Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her current situation only confirmed that she still had her tongue stuck up this old hag's bum, her big butt cheeks swallowing her face while this other girl was fucking her bottom with a big strapon and groping her breasts. She was straight at least she still considered herself straight, yet her pussy was once again tingling over the situation she found herself in. Pulling her tongue out of Bernice's ass Madison tried to reclaim some of her dignity, she had to fight these urges despite how good they felt they were just too embarrassing.

It didn't improve her situation a whole lot as pulling her tongue out was about the only thing she could do given how truly stuck she was, and even that was made impossible when Bernice spoke up the moment she had pulled her tongue out of her butt. "Stick that tongue right back in there slut, we're not finished yet." Came her commanding voice.

Madison tried to resist, giving in to her owners demand, but it only made her feel anxious and guilty to the point where she couldn't keep herself from doing it. She held out a mere ten seconds before she pushed her tongue back up Bernice's butt and started licking, her cheeks burning in embarrassment while her pussy tingled even more, god she couldn't even bring herself to deny this woman anything, much to her ever increasing shame and thus increasing arousal.

"Mmmm, much better slut, don't pull out unless I tell you too, let's see if I can make you cum a second time with one of my farts, lets find out just how much of a fart guzzling slut you are." Bernice said with a big smirk as Madison struggled with the prospect of swallowing another fart. She knew it was coming her owner had confirmed it, but she still couldn't bring herself to seal her lips. In fact she was scared and ashamed that she might even end up cumming again. Now that her arousal was under control and she didn't desperately need an orgasm the thought of swallowing another fart just horrified her.

While getting fucked up her ass wasn't even close to as stimulating as getting her pussy fucked was, it did offer some stimulation and the sheer shame of it made her pussy tingle anyways. She couldn't believe that she was letting these two women no one would even give a second look if she was anywhere in view use her in such perverted ways yet here she was.

As icing on the cake of shame Madison ended up cumming yet again when Bernice farted in her mouth once more. This time her orgasm was an extremely light version of the orgasm she just had. Her body still convulsed, but she didn't even squirt again. The feeling of her butt clenching was amazing for Sally though and with only a few more quick pounds she ended up cumming herself deep into Madison's ass.

By the time Sally came down from her high and slowly pulled her strapon out of Madison's bottom, both the girl's holes looked slightly open and leaking with juices from the rough pounding she had received in both. It was a beautiful sight for Sally to behold, especially with the nail marks on her sides and with the markings on her breasts where Sally had groped a bit too eagerly. This was her doing and she loved it.

Like Sally Bernice stepped away from her slut's face as well. "That's a good slut, you can give that tongue of yours some rest while I untie you." Bernice smirked, not knowing if Madison's face was beet red due to the warmth of being stuck under her butt for that long or out of shame. Madison's eyes definitely screamed shamed, Bernice just loved the fact that that shame was still there despite her obedience, she always got a kick out of seeing it. It was quite surprising that she could still be so ashamed while being so obedient.

When Bernice undid Madison's last cuff she quickly added a command. "Now slut, why don't you thank Miss Sally for attempting to make you cum, be sure to specify how exactly she tried to do so and of course you shouldn't forget to return the favour and ask her if you can do anything to repay her." Bernice instructed with a smirk.

Madison was mortified. She was somewhere grateful for the orgasm as she had really desperately needed it, but she was deeply ashamed about the way in which she had achieved them above all else. Having to thank this ginger girl for what she had done was just rubbing salt in the wound, but she had to do it. Every second she didn't she felt that nagging anxious feeling for disobeying her owner and she also realised that she would need it again. Her pussy was already tingling yet again and while it probably wouldn't grow too bad anymore today, it certainly would tomorrow, or the day after that. Her insane arousal was inevitable so she had to be grateful or she might never be allowed to cum again.

From the table she had been bound to all this time Madison got down on her knees and crawled till right in front of Sally, looking up into the girl's gleeful pudgy face. "Thank you very much for farting in my mouth in an attempt to make me cum Miss Sally, it's very much appreciated and I would love to repay your kindness anyway I can and anyways you want." Madison said deeply embarrassed, but her pussy was pulsing with sheer arousal, each one of her embarrassing words making it feel so very good.

"Well slut, this dildo has been amazing, but that tongue of yours, there's simply no beating that tongue so I think I'll just have another orgasm with it. An orgasm for an attempted orgasm, sounds fair doesn't it? Oh and by the way you are very welcome, you may ask me to attempt to tip you over the edge whenever you want. I will gladly fart on your tongue whenever I have one at the ready, unless my stepmom needs it more that is." Sally grinned as she slipped out of her strapon, carefully placing it on the padded table to take home later.

Although she hadn't been commanded to do this, Madison moved her lips to Sally's hairy pussy and started eating the girl out to the best of her capabilities. She was instantly rewarded by loud moans and a strong hand holding her ponytail. The fact that she had gotten this good at eating pussy was really saying something which just proved to be further fuel for both her shame and her arousal.

With how hot this entire situation was it took Madison no more than five minutes to make Sally cum again, a powerful orgasm that send the girl's juices gushing over her face, still it was nowhere near as powerful as the one she had had receiving one of her Mistress's farts.

After Sally recuperated enough from her orgasm she finally released the grip she had on Madison's hair. "God that was so good, you're such a good pussy muncher. That's one talented tongue both my pussy and ass can testify." Sally laughed as she went to pick up her skirt leaving Madison silently on her knees. Madison simply didn't know what to do now. Despite all her desires not to take part in these perversions, not to give in to her pussy's demands she was simply lost without commands from her Mistress. She guessed that above all else she wanted to get cleaned up, but she doubted Sally or her Mistress would take kindly to that so she just sat there.

"As much fun as this was I think it's about time that I headed home for the night I really can't wait to come back here tomorrow. We're still on right Bernice? You'll pick up my stepmother the same time tomorrow when I leave for school?" Sally asked as she gathered all her things, the most important thing being that dildo.

"Oh absolutely, it has been a delight taking care of her and having you over Sally. I will gladly take her home with me again tomorrow. Now allow me to drop you off at your driveway. Madison while I'm away clean up this mess will you? And yes you are part of the mess so clean yourself up as well. I want you ready to thank me properly for your orgasm when I get back." Bernice instructed before she and Sally left the room, leaving a stunned, embarrassed and once again somewhat horny Madison behind to deal with the mess they made using her.

12