All Comments on 'Would You Sleep with My Husband?'

by Plato

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mmmm

So erotic - more please

bi_cyclerbi_cycleralmost 5 years ago
Great story

A well written and realistic account of a bi exploration. Well done and give us more episodes of these beautiful people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Nice. I'm married and very bi-curious and this is a nice story.

joe.go1@aol.com

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed your story and the fact that you are only bisexual and mostly straight because that's the way I am. I love women, but I like to give a bj once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very nice. Any time the wife is present for a gay encounter, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love It

I love the beginning of this story. I'd love to have he same experience and have my wife watch me take a cock up the ass. I'd love to have er watch me experience the sensual time of my ass being stretched and then him cuming in my ass.

PlatoPlatoalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for the kind feedback on this story, the subject of self discovery is something I've enjoyed describing. There was a series of stories written by Bicyclist a few years ago that were among my all time favorites and I wonder what happened to that author.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 5 years ago
Highly erotic

Knowing that Lisa was majorly turned on seeing her husband getting serviced by another guy was extremely horny. Sam needs to relax into more gay sex if he is to keep Lisa really satisfied - oh! And me!!!

IwanttwoIwanttwoalmost 5 years ago
Yes I would

Loved your story and am glad to seeing you writing again. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
love it

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago

Definitely a great story. I too want to experience the same thing with a man while my wife is watching. Then I watch to watch him taking her. She loves to suck my cock and finger my ass. I enjoy playing with myself every chance I get and fantasize mm sex.

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00almost 5 years ago
Great

A very erotic story and more so since I can so easily relate to Rick. The idea of awakening the submissive side of a man is so erotic. Great story, thank you.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read more stories of this 3some. It's my dream fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was hot. I am a married guy who enjoys gay sex, especially giving blow jobs. My ultimate fantasy is to have sex with a guy while his wife watches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlato@Plato
Athletic, strong widower who is bi, oral and adventurous. Lives outside Orlando, Fl.