I did?" Mandy purrs.

"Oh, yes. I am so horny now. I want you to go see him tonight, if you can make it back before midnight. I love you. Please bring me back my sloppy seconds. If you can make it back early enough so that you and I can make love, then I don't see any problem with you going to see Devon, every night if you want." I whisper.

"I better give my black boyfriend a call. Do you want to listen?" Mandy purrs.

"I would love too, Sweetheart. I love you so much, Mandy." I whisper

"And I love you so much Ted. I'm going to call Devon right now. Then if he is up for it, I will go over to his home again, have him fuck me good, this time, fill my pussy with his sperm and then quickly bring back to you my stretched sloppy pussy. Because I love you, with all my heart." Coos Mandy.

"This is so exciting, having a black lover so close. I can't wait to feel how wonderful your sloppy pussy is going to feel." I said.

ring ring ring, ring ring ring, ring ring ring, ring ring ring

Mandy hangs up. "He's not answering Sweetheart. I am sorry to disappoint you, it doesn't look like I can go see my black lover tonight. I am so sorry to disappoint you. I know some other fun we can have though. I will go get the alcohol and needles for you dick head. I know that you will love this." Purrs Mandy.

Mandy gets up and zooms to the bathroom to retreive the alcohol and a hundred pack of sewing needles. She goes to get a shot glass to fill with alcohol to soak the needles in.

Mandy then puts several needles into the high proof alcohol.

"Ok, let's play another game. If I like you answer, I won't stick a needle into your dick head. But, If I don't like your answer, I will push a regular sewing needle into you dick head as far as I can push it. OK?" Mandy purrs.

"OK, if that is what you want Sweetheart" I said.

"Let us just say, that we have this good looking Black orderly down on our floor. And, let us just say, that he flirts with all the nurses. And maybe he has been fingering me everyday at work. And let us just say that while he is fingering me, I pull his zipper down, and pull his Big Black Cock out and suck it. Would you like it, if I did?" Mandy coos.

"Well, I was pretty much afraid that you might have already done that. But you have made me feel so loved tonight. I think that I wouldn't mind if you came home, took me to bed, held my junk and told me all about the naughty things you did at work that day. I love you, so much Mandy." I said.

"Ok, would you like it, if after he fingered my pussy for awhile, if I just bent over and let him put his Big Black Cock So deep into my naughty pussy? The pussy, that is supposed to be, only for you." Mandy purrs

"I am going to have to give the same answer. If you come home well fucked and full of your Black Lovers Cum, and took me to bed, and told me all about what you did, while we made love, or at least, you touched me nicely. I don't think that I would see any problem with what you did." I whispered.

"I feel the problems only happen, in a marriage, if you 'hide' things from me or Lie to me about what you did. You know, like, what you did last week on Wednesday when you went over to Devon's house to fuck him, but felt guilty so you only gave him a blow job, AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME!" I said.

"Ted, Honey, I am so sorry. Would like to punish me, for hiding that from you, for a whole week?" Mandy whispered.

"Yes, I think that I better, since you have been hurting me tonight, that 'turn about is fair play,' know what I mean, Sweetheart?" I whispered.

"Yes, how would you like to hurt me, to punish me, Ted, my love?" Mandy purrs

"Well, Sweetheart, since you just got the needles out. I can't think of anything better to play with, at the moment. Sweetie. But, just not those particular needles." I whispered.

I quickly got up off the bed and went into our walk in closet, seeking a medium size box, that I had hidden in there several months ago. Just for this exact moment, it looks like.

"Yes, what I have here, are actually real piercing needles and nipple rings to decorate your beautiful breasts. Nipple Ring encourage you to show off you big breasts. All you do is make like you just want to show off, your new nipple rings, when what you are really doing is showing off your big beautiful breasts." I said softly.

"I guess you are pretty mad at me, to want to hurt my breasts so much. To punch a big hole thru both my nipples tonight." whispered Mandy.

"I am not mad at you, at all, Mandy. However, I am disappointed enough to want to pierce your nipples tonight. Check out these surgical stainless steel nipple rings that came with this kit. You can pick any ones that you want for me to put in tonight. See any that you like?" I asked.

Buster2U
Buster2U
506 Followers
12