Wrap It Up - A Tickling Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's size seven's recoiled instinctively with every touch of his lips, but as before they were held firmly in place. Dave was eager to devour each and every wiggly digit on display. Her perfectly suckable toes had long been calling his name, and tasted better than he could've possibly imagined. They were sweet, with just a hint of body lotion coming through; it was a treat for the palate. But it wasn't enough, as he desperately needed to hear her girlish giggles echo within the small room. So, with a feather-light touch, he ran a single finger up her arch and over her plump heel. To his delight, Emma let out a little chuckle.

"Eieehehee..."

Her body tensed, squeezing her eyes tight while bracing for another ticklish onslaught. But to her surprise, all she felt was a delicate touch. It still tickled like crazy, but not intolerably so. She felt another teasing finger graze the tender flesh of her wrinkled arch, causing yet another squeal to emerge. A split-second later his warm mouth was again enveloping her slender toes, while curious fingers danced across her bare foot-bottoms. It proved to be a potent combination, as each time the talented tongue coiled around a toe she shuddered.

"Mhmm--aiieheehee..."

Her schoolgirl-like giggles began filling the otherwise silent room, as each of her mouthwatering toes were meticulously tended to. He gently nibbled upon her toe stems, one-by-one, while drinking in the ever-increasing sound of her laughter. Each time he plopped a toe into his waiting mouth he felt her foot vibrate with nervous energy; biting down gently, each one tasting like forbidden fruit.

Those wrinkly arches were side-by-side, with ten lovely toes curled up tight, resembling two little foot-fists. They'd created a concave shape, not unlike a bowl, and Dave's tongue hungrily lapped away. Both of her remarkably-soft feet squirmed considerably, but a quick yet gentle pinch of her pinky toes was more than enough to render them motionless.

"...eiiehehee...ohhhnnn..."

There were few places his inquisitive tongue hadn't slithered. From heel to toe, he'd thoroughly explored both tender bare feet. One moment he'd been sucking the big toe of her left foot - plus it's closest neighbour - the next he was using the wide blade of his tongue to lick her creamy, snow-white arches. They were softer than whipped cream and tasted quite similar, or so he imagined. All the while listening to a harmony of titters, squeaks, and gently-muted moans emanating from the far end of the large bed.

As incredible as this was, it wasn't enough to slake his thirst. His erection was now testing the limitations of his boxers' thin fabric, threatening to burst the seams any moment. With a finger under the waistband he slipped them downward, removing his underwear while swiftly standing up in one fluid motion. They hit the floor around his ankles, and his aching cock throbbed freely as he gazed down at his trapped playthings, her toes still slightly wet. The objects of his deepest desires were nearly level with his raging hard-on, separated by mere inches, though that would soon change.

Emma was confused, which appeared to be a frequent occurrence this evening. Only a moment ago he'd been passionately sucking her toes and spidering his fingertips across her soles. Yet now, nothing. The cool air from the room was quickly drying the spit that remained on her toes, and the bewildered blonde tried in vain to see where her boyfriend had disappeared to this time, but her field of vision was far too narrow. Then she felt it. Two strong hands wrapped firmly around her ankles, as her blanket-enrobed body was slid unceremoniously down the bed.

"Woahh!" gasped Emma, shocked to feel her body lurch so suddenly.

She found herself nearly twelve inches further south, head no longer supported by the pillow. Being dragged like a corpse toward a tickle-hungry deviant wasn't what she'd hoped for, but at this point the entire evening appeared to have gone awry, so what did it matter if she spent a little more time wrapped up in her temporary prison?

After all this tickling and worship - equal parts fascinating and pleasurable - what came next would be a fantasy fulfilled. Two tender bare feet now dangled off the edge of the queen-sized bed, toes pointed to the hardwood floor below. He began trailing a single finger down her left sole. In slow, deliberate strokes it travelled, up and down, while listening carefully to her muffled giggles and subtle whimpering.

"...eiieheehee...n-not again..."

It was an echo of the not-so-distant past, as she was undoubtedly thinking he'd decided to revisit a few of his well-established tickly methods, proven to be more than effective on these divine feet. However, this would be a unique experience for both of them. Without the slightest hesitation he plunged his fat knob between her velvety-soft soles, practically salivating while watching all ten toes scrunch up in response to this forced footjob.

Her thighs quivered, a tingly ache swelling between. Her tired blue eyes shot open as she felt him sliding between her trapped feet. Her once-tepid arousal had now grown into a fully realized, unbridled lust.

"Ohhnn...eiiheehee...ohh, fuckk..." she moaned, her words barely more than a breathy whisper.

His hips moved faster and faster while feverishly thrusting his manhood between the sinfully-soft soles of his mummified girlfriend, each stroke bringing him closer to release. She began squeezing him tighter, the pressure building, while repeatedly pumping his thick shaft between those heavenly, twenty-two year old feet. His thumbs began kneading into their delicate flesh, causing them to tense, producing sporadic giggles. Each time his cock pierced the centre of her ivory arches he was treated to yet another surge of intense pleasure.

No longer ashamed of these hidden desires, she continued to gyrate her hips atop the bed, knowing full well that her panties were soaked through. Feeling every inch of him slip between her arches was proving to be more than she could handle, and longing to feel his touch produced a dull, intimate ache within. A series a tingles surged through her petite body, spreading from the tips of her toes to her overstimulated mind. It was a carnal delight, the likes of which she'd never before experienced.

"Ohh Em, I--ughhh..." he groaned.

Unable to string together even a few simple words into a coherent sentence, Dave continued to forcefully thrust between her spectacular soles. The ambient glow of the full moon filtered through the bedroom window, hazily illuminating the gorgeous feet he'd been using to pleasure himself. The slick layer of saliva still present on her arches allowed him to glide in and out with ease, although a bottle of baby oil would be the preferred lubricant. He could picture it; the bottle held high, a squeeze, the oily substance drizzling down, coating everything. But patience is a virtue.

In his reckless exuberance he'd only just noticed she'd been matching his pace, flexing her feet in and out - as much as her position allowed, at least - coaxing him on.

"Ohhnn, Dave...please..."

As the wet patch between her thighs grew, Emma wondered if she'd ever get what she craved. Trying her best to help him, she stroked his rigid cock with both feet, although it wasn't easy, as her entire body had become fatigued. The prolonged tickle torture had taken a heavy toll; her shins and calves burned from muscle strain, but if nothing else it was a fantastic cardio workout. Yet the sexual tension in the room was reaching its boiling point, and she'd soon need to feel him inside.

His technique had begun to change. Instead of continuing to thrust madly he'd chosen to withdraw himself from between her feet, instead rubbing his tender, overstimulated cockhead along all ten of her pretty toes, finding it to be equally as pleasurable. Back and forth he went, feeling the row of digits wiggle while attempting to grab him, but he couldn't let her, as he was afraid of losing control entirely, and it was still too soon for this to end. His thumbs resumed the stroking of her arches, and he'd now begun to dig in, using his nails to gently scrape her skin.

"...hhnn...eiieehehee! No--ohh..."

Ten toes fanned out in response to the progressively maddening sensations his thumbs were inflicting. She felt his cock travel from one toe to the next, knowing they were likely becoming slick with precum. Whatever part of her brain was responsible for rational thought had given up the ghost long ago. It had been replaced by an intrinsic need to be used, subconsciously aware that she was in desperate need of being exploited. Perhaps she'd be his tickle-toy forever, coming to rely on it for her own gratification. The thought was paradoxical, as she desperately wanted to escape his tickly touch, yet longed to remain in captivity.

"Gyahahaa!...ohhnnn...n-noohehee!"

Her laughter was interjected with hoarse cries of desire, yet the feverishly horny blonde needed more. The fact that her arms remained pinned to her side meant she was unable to tend to her aching pussy, now soaked with arousal. It was barbaric, unfair, and needed to change. But no sooner had the thought crossed her mind did the tickling stop.

Dave no longer stood at the end of the bed. In the blink of an eye he'd appeared beside her. A split second later she felt a pair of hands grip the blanket, giving it a forceful pull, and her entire world began to spin as she was unravelled.

*

The deep, dark blue of the night's sky had transformed into steely gray as the full moon hung overhead. Its light cascaded through the few remaining reddish-orange leaves of the maple tree, and as the wind howled they created fragments of light that danced along the walls of the small room. Rain was falling in sheets now, rushing to the ground as a great crack of thunder boomed in the distance.

Two bodies were intertwined atop the plush mattress, and Emma's large grey comforter - the one she'd been wrapped up in only moments ago - was now laying beneath her, sprawled across the surface of the bed. Her hair was an unmitigated disaster; a blonde mess of unruly tangles, as she laid on her back and gazed upwards into the eyes of her once-cruel tickler, who looked down at her with a lecherous, yet loving stare.

Few words had been spoken since she'd been unbound and set free from the makeshift cocoon. The former-captive was relieved, and with that relief came a newfound sense of freedom she'd never again take for granted. The ability to finally move her limbs freely was endlessly satisfying, like a drink of cold water in the middle of the night after waking up parched. Her body was stiff and achy, although that feeling was dissipating as she ran her hands over his body. They were now communicating solely via touch, their body language speaking volumes.

The anticipation was palpable, and the slick layer of hot sweat on their skin was never more evident as when he pressed his body onto hers. The nubile blonde could feel his erection rubbing the inside of her quaking thighs, so she parted them slightly to better accommodate him. She was trembling, but for the first time tonight it was due to excitement instead of fear. She longed to feel him, eager to hurry up and finish what he'd started. His breath felt warm against her neck between each kiss that was planted there, while the underside of his thick cock rubbed against her swollen clit, having been relieved of her sopping wet panties moments earlier.

"Mhmm...ohhhnn..." she moaned, lost in the moment.

She squirmed beneath him as he finally eased himself in, parting her labia with his fat cockhead, now coated with liquid lust. Her smooth, shaved mound felt a rush of warm pleasure; it was euphoria incarnate. A tingle rushed up her spine, and she arched her back while gently biting her lower lip.

"Ohhnn....fuckk..."

Every nerve ending was on high-alert when he finally plunged the length of his throbbing prick deep within her, becoming slack-jawed as she embraced every inch. Her body tensed while shamelessly thrusting her hips upward to meet him, and a long, low moan broke loose from her lips as she felt him pulsating inside.

He began grinding against her, slowly increasing in rhythm. Reaching underneath her he grabbed a handful of her shapely ass, giving it a firm squeeze while pulling it up toward himself.

Emma raised her arms above her head as Dave slipped her shirt up and over. Her ample breasts spilled out, and her upper body was now naked and bathed in pale moonlight. His eyes, once locked with hers, now darted south, taking in what had been laid bare.

She drew short, quick breaths as he pounded away, with arms still raised above her head, clinging onto the headboard for dear life. She watched as his left hand glided effortlessly upward, feeling it wrap firmly around both of her slender wrists, securing them in place with near vice-like grip. By now her sense of vulnerability was second only to her intense arousal, although that was likely to change, as both were vying for control.

With his right hand free to explore, he caressed her neck, travelling down over her collarbone, tracing its contours, making his way to her breasts. With skilled fingers he pinched one of her puffy nipples between thumb and forefinger, feeling it stiffen immediately.

"Ohhh...nnhhh, oh please..."

Her ecstasy was overwhelming, as pleasure coursed through her tiny body like rolling thunder outside in the darkness. Each time his rough hand squeezed her painfully-erect nipples she cried out in lustful, dizzying tones. Her hips rocked forward and back with ever-increasing speed, while feeling his hand travel from her tender breast to the hollow of her bare underarm, squirming and twisting in response as its gentle touch tickled like mad.

"N-Noo--eiieheehee!" she giggled, her shrill cries testament to his unwavering passion for tickling her senseless.

With feather-light strokes his index finger gently grazed her perfectly smooth, taut underarm, causing her to let out another squeal amidst the moans. Then he did it again, and again, each time adding more devilish fingers to the mix, fluttering them in the bare hollow, perpetuating a fit of cute giggles from the bubbly blonde.

"Eiieheehee!! Dave, don't--mphheeheee!"

Although she'd stated otherwise, the petite girl was thoroughly enjoying what his meandering hand was doing. The tickling turned her on like nothing before, it was tantalizing and electric, as each flick of his fingers sent pulsing ripples of pleasure coursing through her body. She used words like 'stop', and 'don't', but prayed that he'd continue. It was at that moment she felt his fingers dig in, furiously clawing at her exposed underarm, then spidering down her side, and back up again.

"GYYHAHAAHAA! N-NOT THAAHAAT!"

Instinctively the frantically-thrashing girl tried to pull her arms down to protect herself, but his grip and sheer strength were far too much to overcome. She could do nothing but lay there and take it. Through blurred vision she'd catch brief glimpses of her boyfriend overtop her, backlit from hazy moonlight gleaming through the window. She felt a myriad of rogue fingertips exploring her tender side, her body tensing as they journeyed down from the smooth hollow to just above her hip, stopping only momentarily to pinch her side directly below her breast.

"P-PULEEHEEASE, IT T-TICKLESS! HEEHAAHAA!" she protested, through spasms of escalating laughter.

Dave looked down at his girlfriend, pale and perfect, illuminated briefly by a flash of lightning. She writhed beneath him, squealing and cackling while gyrating her hips. Each thrust brought him closer to the edge, but he resolved not to finish too quickly, lest he miss out on the grand finale. For now, this was more about her pleasure than his own. His free hand continued to explore her body, and was currently kneading her rib cage, revelling in each and every giggly-moan.

"I know ya love it," he whispered into her ear. "When I tickle ya like this. You love being helpless, don't ya? Laugh for me..."

He could barely get the words out, but he needed her to know who was in full control. If he wanted her to squeal, she'd squeal. But deep down he knew she loved it just as much as he did. Prodding between the giggly girl's ribs was addictive, as each poke sent a shiver through her tiny body, one that he felt, too. Her laugh was something that he'd never tire of hearing. It was a schoolgirl-like titter, high-pitched and wonderful. He needed to hear every nuanced tone that she could produce, so he feverishly clawed at her convulsing side, scribbling his fingers around, listening to her cackle while ravaging her upper body.

"BWAHAHAAHAA! GOD, NOO--EIIEEHEEHAA!" she wailed, choking out a few words between fits of helpless laughter.

Emma wasn't entirely sure if she was going to cum harder than ever before, or throw him onto the floor to put an end to this maddening tickling. She hoped for the former, as mustering the strength to shove him off would be quite the feat at the moment. Everything that had happened this evening was brand-new, and wildly fun. As hellish as the torture had been, it was worth every second, as it was all building to this monumental release. The sensations that she'd felt earlier as he tormented her bare soles were now heightened to an incredible level, and her climax was imminent. Her hips moved in unison with his as each word she spoke became more incoherent, each syllable melding into the next until the words were garbled and nonsensical. Her crazed laughter was reaching its crescendo when he finally pushed her over the edge.

"NYYAHAHAA! FUCK--AIIEHEEHEE! DON'T STAHAAHAAP, PULEEHEEASE! OHHHNNNN..."

A rush of carnal pleasure surged through her nubile body, tingling up her spine and reducing her screeching laughter to a near-silent whisper, as if the air had been sucked from the babbling girl's lungs. Her pale, blue eyes rolled backward in her head, while white-hot lust flowed from between her quivering thighs, soaking the sheets below. The delirious girl's muscles spasmed and twitched, then suddenly relaxed.

The convulsions in her thighs hadn't completely stopped when she felt him finally relent, releasing his grip on her wrists and ceasing the torment of her ribs. The tickling appeared to be over, at least for the moment, and she laid still upon the blanket she was once wrapped inside.

*

Her skin felt as if it was buzzing; tingling with an electric undercurrent. Although recently racked by a powerful orgasm, she showed no signs of slowing her pace. Her chest was heaving, swelling up and down through laboured, wheezy breaths. Her nerve endings felt heightened, no doubt by post-orgasmic sensitivity.

Emma's giggles returned in full as Dave's fingertips drifted across her rib cage once again. The buxom blonde squirmed beneath him while he poked and prodded the soft spots between each rib, making his way downward, ensuring each touch remained light and playful. Moving from her exposed sides to her flat tummy, he spidered his agile fingers across her bare skin, listening to her squeal in response, paying special attention to her belly button. Although pushed to a volcanic orgasm only moments ago, each scribble upon her skin was a dreadful reminder of the tickle-induced frenzy she'd been put through earlier in the night.

"S-Staahaap it--eiiheeheee!" she giggled, attempting to swat his hand away from her sensitive tummy.

Round and round his index finger travelled, encircling her navel, yet barely skimming the surface of her midriff. Occasionally he'd dip into the cute belly button, feeling her shudder beneath him. He pondered the effectiveness of the small makeup brush he'd used not long ago to torment her soles, as it would undoubtedly prove to be the best tool for this job. With its multitude of silky-soft bristles swirling around, stimulating countless nerves, producing laughter and goosebumps as it swept over her pale skin. Alas, it was now missing in action, lost among the blankets.