Wow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers

Another ten minutes or so of prep and Cody said, "Would you ladies like to get comfortable on the bed and relax some?" Abby and I both said 'sure' almost at the same time. Wow, were we ready. I responded to that like I was breathlessly waiting for it. I was.

Cody said, "I'll be back in a couple of minutes," and he went off the bathroom. Probably routine for him. He wanted to give Abby, and in this case both of us, a little privacy to take off whatever we were going to and get on the bed.

I said, "Does panties and unhooked bra sound ok?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, just like you suggested.

We started taking off clothes and unhooking our bras. "Great," I said. "Would you like to get comfortable with Cody and see how it goes or did you have something else in mind? As long as you're relaxed. You're going to have a really nice time."

"However much you can show me and then get me going with Cody, she said. From there I'll be fine. I'm not really nervous that much, just a little unsure."

Cody came back, completely nude, and came around to the foot of the bed and got on below me. I turned over on my back and he came right up between my legs and lay down fully on. My legs went up and out all by themselves and his dick settled right down right where I wanted it. Arms under my shoulders he kissed me, very nicely, then lifted slightly and my bra came off. Moving down he got my nipples with his mouth and tongue. Abby was watching intently.

A few more moments and he got up on his knees and, moving my legs together, he hooked my panties and slid them down under and off. Opening my legs again he moved back slightly and bent and kissed my clit. He was showing Abby what he was going to do with her. She was breathing very raggedly. Cody delivered sex right up front.

He positioned a little and with his hand around his dick rubbed it from my tuff all the way down and routed it down around my vagina, getting it really wet. He pumped it against my clit and back down to my vagina a few times.

He moved over between Abby's legs and, a little slower, lay down fully on and lowering his dick down he rotated it around looking in her eyes. Her knees came up and out. He kissed her and I could see his lips open and he had to have gotten his tongue in. She moaned and he lifted slightly and her bra disappeared. He slid down slightly, still on his elbows, and both hands found a breast and squeezed making the nipples pop up further.

His mouth started their work on her nipples and his butt was still grinding up and down and around. He slid down with his mouth working her skin all the way down to her panties. He hooked them and pulled them down slowly while his tongue and lips worked her tuff, hood, clit, then down through her pussy.

He didn't linger, he got up on his knees and slipped her panties off and worked her like he did me but took longer and pumped more. He was getting her ready and familiar. He got off the bottom of the bed and around and on behind me. A kind of a threesome, all nude.

Abby had a half smile and was breathing heavy. She had to be pushing her pussy out and back. She never took her eyes off Cody's dick once he came in view and then it was up against my behind. I smiled wider and lifted my eyebrows. Abby finally giggled and stretched down the bed. I felt her push her hips out against me a little. She was starting to work on automatic.

Cody was playing with me while seducing Abby. It was a very sensuous game and all three of us were enjoying the hell out of it. He played with my nipples while kissing around my shoulders. He pulled me slowly over a little so he could lean over and kiss Abby.

She moaned and I knew that was a tongue moan. Leaning back over me he got to her nipples with his lips and tongue. I felt his dick against my bun. He had a hand over her back and I saw it slide down a long ways. When he got way down Abby's backside he flexed his dick and it poked me in my butt crack. Wow was that good.

Abby was biting her lower lip, eyes closed, soaking up all that sex. I don't think she was expecting to see that much that close that concentrated. It had me highly turned on. Cody floated back behind me and I leaned over and got Abby's nipples with my lips and let my tongue go. I just had to. She didn't mind at all then we got into kissing while Cody continued working way down her backside.

I was about to go into my fuck mode when it dawned on me I was there to get Abby going with Cody. I backed off from Abby slightly about the time Cody lifted my leg up, opening me right up. Abby caught my leg moving and was watching my full pussy being presented to the room. Then she saw Cody's big dick come around the corner with his hand around it just under the ridge.

I was about half way between facing Abby and on my back and leaned back toward Cody a little more. Abby's eyes were switching between watching Cody's face and watching him work his dick. She slid down the bed about a foot and watched Cody's hand and dick curl around and up, right against my vagina. I saw the big head hit the right spot and slowly disappear right in.

I closed my eyes and moaned and felt him slide in a little more and back out. I opened my eyes and Abby was about a foot from my face, watching me. I opened my mouth and took a big breath and pumped my hips a little and back. I took her hand and put it down around Cody's dick and a moment later let go and left it there. She stayed and helped it go in and out. We were fucking.

A couple of moments and I slid a hand down between Abby's thighs and got a finger in her pussy and went in and out in concert with her hand and Cody's dick in me. We settled into a two way fuck and Abby got into pumping ever so slightly. I wasn't going in her that far. I was leaving that to Cody.

Abby and I started kissing again and I slipped off her lips and up near her ear and said, "Would you like to try Cody teasing you like this a little? See how you like it."

No hesitation. She said, "Yes." A pause and then, "Please."

She released Cody's dick and I tilted my hips forward and Cody pulled out. I hated that. I really hated that. I sat up and smoothly slid over Cody so Abby wouldn't be disturbed. Cody moved over a little, not crowding and gave her some nice skin and pressed into her nipples. She was a kisser so he got to it and smoothly got a hand down her backside again.

While they kissed and her eyes were closed and his hand was working somewhere way down her backside I slipped off and went around and got on behind Abby. The bed didn't rock or move around or anything like that but Abby knew I was there, eventually. I left room for Cody's moves and he slowly got her on her back and then tilted a little up towards me.

I played with her nipples and saw Cody slip his hand down between her legs and play around. She was quite ramped up by now and when he lifted her leg, just so, I could see how wet she was. She lifted her leg more and with his left arm holding it everybody was comfortable.

His right hand went around his dick about an inch below the head and he played with her clit with it, up the hood and poking at the front. She was 'Ohhhhhh'ing and moving her hips around just a little bit, not much. Cody worked it down and in and found the funnel and pressed very casually then undulated about a quarter of an inch or so. She had her head back, mouth open.

I got a nipple with my thumb and finger and twirled it. I whispered in her ear, "If you like it push into his dick with your pussy. Make it go in as far as you like. He'll go in that far and you can push some more. When you feel like you really want him put your arms around his waist and pull him over. He'll go slow. I'll watch for a little while. Have a good time." Head back and eyes still closed she nodded 'yes' slowly several times.

Cody was softly rubbing her clit with his fingers, distracting her. He slowly pushed in a little at a time and she did push into him several times. It was probably just too erotic for her at the moment and she let Cody do the work. After a while, he must have been about half in, she slipped her hands around his waist and he pulled out and lifted over and settled down. His dick was back in her before you could blink.

He settled down on her breasts, arms under her shoulders and got into a really mouthing kiss. I could see him adjusting his hips and body in slow increments and steadily pulling back and pushing his dick up in again. It was a fuck and they were both lost in it.

I almost got off the bed and left but remembered I said I would watch for a little while. I moved down the bed and put a hand on Cody's butt crack and felt him squeeze them together as he tilted down and up. I played with his butt for a few moments and slid a hand down and under to his balls. He never seemed to notice.

I slowly let my fingers get under enough to feel his dick spreading her vagina. His legs were open enough I had room to slide up under her. She had her legs up so there was plenty of room. Eventually I got a finger up into her butt crack and found her butt button. She moaned so I started working it softly.

It wasn't long and she had a very nice orgasm. I stayed with her butt button a few moments and pulled out slowly. Cody and Abby were having a great fuck. It was so sensuous and erotic I could barely leave. The only thing harder than slipping out of the bedroom was Cody's dick.

Way later Abby stopped in the den and said, "Cody went to sleep so I came down so I wouldn't disturb him. Thank you for helping. I had five orgasms and Cody had two. We couldn't stop once we got going. I felt bad you weren't there to see how good it went. We chatted and I walked her to the door and we cheek kissed and she was off.

I went to my bedroom and stripped and settled in the den with a book and wine. Cody came down an hour later. He said, "Hi mom. Is Abby gone?" Not a word about me being nude. Could be because he was totally nude too.

"Yes, she left about an hour ago. She came down so you could sleep. We had a nice talk. She sounded like she had a good time. She was really nervous before. How did it go?"

"Mom," he said. "That was a very sexual encounter. She was very passionate and didn't seem to want to stop. I think she wore me out. She loved me playing with her buns and butt. It really turned her on. Every time I slipped a hand under she kissed me harder and thrust right up all the way. She liked getting on top and backwards and spooning. Once while spooning I must have gotten right in her butt crack and she almost orgasmed. She's very sensitive back there."

He paused a moment and said, "Mom. Did you have a good time?"

I looked at him smiling to beat the band and wet my lips and took a sip of wine. He smiled about the same and went and got some wine and sat on the end of the sofa, looking right up my crotch. We both knew my bedroom was just off the den and he just slept about an hour. He was cute playing with his dick when it was up that high. I closed my book and put it down.

***

Two weeks later Cody came out by the pool, late in the day, and sat with me. He said, "Mom. I've set something up for you. Let me explain the whole thing, right to the end, so you understand. Try not to have any questions yet. It's complicated.

"I set up some visuals. There are cameras in my bedroom, hidden. With microphones. They cannot record and they do not transmit, they're hard wired. The wires only go to your bedroom. The wires go through a tiny computer there about the size of your hand. They go from the computer to your big led tv.

"The computer is not connected to anything else. Not to the internet or anything else in the house. The sound will not come out of the tv so it can't be heard by anyone else. You have to listen to earphones plugged into the tiny computer. There is no recording device anywhere and nothing is transmitted in any way, only over wires from my bedroom to yours.

"When you're not joining us you can watch all you want and listen to love sounds galore. It should be fun. There's a volume control on the headphones. The headphones wire run under the rug to behind the bed. Lots of wire coiled in back so you can move around comfortably. You can zoom in and pan the cameras around wherever you want. There's a little control box for that. Easy to operate. Be sure and lock your door when you're watching. Have some fun.

Oh, when it's dark in my bedroom you will have very clear visuals. These cameras maintain color in the dark and amplify light very nicely. I can cut them off so they won't be on all the time." He was smiling.

He took me in and showed me how it worked. There were eight cameras I think. I could zoom in close enough to see the threads on the bedding. He said, "I'm going up so you can play with the cameras. I'll go slow so you don't have to switch fast."

Off he went. I was watching one camera but switched to one showing his door. He came in, closed his door and turned around and took his pants off. Then his shirt then his shorts. He was nude. His dick was hanging down but started to get more pronounced. I think me watching was getting to him. He climbed on the bed in the center on his back and spread his feet. Cody, you sexy devil.

His dick was almost up. He reached down and grabbed it and played. I hit the zoom and it went right in. I had to pan and tilt just a little and there it was. His hand around it and the foreskin going up and down with his hand movement. He turned over on his stomach. I went through several cameras and could see right down into his butt crack, wide open.

He pumped his hips for me for almost a minute then turned back over. He moved to different parts of the bed so I had to pan and tilt. I switched to the other cameras in turn. It was so much fun I got giddy. I zoomed in on it again. It was fully up and looked hard as a rock.

The foreskin was down and the head ballooned out vary large. As he and I now say, in a pussy it's fantastic. He got dressed and came back and the whole rest of the day we were beside ourselves with his present. I had forgot to listen on the earphones, I just watched Cody. About half the cameras were up enough to give a nice downward view and the others lower for just up from bed level view.

When Cody wasn't home I went up to see where he had the cameras. I could only find three. The others were hidden so well they were invisible. The three I found were part of pictures and looked normal. The pictures were screwed to the wall. I had to use a magnifying glass to find those three. Neat. Only I could see them, they would never be recorded, and that was a fact. My son the electrician.

***

The next week Bean called one morning and said she would be over early that evening. We talked for a few minutes. She seemed to really like me. Cody got home and went and showered. He said he asked Bean to call because he was busy. She would be here sometimes after dinner.

She arrived around 7:30. She smiled and said hi and gave me a hug and they were off to his bedroom. I was already set up with wine in my bedroom and had the tv on and already checked the cameras so I went in, closed and locked the door, and got comfortable on the bed. I also stuffed a pad in my pants so I wouldn't wet them again.

They were already in and standing at the foot of the bed, kissing. They both had on shorts and a top, sweater for her and a knit top for Cody. I could actually zoom right in on their lips and the picture was sharp as a tack, soft moans now and then. I took off the earphones. I just wanted to watch for a while. See what happened. I might actually see Cody and Bean have sex.

I was switching views. It was so easy it was automatic with my fingers. I saw Bean's bottom move. She wasn't pumping, she was squeezing. She must be getting excited. Cody had his hands around her waist, not tight. I think she was anticipating. He kissed her neck and down the front of her sweater some. He got his palms up on the side of her breasts and she melted into him with some good kisses again, long ones.

While watching her squeeze her buns she opened her legs and pumped her hips in. They broke and climbed on the bed, shoes off. Cody didn't have to work much to get her in bed. It must have been first time jitters before. They kissed while on their knees. From the look of Cody's crotch he was up and ready. When she pressed in she had a full dick to play with. Cody reached and arranged a pillow.

Bean got down on her stomach, hands up on the ends of the pillow with her legs open moderately. Cody lay down with his arm across her above her hips and slowly pushed up her top. He undid her bra and started on her back with his tongue and fingers, going down. When he got to the top of her shorts he slipped half his fingers down in and moved over and back. She undulated her hips and moved her legs out about another foot.

Cody took off his top. He slipped his hands over on each side under her bra and played with the edge of her breasts. She buried her face down in the pillow. Most of this time he had a leg playing with the top of hers. He pushed her top up and off. She went back down in the pillow, pumping her hips down a couple of times. Her thighs were getting active.

It was great switching views and zooming in watching Cody seduce Bean. She was obviously loving the high erotic level she was into. Cody slid his own shorts off. He didn't have any underwear on. He lay down on the bed lower and ran his lips all around her lower back and down inside the top of her shorts.

He got the top of her shorts on each side and pulled them down slowly, working his lips on her buns as they became available. She had on panties. Cody slowly got her shorts off, doing a job on her buns and sides of her hips. Cody was nude and she had on panties and an unhooked bra. I was breathing hard. He ran his hands up the sides of her back and moved over on top, his dick below her buns.

She opened her legs on out and he was fully between. With the panties her buns were more than half bare. Cody reached down and got his dick and put it against her somewhere, probably her pussy, and started a slow thrust. He wasn't in her. He was kissing her neck and he slowly worked her bra off. His dick must have been working her pretty good. She was a little active with thrusting her hips and moving her head around.

Cody reached down and slid one side of her panties down as far as he could then the other side then both again. His dick was holding them in place. He slipped off and she turned over and slipped back on the pillow on her back. Cody took off her panties and she opened up. I got the zoom going and switching views quickly.

She had very nice big breasts but not the extra-large size. Her nipples were hard and up high. Bigger ones than normal. What a pair to play with. Stomach fairly flat and hint of a narrow waist. Her tuff was a good size and thick, shaved all the way down from there. Her pussyland was long. Her hood and clit were longer than normal and the end of her clit was larger than normal, wow.

Her legs were open and knees wide, flopped over. She was open, lots of pink and, from the angle I had, her vagina was right there towards the bottom. You couldn't see down in. I didn't think she had had a lot of sex. She kept looking right in Cody's eyes, breathing heavy, nose flaring, arms out some. She was a feast in waiting. Bean wanted to be fucked in the worst way. Cody was getting there.

He moved down and slipped between her thighs and started tonguing her pussy, all up and down. Cody had a long tongue. He worked her clit then went back down. I didn't have the feeling he was going to stay there very long. He slipped his tongue in near her vagina and ran it all around. She pumped up several times. I got the headphones back on and turned the sound up. She was absolutely in ecstasy. Those moans and sounds were pure sex.

Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers