Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitches love playing fetch right? Well you can fetch a full school uniform for today and help me dress." Sally said laughing at her own joke as she let go of the leash and sat down on her bed. Finally the end was drawing near for this mornings torment. Rose was at the last hurdles and dressing Sally didn't seem all that bad compared to what she had been put through so far she wondered why she had needed to refresh her lipstick though.

From Sally's closet Rose selected a complete outfit, a white bra, the white blouse, white panties, white knee-high socks, the matching soft pink skirt, blazer and tie. With the arm load of clothes Rose walked back to her stepdaughter who just smirked at her and raised both her legs. It confused Rose at first, but she soon realised what she was supposed to do and picked her stepdaughters panties out of the clothes she had taken out.

The panties themselves were rather big, way bigger than what Rose wore, but in a sense she was glad to finally get Sally's hairy pussy out of sight, the pussy she had spent way too much time with already considering she hadn't even been awake for a full hour just yet. Kneeling down at her stepdaughter's feet she slipped the leg holes over Sally's feet and up her legs.

Helping her stepmother Sally then stood up so the panties could be pulled in place. "White looks so plain don't you agree? I could really do with some custom designs and I know just what design I want. A pair of bright red lip prints on where my pussy and butthole are sound amazing don't you agree?" Sally asked smirking down, looking expectantly at Rose.

Confusion was the first emotion to set in only to go over in shock as Rose realised what Sally meant and just why she had had to refresh her lipstick. She didn't really want to do this, but she quickly obeyed. Kissing her stepdaughter's pussy through the white cotton was way preferable to the lip to lip contact after all. Planting her lips tightly against the white front where Sally's pussy was supposed to be Rose made sure to leave the best print she possibly could, kissing it with a loud smack before pulling back and looking at her work.

Her first turned red knowing Sally would walk around with the evidence of her complete and utter submission. Sally loved it though. Having her stepmother's symbolic lips so close by at all times, worshipping her all day long was simply great. With a bright smile she just turned around and presented her stepmother with her ass next.

Trying to plant an equally firm kiss on where she guessed Sally's butthole was, Rose was surprised to feel her face sink in between the cheeks, making a faint imprint of her ruined makeup along with a pair of clear red lips. It wasn't very obvious, but knowing what had happened it was definitely noticeable much to Rose's horror. She really hoped Sally's panties wouldn't be flashed to anyone. She realistically knew there was no one who could know it was hers, but the thought of people seeing the result of her faceplant in Sally's ass was still devastating.

Throwing a look back at her bum Sally was rather satisfied with the results. Smirking broadly she sat down and held out her arms. "You can do my bra now. When you do you can plant a visible kiss on where both of my nipples are, just like you did on my panties." Sally excitedly announced. She was really loving this whole getting dressed process. She never liked her uniform before, but with these little tweaks it was amazing.

Not having much of a choice Rose carried out the order, kissing Sally's breasts through her bra leaving a rather lewd outline, creating some mock nipples. When she pulled back Sally lifted her feet to her stepmother's face and exclaimed. "And now my socks. I want a big kiss on the soles of each as well.

Groaning softly Rose rolled the white socks up Sally's fat calves till just underneath her knees and planted a big kiss on both soles, leaving a pair of red lips behind. After those the remainder of Sally's outfit went on rather smoothly. Much to Rose's relief it served mainly to hide the red lip marks she had left behind. Under now logical circumstance any of those marks should become visible, yet it felt like such a dirty secret between her and her stepdaughter. A permanent sign throughout Sally's day of her devotions. Forced devotion at that. While Rose didn't like it one bit, Sally loved it.

Dressed aside from her flats, Sally picked her stepmother's leash back up and started walking downstairs again. Rose felt even more self-conscious crawling along this time. With every step she could see the red lips flash on Sally's soles and When she looked up she was confronted by the same image on Sally's white panties, her own handy work.

Although Sally had already had a climax this morning she could already feel the need for another one rise rapidly. What she had done to her stepmother in the meantime was just such a huge turn on for her. Sadly it would need to wait until she came back from school though as time was really running out now.

Arriving at the front door Sally slid into her black flats, hiding the last visible red lip marks from the world. That was unless someone would be in Rose's position of course, looking up Sally's skirt. Although with how unattractive her stepdaughter was that wasn't really a big concern of hers. No one probably wanted to look up Sally's skirt.

"Alright bitch, you have done well so far. Keep this up and you might really earn yourself a reward. If not then you can expect to spend the entire day with the hot sauce tomorrow." Sally warned now that the threat had decreased since Sally couldn't really risk doing more than she had done yesterday if she screwed up this evening. At least not unless it involved telling her dad.

"Either way, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you what I expect from you first. When I come home I want to find you waiting here right at the door, kneeling and happy to see me. You can greet my by kissing the tops of my shoes. You will wait on me with your hair in two neat pigtails again, not the mess they are in now. You'll make sure your makeup is back to an immaculate state. Also I want to see your hair tied up with satin ribbons in big floppy bows instead of these boring pink elastics. In fact I want you to go out and buy ribbons like that in all colours and pairs of stockings to match. Sheer ones just so we're clear. I always want you in matching ribbons and stockings going forward." Sally spoke firmly.

"When I come back I want to find my bed and bathroom in immaculate conditions as well. My bed made, the floors cleaned. You know the works. Oh and make sure to have some snacks and soda's set out on the salon table for me. I don't want to lose playtime over you fetching those things. If you meet all those conditions you can do whatever the fuck you want with what remains of your day." Sally continued.

"In any case it's time for me to leave now. Remember what I told you, greet me as you should and we can have a load of fun this evening. Mess up and you'll regret it. Bye now bitch, have a nice day." Sally concluded with a smirk as she dropped her stepmother's leash and walked out of the door and off to school, leaving her part terrified, part embarrassed and part bewildered stepmother behind.

Rose had only been awake for about an hour and already she felt exhausted. This was definitely no way in which she wanted to start her day. She was so glad that Sally was gone now though and despite of all the work ahead of her to meet Sally's demands her priority lie with cleaning herself up. Finally she could get rid of the pee in her hair, the pussy stench on her face and the ruined makeup. Finally she could reclaim some dignity as she got up after having spent nearly all of her time since Sally woke up on her hands and her knees. She was free, or at least until Sally came back from school, a thought that made her shudder.

12