Wrap It Up - A Tickling Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rhythm of his hips began increasing once more, and although it had been mere moments since he'd heard her screech, he longed for it again. Bracing himself with both arms he pushed himself up and away from her body while bringing his knees forward on the bed. He was now in a kneeling position overtop her; looking down and marvelling at her nude body, silhouetted against the damp sheets.

What he needed now was to hear her belt out another scream; a loud belly laugh brought on from pure, terrible tickles. So, with both hands free to roam anywhere they liked, he grabbed her hips, and squeezed.

"GYAAHAAHAHAA!" bellowed the comely girl, as she felt his hands ravenously clawing at her flesh. "DON'T T-TICKLE MEEHEEE!"

Emma bucked wildly as her hips were firmly grasped in each of his hands, feeling his fingertips dig in just above her hipbones. This absolutely torturous feeling, combined with his ever increasing thrusts, began overwhelming her fragile senses once again, and she dissolved into frantic laughter.

"BWAAHAHAHAA! NOOHOO MORE--EIIHEEHEHAA!"

A sadistic grin had grown on Dave's face, stretching ear-to-ear, as he soaked in her maniacal laughter. The pressure was building down below, and though his fingers wanted to explore every inch of her body, he knew he'd be unable to hold back much longer. With that in mind his hands dipped below her knees and ran toward her feet while raising her toned legs up into the air. Seconds later they were pointing straight up, with her soles facing the ceiling. Her petite body was now at a 90-degree angle, and his hands were wrapped squarely around her ankles as he continued to thrust into her.

The bed squeaked as it shook beneath them, rocking forward and back, the headboard gently slapping against the wall as he plunged his cock ever deeper.

Emma knew what was to come. The objects of her boyfriends desires were now floating inches from his head. The ticklish turmoil she found herself in wasn't over yet, as she felt his grip loosen on her ankles, his hands meandering to her unguarded size sevens. His large palms were pressed firmly against her soles, fingers curled and positioned directly below her toes, which at the moment were scrunched up tight.

"Ohhnnn... no, don't--" she spoke all too late, as his nails sunk into her soles, nearly robbing her the ability of speech. "F-FUCK--NYAHAAHAHAA!"

The befuddled girl attempted to withdraw her legs, pulling them toward her, but his hands followed. Her tickle-addled brain was overwhelmed, with synapses firing wildly as he continued to bury his fingers into the base of her toes. She'd been plunged headlong into ticklish suffering by this lunatic for far too long.

"GYAHAHAAHA! N-NOT MY TOOEEHEEHEES!"

She extended her legs as far as they'd go, stretching them toward the heavens, his hands still gripping her bare feet tightly, fingers finding their place between each wriggly digit. She let out another squeal as he pried apart two toes on her right foot, and used his thumb to gently scrape the tender flesh between.

"NOOO--EIIEHEHAHAA! LET GO OF MY F-FEET!" she cried out in ardent anguish, shaking her foot in a futile attempt to escape his grasp.

But he simply couldn't. It was an addiction plain and simple, one he couldn't shake, not that he'd ever truly want to. All ten fingers burrowed into the supple soles of her feet as he continued the torment, and as she curled her toes over to try and trap his fingers the wrinkles that appeared mirrored those on the blanket below.

"N-NOOHOO, PULEEHEEASE--GYAAHAHAA!"

Pulling his fingers out from under her scrunched toes, he wrapped a hand around each foot, squeezing tight, and drilled his thumbs deeply into her marvellous, alabaster arches. Her toes flared outward in an animated and expressive display of frenzied terror, kicking wildly as she tried to escape his clutches.

"OHNNN--NYAHAAHAA, MAKE IT STAHAAHAAP!"

Her inhuman wailing was music to his ears; tickling, teasing, and greedily tormenting the poor girl until she appeared to have unhinged her jaw, gasping for air as no further sound was emitted. Although his vision was fuzzy, it was obvious the delirious blonde could take no more, so he kindly released his grip on her feet, providing a sorely needed moment to breathe.

*

Emma's calves remained perched atop his shoulders. He knew what he wanted to do, realizing that if he gave in this would all end in a hurry. His head twisted to the side, and found himself rubbing his nose gently against her left sole, feeling it drawing nearer.

Emma arched her back as she felt him plunge deeper, grabbing fistfuls of blanket; white-knuckled and craving more. She was well aware of what he was waiting for, and wondered why he hadn't done so already. Truth be told, she wanted it as well. If what he needed - or simply wanted - to cum was her soles pressed firmly against his face, then she was more than willing to provide them. She slid her legs toward one another, framing his head with her feet while wiggling her bright orange toes in his periphery.

His heart was racing; pulse quickening. One second he was gazing downward, watching his girlfriend's petite body react as he continued to thrust with youthful vigour, the next his vision had been utterly obscured, as a matching pair of soft soles were pressed squarely over his face. Their warm embrace was beyond welcome, it was needed.

His nose was now firmly embedded between the second and third toe on her right foot, inhaling sharply, gorging himself on her aroma; sweet yet tangy from the combination of warm vanilla and citrus lotion she'd applied earlier in the evening. Sweeping his head left and right, he ensured each toe received the proper amount of attention, until finally nestling comfortably between both of her big toes; dead-centre, a buttery-soft sole on each side of his face.

Emma's attention was split, as each thrust brought her closer to a second, screaming orgasm. Her boyfriends face was buried into her soles, his rough stubble like hundreds of tiny bristles; prickly but not harshly so. She flexed her toes, fanning them out while gently stretching her soles in the process, subconsciously prompting him to enjoy every inch of her naked feet.

He held each breath longer than the last, savouring each lungful of her fantastic scent. Her toes gripped his nose firmly, not that he ever wanted to escape its grasp, instead letting her little foot direct him whichever way she desired. The cleavage between her toes was like a painted target, his nose finding its way there with ease; like moth to flame. He longed to be buried in each little crevasse, it was almost cozy, as if slipping into a freshly-made bed after a piping hot shower.

His hands had made their way to her breasts. Squeezing and groping, his fingers recklessly pinching her swollen nipples, as her moaning drowned out the wild winds blowing up a gale outside the bedroom window.

Emma knew he needed release, and she, too, craved another toe-curling climax. Her jaw ached from unending laughter, but her mounting lust was once again nearing its peak. It was time to wrap it up, so with nostrils flared and voice cracking she managed to speak the words she knew he wanted to hear, escaping her lips as nothing more than a seductive whisper, laced with trepidation.

"Tickle me..."

No other two words in the English language would come close to having the same effect. The tickle-crazed boy's arms lunged forward, his hands finding a place atop her hipbones, squeezing deeply. An ear-piercing screech filled the small space as the blonde girl's body reacted violently to the stimulus. The combination of two luscious, silken soles pushing against his face and the feeling of an undeniably ticklish girl writhing beneath him was more than enough to push him over the edge.

The long-awaited eruption sent a warm surge coursing through his system, causing his balls to tighten, a white-hot load shooting from his throbbing cock. Like a mindless creature he pawed at her tender skin, taking in the lovely cadence of her laughter while torrents of cum burst from the thick, pulsating shaft, until he'd been drained dry. With a final, shuddering thrust and primal grunt he collapsed, both hands releasing their grasp on her hips, falling limply to his side, overwhelmed with satisfied exhaustion.

With toes clenched and mouth agape, Emma likewise experienced an explosive orgasm, her second of the evening. It proved to be just as agonizingly powerful as the first, as a torrent of pleasure ripped through her young body while twisting and convulsing beneath him.

The blanket on which the two heaving bodies laid was soaked, and a final crackling pulse ran up her spine causing a deep, guttural moan to emanate from her fatigued body as her eyes slowly closed, drifting away.

*

Outside, in the inky blackness of night, the storm raged on. The moon had been utterly obscured by grey rain clouds, its light no longer visible. The bed's sole occupant was now relying on repeated flashes of lightning to take in her surroundings.

Emma's cheeks were flushed still, her throat sore from prolonged screeching. After everything she'd endured this evening a few moments of solitude were enormously satisfying, and she was in dire need of the rest. But like all relaxing moments, it was fleeting.

A noise caught her attention. Had she the energy required to get up and investigate, she certainly would've. But at the moment every cell in her body was worn out. Upon re-entering the room, her bleary, bloodshot eyes attempted to focus, with poor results.

Footsteps found creaky floorboards on approach, as her boyfriend saddled up next to the bed, a flash of lightning illuminating his face. The corners of his mouth turned up mischievously as he peered down at her, forming a bright, toothy grin. A clap of thunder overhead momentarily drowned out the noise of her beating heart, weakly gripping the sweat-soaked blankets beneath her.

"What're you... doin'?" she asked numbly, her vision allowing only the outlines of basic shapes.

"I know you're tired," he said calmly. "But since we've had so much fun tonight, I figured we'd keep it going."

Something was placed on the nightstand next to her head. With a well-timed flash she was able to make out the mysterious objects; her hairbrush, the previously-used eyeshadow brush, and a small, clear bottle. And printed on its label, in bold font, read the words 'baby oil'.

The nude girl's bottom lip began to quiver, attempting to mouth the words - any words at all - that might prevent him from using those things on her body. She'd spent countless hours being brought to the precipice of lunacy, reduced to a pitiful existence, but it appeared she truly was nothing more than a tickle-toy for this sadistic fiend of a man.

"...I-I can't... take it," she said, her hoarse voice barely audible.

She'd hoped to say more, but the remaining words had caught in her throat. Unable to force them out, she surrendered to fate.

"Oh, come on babe. You're tough, and it's just a little tickling, I know ya can handle it. And once it's over we can wrap it up and go to bed. What do ya think?" he asked, with a wicked grin.

Twisting her head round to gaze out the rain-streaked window, the storm didn't appear to be letting up any time soon. Would she be made to suffer though another bout of crippling tickle torture? Or, forced through another tickle-induced orgasm? Feeling an intimate pang of pleasure throb within her at the thought, it was clear that his perversions had become a craving for her as well.

Weakened muscles twitched sporadically as the weary blonde laid motionless. Time had become meaningless as she'd once again fallen victim to this kind-hearted monster.

As if on cue another crack of thunder split the sky, the teary-eyed girl felt his hands grip the blanket beneath her, and the world began to spin.