All Comments on 'Would You Sleep with My Husband? Pt. 02'

by Plato

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 5 years ago
Incredibly HOT

Great story with style, really well told. Keep it going mate!

bi_cyclerbi_cycleralmost 5 years ago
Really nice

I love the honest intensity of your main character, Rick. He has struggled with his bisexuality and is now owning it. Keep this story going. The possibilities are endless with such strong characters. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah, I can’t grow out of “it” either

I’m the same: I don’t check out other guys walking down the street or whatever, I certainly don’t want a romantic relationship with another man... but when the mood takes me I can’t help it. Gay sauna (bathhouse), nude beach, etc. I’m married (to a woman) and have children, and I’m busy so I get very few opportunities these days but it’s still there: I can’t shake the need to have hot, intensely satisfying mansex! (And yes, I too have worn my wife’s panties at the sauna on occasion.) I’m twenty years younger than the author but, if he’s still like that in his early 60s, maybe the need never leaves you...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlato@Plato
Athletic, strong widower who is bi, oral and adventurous. Lives outside Orlando, Fl.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES