All Comments on 'Wreck-It-Ralph Wrecked My Pussy'

by lawyerstlouis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 4 years ago

You have made me curious to read more of your writing. I do have a love of wives getting freaky without being discovered and no ensuing retribution with a fall from grace. I do not have that looking down as if a vulture quirk.

I think this story could have begun with the sentence which told of husbands friend throwing a theme party. The four or five sentences previous are self serving to the character and without knowing more about her I had no empathy.

A married woman who enjoys the freedom of keeping her vaginal hair trimmed to bikini but full also happens to be a fetish or look I enjoy. When I initially find this hiding behind panty I think, "she goes her own way and Madison Avenue advertisers cannot corrupt this babe." Tantamount with looking deeper than the talking heads of any story on TV or facebook.

Free thinkers who go their own way are my friends for life. Match that with a conservative husband and a sexy romp can run wild. R U a NASCAR fan? Any experience with the pre-race week fun of an infield gathering?

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

I liked it until W. I. Ralph turned up with is 13ft cock, oh sorry I mean inches, look dear, first any woman would run for her life if it did, and no one, but no one could take it balls deep. I'm 5'9" tall and 13" is damn neigh from my pussy to my tits, so where would it go, through my stomach and liver. Look it was a good story, she got well fucked by several horny guys, but exaggerating their size ruins it all. Sorry, would have been a sold 4, but now only a 2.

conoissuer69conoissuer69over 3 years ago

Looking forward to the continuation of this story is was very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it

Wile it's not exactly my cup of tea, it was a good story and it telegraphed well. You knew from reading the title that she was going to get a big cock in her, but the gang bang wasn't planned. The group sex was going to happen right after her blouse got wet, due to the other guys watching. Like I said, it telegraphed well.

That said, I'd like to read a few of your other stories that you mentioned above in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just more trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looks like hubby will get to enjoy wife's STD's as well as raising a bastard child. He's beyond idiotic and deserves whatever disease his skank slut wife gives him. She's just a whore dressed up like a wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlawyerstlouis@lawyerstlouis
Love stories of promiscuous women who either are that way naturally or they’re somehow encouraged to become that way. Like it when they really embrace their sexuality. Lawyer at heart. Part time exhibitionist.