Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 02

Story Info
Sally takes further control.
5.4k words
4.15
35.5k
18

Part 2 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers

A New Boss in the House

"That was pretty great for first time my pretty bitch, there was some lack of enthusiasm and a great lack of skill, but don't worry we'll work on those." Sally calmly explained not showing a shred of respect for her stepmother who she had just used to get off multiple times.

Seeing the look of shock on her stepmother's face was a pure delight. It had become especially intense when she had said she would work on her skills. "That's right my cunt licker. Whenever daddy's out of the house you'll be my bitch and I have a pretty high libido so your get in lot's of practice on how to eat a cunt and my cunt in particular, rather fitting don't you think for a complete cunt as yourself to become close friends with another cunt?" Sally laughed at her own joke as her stepmother's horror only rose.

"Anyways, I guess you're late for your yoga class, hell with how long you spend eating my pussy it's very well possible that the class is done already so there is no reason for you to wear that outfit anymore. Why don't you go back to your room strip out of those clothes and put on something more suiting, something like a pair of stockings. I have always loved seeing a pretty woman in lingerie, only I don't want anything obstructing the view of their pussies or breasts so just stockings will do." Sally explained feeling great that she could just get her fantasies and secrets out in the open, it was addicting and she wasn't going to stop any time soon.

"Oh and while you're up there don't you dare wash your face, you only get to wash your face right before my dad comes home. I'm sure I didn't need to tell you that now did I? you wouldn't want to get rid of your Mistress's intoxicating scent now would you? Also don't forget to cancel all appointments you have today, you're all mine today and when you come back down you can bring me a coffee with double milk and sugar." Sally taunted.

As horrified as she was by her stepdaughters demands Rose didn't object, instead she just grabbed the opportunity to get away from her stepdaughter with both hands. Without looking back she got up and rushed upstairs, heading into the bathroom for her first stop where she stripped out of her workout clothing. She didn't care that Sally had forbidden her from washing her face. She simply couldn't stand the disgusting scent of her stepdaughter's pussy and so she jumped in the shower, trying to scrub the scent away with her scented bodywash and shampoo. No matter how hard she scrubbed though she could swear that the nasty scent remained.

Out of the shower Rose headed into the master bedroom and got dressed in a simply white lacey summer dress, a white lace bra and panty set and sheer nude pantyhose. She didn't even think about dressing in nothing but a pair of stockings for her stepdaughter, the thought of getting practically naked in front of her disgusted her to no end. Hell she could barely cope with the fact that her stepdaughter had already touched her bare pussy yesterday after roofying her.

What had happened was nothing but unacceptable, but Sally was right. Her father would believe her above anyone else. Sally was the only person who could do nothing wrong in his eyes and if she dissed up a story especially with that evidence she was screwed. He would probably barely investigate what had really happened and he had made people 'disappear' for less.

Still Rose didn't plan to just let her stepdaughter order her around and use her like she just had. Now that she was over the initial shock of the blackmail Sally had crafted Rose was more clear headed and determined to reason with her stepdaughter. Sally had just proven herself to be harsh and cruel, so she would have to be carful when bringing it on, but she would not stand the abuse.

One order she did plan on following was cancelling her day out with her friends, she was no where near in the mood for some light-hearted shopping and lunching after what had just happened besides she couldn't leave, not right now, not until this was cleared up. She had to be certain that Sally wouldn't notify her dad with her made up story landing her in a potentially deadly situation.

Taking out her phone Rose got another huge shock, her previous screensaver, a picture of her and her husband was gone, replaced by a closeup of Sally's sopping wet pussy. In a hurry she unlocked her phone feeling sick just looking at that picture. She wanted it gone, but when she unlocked it she just landed on a close up of Sally's butthole. All her screens had been updated to disturbing gross pictures of Sally.

As fast as she could Rose went to her settings, hurrying to change out her background pictures to the old ones, but the moment she clicked the icon to select a new picture for her background her screen went dark and the logo of the parental control app popped up with the message that a request had been sent to the parent's device, a request she could either cancel with to go back to her main screen, or manually override with the code Sally had installed.

Rose couldn't believe what she was seeing, that bitch how dare she? She had an even harder time believing it when the message suddenly read that access had been denied and she was send straight back to her main screen to the picture of Sally looking distraught with her tits and pussy exposed.

Downstairs Sally was smiling broadly. Her plan was working like a charm, the only regret she had was that she couldn't see her stepmothers face when she first saw the remodelling she had done in her phone. That and the face she probably made after she got denied the ability to change anything in her phone with a quick push on the notification Sally got on her phone.

Trying to ignore the disturbing background images Rose started cancelling all of today's appointments with a heavy heart. Although she was in no mood to go shopping she would have loved doing so a lot better than spending all day with her stepdaughter after what had happened.

After cancelling everything and replying to all messages from her friends of how badly they would miss her it was time to go and confront Sally. She had spend nearly an hour upstairs and to be honest she just wanted to stay away from her stepdaughter as much as possible she couldn't keep putting it off though, in big part out of fear that Sally would contact her dad.

With a heavy heart Rose moved down and started making Sally's coffee as had been requested. It was something she usually never did, she wasn't the maid after all. This time she was willing to make an exception though, she'd do everything to get her stepdaughter in the best possible mood to reason her way out of this situation. Well everything she was comfortable with at least.

The moment she came into her stepdaughter's view however Sally instantly started shouting. "What the fuck have you done you nasty bitch, if I recall correctly I told you to wear stockings and nothing but stockings. I also told you explicitly not to wash that stupid slut face of yours now didn't I, oh you will so fucking regret this, I will..." Sally started to rant clearly pissed, but she got interrupted by her stepmother.

"Sally, please listen for a moment, please let me explain." Rose said hastily quite nervous about standing up against Sally. She desperately wanted to avoid upsetting her stepdaughter as her fate depended on Sally's goodwill.

Much to her surprise Sally actually calmed down and leaned back in the couch still naked, not even trying to cover up her breasts or pussy. The disturbing sight only added to Rose's nervousness. "Alright then, please do explain." Sally said calmly with a huge self-satisfied smirk.

Rose was thrown completely off guard by Sally's sudden change in tone and expression, especially by the way she looked like she had figured it all out already. "Well uhm, I'm your stepmother and what happened this morning was wrong. I know we haven't exactly been friends, but I've done nothing wrong to you so can we please revert things back to normal. I promise to give you your space and leave you alone. I can even increase your allowance a little with the money from my shopping and recreation budget, so you can go out and do more fun stuff with your friends. If you don't want to see me then that's fine and I can keep out of your sight. All I ask in return is for you to remove that parental control on my phone and all video evidence." Rose explained not quite as confident as she would have hoped, but surprised that Sally had listened.

"No, won't do." Was Sally's simple answer in return, with a big smirk she just looked at how her stepmother's expression turned back to complete shock. She savoured that shock for a while before giving a more thorough explanation. "First of all you did a lot wrong, you stole my dad from my mom and thus ruined my life especially since everyone always looked at me strangely and treated me as some lesser person between you and your oh so perfect children. Secondly in case you haven't really noticed it I don't have any real friends thanks to how you and your kids made me feel worthless. Thirdly that shopping budget you talk about should be mine entirely and last of all there is no need for you to stay out of sight, in fact I quite like keeping you in sight as you are hot. I do have to admit that. I really like the closer relationship we started building this morning and I would love to expand on it so no way that I'm deleting any of the evidence I have against you." Sally said her smirk staying strong.

Too shocked to answer Rose just looked at her stepdaughter dumbfounded for about a minute before she could even start to form a counter argument. "I...I didn't steal your dad from you. He actively tried to charm me, if I hadn't gone in on his advances then he would have just went for another woman" Rose stammered, not able to form arguments against the other points Sally made.

"Well then I guess another woman would have been in your place right now. I have to admit daddy does have a good taste." Sally retorted swiping that argument off the table as well. It was clear that Sally didn't plan to change her mind anytime soon.

Taking sometime to see whether or not her stepmother would bring up something else Sally waited patiently, loving the distraught look on the bitch's face, her bitch's face. Although Rose was the one fully dressed, she felt so small standing in front of her naked stepdaughter.

"So that was it? That was your explanation? I'm not impressed, not impressed at all. In fact you just managed to piss me off even more. How dare you fucking claim that you haven't wronged me or stolen my dad away from my mom? You have one fucking minute to correct your mistakes, one minute no more no less. Now I know it's hard to unwash your face, but there are options. If you don't then I'm calling my dad without hesitation and with the best piece of acting you have every seen." Sally threatened calmly spreading her legs a little suggestively before picking up her phone and setting a timer.

"Sally I won't do that, I won't take this anymore this is..." Rose started to say but she got interrupted by sally's loud voice.

"55 seconds left, I wonder what would happen to your kids, oh my would you look at the time only 49 seconds left now." Sally replied with a gleeful tone watching Rose suffer. She'd prefer to have her own personal bitch, but if she really pushed it she wouldn't be too sad to see what her dad would do either.

"45 seconds." Sally said shortly after continuing the count down as her stepmother just looked at her increasingly nervous. Nerves that quickly went to sheer panic and although she had vowed not to gave in to her stepdaughter fear got the better of her as she stripped out of her outfit as fast as she could. She wanted to have nothing to do with the nasty scent of Sally's pussy anymore, but with time running out she didn't have the luxury of hesitating. In blind panic she dropped to her knees between her stepmother's legs and started rubbing her face against her sopping wet pussy, getting it all covered in those stinking juices yet again.

"And zero, time's up." Sally said loudly as she grabbed a hand full of her stepmother's hair and pulled her away from her pussy, leaning closer and loudly smelling her face.

"Hmmm yes, I can barely smell anything more than my pussy on you, good job my pathetic bitch. Now you aren't quite wearing stockings, but I'll forgive that little oversight. Just be a good girl and put your pantyhose back on for me will you. Oh and nice tits." Sally said with a smirk releasing her stepmother's hair and giving her nipple a quick pinch for good measure.

Rose was mortified over what had just happened again. She had sworn she wouldn't allow it anymore but fear got the better of her. Embarrassed she picked up her discarded pantyhose and put them back on, the reinforced crotch at least giving her some dignity again. Not that it would improve her situation at all. A slight sheer cover up or not didn't change the mortifying realisation that she had given in once more, and unless she could convince Sally to drop it she doubted she would find the courage to really stand up to her. She just had too much to lose with her kids.

"So you can listen if you want to? Good, now lay down on your back, I'm going to sit on your face and you can finish what you started giving me another orgasms. It's impolite to just rub your face in someone's pussy getting them all worked up without finishing the job you know?" Sally taunted her shocked stepmother with a big smirk.

Now that there wasn't a timer there was way more hesitation on Rose's part, but in the end she gave in to her step daughters demand and laid down on her back. Before she had time to find a somewhat comfortable position Sally jumped at the chance and sat her fat ass down on her stepmother's face, smothering the woman with her sheer weight and sopping wet pussy. Rose's eyes only just peeked out from underneath Sally's butt cheeks, nearly making her throw up as she had a close-up view of the big cellulite covered pale mounds of flesh. Her nose was forced in between them, the tip pressing against her stepdaughter's puckered hole.

With a slight wiggle of her butt Sally settled well and truly in place, wedging her stepmothers nose harder against her butthole and smearing her wet pussy further over her lips. Her legs rested on her stepmother's arms so that escaping really wasn't an option anymore. Rose would be stuck until Sally decided otherwise.

"Just because I haven't called my dad and given you an extra minute to execute my initial commands doesn't mean all is forgiven and forgotten. No you'll still get punished for initially disobeying your Mistress. Now I better feel that tongue on my pussy our you're only going to make things harder on yourself" Sally warned as she quickly ripped the crotch of her stepmother's pantyhose, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy which wasn't aroused in the slightest.

"As long as you do what I say this can remain our secret and you can keep up the appearance towards my dad. If not then I guess I'll have to give him my alternative truth. I would spank that nice butt of yours, but that could leave some redness so that's a no go, if I spank your pussy however a slightly redder or even slightly swollen look will just make it seem like you are really turned on." Sally explained with a smile as she delivered a first hard slap straight to her stepmother's most sensitive part, making her cry out in pain.

Her stepmother's screams were perfectly muffled by her hair pussy. The loudest sound her screams caused were Sally's loud moans as her stepmother's struggle as well as her screams transferred weird, but very pleasant sensations to her pussy.

Wanting that sensation to carry on Sally slapped her stepmother's pussy hard with small intervals between each slap. The slaps continued right until Sally finally had her orgasm all over her Stepmother's face. For Rose this had been hell, the slaps hurt a lot and each new one turned her pussy more sensitive rendering the next one even more painful. In the end she was sobbing underneath her stepdaughter's bottom, grateful that it had finally ended.

"Would you look at that my little bitch, I didn't know any better I would guess from the look of your pussy that you enjoyed just as much as I did. I guess it's only a slight swelling and inflammation though. It makes me wonder just how tender it is." Sally grinned leaning forward again and gently running a finger over her stepmother's spanked pussy.

From the way she struggled Sally could tell that it had to be uncomfortable. Perfect, she didn't want to think about her father fucking this woman, hell thinking about her father fucking was just gross, but she wasn't ignorant. She knew that her father and stepmother fucked, why else would he stay with her? Knowing that the next time would probably be very uncomfortable for her stepmother was great.

Sally was just about to get up off her stepmother's face when the urge to fart hit her. Staying seated for a moment longer Sally let the fart rip right on top of her stepmother's nose, forcing her to suck it in as her mouth was blocked from breathing. It instantly sent her in an intense gagging fit. Suddenly she wished that Sally's pussy was all she could smell, it was nothing compared to the stinking gas.

Giggling loudly Sally got up off her stepmother's face and plopped back down on the couch. From her phone she started up her favourite series on the television fully planning to get comfortable. Her coffee had become cold from waiting to long while she had rode her stepmother's face during her pussy spanking.

"Bitch throw this coffee down the drain, make me a new one, double sugar, double milk, oh and put one of those metal straws in it will you? While you're in the kitchen you can also fetch me a package of cookies. You know those chocolate chip ones I love? What am I saying, you can't know because you never cared for me, well don't worry, you'll find out what I love and what I don't love soon enough. You should be honoured really, you're the first person I'll share my every desire with." Sally smirked focusing on her show.

Instantly Rose jumped up and ran to the kitchen wearing nothing but her torn sheer nude pantyhose. On her legs they were still perfect, giving her legs a healthy shine, but the entire crotch area was ripped out creating a big window of exposure around her pussy. It felt horrible walking around the house practically nude, especially with her naked stepdaughter around as well. Her pussy felt like it was on fire and not in a sexy way, meanwhile her every breath was still heavily laced with the scent of her stepdaughter's pussy and a small hint of that fart which has burned her sinuses.

Rose felt completely devastated. She had tried making a stand against Sally but she had ended up way worse than when she first moved back upstairs. Worst of all was the feeling that she was trapped. There seemed to be no reasoning with Sally which meant that her life and the future of her kids were on the line. Every second since Sally had kissed her this morning had been highly disturbing and humiliating beyond belief without any improvement in sight.

Right now she was even relieved to be told to fetch Sally a new coffee and cookies, it was only slight relief, but at least she was away from her cruel naked stepdaughter. Sadly it was also a task that didn't allow much room for wasting time. If she took more than a few minutes Sally would be suspicious and with how her pussy still hurt she didn't want to risk another punishment.

Three minutes later she brought a tray with cookies and the new coffee out in the living room, setting them on the armrest right next to Sally, doing so quietly in the hope that she wouldn't disturb her and she could sneak off again.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers
12