Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answer to that question came rather quickly when Sally pressed a couple of buttons on the remote. Slowly but surely her head got trusted up again until it was fully sticking out of the mattress. With that Sally just flopped onto her big belly, opened her legs around her stepmother's head and slowly eased her way back until Rose's head was well and truly pressed between her thighs, her mouth stuck against Sally's hairy pussy while she opened her cheeks a little to slightly engulf Rose's head so that her nose was pressing right into her rosebud.

"Ah, lovely, just what I needed, a perfect fit. It really seems like your face and ass were made for each other." Sally sighed as she wiggled her butt a little, rubbing her pussy and ass into her stepmother's face before relaxing and getting comfortable with a pillow, throwing the covers over both of them. Rose couldn't even make an audible groan with her nose and mouth pressed so tightly against Sally's holes.

With the covers thrown over her she was wrapped in complete darkness and while she couldn't complain about that fact given the sight she had had, it was in no way a blessing either. If anything it was a curse in and of its own as the covers made the temperature under the sheets rise quickly, causing her face and Sally's ass to sweat heavily.

"Here's the deal bitch, you get pleasure, I get pleasure, so whenever those dildos are making you feel good you'll make me feel good and given your limitations I guess that means licking my pussy, now get licking or you'll regret it big time you dirty brownnoser." Sally cackled above, her words barely audible for Rose stuck as she was under the covers and between Sally's fat thighs.

They were loud and clear enough for Rose to know what to do as with another deep sigh and a slight moan she wiggled her tongue in between Sally's sopping wet folds, licking her Stepdaughters pussy like she had done so many times before as the dildos in her pussy just kept vibrating. Sally moaned loudly feeling the gentle attention of her stepmother's ever improving warm wet tongue, her asshole winking as the pleasure coursed through her body, grabbing onto the tip of Rose's nose from time to time much to the woman's dismay.

While she wasn't all that excited about her position Rose couldn't help but moan loudly for her part either. The rough mechanical vibrating while none too targeted was strong enough to slowly get her on her way to her third orgasm ever since she had been trapped into this bed, a first with Sally's feet in her mouth a second with Sally's asshole and now with Sally's pussy. It made her service that much more pleasurable, but that much more embarrassing at the same time, cumming over and over while worshipping her domineering stepdaughter.

Before she could reach her third orgasm however Sally ended up cumming first, spraying her stepmother's face completely with a thick layer of her juice that had her face dripping on the sheets below her chin. Still the dildo's did not stop, and thus according to Sally's rules she couldn't stop licking. They didn't even stop when her own third orgasm arrived.

For a moment Rose feared they would be going all night, coaxing her to keep licking all night long. That fear reached an all time high when Sally fell asleep, snoring loudly somewhere after her second orgasm. The exhaustion of the day, the sheer pleasure and satisfaction of two consecutive orgasms and the unyielding gentle attention of a soft tongue. It all ended catching up with Sally who fell asleep feeling better than ever. She hadn't wanted this day to end, but then again she had definitely made the most out of it.

Rose's day wasn't allowed to end yet though. For a moment she considered to stop licking. Since Sally was asleep she probably wouldn't notice, or so she hoped. Then again she feared that the sudden change in sensation would wake her stepdaughter up and that was about the last thing she wanted as it would land her in deep trouble over defying her rules. At least with Sally sleeping she couldn't mock and further torment her anymore, not that her current situation wasn't bad enough as it was.

Her tongue was also starting to get very sore from all the work it had put up with throughout the day. Breaks had been very rare for her and it was more than taking its toll. Still with the dildo's going strong in both her ass and pussy there was no way she could ever fall asleep so she might as well try to keep going and avoid potential worse fates. With her face firmly stuck in Sally's pussy it wasn't like there was much else she could do anyway.

The longer the vibrations dragged on the more worried she was getting that she would never get to sleep tonight. Since she would undoubtedly have a long day ahead of her tomorrow with her husband only coming home in the evening. She didn't know how she would ever be able to take that without at least some rest. It was a deeply worrying thought as she grew more and more certain that Sally had just forgotten about her.

Then all of a sudden what almost felt like a miracle happened, she had had four more orgasm, and had been licking Sally's pussy for what seemed like forever, but finally the dildos stopped vibrating. She hadn't known it, but Sally had put the remote away long before she even fell asleep. She had put the dildo's on an hour long timer which she thought had been sufficient to fall asleep. Just like she had put another timer on the dildos to wake her stepmother up with a big surprise in the morning. With this bed she would only be able to serve as her more pleasant alarm clock that much better.

Without the dildo's buzzing away in her holes Rose could finally give her tongue a break It felt so good to finally just give it a rest within her mouth again. Sally's pussy might be all she was able to taste, but right now she wasn't going to complain about that, as she quickly drifted off to a deep exhausted slumber herself despite her situation.

Stuck under the sheets, her face mashed in Sally's bottom and crotch it was incredibly warm not to mention very smelly. A vile mixture of ass, pussy and sweat. The feeling of that wrinkled hole on her nose and the sopping wet pussy pressed to her lips wasn't a very pleasant one either, but Rose was just too exhausted and in away so used to these scents and feelings that it was nowhere near good enough to keep her awake.

Waking up with her face already pressed in Sally's crotch would be horrible, but those were worries for another day. Right now she was headed for some very troubled dreams, as surely the sensations of her current position would fuel the inspiration of her dreams, not that it mattered giving how she had more than enough to be worried about in real life.

12