Would You Like it, If I Did? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I like these big shiny ones. The big loops, I think those would look awesome going all the way thru my nipples. Don't you think so, Ted?" Mandy purrs

"As a matter of fact, I was hoping that you would pick those. Don't open the sealed package yet. They are already sterilized, we can't touch them until we are ready to put them in." I explained.

"Oh, yes, these big ones, are the ones I want to wear. They would be more likely to show thru my bra and my nurse smock as well. Everybody will be curious, then if they ask, I will automatically lift my top, lower my bra and show my big 34DDD beautiful breasts. I would love an excuse to show every man in the whole hospital, my big breasts, especially if they are black." Coos Mandy.

"I got a bunch of stuff, in this complete Nipple Piercing kit. It came with all kinds of nipple rings that you already checked out. Different sizes, piercing needles. and other stuff to put on your nipples before I put the needle thru them. Are you ready, Honey?" I ask, nervously.

"Here, let me get some pillows to lean back against to help hold me still. I will also turn on all the lights in here, so you can clearly see what you are doing." Whispers Mandy.

"According to the instructions I need to wash my hands with this special soap then put on these sterile rubber gloves." I whisper, having already read the instructions for piercing her nipples many times, as well as watched several videos.

I take out the special marker and put level dots on the perfect spot on each side of each nipple, for targets. Then, I used the special cleaner on each breast. Got out the 10 gauge piercing needle, got out the included sterlized cork, held with my left hand to the left side of her right nipple, held the needle at her nipple.

"Ready, for me to push it thru?" I whisper

"Yes, hurt my breast and my very sensitive nipple for my cheating last week. I followed my black coworker home to fuck. Even tho I felt guilty, and only gave him a blow job. I was still cheating. Please punish me, Sweetheart. Shove that big needle all the way thru my very sensitive nipple. I love you." Mandy purrs.

"I love you, as well Sweetheart." I said as I shove the needle thru her right nipple and Mandy moans, almost like she had an orgasm from the needle going thru her nipple. Oh, that was so sexy. I got wood from it.

After that, then it is just a matter of taking the big 10 gauge nipple ring, taking the bead off the one end, mating that up with the back of the needle, and pushing the needle all the way thru followed by the ring. Then screwing the bead back on, to keep it from slipping back out accidentally.

"I love you as well, Mandy. How did that feel, Sweetheart?" I asked

"It was amazing, Ted. At first, my whole breast felt like it was on fire, but then I felt the needle go all the way thru my nipple. But, when it burst out the other side, I had a pretty strong orgasm. Imagine that!" Mandy purrs

"That is pretty amazing Sweetheart. I'm glad you enjoyed it. That is a great sign, that you will probably, always, enjoy these new nipple rings. The only thing you have to remember is NOT to ever let anyone put their mouth on your pierced nipples for at least a year, until after they are completely healed." I said.

"Hurry up and do my other breast Sweetheart. I want to have another orgasm, for you." Mandy whispers.

"OK, are you ready?" I whisper.

"Oh yes, Sweetheart, hurt my breast, put that needle thru my nipple, please." Mandy whispers as she sweetly smiles up at me with so much love in her eyes.

"Here comes, my love." and I shove the needle straight thru her left nipple, perfect just like last time.

Mandy moans in pleasure once again, sounding like she had an even stronger orgasm this time. "Oh Sweetheart, I came again. Even stronger than last time. I love this. I want you to put more jewelry thru every place on my of my body that you can!" Mandy purrs

"I can't help, but wonder, why you orgasmed again. That is really unusual. Maybe we are both true Masochists." I pondered. "You know, I can't wait till you get pregnant, I want to see how beautiful your body is, as it changes with your pregnancy." I whispered, to my love, Mandy.

"Yes, that will be so hot. Now, I want to really hurt your dick, now that you punished my breasts. First, I am going to slap my hand down on your balls, really hard. I want you to watch my new nipple rings, while I do it. Until you have to get up and rush to the toilet to puke your guts out. OK?" Mandy said.

"Just a moment Sweetheart, let me move this box over to the dresser and get into get into my submissive position, again. Hurt me, all you want to Sweetheart. It makes me feel more loved." I whispered.

"Ok, first I want to rub my newly pierced, and bandaged, big bare breasts lovingly on your face, then here comes, this going to really hurt you. I love you." Mandy says, as she swats down with her right hand to slap my balls harder yet again.

I roll over away from her in pain again. "Oh, ho ho ho, that hurts" I said, then I lean over the side of the bed and seriously puke in my waste basket.

"Oh perfect, I nailed you a good one that time. Well that is enough of that for tonight. Now you just relax. I am going to use the alcohol and needles on your dick head now. This will be the real fun part, tonight. After that, I am going to climb on top of you and take you deep in my pussy. My pussy juice is the best disinfectant for your cock." Mandy purrs.

The End, of part one.

12