Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 04

Story Info
Sally takes further control.
5.1k words
4.34
21.4k
8

Part 4 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers

Good morning!

It was seven o' clock in the morning when Rose was brutally shocked awake by the loud voice of her hated and now feared stepdaughter blaring through the speakers of the cinema sound system of the television in the master bedroom. Wanting to make sure that her stepmother couldn't 'accidentally forget' about what she was supposed to do Sally had recorded a message which she had programmed to play over the sound system through her stepmother's phone. A set of instructions so Rose would have no excuses this morning.

"Wakey wakey my cunt munching bitch. Today you have a shot at redemption and I suggest you take it with both hands either that or you'll be very very sorry. In case you do get any stupid ideas allow me to elaborate. Remember the hot sauce from yesterday? Well if you don't carry out all of my directions without failure I'll restrain you with your ass and pussy high in the air and I'll ram an open bottle of hot sauce in both. I bet you love spending all day with hot sauce continuously leaking in both of your holes." Sally extremely loud spoke making the still somewhat sleep groggy rose wake wide up in fear.

Although the embarrassing cleansing douche and enema from yesterday had brought some relieve she could still feel her pussy burning slightly even this morning. Yesterday had been hell and she had barely managed to erase all evidence of what Sally had done to her by the time her husband arrived home. She really couldn't afford a repeat from yesterday especially not one that would potentially be worse.

"Good now that you know what's at stake I'll give you your instructions. First you're about to make sure you smell nice, take a shower or whatever. I want to see your hair in twin pigtails and your face in full heavy evening makeup. Make it sluty and seductive. I know that shouldn't be a problem for you, how else did you steal my dad from my mom? This time make sure you put on stockings and nothing but stockings. Pantyhose won't be tolerated anymore, after two times of trying that trick on me you should know better. When you're ready you can go downstairs make me two fried eggs, sunny side up, three strips of bacon, and two pieces of toast." Sally's voice over the speakers carried on.

"When you've done all that you can come and wake me up at seven thirty sharp. Your collar hangs in the inside of my room on my door handle. You are to put it on and wake me up by kissing my lips. If I wake up and see 7:29 on my clock you'll be sorry. If I wake up by the alarm I set at 7:31 you'll be even more sorry. It goes without saying that further commands will follow when you wake me up in about half an hour now." Sally's voice concluded its commands as the room went quiet once more.

Rose was completely mortified and that right at the start of her day. She hadn't had the luxury of waking up at her own pace or even quietly and now she didn't have the luxury to waste another minute. With Sally's long list of commands and not even half an hour to carry everything out she had no time to waste. Especially not with everything that was at stake here. With her pussy still burning and the possibility of her husband finding out she couldn't upset Sally no matter how outrageous her demands were.

Jumping out of bed Rose hurried into the adjoining bathroom and took a quick shower using an excess of soap and shampoo just so she could achieve that strong flowery scent despite her short shower. In under five minutes she got out of the shower, dried herself and wrapped a towel in her hair. She just hoped it would be dry by the time she was done cooking breakfast.

Throwing on a bathrobe Rose then rushed downstairs. It was quite silly considering that there was no one to see her now and that she would strip naked when she woke the only other person in the house. Still Rose didn't feel comfortable being naked and so she chose to stay dressed for as long as she could get away with.

In a hurry she prepared the breakfast Sally had requested only to put it in the oven on its lowest setting so it would stay warm. With a little over 10 minutes left she rushed up to her bathroom once more and took the towel out of her hair. Quickly brushing her long semi dry blond hair out Rose put it into twin pigtails with the help of a simple elastic as requested by sally. She looked ridiculous the juvenile sluty twin tail look didn't fit her age in the slightest. Sure she still looked really good for her age, but she still looked more mature than fitting for this hairdo.

When she then proceeded to add the heavy slutry evening makeup as requested by her stepdaughter it looked even more ridiculous. The dark smoky eyes and fire engine red lips looked more fit on a mistress trying to seduce a man away from his wife, it was in sharp contrast to the playful innocent look the twin tails provided. Although due to how hard Rose had needed to rush the process the makeup wasn't as meticulous making it more fit for a cheap hooker. Still it had to do, there was no time to redo it. In fact she was nearly out of time.

Shuddering at her reflection in the mirror Rose hurried into her room to put on a pair of black sheer holdup stockings, nearly ripping them in the hurried process. It would be a small disaster as she would lose time and one of the only two pairs of holdup stockings she owned. She had quite a lot of stockings but most were meant to be worn with a garter belt as part of a set. They weren't up to Sally's demand of her wearing only stockings. As things stood now she would need to make a priority of buying herself many more holdup stockings.

Checking her clock she just saw the 29 tick over to thirty which meant the 60 second window of waking Sally up had arrived. Running across the hall in nothing but a pair of stockings, her pigtails bounced and she was filled with dread. Kissing Sally on the lips and serving her like this was the last thing she wanted. Luckily it was only for thirty minutes until she would need to leave for school, but still. Not doing as asked wasn't an option though.

Quietly she entered Sally's room, grossed out at the sight of her naked stepdaughter naked only half under the covers and snoring. There was no time to waste though. Grabbing that hated collar from the door handle She quickly locked it onto her neck, the leash dangling of the front before rushing to the side of Sally's bed where she knelt next to the sleeping girls head. It was hard to really figure out how to kiss her as she slept with her mouth agape, but in an attempt Rose planted a peck on Sally's bottom lip.

Although the peck hadn't be particularly hard Sally did wake up. It was around her usual time to wakeup on school days and today more than ever she had looked forward to it. Staring right into the somewhat dark but clear enough heavily made up face of her stepmother she broke out in a big grin. This was perfect or nearly so. Then her own alarm went of startling her stepmother much to the hilarity of Sally who shut the alarm off.

Rising to a sitting position on the edge of her bed Sally turned on her lights to get a good look at her kneeling stepmother. The horror and embarrassment in Rose's eyes was priceless, especially paired with the ridiculous pigtails the heavy evening makeup look that looked rather trashy at the same time and her perky breasts out for Sally to admire as she seemed to have listened and put on stockings and only stockings this time.

Grabbing a pigtail in each hand Sally made her embarrassed stepmother look up at her. "You almost made it cunt, almost." Sally said with a smirk, keeping a firm hold off her stepmother's pigtails. She loved how the fear rose in the woman's eyes.

Rose was at a loss. She had done everything Sally had asked of her. She had gone out of her way to hurry through every step just so she could make it in time and yet it hadn't been enough. How? Why? She had even made it before the alarm. Rose was confused, but most of all she was terrified of the consequences this would have for her. She was so worried that the new insulting term Sally had used to address her didn't even fully register.

"When I told you to wake me up by kissing me on the lips I didn't mean the ones on my face. A lowly cunt as you shouldn't rise above her Mistress's crotch level without either a good reason or permission. I thought that went without saying. I also thought a cunt muncher like you would automatically be drawn to the other lips, but obviously I need to spell it out for you, you stupid slut." Sally explained.

"Also that wasn't a real kiss now was it? Tell you what, if you can show me what a real kiss is like in the right place this time I might let it slip this once. Of course if you screw up now or in the future you'll get plugged up with the tabasco bottles." Sally warned with a grin loving the look of relief that washed over her stepmother's face after just informing her she could kiss her pussy.

Spreading her legs wide Sally displayed her bushy pussy and used the pigtails her stepmother had put in her hair as handles to guide the woman's head between her legs within an inch of her pussy. From there on she just waited, not that she had to wait long as Rose instantly jumped into action closing the inch between her face and her stepdaughters hairy pussy before planting a big sloppy kiss onto it, wiggling her tongue in the hairy mess between the wet folds of Sally's pussy like she passionately made out with a lover. Sally moaned loudly. That was more like it. That was what she wanted to wake up to from now on.

The taste, the smell the feel, the sheer embarrassment and disgust of it all weighed heavily on Rose, but at this point she did what she had to. After about a minute of this Sally pulled her stepmothers head away by her pigtails and just grabbed her leash. "That's enough slut. You've earned yourself a pass, now remember what a real kiss on the lips is." Sally said as she rose to her feet and started walking, pulling her stepmother along by her leash.

Rose had no choice but to follow along. For a moment she had considered getting up on her feet, but remembering Sally's speech about how a lowly cunt shouldn't rise about her Mistress's crotch she quickly reconsidered. Although embarrassing she decided to crawl instead it was much safer. She had managed to get out of the woods once she wasn't going to risk the hot sauce treatment now.

Still naked Sally walked through the house, following the hall, going down the stairs and finally into the kitchen. All this time she pulled her nearly naked stepmother along feeling amazing about herself. This was all she could have dreamed off and more. Looking down on her naked stepmother crawling at her side she got such a surge of power.

After taking a look around Sally gave a strong aggressive tug at her stepmother's leash. "If I remember correctly I ordered you to make me breakfast didn't I my little bitch?" Sally asked viciously as her stepmother looked up in panic having reacted to the strong tug.

"Y...yes of course Mistress. It's right in the oven. I'll take it out for you. I just didn't want it to get cold that's all." Rose stammered explaining the situation and the reason behind it. Much to her relieve she saw Sally's face clear up into a smile once more.

"Hmmm, never thought I would say this, but clever thinking. Maybe you aren't the stupidest bitch around just yet. I might actually have to reward you for this, maybe tonight though as I don't have all that long this morning. Now go and fetch me my food." Sally said before releasing the leash and taking place at the kitchen table.

In a hurry Rose went to the oven to fetch the plate of warm bacon, egg and toast along with cutlery. After setting them out on the table in front of Sally she nervously sunk back to her knees. It didn't take long for Sally's next command though. "You're kiss earlier stirred something else awake as well and the least you can do about it is finish what you started. So get under the table quickly. Your breakfast is waiting, hot, ready and steaming. Also if you don't make me cum in the time it takes me to eat you'll be sorry." Sally said casually as she cut off a piece of egg, stuffing it in her mouth while opening her legs for her stepmother.

Resigned to her fate and under the pressure to perform Rose quickly crawled under the table and in between her stepdaughter's legs where she instantly started licking her pussy like her life depended on it. In a way it did although the stakes had been lowered to that horrid hot sauce punishment Sally now threatened with. Hearing her Mistress's loud moans Rose hoped that she was well on her way to give her the orgasm she had demanded.

The more Sally pushed Rose the more convinced she was that blackmailing her stepmother into submission had been the best plan of her life. This was only just the beginning and yet it was so very good already, enjoying a delicious breakfast and an overly eager tongue. What more could she wish for? The fact that Rose clearly wasn't holding back anymore when licking her pussy was such a good sign already. Clearly Rose was learning her place, not that she had much of a choice.

While Sally kept stuffing her face with the rather big breakfast Rose was growing increasingly desperate. She kept on licking and licking to the best of her capabilities but an orgasm seemed to stay out despite Sally's loud moans. She didn't know how long she had been at it already, but it seemed like forever. The stress of being set on a timer she couldn't see or even guess was really weighing on her. While Sally's breakfast was big, her fat stepdaughter would probably work it down with ease.

Eventually it nearly ended up being a very welcome relief to have Sally suddenly grab hold of her pigtails and mash her face hard into her pussy, rubbing it up and down as she came. She soaked the entirety of her stepmother's face in her juices as she continued grinding out her orgasm. As horrid as it was Rose was happy she had done it. She had once again avoided punishment. Something which seemed to be lurking around every corner with Sally in control.

"Mmm good bitch, you can continue gently licking me as I finish off my breakfast." Sally eventually said with a loud moan as the waves of her orgasm slowly ebbed away. Releasing her stepmother's pigtails she went back to her meal.

Rose felt disgusted with herself now that the relief settled and the realisation that she had just worked her stepdaughter to yet another orgasm settled in. Her face was sticky with a thick layer of Sally's musky juices and yet she obediently continued lapping away at the girl's damp bush and sopping wet pussy. Disgusting as it was giving up now would be plain stupid. Surely most of the half an hour until Sally would be out of the house had already passed right?

Sally announced the end of her meal by briskly pulling her chair away from the table and her stepmother's face. She couldn't suppress a giggle as she looked down for the leash and saw her stepmother's face with its badly ruined makeup. Her lipstick was smeared everywhere and her eye makeup had ran. She looked plain awful yet at the same time hilarious to Sally. Giggling loudly she picked up end of the leash and started walking. "Heel!" She commanded with a smirk as her stepmother crawled behind her, the strong smell and taste of Sally's pussy lingering as if her face was still stuck in the girl's crotch.

From her position down at Sally's feet Rose chose to look down at the ground. Looking up at her stepdaughter was a rather distasteful sight. The girl really didn't have a lot going for her. Her ass was fat but not even well-rounded fat. Her big thighs, the ones she had already spent so much time in between weren't really great either. Then again seeing Sally's feet move in her field of vision wasn't great either. Hell nothing about her situation was good, crawling on all fours, on a leash next to her stepdaughter was horrible no matter how she looked at it.

Much to Rose's surprise she was taken up to her own room and into her own bathroom where Sally promptly made use of the toilet for her morning pee. Rose felt very awkward kneeling there on the bathroom floor right next to her peeing stepdaughter. Somehow this felt even more intimate than literally licking her stepdaughter to an orgasm. She couldn't imagine peeing with someone else in the room yet Sally seemed to have no problem at all with this.

Rose simply didn't know how to behave, what to do with herself. The tight hold Sally kept on the leash didn't really allow her to turn around or move further than an inch from her stepdaughter's side. Her best option really seemed to be to awkwardly look down at the ground. It was something that didn't escape a smirking Sally's attention. "You really seem to love looking at my feet don't you bitch? I've never really seen it in you, the being a foot bitch and all I mean. Well don't mind me, knock yourself out, kiss them, lick them, whatever. Knock yourself out. It isn't really like I have anything better to do right now anyways." Sally laughed as she wiggled her toes in her stepmother's field of vision.

It prompted Rose to look up at her stepdaughter in shock. "Excuse me Mistress, but that wasn't the reason at all." Rose said trying to be as polite as she possibly could while subtly avoiding this horrible task. Sally's feet and any feet for that matter were appalling to her, the only reason she looked down all the time was because it was the least worst option available to her. Much to her terror she saw how Sally's smirk turned to anger though.

"I don't want to hear any excuses and I really don't care about your reasons. Whatever your reason was for looking down at my feet all the time, the fact remains that I am your Mistress and as lowly cunt you should love and adore every part of me. Worshipping me is a privilege, so when I allow you that chance you should jump at it and be grateful. Now what the fuck are you waiting for?" Sally asked clearly pissed off.

Knowing better than to push her luck any further Rose bowed down and started kissing Sally's feet, planting pecks all over the tops. It was gross and demeaning to kiss her feet while she peed, but she wanted to appease Sally at all costs. "That's better bitch, now remember that or you'll be sorry." Sally grunted, yet she couldn't help but smile at the sight and feel of Rose kissing her feet.

As Sally finished peeing Rose was still kissing her feet profusely. Not bothering with a command Sally took one of her pigtails and yanked her head up, using the mass of blond hair to wipe herself clean before releasing it. Rose was horrified. The total disrespect with which Sally treated her was unbelievable, yet she didn't dare complain. She just felt gross beyond believe that her beautiful hair was no damp with Sally's musk and some pee.

"Alright bitch, you can get up for a moment. You get three minutes to redo your lipstick to perfection. No need to bother with the rest as we don't have time." Sally spoke casually. She didn't need to tell her stepmother twice as she practically jumped up and rushed to the sink where she was horrified to see her disastrously smeared makeup. With so little time she just reached for the makeup remover and quickly cleaned the area around her lips.

Sally just got off the toilet and soon joined her stepmother, standing behind her and pressing her naked body against the woman's back. Rose cringed but she tried her very best to ignore it as good as she could, applying a fresh luscious coat of lipstick while Sally groped her breasts and pussy to her hearts content. It felt horrid to have someone like Sally grope and feel her up.

When Rose was done retouching her lips she possibly looked even more ridiculous than before. Her hair and the rest of her face was a mess, but the area around her lips and her lips themselves looked immaculate. Seeing how her stepmother was done Sally pushed her down again, taking the leash and walked out to her own room.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers
12