Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 19

Story Info
Bernice shows of her peculiar bed.
5k words
4.63
7.6k
7

Part 19 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers

Goodnight Mistress

The afternoon fuckfest carried on well into the evening and even the night where none of the subs holes were spared. Rose had passed pretty much every piece of equipment in the room from the cross to the sex swing, the bench, the stocks,... Whenever she wasn't fucked by either Sally, Bernice or both of them together she was flogged, but apart from serving dinner she didn't get much of a break.

For as embarrassing and wrong as it felt to get so completely and thoroughly used by her own stepdaughter and way older Neighbour. Rose couldn't deny that she had had more orgasms than during any other day or even week in her entire life. The day pretty much past by in a daze of pleasure, worry about her future and deep rooted shame alike as she along with Madison were complete and utterly used as the most fun toys in the room. Despite all the pleasure Rose was all too happy when the day finally came to an end.

"Phew, what a day, this probably was the best day of my life and I doubt it's going to be beatable ever again. Then again I doubt I can carry on much longer, fucking and flogging these sluts probably is the most intense workout I've ever put myself through. I bet I'm going to really feel it in the morning, but it was so fucking worth it. In any case, where could me and my slut sleep Bernice?" Sally gleefully spoke, exhausted herself, but still riding that high of the many orgasms and sheer power she felt.

"Tell me about it, I'm already looking forward to a nice long massage in the morning, I think this definitely counts as overdoing it, especially on my age, but I don't have a single regret. In any case follow me. Let me show you where you'll sleep." Bernice said not bothering to get Madison out of the stocks as she headed straight for the door.

Sally in the meantime unlocked her Stepmother's cuffs form the Saint Andrew's cross she had been secured to, first her legs, then her arms as the exhaustion had hit Rose so hard that her legs could no longer support her, especially not in these heels. She collapsed down on her hands and knees and Sally didn't bother to try and push her. Instead Sally just clipped the leash back onto the collar and walked up to Bernice, tugging her crawling groaning stepmother along.

Bernice could only smile. She hadn't felt this good in ages, she sometimes hosted parties with a few friends with similar special interests, but for the very first time she had an amazing permanent live in sub and a young domme to mentor along with her own sub to play with on a regular basis. Regular meaning near daily in this case. This definitely beat the lousy meetings with the other women in the neighbourhood and although she had definitely gone too hard today, it also beat the need to make the most out of every single moment she had with a sub like she had to do when she only managed to have girls to play with over every once in a while. Having Madison around 24/7 allowed her to just enjoy whatever she wanted whenever she wanted without the pressure that it wouldn't last, it was a comfort she hadn't known before.

In short notice the women arrived at Bernice's prime guest room. It was painted a light grey with a burgundy wall, a simple mirrored closet occupied one wall, and a door to an attached and well equipped bathroom was on the other wall. The centre piece of the room was definitely the huge four poster bed which looked like it could easily hold three people, or five even if you lay tightly together. Aside from it's size the bed didn't look too unusual. Aside from some lamps, a television and paintings the remainder of the room was rather bare not that there was much space for anything else between the huge bed and closet, that and a guest room didn't need anything more.

The room could easily pass as a normal room where Bernice could host regular guests in, but it quickly became clear that it wasn't as normal as it seemed at first glance. When Bernice threw open the cover in the middle of the bed aligned with a seam that seemed to split the mattress in two there was a gaping head sized hole. One that could easily be plugged up with a perfect fitting cut out of the mattress and a sheet to make it impossible to notice. For kinky visitors however Bernice had the hole revealed. With a push of a button on a remote that lay on the nightstand the two halves of the mattress slowly but surely moved apart to uncover a cosily padded sarcophagus at an angle, shaped to roughly mimic a body shape with one relatively big and one smaller dildo sticking up from where the ass should roughly be.

Sally's eyes twinkled as she excitedly gasped. "Oh my fucking good, this is amazing I didn't even know they made beds like this. I sure as hell have to get one of these when I get my own place." She exclaimed as a kneeling Rose was left to wonder what all the fuss was about. Down on the floor she couldn't quite see what all the fuss was about, she had only been surprised by a large part of the mattress suddenly moving over the edge of the bed. All she wanted to do was get some rest, and while she didn't like the idea of sleeping with Sally as it was shaping up to be she was past the point of caring, being too exhausted.

"I can definitely recommend it. I have one like this myself and it's simply amazing, but I'm sure you're going to figure that out once I'll leave you alone to experiment a little won't you? In any case let's get the bed ready to sleep in shall we?" Bernice said as she knelt down to help one of Rose's aching feet out of the ballet boot. Sally soon knelt down to take care of the other boot, unable to wait to get to try this bed out, she wanted to hurry things along as much as she possibly could.

Her feet might be freed up, but soon her head was completely immobilised as Bernice and sally quickly replaced her regular collar with a strict posture collar that didn't allow her to move her head at all. The only way she could look sideways with this on was if she moved her entire body.

Rose was a bit surprised at the sudden eagerness after this very long day, but that being said getting out of those impossible heels was a huge relief and joy as she could finally wiggle her toes freely and bend her foot again. It pretty much felt like heaven in a way even if she couldn't move her head. As soon as she was helped to her feet and saw the full extend of what the bed had to offer however that relief soon faded into worry, but with Sally and Bernice at either side of her exhausted body she was helpless to resist.

It only took a few moments for them to lift her onto the bed then down into the padded sarcophagus, slowly lowering her down onto the dildos with a little bit of aiming and correcting. In no time at all, both her holes were well and truly stuffed again as she was slowly guided to lie down. Once on her back with her arms at her sides Bernice hooked a small lock at the back of the neck rest through an eyelet at the back of her collar, fixating her head in place and pressed the button on the remote again. It made the mattress move back into its regular position, moving into place over Rose's body leaving only her head sticking up out of the hole with little wiggle room all around her body. Without the bed opening up again she was well and truly stuck, not even having enough room to move off of the dildo's.

"Alright so Sally, would you like to help me get my slut ready for bed while I explain all the bed's features to you?" Bernice asked, not really waiting for a response as she already started making her way out of the room. Sally was more than eager to comply though as she quickly followed behind Bernice. While she couldn't wait to play with her stuck stepmother, she was eager to learn all she could about that bed and then again, getting Madison into a similar position was great fun too.

Rose for her part couldn't even tell if Sally had really left the room. With her head stuck right above the surface of the mattress all she could see was the headboard and the countless of pillows laying there. The bed was so wide that she couldn't even manage to catch a glimpse of what was next to it. as she realised more and more how helpless she was yet again. The space under the bed she was stuck in was very comfortable, apart from the fact that both of her holes were stuffed. Still with how exhausted she was she quickly drifted off to sleep.

While her stepmother took a nap Bernice and Sally retrieved the lonely Madison from the dungeon and carried her off to bed where she was made ready and crammed in a space similar like Rose. It had been her steady sleeping space from the moment she had arrived at Bernice so she was quite used to getting in the confined space, moaning softly as the dildo's slid into her. If she was being really honest she was looking forward to this moment. She hadn't had an orgasm all day long and if she had been a good girl Bernice always made a point of giving her a bed time orgasm. She had gotten one every single day as she was always good.

Today was no different as Bernice decided to use her orgasm to show case the features of the bed. Showing how the position of the sub compartment could be slightly adjusted to go from the whole head sticking out of the mattress to just the face growing level with the mattress. It was this last position Bernice opted for as she showed Sally how the dildo's worked. She ended up sticking with both on vibrate as Madison moaned loudly, horny out of her mind. She barely remembered what had happened during the better part of the afternoon and evening. Her arousal under the intense shame and stimulation having grown to the point where pleasure and an orgasm was all she could think about.

An orgasm, that luckily soon got granted to her as Bernice sat her fat, saggy bottom down on her face, wiggling a little to really settle her sub's face in her crack before making the bed push Madison's head up a little, pushing her tightly against her butthole It severely muffled Madison's moans, but they were still audible as the girl didn't waste a minute to wiggle her tongue up her Mistress's bottom, showing great eagerness to get her face farted on.

Sally stayed around with a big grin plastered across her face. She took a morbid delight in seeing such a pretty girl cum from an act so vile as sucking up her Mistress's farts. Although there wasn't much seeing to it as Madison's face was swallowed by Bernice's thick heavy cheeks in it's entirety. The muffled moans were enough for her to know what was happening though as she had seen Madison get in position. Soon after that a loud shriek of pleasure that signalled an orgasm could barely be heard over the loud noise of the fat fart Bernice eventually ripped.

"Hahaha, I still can't believe she is like that, that's so gross, but so hot in a way as well. In any case, I'm headed to my own room before any of that scent can reach me. Goodnight and thank you for everything, I've never had such a blast in my life. Luckily I've also never had such a blast like you just ripped on my face." Sally laughed, waving her hand in front of her head before rushing out. She didn't want to catch a whiff of the obnoxious gas that had just filled Madison's mouth and engulfed her entire face.

Madison sadly picked up on Sally's words as well, but for her there was no getting away from this horrid stench that had just made her cum so hard. Her first moments of clarity after the intense horny daze that prevented clear thoughts were always spent dealing with the aftermath of the scent and taste of one horrid fart or another, her tongue still up an asshole and all she could see and feel being her owners fat sagging ass. It always made her wonder how she had ever ended up like this, but as her owner warned from above to keep her tongue up there cause more was coming she couldn't bring herself not to comply as every fart brought her to a new climax.

It had quickly become her daily night time ritual ever since arriving at her owners home. A ritual that was infinitely more disgusting, but infinitely more satisfying at the same time then her nightly application of facial cream back when she had been a regular student. That seemed like a life time ago though after her seemingly never ending orgasm less stay at that salon. At least here she got to cum, but she also faced way harsher humiliations than she did at the salon. Then again, despite Bernice being one of the most wicked women she knew, she was the one who got turned on over each and every one of her actions. Hell she even sometimes felt like she pushed Bernice to grow more wicked with how desperate she was to suck up the woman's farts, she could only feel like the most perverted person alive.

Back in the guest room Sally quickly noticed how her stepmother was already soundly asleep. Not wanting to wake her up just yet Sally snuck quietly into the room and up on the bed where she lay down on her belly, face to face with her stepmother who looked so peaceful for the first time today. She wasn't about to let that happen though as Sally grabbed the remote with a huge grin and quickly got the bed to make the dildo's stuck within her stepmother vibrate heavily. With a loud shrieking moan Rose jolted awake only to shriek again seeing Sally's face inches in front of her.

"Hahaha welcome back from dreamland bitch, you didn't think you could fall asleep on me that easily did you? We haven't even been able to have some fun with this amazing bed yet and that's simply unacceptable now wouldn't you agree? Don't mind answering that, I think so which is all that matters really. Now what to do with you?" Sally asked herself as she flipped on her back resting up against the head board, giving her stepmother a good look up between her legs. With her head stuck in place it wasn't like Rose could look anywhere else even if she wanted to.

"Why don't you suck on my toes a little while I'm thinking?" Sally grinned as she shoved one of her smelly feet into her stepmother's face, laughing as all Rose could do was squint her eyes shut and keep her mouth closed. Not for long though as Sally eagerly pried it open with her toes. Oh she really loved having her stepmother so absolutely helpless, and she especially loved showing it off to her. Once Sally's toes had forced their way into her mouth Resistance was pretty futile as Rose just started suckling on them as had been demanded.

The uses of just a head were pretty limited of course, yet it was awesome at the same time. It sure as hell would be fun to spend the night with as Sally patiently waited for the dildo's to bring her stepmother to an orgasm while she explored the woman's mouth with her sweaty toes while her other foot rubbed over her face. "I'm glad to see you really adore me from head to toe bitch, cumming with my toes in your mouth you dirty dirty bitch. Talk about favouritism, I wonder what your biological kids would feel like if they knew you loved your stepdaughter's toes more than you do them." Sally mocked.

It mortified Rose more than anything that had happened today. The thought of her kids finding out was down right devastating. What Sally said made no sense, but that wasn't the point. Next Friday her kids would be coming home and while Sally had been relatively good at not pushing things too far when her husband was around, allowing her to keep this secret for her own protection and that of her kids, she dreaded her kids coming home, fearing Sally wouldn't be that subtle about using her when that time arrived. All she could do about it though was hope for the best while not angering Sally so she might show some sympathy. She doubted Sally would want to give up the current power she held though and if her kids were around a lot of the time that would inevitably clash. Her kids had a lot of friends though and Rose truly hoped they had a very busy summer planned out for themselves.

"We both know my feet aren't even your favourite though Isn't that right stepmommy? They are just a getaway drug because you love everything about me so much right? Your real favourite is my ass though? Isn't that right? You just adore my ass and everything about it don't you? From its musty scent down to the farts it occasionally gifts you. Well don't worry you can give that some love too." Sally grinned as she pushed a button to make Rose's head retreat in the mattress by pulling on her posture collar, just like Madison's head had done in Bernice's room.

To Rose it came as a shock though. She couldn't believe that Sally could so casually reposition her head to a desired angle just like one could do with the footrest of a comfortable recliner. She might not be able to really move, but apparently the bed sure as hell could move her as she now stared up at the ceiling seeing nothing but the embroidered stary sky that adored the roofing over the bed.

A view that quickly got dominated by a look straight up at Sally's hairy pussy and fat ass as she shuffled forward on her knees, positioning herself straight above her stepmother's face. Sally's ass only seemed to grow bigger and bigger as it quickly descended down on her face. The way Sally pulled her butt cheeks wide apart fully revealing her puckered hole to her was disgusting, but nowhere near as disgusting as when that same hole came crashing down on the tip of her nose which sunk slightly into it. Sally quickly readjusting her position to get her butthole to line up with her mouth instead didn't make things any better at all.

"Ah, there we go, getting that tongue into your favourite hole bitch." Sally sighed, deeply satisfied with herself as her stepmother's face was that much more comfortable to sit on now that it was level with the rest of the surface she sat on. Using Bernice's trick with Madison she then pushed the button to slightly raise Rose's head again so it was really tightly squished into her crack. So tight that she could only feel her moaning and groaning but no longer hear it.

With no point in protesting Rose did what she was told and quickly wiggled her tongue up her stepdaughters butt only to get nearly instantly rewarded by a long noxious fart straight in her mouth that had Sally shaking from laughter. All she could do was groan and literally suck it up while the non stop vibrating dildo's pushed her to moan as well.

She didn't know how long it eventually took, but it seemed to take ages any many more farts until she eventually came underneath Sally's ass. Unlike for Madison, farts weren't a trigger for Rose, but rather a turn off to the point where it actually took her longer to cum. Sally was only happy once her stepmother actually came. It was her cue to finally get off her stepmother's face as the woman's tongue slipped out of her ass with a loud wet pop.

Rose was breathing heavily, desperately needing to catch her breath after being half smothered under Sally's ass so long and having an intense orgasm while she was at it. The fresh air felt good on her face though she didn't know whether it was her own sweat or Sally's stuck to her face, but she was very glad to have her tongue back and let her face cool off.

For Sally on the other hand her stepmother's heavy breathing was just a reason for further taunts. "Awe, that's so cute, are you aching for more of my farts that badly bitch? Well I hate to disappoint, especially on such fronts, but I fear I am all out for today. Don't worry though I'm sure that I'll have more for you if you give it some time. I even feel confident promising you that you'll get more of them tomorrow, In any case it's really getting late now so I think it's about time we really got settled for the night." Sally grinned.

Denying it was no use, Sally had proven more than once that she would just keep pushing the issue and not accept denial so instead Rose just groaned. Relieved that there were no more farts to come right away, hopefully Sally was right and there would be no more fart until tomorrow all she had left to worry about now was what Sally meant with getting settled for the night. Which pretty much boiled down to how Sally would choose to position her head and how she would use it. She was pretty certain that Sally would use it after all.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers
12