WoW - Lost and Found

Story Info
A blood elf sailor is rescued by the Draenei of her dreams.
3.9k words
4
5.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was originally published on April 8th, 2020. I didn't want to edit anything, so this is exactly how it was at the time of publishing. Not bad for my first story, but I've definitely learned a lot since then.

Original text:

Going for a good mix of romance and explicit-interaction between a blood elf and a Draenei (my favorites)! Don't expect much from me because I've never done anything like this before. Please make any suggestions you have and correct me if I get anything wrong. Enjoy! I probably won't continue this sadly.

Wooden splinters and torn planks dotted the coast of the Bloodmyst Isle. Tidewater slowly ebbed from the shore, revealing what little scraps remained of the golden-trimmed, red-bathed Sin'dorei merchant ship, the Belore'Aranal. Saltwater slowly trickled down the face of a pale elf; her exquisite emerald-jade eyes lay barely closed.

As the piercing crimson sunlight refracted through her luscious eyelashes, the poorly clothed elf crept to her senses and clambered to her sand coated feet. Rags she once called her apparel lay half torn and strewn across the ground. Her - now frizzled - blonde hair laid brambled and twisted past shoulder-length, covered in sand and sea flora. With a hoarse cough, Elaina spat out the salty seawater that coated her esophagus. The beach she had washed up on held no other signs of life except for a few motionless bodies of fellow Sin'dorei sailors.

"Anar'alah belore..." the young elf muttered to herself in Thalassian. On an unfamiliar island deep within Alliance territory, she wagered her options. Elaina would either be captured by the local Draenei and interrogated or would be slaughtered by the naga who stalked nearby, prowling for survivors. Before she could concentrate on the void in her stomach, a curved metal blade cracked through the air, narrowly missing her head. Standing before her was exactly what she feared; a slimy, scaled, murderous naga from the depths. Elaina panicked as she scrambled for a small blade that laid partially buried beside her. Whilst retreating inland towards the tree line, she jabbed and slashed through the air wildly in a burst of adrenaline.

Without warning, her legs caved in and her slim frame collapsed beside a tree, letting the dagger she wielded to clatter to the ground. The silhouette of a bloodthirsty naga slithered toward her; her demise creeping up ever so slowly. 'So this is how I die,' Elaina thought anxiously. At the touch of the sharp metal scimitar against the elf's exposed neck, she winced.

"Any final remarks, filthy warmblood?" The naga spat.

"K-kim'jael..." Elaina squeaked back pathetically in an attempt to sound tough. Laughing maniacally, the naga snarled,

"You'd make a fine pet... a good slave for the Bloodcurs-"

Suddenly, the scaled creature was blasted back by an incredible force. From the impact of an unknown object, Elaina was nearly blinded for a second by beams of pure light. Her slender, all-hearing elven ears rang with the sound of vibrating metal. Emerging from the other side of the trees was the most handsome Draenei she'd ever seen. His silver-golden armor plates shone with radiating holy light.

The paladin's features were stunning; his chiseled jawline complimented his gaunt, tender cheeks. White-cyan illuminated the Draenei's angular almond eyes. Even if she was on the brink of death, Elaina still managed to become entranced by the blue-skinned paladin's graceful motions. Her heart began to thud erratically. Swearing beneath her breath, the young elf's ears reddened and peaked higher than ever before.

A few seconds had passed and the naga was now another lifeless bloodied corpse on the beach. The muscular Draenei slowly encroached Elaina, towering over her. In a sheer panic, her hands and arms shot up, attempting to shield her from any incoming strike. Moments teetered by like grains of sand in an hourglass. After reopening her eyes, she saw the Draenei peering down on her feeble frame.

"Please! Don't kill me! I-I have nothing!" She shouted in the common language.

"Calm down, young elf. I'm not going to harm you." His voice was rich like the growl of a predatory beast, yet smooth like a calm, seaside, ocean breeze. Elaina felt her heart pound harder. He spoke again in a softer, more nonchalant tone,

"I did just save your life after all."

"I, uh, y-yeah. You did. Um, t-thank you..."

Her thoughts swirled as her dimpled pale cheeks blossomed into a peach-red that stretched the width of her narrow face. She stared at him in awe. Thick, large tendrils draped down from his angular jaw and onto his broad shoulders. Jagged head ridges - that tapered up into two small horns - smoothly transitioned down into his sharp nose. Her eyes finally drifted to his pointed chin, which added to his perfect lips; perfect for kissing. This beautiful man, Elaina dreamt. A pad of brown silky hair sat atop his head, bouncing up into a loose ponytail and falling to his neck.

Elaina tried to get up, but her legs screamed back. The Draenei extended his hand with a subtle nod, lightly comforting the elf. Once again, her legs - covered in grime, scratches, and blood - denied her from getting up.

"What is your name, blood elf?"

"I-it's, uhm, e-Elaina...ss-Silversong." stammered the girl, sheepishly forcing a thankful smile.

"Well Elaina, would you mind if I assisted you?"

"N-no, I-I don't mind... I-um, can y-" Elaina groaned loudly as sharp pains shot up her legs. Suddenly, the Draenei used his large comforting hands to lift her up into his muscular arms. Elaina felt her chest thud and jump; she had to be dreaming. Painstakingly, the elf gave a wry, fleeting grin before slowly succumbing to the creeping desire for comforting and rejuvenating slumber.

Coming to her senses, Elaina felt herself wrapped in warm, exquisite blankets; comparable to the ones used by the blood elves of Quel'Thalas. Silk graced the elf's soft, exposed cheek. Leaning up in bed, she noticed that the swelling pains in her legs diminished and the wounds had vanished. The room was dark and cool, yet alien. It had a distinct look, holding many similarities to Draenei structures she'd seen before.

She no longer wore the tattered sailor garb like previously, but now an oversized white cloth shirt and grey legwear made for a male; the pants - with a massive gaping tail hole fit for only a Draenei - exposed her lower undergarment. Elaina's body had been delicately washed, allowing her golden-blonde Sin'dorei hair to flow - now that it was clean and silky-soft; a feeling she hadn't felt in months. The thought of that distracting Draenei bathing her and seeing her under-bits made her heart flutter and flip. Knocking came from the other side of the room's door. Instinctively, Elaina replied in Thalassian,

"Andu ni- I-I mean, come in."

The door creaked open inch by inch, minimalizing the light coming from the hallway outside. Floorboards creaked under the hefty Draenei's hooves. But now that the paladin's plate armor was off, she could see through his thin, light common attire - similar to what Elaina was now wearing. Through his shirt, she could see his sharp, sexy pectoral muscles. Elaina flushed with red, daring not to look further down to his abdomen. In his gentle, gifted hands was a bowl of stew that was lightly steaming.

"Elaina, you've been asleep all day," he handed her the bowl that was hot to the touch, "Eat up; you're malnourished. May the Light give you strength." Elaina glanced at his glimmering facial features once more. He chuckled, "Sorry I couldn't find better clothes on such short notice."

"Thank you, thank you! I could never repay you!"

"Please, my name is Tanis."

"Thank you, Tanis." He looked down with a solemn sense to his face.

"You were the only survivor of your ship. I received many bewildered looks when I carried you all the way from your wreck to here - my little home on the Azuremyst Isle."

Elaina felt slightly distraught, digging into the stew in an attempt to distract her from the thought of her dead crewmates. Tanis rested his hand upon her shoulder, which she stroked calmly.

"Vendel'o eranu..." Elaina mumbled. After a long, detailed conversation about each other, she set the now-empty bowl on the table beside the cushioned bed and looked back at Tanis. Thoughts spurred her desires as the pair of glowing eyes met like magnets; Tanis let his faint pupils snake across Elaina's features as she had done with him. Thudding in her chest became sporadic and unbearable.

With a swift motion, Elaina reached around and placed one hand on the back of his head and the other on his lower back. She inched herself closer to him until their noses touched.

"I- I could never repay you. Ama noral'arkhana." She huffed breathlessly, noting the fact that her inner thighs began to drip with passion. Slowly, Elaina pushed her lips to his. Tanis tensed his muscles at the sudden approaches, but relaxed after realizing what was happening. He sunk his lips deeper against hers. Without words, Tanis slowly undid Elaina's top - which was exactly what she had planned. Aching for his touch in the most taboo regions of her body, she slid her free hand against his chest, feeling each individual bump and groove of his torso muscles.

"Make me beg for you, Tanis. Bestow your blessing upon me." Elaina urged. Her arousal began to build with each passing second. Now that she only wore undergarments, she began to undo the Draenei's clothes. He smirked before clamping his hands to her hips and beginning the second round of kisses. Creaking rang out from the bed's frame as Tanis climbed into a more suitable position.

"I've never found blood elves so alluring before."

"And I've never found Draenei to be so seductive before. All be honest, I'm quite fond of you, and not just because you saved my ass."

Their lips met again. Elaina had fully removed her panties and bra, leaving her small yet perky breasts along with her wet womanhood exposed to this stranger. With the removal from the elf's lips, the Draenei began again at the neck, pecking the side and inching their way down to Elaina's hard nipples. He started by pressing his lips up to her rosy buds and lightly sucking them as they swelled. Elaina tried to resist the urge to gasp and whimper, but her attempts were futile. As Tanis kissed his way around her body, Elaina fluttered her eyelids and let them lay half-closed in anticipation as well as enjoyment.

After the assault of smooches, Elaina pushed her shoulders into the pillows and calmly spread her legs apart. Tanis sank his hands through her blond locks and stroked the tip of her sharp, elven ears. As he lowered his head down to her nether regions, he placed his hands onto her thighs; hot breath washed over the blood elf's moistening folds, sending shivers up Elaina's spine.

"F-h- Fuck! Tanis~!" Elaina whimpered aloud as Tanis kissed her sensitive tip of nerves. After that, he slowly began to kiss around her folds, teasing her. She had never felt the touch of another person in her dark regions before. "Lick my fucking clit you Alliance dog~!"

"Sha, you're already so wet... I wonder what elves taste like."

Continuing the strike, Tanis placed the tip of his tongue onto Elaina's pleasure point. He began by slowly swirling his tongue, then working his way up and down through her moist slit. Wanton desires surged through Elaina, making her grip the pillows with force. Her folds dripped more of her juices each time Tanis teased her.

"I have never- ah~! Anar'- hah~ alahh!" Elaina whimpered, her words overridden with moans and yelps of pleasure. It had felt like an eternity ago now that the Draenei had buried his tongue deep within her. Each flick and twist of his tongue made Elaina twitch and spur.

"Lick my cunt~ my pus-pussy pussy sooo, ah! Come on~! So s-so fucking good~!" She couldn't resist the surmounting emotions any longer. Elaina's lower chest muscles flexed and tugged before she reached her climax. An earth-shattering sensation ripped through her core, forcing her body to tighten as she moaned in euphoric bliss. A light-headed elf sank into the pillows and relaxed. Dazed sensations of pleasure and satisfaction overtook her.

"Aahaah~! Aaahoh, oh f~fuck! That was amazing! I've never..." She dreamt aloud.

After regaining control, Elaina felt her carnal wishes take over for a second time. The overwhelming afterglow began to fade. Tanis purred with a buttery growl to his voice while tasting her fluids,

"If you wish to be pleasured again, you must please me, elf."

Tanis knelt down onto his ankles. Swiftly, he slid off the only garment between his throbbing length and the open air. Elaina stared in surprise, preparing herself for what would come next.

"Come." The Draenei ordered. Swiftly, she leaned up and began doing what her lustful desires told her to do. "Good girl."

"Tanis, I-I... I love you. I want you. I need you. Anything for you." She slowly cupped and massaged his sizable testicles while beginning a similar routine that he'd done for her. First, Elaina kissed his tip. Next, she began doing circles with her tongue around his girthy manhood, tasting the drops of bittersweet pre-seed that dribbled from his sensitive taint.

"Re, Sha Miev, Elaina..." Tanis grunted aloud in his native language. As one hand from the blood elf rested on his thigh, the other began to slowly edge down his twitching length; starting from the head and working her way to the base. The blood elf lathered his cock with her tongue and lips, savoring each salty intoxicating drip whilst resisting the temptation to slide her fingers deep into her own moist blossom. While resounding a deep groan of pleasure, the Draenei's chest flexed and tightened in restraint as she pumped with her wrist; harder and faster. She then placed her hand at the base of the Draenei's manhood, making way for her mouth.

"Mmph- Mmm- Oh Light, so good...let me-mmf-swallow every last drop of-mmm- of your dripping seed~!"

Tanis placed one hand on his hip, atop the elf's hand. The other lay placed on the scalp of the girl, lightly guiding her mouth around his surprisingly girthy Draenei shaft. A deep, charming purr came from the Draenei. Groans escaped his lips as Elaina continued to slide her lips down his hard, throbbing cock.

"By the Naaru, Elaina, you are quite talented!" He grinned, "But you did ask me to 'make you beg,' so that's exactly what I shall do." Tanis threw his head back in delight before motioning the delightful elf to stop her lustful motions.

"Light, your accent..." Elaina admired under her breath.

"I have worshipped the curves of your attractive elven figure, and you have worshipped my muscular, angular form. But now, I will make you truly yearn for me. I will make you ache for every inch of me. And I will make you beg for mercy."

"Oh, gods!" Elaina squeaked happily, collapsing onto her back. Tanis fell down with her. He encompassed his arms around her, placing his ever so tender hands onto her soft back. With grace, the Draenei slid one hand to her hip. The other inched off her and brushed lightly against the elf's soft, round cheek.

"By the ancestors, you," She blushed a peachy-scarlet; her heart beating faster, "-I've never... You're the greatest thing to ever happen to me. You saved my life. You drive me crazy with- with your architecture. Kiss me you hunk of meat~!"

Their lips met yet again. Elaina began to stroke his head ridges with her free hand. Another hand slid up his back and down his arm, letting her fingernails brush and feel each groove of his pulsating, tender muscles. Tanis leaned up, releasing his lips from the blood elf. One hand lowered back down to his erect member. Elaina craved his body; his tender warmth and caring comfort. She was like an addict to mana.

"Are you really sure about this, Elaina?" Tanis croaked.

"I implore you! Stick your hot fucking fat Alliance cock deep in me~!"

"I guess so. We've already gone so far..." Eyes from both sides affixed themselves to each other, shining like starlight. "Roll over, you slutty elf."

Submissively, Elaina rolled onto her chest. Feeling her legs being subtly eased apart, she gave a pained cry.

"Light's blessing, just fuck me already!"

"I'm going to make you work for it. I'm going to edge you, fuck you, tease you, and deny you. After denying you your release, I will fuck you until you take every drop of my seed, Horde filth!"

"Ri belore, even better! Fill me with your seed master!"

Before another word could be spoken between the pair, Tanis pushed on her wet folds with his throbbing tip. He guided his tip around her opening, teasing and enticing her sensitive tissue. Biting her lip, Elaina quietly whimpered. Her legs trembled as they continued to drip with her liquids. After several moments of teasing, the Draenei gave a pained cry as he slid his hard, slick tip into her. But he did not go further; Tanis only edged his head in and out.

Although this wouldn't be enough to break the elf, she still whimpered and moaned. Elaina's braids of blonde lay re-frizzled, constantly falling into her face when she glanced up.

"Oh by the gods! Yes!" she cried. Undeniable itching curiosity resonated stronger with her rejuvenation of strength. Now that she felt Tanis inside her, Elaina began to lose focus as she slowly built to orgasm. The paladin slowed his gentle pumping and leaned down. His free hand softly slid up Elaina's back and wrapped around her side, grabbing her breast. After sliding out of her, he let go of his erect cock and grabbed a tuft of her long hair.

In a lustful surprise, she craned herself upright. Elaina pushed her backside against the Draenei's rigid chest. Now in the Draenei's lap, she took her cold, narrow fingers and guided his cock into her entrance for a second time. Tanis once again clamped his hands to her curvy hips.

"By the Light, you're so fucking wet." He pressed his lips against her ears, slowly kissing their soft, slender physique downward until he reached the young elf's scalp. His warm length pressed against her tight inner walls as his thick tail brushed against Elaina's upper thigh. Every nerve in her became numb. Without hesitation, he began slamming his oversized manhood into her tight slit repeatedly. Tanis' breaths quickened as Elaina's insides buzzed and fizzed in euphoric pleasure, feeling her inner walls expand and adjust to the Draenei's manhood.

"Gods, please! Take me~! Cum deep inside me~!" Elaina screamed, throwing her arms upward before pushing them against his solid abs. Her ears bounced up and down in sync with her breasts. Grunting, Tanis had now slid his juicy arm down Elaina's stomach; his thick fingers cresting her sensitive bud. His other hand lightly grabbed the blood elf's neck. The two could both feel themselves rapidly nearing orgasm.

But suddenly, Tanis stopped thrusting. He slowly edged his fat, twitching member out from Elaina, who was in shambles. Her hair became brambled and she huffed from exhaustion. The pale elf twirled and daintily draped herself onto her back; juices trickled down her inner thighs once more.

"Anar'alah belore... Fuck you... very much! I was so close!" She giggled in staggered breaths. Only then did Tanis begin his final siege.

"Alright little elf, are you ready... to really be punished by your captor?"

"Well, when you put it like that..." The elf kicked her legs up in the air. Tanis grinned with malice, wrapping his tender hands around Elaina's thighs. His member - covered in pre-cum and vaginal fluids - slithered its way deep into Elaina, expanding her insides once more. Starting off slow, he edged his way into her but quickly sped up. The Draenei pushed his length fully in, sheathing it repeatedly.

"Aaah~ I th-thought I'd never- fuck! - fall in love with a~ hah- Draenei!" Elaina moaned, feeling the paladin's taint sink into her soaking regions and expand her tight folds in a blissful sensation again and again. "Fuck me so deep in my slutty pussy~!"

12