Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers

Looking down the surprisingly tight pussy on her lap looked so great, the neatly trimmed pubic hair, the rosy lips, Bernice couldn't help but lick her own lips. She knew this was supposed to be punishment, but she couldn't pass up this chance to explore either. Running a finger gently over the strip of hair she stopped right at the top of Rose's pussy.

"Oh, I have been longing to get my hands on this thing for so long." Bernice said excitedly as she ran her finger slowly up and down the slit. The gentle movements forced a soft moan out of Rose much to her delight. Rose couldn't believe she was reacting to this woman's touch so quickly, but she did, much to her shame.

Sally just laughed. "Oh, I think the cunt likes you Bernice. In fact I think she loves you. Do with her what you wish, but don't forget to punish her as well." She said then gave one of her stepmother's nipples a hard twist making her squeal.

Bernice just smirked as she carried on, gently sliding up and down Rose's pussy, sliding in one of her chubby fingers which were surprisingly skilled. Bernice had toyed with countless pussies in her life and the experience really showed. Rose felt gross with Bernice fondling her private parts so freely, but there was nothing she could do about it. Nothing but experiencing in horror how her own body betrayed her.

The moans Bernice caused were laced with squeals as Sally took pleasure in really punishing her nipples, pinching them hard, pulling them, twisting. Rose was torn between intense pleasure and pain. Much to her horror she had to feel how even in this situation she was getting closer and closer to an orgasm. She was on the verge of cumming when Bernice all of a sudden stopped, her last moan turned into a loud whimper.

"Oh what's that, does the slut want more? Does the slut want to cum for me? Do you want Miss Oakley to make you cum? Do you like feeling my fingers in your pussy?" Bernice taunted with a laugh, loving the internal struggle Rose must be having by now. Rose was indeed mortified. Her body craved an orgasm, that while she didn't want to give in to the feeling, the last thing she wanted was to cum under Bernice's touch. Instead of replying she just remained silent.

"Either way that's just too bad for you. You're here to get punished, not to get pleased. If anything you should do the pleasing so let's wait no longer and get right to it." Bernice said, instantly followed with a sharp hit straight against Rose's now highly aroused, sopping wet and very sensitive pussy. She screamed it out in pain, from a mix of pleasure and pain it had rapidly evolved to just pain. A lot of it at that, aroused this pussy spanking hurt way more than when she wasn't.

Sally annoyed by how loud her stepmother's screams were kicked of her flat and rolled down one of her well-worn sweaty white knee-high socks. The soles had turned a dark grey, but she didn't care. Without hesitation she shoved the slightly damp smelly sock in her stepmothers mouth to muffle her screams. It instantly assaulted Rose's senses, but she couldn't do a think about it. The smell, the taste they were horrid.

Bernice didn't give her a moment of reprieve after that first spank either. She kept raining down blow after blow on the poor woman's defenceless pussy. It took somewhere around twenty sharp painful blows until finally this torment ended. Rose was breathing heavily, whimpering as Bernice gently stroked her pussy again. It felt oh so tender, more sensitive but uncomfortably so. Worst of all she knew this was only half the punishment.

After a short few moments of gentle stroking which only caused more whimpers Bernice moved her hand to her lips and gave it a lick, savouring Rose's juices. "Mmm, you're the walking example of why they sometimes call a pussy a honeypot." She smirked before wiping the remaining juices on her hand off on Rose's stomach. Rose didn't know what was worse, the pain or the shame.

"Hahaha, seems like you really know how to treat a slut Bernice, especially a naughty one. Anyways, care to switch? She still needs to be punished for talking back to me." Sally laughed. Bernice eagerly agreed and so they made Rose turn around, laying her ass in Sally's lap and her torso in Bernice's. Sally was terrified. Her pussy already felt so very sore, there was no way she could take another spanking, but it was either taking this or putting up resistance and facing an even worse punishment.

Unlike Bernice Sally didn't care to give her stepmother much pleasure. She just went straight to the spanking, laughing as the woman screamed in her dirty sock. It was hilarious to her, she was having such a blast punishing her stepmother. This really was what the bitch deserved, hell what she herself deserved. After all the rejection and mockery she had had to face she deserved a devote toy.

Bernice didn't mind the new positions either, she had had her shot toying with Rose's pussy and she definitely longed to play with the woman's breasts as well. Luckily for her it was looking like Sally wanted to share more often than just this once. Unlike Sally Bernice was really gentle on her nipples. She was aiming for pleasure rather than pain, wondering if she could get another moan out of Rose even during her vicious pussy spanking. Bernice wasn't as much into dishing out pain as she was into dishing out humiliation. There was nothing she liked more than making her subs question themselves and pleasure was the perfect way to go in that regard. Nothing twisted a reluctant girl, or in this case woman more than receiving pleasure, physically liking something to a degree was such a powerful tool.

In the end Bernice didn't manage to get Rose to moan. It was too bad, but no big deal, it was a hard task to begin with. Her nipples had taken quite a lot of abuse already and her already tender and sore pussy getting spanked was just to much to make the pleasure in her nipples really shine through. At least she had managed to get them to harden. It wasn't much, but it was something.

Done with her own spanking a look of sudden shock crossed Sally's face. "Oh would you look at the time. It really flies by when you're having fun doesn't it? I guess we should stop now, my dad's schedule is a bit unpredictable. It kind of sucks as I have to take quite a margin. Damn, I haven't even been able to get off yet and this whole punishment got me quite worked up." Sally exclaimed.

"So be it I guess, summer break starts next week so then I'll have plenty of time for fun I guess. Besides if the slut here knows what's good for her I'll get an orgasm or two tomorrow." Sally grinned. She would keep herself from cumming just for that. She loved the idea of not having to masturbate anymore, even if it would be hard tonight with how turned on she was.

"You could come over to my place Sally, my slut doesn't have anywhere to go or any restrictions. I can imagine it's hard to go back to regular toys after using one like this." Bernice said with a slight pinch to Rose's nipple, to emphasise she meant that she was that toy.

Rose felt horrible, being discussed like this while both women just casually kept playing with her body. At least the end was near, soon she would be let go and she could go back to normal or at least back to feigning normality. With her pussy this sore it would be hard to even walk normal, but at least it would be better than serving Bernice and Sally.

"Thank you for the offer Bernice, but I don't think I will. I'll save myself until this slut licks me awake in the morning. Tell you what though, I would love to see your place and your sub. Furthermore I don't really trust this bitch alone all day when I'm at school. I have a proposition to make. I leave for school at 8 in the morning if you could come here a minute or five before that you could take over right after I leave, take the slut to your place. That is at least if you want to be a slutsitter. I'd come over after school and when it's time to come for us to come back home I could just take her." Sally said as Rose looked up at her horrified. Instead of getting any time for herself she would have to spend her day with Bernice? She doubted the woman would leave her alone at all. Oh god, what had she gotten herself into?

"That sounds lovely Sally. I would be more than happy to play slut sitter. I'm sure we'll have so much fun together tomorrow. I'll be here right on time. I guess I'd better get going now though." Bernice said with her biggest smile yet. A whole day to play with Rose, and having a brand new toy of her own, now that would be fun.

"You hear that slut? Aren't you just one lucky bitch, you won't need to be lonely anymore. You can have fun all day long. In any case it's time for you to get ready and presentable before dad comes home. So get going." Sally said unlocking Rose's collar and sending her away with another firm slap against her pussy making her scream. Rose didn't need to be told twice, instantly she jumped up and rushed upstairs, not even bothering to take the nasty sock out of her mouth. She didn't want to spend a moment longer with these two women as they both laughed, watching her run away wide legged due to her sore pussy.

Getting up Sally took Bernice to the door and said her goodbyes, laughing as they both looked forward to what tomorrow would bring. Rose didn't though, not one bit. All she wanted was for this to be over yet it only got worse. She shuddered as she fished Sally's nasty sock out of her mouth, her lipstick print from this morning still visible. At least she had been saved from her pussy, but only until tomorrow. Cleaning herself up Rose reverted to her normal style.

The evening passed pretty much uneventful. Sex that evening with her husband was hard, her pussy still sore and tender after the spanking, but he didn't notice a thing. Besides she had worse things to worry about, like what tomorrow would bring.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers
12