Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That hope instantly got dashed as Sally snapped. "Where the hell do you think you're going, first of all if you give me something you should politely say 'Here you are Mistress Sally' then you just wait for my next command. There will be no, and I repeat no sneaking off even if you have to wait two damn hours for your next command you will wait those two damn hours got that Bitch?! Or do I need to spank it into that stupid head of yours?" Sally asked sharply.

Quivering on her legs rose just stood there dumfounded. She knew there was only one good answer and so she meekly replied "Yes Mistress Sally." Calling her stepdaughter Mistress was so very wrong, but she wanted to avoid another spanking.

"Good, I'm glad that you aren't as stupid as you look after all. Now you get to sit next to me on the floor on your knees. Your new job is to feed me. Every time I purse my lips you'll guide the straw in my coffee to them and when I open my mouth you'll offer a cookie to my lips. If I have to wait longer than three seconds you'll get another spanking. Is that understood?" Sally asked.

"Yes Mistress Sally." Rose replied once more as she sunk down to her knees next to her stepdaughter. It was such a humbling position, especially as she had to look up her stepdaughter's naked torso to make sure she didn't miss any signals. Looking up at her like this was ten times less flattering than her frontal view was, and that frontal view wasn't anything nice to look at either.

"What a good girl, you're learning." Sally taunted as she patted her stepmother's head like some kind of dog before issuing an additional command.

"Those chocolate chip cookies do tend to be quite messy in the sense that there are always a lot of crumbs falling off. I love those cookies, but I hate getting those crumbs all over me so after I take a bite you can place the cookie back on the tray and clean all crumbs off me first. You'll do so using your tongue. If you wait to long or stop licking I assume you're ready and if I see or feel another crumb after that you'll get another harsh pussy spanking. If you continue to fail your punishment will get worse and worse." Sally said motivating her stepmother to do a good job.

Rose just looked up in horror, the thought of having to lick Sally's body made her shudder, it was only slightly less disturbing than having to lick her pussy but still. She didn't know if she could do it, it was just too gross. Her horrified thoughts were then quickly interrupted by seeing Sally purse her lips. Having to sever her stepdaughter like this was humbling, but she was just glad the girl hadn't asked for a cookie. Blushing profusely Rose brought the cup of coffee up above her head to right in front of Sally's mouth. Aiming a little she made the tip of the straw touch Sally's lips. Sally just casually took a sip and let the straw out of her mouth again, signalling she was done without looking down on her embarrassed stepmother even one making her feel even smaller.

This was followed by a long few minutes of nothing where Rose had nothing better to do than to look up at her fat stepdaughter, up her belly, up her small yet already slightly sagging breast, up her double chin so she could see if her mouth changed at all. With Sally's three second rule she didn't even dare look away once out of fear that she would miss one of the none verbal commands. It was a mentally draining and severely humbling task, but the burning in her pussy only got worse and so did the thoughts about what would happen to her or her kids if Sally were to put up a show for her dad, sobbing as she explained the things that didn't even happen. These two things were the only ones keeping her on her toes, terrified of fucking up.

After those few minutes which seemed to take forever Sally opened her mouth to signal that she wanted a cookie. All Rose could do when offering the cookie to her was pray that it wouldn't crumb, a prayer that went unanswered as it was obvious that Sally ate in a way to make the cookie crumb as much as she could. She only bit off about half of the cookie and that with her lips spread as wide as she possibly could making a ton of small crumbs and bigger chunks fall off and spread all across her torso.

Mortified Rose put the other half of the cookie back on the tray, but she couldn't bring herself to start licking up those crumbs. It would take a few minutes as they were nearly everywhere, littered across her breast and even some in her belly button. The thought of putting her tongue there made Rose want to vomit. Horrified she could do nothing but watch where she would have to go with her tongue to collect all those crumbs.

"Hmmm, didn't that cookie leave any crumbs? Strange, I could swear I felt a rather big chunk roll in between my breasts. Maybe I should check just to be sure, If I'd have to stop my show right in the middle I would be rather annoyed though." Sally said more as a warning than anything and it worked as not even a second later she could feel her stepmother's warm wet tongue press against her belly, it then lost contact and pressed against another part of her belly.

Rose simply couldn't bring herself to lick her stepdaughter's torso and so she went with dabbing her tongue against the crumbs. It worked at least as far as getting the crumbs off went, but it didn't really do anything to make her task easier. It remained just as disturbing and disgusting, especially when she needed to press her tongue between Sally's breasts or in her bellybutton. Especially that last spot was disturbing to the point of near throwing up.

Once she was done cleaning her stepdaughter's torso Sally nearly instantly pursed her lips making Rose rush to offer the straw to her. When she put the glass back down Sally immediately opened her mouth for the other half of that cookie, managing to make it crumb as well making Rose have to start all over with the task of cleaning her torso.

For the remainder of the morning Rose was busily occupied with feeding Sally cookies and coffee with breaks where she had to clean her torso with her tongue. Sally on the other hand just enjoyed her series not even having to worry about reaching for her snacks. It was perfect as far as she was concerned. Once her coffee was empty and all cookies were eaten Sally simply grabbed her stepmother by her hair and moved her in between her legs to start eating her pussy until she became hungry again.

For lunch Sally had her stepmother make her tacos and bring her some soda after which the same procedure as the coffee and cookies was repeated. Only this time Rose had no other option than to lick her stepdaughter's breasts and belly as the meat and sauce that fell out of Sally's taco couldn't be just dabbed up with her tongue.

By the time the first day under her stepdaughter's control ended Rose was thoroughly humiliated, and mentally drained. She had managed to avoid further punishment, but it had been at the cost of her self-esteem and dignity. The mentally draining exercise Sally had put her through had simply destroyed all the power she had to protest and make a stand.

She was so happy when Sally finally pulled her head out from between her legs after she had been eating her stepdaughter to yet another orgasm. "Alright bitch, I guess it's time for you to get cleaned up and dressed, just in case my dad will come home a little earlier than usual. When my dad is here you'll leave me alone as much as possible, but don't you worry. Today was only the beginning of your new life. Now don't do anything stupid or you'll regret it okay?" Sally asked as she threw her stepmother backwards.

"Yes Mistress Sally." Rose quickly said before getting up and rushing upstairs to the bathroom where she could finally get rid of that nasty taste and smell of her stepdaughter's pussy. She didn't know how the hell she could act normal towards her husband, but she'd have to otherwise all of this would have been for nothing. Taking a long shower and a variety of facial scrubs and lotions Rose finally managed to get rid of most of her stepdaughter's stench, yet the memory remained very vividly, getting refreshed each time she opened her phone.

Sally was very pleased with how today had played out and she was already looking forward to spending her summer break with her stepmother as her bitch. For now she would have to do with spending a few quick hours after school, Friday nights and Saturday dominating her stepmother, but as soon as the summer break started she was all hers all day each and every day except for Sundays when her dad would be home.

Today had been pretty lame as far as Sally's fantasies and what she wanted to do to her stepmother went. Today had been mainly about establishing their new roles in this household and about getting out all that pent-up sexual frustrations. Although she was a chronic masturbator she couldn't remember the last time she had had this many orgasms in one day. Her stepmother might not be skilled with her tongue just yet, but just the excitement of using her stepmother had been enough to put her over the edge many times.

With her stepmother off to get dressed Sally went up to her room as well, throwing on a pair of thick black tights and an oversized t-shirt, her standard chilling outfit. She liked tights better than leggings because they were just as stretchy and they acted as socks in the same garment basically. She didn't bother with a bra or panties, she never did other than at school.

About two hours later her dad arrived home, her stepmother now fully dressed and made up instantly went to greet him like she usually did she tried her very best to act as normal as possible, but Sally had no trouble seeing the nervousness in her eyes each time their eyes crossed. It was perfect.

She might not have the chance to have some fun with her stepmother tomorrow, but that nervous look told her that she would be able to make her stepmother fall back in line on Monday. For once Sally was looking forward to Monday, not to school, but to when she would be coming home.

12