WoW - Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pheta vi acahachi!" The Draenei roared with bestial vigor, quickening his pace to the fastest he could go. As he railed, the Draenei's testicles slammed into Elaina's soft, round, supple ass. "I'm so close, Elaina!"

"Light, so fucking close! D~don't stop-p! Yes! Empty your seed in me~!" Elaina began to feel lucid, slowly losing touch with reality. The bridge of her nose burned a scarlet red which stretched to her flushed cheeks. She felt her body twitch for his touch in between every thrust; one hand gripped the pillow tighter while the other squished her own breast, caressing her pale, spurring arches. Fluttering and fighting to stay open, her glowing, glimmering, jade eyes struggled to shine through her half-moon eyelids. Not before long, Elaina felt a rush of excitement and euphoria as she raced ever closer to climax.

"Now Tanis, I~yes, yes, oh yes~!" Suddenly, her folds tightened around Tanis' rock-solid member as she experienced yet another world-shattering orgasm that rippled through her and down to her core. Her eyes rolled up into her skull as ripples of relaxation overtook her.

"Aye-Ancestors' blessed grace~! Anar'endal dracon~! A-ahaa~!" Elaina screamed and partially sung in a fit of pure ecstasy. It was as if her entire body had clenched around Dalion's shaft before shifting into a tranquil, numbed state.

"Az gul Sha ur laz Naaru! I can't-" Tanis broke with a cry of relief. His cock - hilted in the elf - throbbed and swelled. As his chest flexed and his testicles tightened with his release, bands of seething-hot sticky seminal fluids erupted from his pulsating tip, jetting out and lathering Elaina's insides, filling her womb. "Aaahah, oh fuck... Elaina..."

The paladin vocalized a deep, rich purr whilst easing his ejaculate-coated length out of the exhausted elf, causing some semen to spill out of her opening. Tanis rested himself onto his side to look at his love, grinning with a look of satisfaction. A puddle of white reproductive liquid dripped from between Elaina's legs and off of Tanis' taint, pooling together onto the bed. With two of her pale fingers, she swiped up some of the white fluids that lay dormant on her and brought it to her extended tongue, letting the thick droplets rappel to her taste buds.

"Mmm-oh fuck, fuck... Why? Why did you save me?" Elaina wondered aloud, gazing deep into the Draenei's radiating pupils. Her thoughts reaccumulated as she regained composure. "Why did I let you fuck me? I let you fuck me without protection... let you be the first to enter me... to cum in me."

"I wonder the same questions, Lady Silversong."

"I-I," She groaned, "Light's grace, you're dreamy; I can't focus around you."

"The same could be said for you, love."

"Thank you for this, Tanis. Let's deal with everything else in the morning... For about three-hundred years, every night I've lived to experience has been sooo lonely... sooo empty... until I met you."

"By the Naaru, thank you, Elaina. I wish to never leave your side."

"Then I won't leave your side, my love. We just met, but we'll make this work..." The paladin simply nodded as an acknowledgment, resting his head against the pillow and embracing Elaina. With a heartwarming grin across her face, the blood elf kissed him harder and longer than ever before. Their warm, fatigued bodies pressed together; a true repayment to her savior.


12