Wounds Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janelle was in a daze on her drive back to the house.

When she opened the door, she had expected to hear the familiar sweet high-pitched shout for "mama!", followed by a hug on the leg, signaling that she had been missed.

Instead, the house was silent. Mia's rooms lights were off. Janelle quietly opened the door and peered inside. Mia was sound asleep in her bed. Apparently, she was wrong - Mia can go to bed without her in the house.

Ezra was sitting on the couch. He put his phone down when he saw Janelle came in. Janelle knew she must have had a horrible expression on her face - there was no way she could hide all the turmoil inside.

And of course, Ezra being Ezra, would immediately make sure I'm ok.

He got up from the couch - without a glitch, smoothly, in his artificial legs that he hasn't taken off yet. "Are you ok, Janelle?"

And of course, I would feel guilty for all that I've made you do today - pick up Mia when I was supposed to, feed her and put her to bed when I was supposed to. You didn't have to. Then I would proceed to think I don't deserve all of this...I'm making you do all of this when you could have been...

Could have been dead.

She looked up at Ezra's face. He looked concerned and a little worn - maybe it had been a long day at work - but if it was, he wouldn't have said much. She realized how, despite being warm and always so caring, Ezra talked very little about how his day went.

She was used to Tom coming home complaining about this and that at work - someone was being stupid, another an idiot - how his day was soured by the incompetence that surrounded him.

"How was your day?"

Janelle was shocked that she managed to voice the question, despite the hurricane whirling within her mind.

Ezra was clearly surprised too, as he struggled to answer, "Uhm, good." He hesitated, then did his best to add on, "Was a little busier than usual, but it's fine."

He looked at her, "How was dinner with Angie? What did you guys talk about?"

"She told me Tyler is going away for a year."

"Yeah." Ezra sighed, "Kinda sucks, especially now they have Kyle."

"Angie and I are going to organize a party before he goes."

"That would be fun." Ezra smiled, "I'm sure you guys will come up with something cool."

Janelle looked at his eyes. They were warm, full of life. He's alive. Fully alive in the mundane, uneventful conversation.

I have so many things I want to tell you, Ezra. And so many questions I want to ask you.

But for now...

"I have something to tell you, Ezra." Janelle slowly began.

"I...remember the last time we had sex...I...I wasn't well by the end of it. It was because I forgot I haven't been on pills since I moved down to San Diego...and I...I should have remembered, but I had been distracted by the move, and Mia, and all that - I...I realized I should have talked to you about it earlier, I'm sorry -"

"Janelle," Ezra shook his head, "You don't need to apologize. I know what happened now."

Nevertheless, Janelle felt the urge to continue her apology, "Still, I'm sorry."

She hung her head, "I don't know why it took me so long to explain it."

Ezra hugged her, "Well, there was just a lot going on. But I'm glad you're telling me now."

Janelle felt the warmth of his embrace. She relaxed her body. The hardest part of telling the truth was over, "I don't want you to think that it's because of Tom, or that I don't want to have sex with you."

She blushed, then went a step further, "In fact, I really like the sex..."

Immediately, she felt heat rising within her body.

She breathed a little harder. She could tell Ezra felt her arousal.

Ezra smirked, "Glad to hear that. Here I was thinking I was being rejected..."

"No! - I just told you I..."

"...for being a legless freak." Ezra glided a hand down from her waist to squeeze her ass, while he leaned forward to kiss her.

Janelle wrapped her arms around his neck and responded in kind, reaching an arm down to touch his hardening cock over his clothing.

I want you, Ezra, I want all of this.

Their tongues twirled inside while they hastily tried to pull off clothing from each other. Janelle felt her body was on fire.

She felt alive. More alive than she could ever be.

She gently pushed Ezra onto the couch. He sat down, staring at her now naked body with pure lust.

I deserve this. This moment. This feeling of being wanted.

She knelt down in front of him, unbuckled his jeans and pulled it down.

His naked body was muscular and toned. His cock hard and erect, glistening with pre cum.

She suddenly remembered the first day they met, when he had sat on that wheelchair, with clothing that looked like it would crush him with its mere weight. Now, the emptiness is gone.

How far you've come....and how far I've come.

With that thought, Janelle slowly crept onto the couch and lowered herself onto him. She was rewarded with the immediate satisfaction of being filled up. Her sweet, content moans were shortly replaced by screams, as Ezra grabbed her waist and started thrusting. This wasn't going to be a slow, sensual copulation. It was going to be raw and necessary, and they both knew it.

They stared at each other, then kissed furiously as they continued to seek ultimate pleasure with abandon.

"Fuck me harder, Ezra!" Janelle let out a scream in between her words, "Yes, just like that...please...yes!"

Ezra groaned as he hit her deep and hard, "I shouldn't come inside you, right?"

Janelle looked at him with fire in her eyes, as she demanded, "Make me cum with your cock, then cum inside my mouth."

She lost track of the exact sequence of events after that. Somewhere between being pinned down on the couch with her hands nailed above her head, her body barely taking all the pounding, pussy shivering and flooding, then, being flipped and pressed into the couch as she screamed and begged for more, then pulled up, with his hand on her neck, asking her to repeat where she wants him to cum - she lost how many times she had come, how loud she might have been, until he positioned her laying sideways on the couch, while he kneeled over her, and her willingly opening her mouth wide, gagging and choking with tears, taking him in, over and over again. Then, finally, with a hoarse, deep grunt, he shot cum deep down her throat and mouth.

They both collapsed onto the couch, sweating, breathing. Ezra pulled her close, let out a sigh, and said nothing.

Janelle was the first to let out a giggle.

"What's funny?" Ezra asked.

Janelle found herself laughing, "I forgot Mia was sleeping....I...I really forgot." She shook her head in disbelief as she continued to laugh, "Ha...I didn't know I could be that loud!"

I was just being myself. Without concern.

"You should do more of that." Ezra said.

"What?"

"Do just what you want."

Tears welled up in her eyes.

Janelle nodded, smiling, crying.

"I will."

12