Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 06

Story Info
Bernice takes advantage.
5.6k words
4.45
14.7k
12

Part 6 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers

Double trouble

"Well Rose, I said it once and I'm going to say it again. You really are full of surprises today aren't you? I mean here I was about to ask some questions about what I thought I saw earlier at the mall, you remember right? I thought I saw a collar, but I wasn't quite sure with that turtleneck. This more than answers it though. You know how they say that a picture say's more than a thousand words? Well one look at you explains more than you ever could." Bernice said, her excitement very audible as she reached down and touched the pink leather collar stuck around Rose's neck. Rose just shuddered what the hell was she supposed to say. All she could think of doing right now was maintaining at least a sense of dignity.

Her arm shot up to cover her full breasts which had surprisingly little sag for their age. The freehand instead went down between her legs, covering her neatly trimmed pussy. Her last measure, just like her coverup barely helped at all she kept her eyes cast to the ground, not daring to look up at Bernice, but it didn't matter much. She was caught and she couldn't begin to explain her situation.

Bernice in the meantime traced her collar right to the ring in the front. Hooking one finger in she jerked the collar up, forcing Rose to look up at her. Her face beet red underneath the heavy makeup, the shame in her eyes palpable. "You haven't even invited me in yet, don't you think that's impolite? Oh and cut the crap, drop those arms again, you have been covering the goods for me way too long. I won't have you covering them again. Far too long I had to imagine what you looked like underneath those clothes. Now I want to see just how accurately I imagined things." Bernice said with a smirk, her face inches from Rose's.

Rose couldn't believe this was happening, in a few days she had been demoted to Sally's bitch and now this woman was treating her as if she owned her as well. No she couldn't allow this to happen. This woman had nothing on her, nothing substantial at least. If she spread rumours Rose could counter them as her being delusional, people would believe her above Bernice she hoped. Especially given the woman's reputation.

"Look Bernice, I would really appreciate it if you'd just go away. Whatever is happening here is none of your business. So just go away and let go of me." Rose said, trying to sound firm, but failing miserable. Dressed as she was on her knees with Bernice holding on to her collar she couldn't quite put her foot down as well as she had hoped. Making a point was hard given her situation.

She had hoped that Bernice would see the error of her ways that she would realise that just barging in on something that was so obviously private and not meant for her was inexcusable. She hoped that Bernice would be discrete, but instead she just saw as smile creep on the woman's face, a smile that made her shudder.

The woman did end up letting go of her collar, at least of the ring. Instead she just slid her hand along the length of the leash until she was standing upright again, holding the handle. "Tsk tsk tsk that's no way to talk to a superior Rose, you should know that. Where is your respect? You shouldn't be making demands as a good submissive slut and you most definitely shouldn't simply call me by name. A little bit of protocol is not too much to ask now is it? You can call me Miss Oakley from now on." The woman calmly said not at all bothered by Rose's protest. God she should just push her out, but that would mean moving her hands away from her breasts and pussy. Besides, she had her doubts that Bernice would just let herself be pushed out.

"You are right though, it isn't my place to use you although I would love to. You're not mine to play with, or punish but you were definitely expecting a woman and I'm dying to know who that Mistress of yours is. The fact that you were apologising for taking so long means you have to be expecting her any minute now isn't that right? I think I'll wait with you, I'll let her know about your rudeness with a bit of luck she might even let me punish you, or better yet, lend you out to me for some fun." Bernice said with a broad smirk as she pulled the door close behind her and used Rose's leash to guide her to the couch. It required a few firm tugs, but in the end Rose had no option but to follow. She couldn't believe she was stuck crawling behind fat old Bernice.

Her mind was Racing, this couldn't be happening no she couldn't deal with Bernice who was proving her reputation as a pervert with a preference for other woman to be true. How would Sally react? With Bernice holding her leash she wouldn't be there at the door. Bernice seemed to be respecting roles though her boundaries and morals might be twisted, but she did respect certain things. Sally had never been one to share. So hopefully she would tell Bernice to fuck off, yeah she had to. Sally wasn't as calm and tempered as Bernice was.

At least she hoped Sally would tell Bernice off right away, before the woman could get a word in, Sally also loved using every reason she got to punish and spite her. Somewhere Rose also feared that Sally might give her to Bernice just to spite her. There was no telling what went on in Sally's twisted mind all she could really do was wait and see as she knelt in front of the couch at Bernice's side, feeling completely humiliated, covering herself with her arms as best as possible as she felt Bernice's gaze fixed on her.

"I always dreamed of having you as my submissive slut Rose, you might be way older than my preferred range for subbie girls, I prefer college girls way more. You always look so great though, definitely the best trophy wife on the block. Maybe it's because you look so much like that sexy daughter of yours. In any case, I've always been fond of broadening my horizons. I just never took you as a submissive lesbian. I had never thought I would be holding your leash, but I definitely won't complain." Bernice mused, giving the Leash a few tugs to force Rose to shuffle closer and just to enjoy the control. She loved seeing how Rose had to react to her actions.

While Bernice talked about her fantasies Rose couldn't help but be horrified. How dared this bitch talk about her and her daughter like this? It was simply inexcusable, but there was nothing she could do about it now. The better she got to know this side of Bernice the more she hoped Sally would kick her out immediately. She didn't like being under Sally's control either, not one bit but there she had no choice, with Bernice she felt like she had although she couldn't really seem to muster up the courage to fight her right here and now, not so close to Sally coming home.

That was the big coinflip that worried Rose the most. How would Sally react? Would she put her foot down? Would she kick Bernice out? She was both hopeful and scared. Whatever happened she would still be stuck serving Sally which in and of it's own made her wish for the girl to stay away as long as possible.

It looked like her mixed feelings were soon about to be answered as the both picked up the unmistakeable sound of key at the front door. "Looks like your Mistress is there, how naughty, giving her a key to your house. I love it." Bernice said with a smirk as she looked down on Rose while slowly getting up. Clearly Bernice had no idea how fucked up her situation was, thinking she had submitted to some Mistress instead of being under the thumb of her own stepdaughter.

With Bernice on her feet she tugged Rose along to start moving back to the hall. Before they could come into view however they heard the loud angry voice of Sally. "Unbelievable! You can't even follow simple order you stupid fucking bitch? You better come out here right fucking now and greet me properly or you're punishment is going to get so much worse still! This is the fucking second day in a row you defied me!" Sally screamed loud enough to be heard throughout the house.

Shortly there after Rose came into view crawling alongside Bernice, made up to perfection looking both scared and embarrassed. Instantly Sally's face turned into shock, then to confusion. What the hell was happening here? She knew Bernice just because she lived nearby, but she didn't really know the woman. She had only seen her at some neighbourhood gatherings. What did this mean? How? If anything she wanted to kick Bernice right out for taking her toy, but she had nothing on the woman although she guessed she didn't need anything, this was her house after all, or well her dads. She would need to keep her quiet somehow though as she didn't want her fun ruined.

Like Sally Bernice was shocked as well. She didn't know who she had been expecting to show up as being Rose's Mistress, but it certainly hadn't been her own stepdaughter. This was so much more taboo than she had initially thought, but she had to admit she liked it even better. She loved taboo, using Rose and her daughter at the same time was one of her most prominent fantasies ever since she had seen the two for the first time.

Although she guessed this arrangement between the two of them wasn't all that consensual she didn't really mind that much. Taking a moment to get over her own shock Bernice collected herself and explained. "Hello Sally, I've said it to your stepmother before and I'll say it again. This day just keeps on surprising. Before I continue, I believe this here belongs to you." Bernice said with a broad smile as she stepped forward and handed the leash straight back to Sally. Her calmness surprised both Rose and Sally who eagerly took the leash, pulling her stepmother to her side.

Sally didn't know what was up with this Bernice woman, but she was intrigued to say the least. Her anger had faded as she was curious about what she had to say. Clearly this woman was not here to take her toy away from her or ruin her fun, instead she liked the respect with which Bernice treated her. She didn't treat her like just some kid and not like the ugly duckling which was often the case when she had gone somewhere with her stepmother and step siblings before they went off to college.

Sensing that things were going a little too well between Sally and Bernice, Rose felt the need to interrupt. The last thing she wanted was for these two to get along. She shuddered as she thought about having to deal with Bernice on a more regular basis. "Mistress if I may..." Rose started but instantly she was cut short by Sally.

"Shut it slut. I don't want to hear another word from you unless you're asked a fucking question. Bernice is talking and I'm really curious about how the two of you came to such a let's say understanding." Sally said firmly giving a good tug at Rose's leash for good measure. Rose knew better than to try and speak up again. What use would it be after all, it was already clear that Sally was more interested in Bernice's story than hers much to her dismay.

"Thank you Sally, is she always this rude? She also talked back to me earlier, telling me how I needed to leave and wasn't welcome. She didn't even bother addressing me properly, calling me by my first name, can you imagine?" Bernice asked in mock shock, smirking down at Rose.

"She's still learning her fucking place around here and obviously has a hard time getting in that thick skull of hers that she is just a lowly slut from now on. Don't worry though, she'll get punished. She'll learn eventually." Sally said also looking down at Rose who looked at both woman in shock as they went back to looking at each other. She couldn't believe they were talking about her like this, like she was a puppy in training or something. Although she guessed she was collared and leashed.

"Good to know, things like that should not go unpunished. If you want I would gladly take part of the punishment on me. Only if you want that is." Bernice said, looking forward to hopefully really getting her hands on Rose. She was getting turned on just thinking about it.

"In any case to get on with how we got to this situation. I was just entering the westside mall to grab my chance in Leila's Nail Temple competition. A lovely salon really, I've been going there since I found out about the place and I love it. If you ever need your nails done I can promise you, you won't regret a visit there. There service is sublime, instead of a simple quick massage to get started the employees really thoroughly worship your feet, tongue bath and everything. They do also have special full body treatments." Bernice said, not going in detail, but it wasn't hard to figure out what that could mean.

While Sally was very interested Rose was horrified. She couldn't believe places like that existed. "I did win what I hoped to win in the form of my favourite of the three employees they were giving away. She's a real stunner and so much fun to play with. If you ever want to come check her out or even borrow her you just need to ask. Maybe we can exchange subs some time, or you can come over for coffee, tea or whatever it is what you youngsters like these days." Bernice said as Sally's smile only grew, she was liking this woman more and more her offer was certainly one to consider.

Rose was just horrified. They gave away three people there? You could win a person? That was messed up, no wonder the advertisement was so vague. "Sorry, I'm trailing off again. So I saw your stepmother, all dressed up oddly warm for the time of the year. She had on a hat and sunglasses. I barely recognised her but that figure was definitely hers. When we talk I spotted a strange wideness in the turtleneck of her dress and when I asked if it was a collar she ran off. I didn't follow since I had a competition to go to, but I hate no clearing such a thing out."

"When I had some fun with my prize I decided to stop by and ask about what I saw. That's when I your stepmother opened the door for me like this, sitting on her knees. It's about five minutes ago now. I took her along to the couch curious and eager to meet her mystery Mistress and here you are. It's a pleasure to get acquainted." Bernice said.

"Also if I might add I have been at this for quite a long time, before you were even born probably. As a result I have been able to acquire quit a toy collection and if I do so myself quite an impressive play space. I would love putting it at your disposal if you were to visit me." Bernice added further sweeting the deal much to Rose's horror.

"What else can I say but I am intrigued? I'd love to meet your toy and I'd love to check out your playroom and collection sometime. Of course I don't mind you having some fun with this bitch right here I'll make sure to bring her over whenever I visit and of course if the bitch knows what's good for her she'd better obey you like she obeys me. There are some rules though. My dad doesn't know about this, and if he'll find out that'll be the last we see of this bitch. It means that she needs to be home in reasonable time for her to get back to normal and of course that no marks can be made on her. I've mainly taken to punishing her pussy and nipples for this very reason. Damage there isn't as visible." Sally said with a smirk as Rose's biggest fear came true.

"Now before we head to the couch I believe I told my slut to greet me in a specific way didn't I? Why don't you go ahead and meet my demand? Also you'd better greet Bernice the same way and apologise for being rude to her earlier." Sally commanded looking down at her stepmother with a smirk. Bernice gave her that same look, obviously looking forward to this.

Rose was the only one not liking what was happening one bit, but she was the one who had to carry out the order. Defying Sally was scary but now that she had teamed up with Bernice it was so much scarier than before. Bowing down Rose planted a big kiss on both of Sally's flats, the subtle sour air wafting in her face even though Sally still had her shoes on. Bernice smiled, while lovely to see Rose's ass sticking up to her was also a sight to behold. It only got better as she looked up at her stepdaughter. "Welcome home Mistress." Rose said with a blush.

Embarrassed yet resigned to her fate Rose then turned around and planted a kiss on the tips of Bernice's shoes. Looking up in the face of the smirking woman she said. "Welcome Miss Oakley, I'm so very sorry for being rude earlier. I won't happen again and I hope you can forgive me." She felt awful saying it, the last thing she wanted was to give in to this bitch yet here she was. The look of Victory on Bernice's face only made it worse.

"Apology accepted slut, I'm sure you'll make up for it before too long now won't you?" Bernice said as Rose shuddered imagining what kind of making up Bernice could mean.

"Anyways why don't we head on over to the couch? We can continue our talk there and let the cunt here entertain us. First she should be punished though, we can't teach her that her missteps will just go unanswered for a while." Sally said as she and Bernice started walking off to the couch like old friends, Rose getting no chance but to follow along as her Mistress tugged on her leash. She felt so ashamed crawling like some dog in-between these two horrible women.

"Alright slut, time to get your punishment out of the way. I think a good pussy spanking should do nicely, what do you think Bernice?" Sally proposed with a grin to Rose who was kneeling horrified at their feet. Being spanked was painful and embarrassing in and of its own, but having it happen to her pussy was so much worse. Having any of these woman touch her pussy was mortifying, that and it hurt so badly. At least it wasn't back with the tabasco.

"That's an excellent idea Sally I can't say it's a punishment I often dish out mainly because I love bending someone over my lap that much more, and you can go to town way harder on the ass, but it certainly is effective given the situation. I have to commend you for your clever thinking, a swollen tender pussy won't arouse as much suspicion as a flaming red ass would." Bernice said with a smile, unable to wait getting her hands on Rose's pussy.

"Oh but don't worry Bernice, you can still bend her over your lap, only backwards. In any case she was rude to you before she spoke back to me so you should get to spank her first." Sally stated then turned to Rose as she scooted up close to Bernice. "Get over our lap now cunt. You can rest your ass on Bernice's lap so she has perfect access to your pussy, your torso you can rest on mine. I want to have something to do as well and those breasts look just delicious." Sally smirked.

Rose just looked up at these two women in horror, they had to be kidding right? Couldn't they just take turns? God this would be so horrible, but as she saw them growing impatiently she knew she'd better get on with it. Her face bright red she crawled up on the couch, sitting down on Bernice's lap before leaning back until her back was resting on Sally's. They both looked so eager to get their hands on her, hell they even looked scarier in her current position. That while she was oh so vulnerable.

Neither of the women waited long. In no time at all Sally was roughly poking and pinching her nipples. More like a kid with a toy than making it sensual. Sally didn't think about Rose's pleasure. She did what she damn well pleased. Not that Rose minded really, she would be mortified if it actually felt good.

Bernice on the other hand was savouring this moment way more. She still couldn't believe that her neighbourhood crush was laying across her lap, completely at her disposal. Today was quickly turning into the best day of her life. She had won her own toy like she had always wanted but never found. Not a lot of people were willing to live this 24/7 after all.

She was realistic and knew that most of her toys from the past also just needed the money. Others had been in it for the thrill, but not to the extend Bernice craved. Now she had her forever toy and Rose was the perfect bonus. Oh she would make sure to keep Sally as a friend, the girls was devious in a fun way and she loved it, just like she loved getting to play with her toy. It was a mutually beneficial relationship for sure.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers
12