Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 20

Story Info
A new day of servitude.
5k words
4.73
7.6k
4

Part 20 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers

A new day of servitude

The following morning Rose was in for a very rough awakening, her short night got abruptly ended when the dildo's she was sitting on, buried deep in her ass and pussy buzzed back to life. Their vibrations were intense right of the bat leaving no time to slowly and pleasantly wake up, it was anything but pleasant even as both her ass and pussy were kind of sore from all the abuse they had gotten the day before without a change to recuperate being stuffed all night.

Her first reaction was to scream loudly, completely startled by the vibrations, but perhaps lucky for her it got completely muffled by Sally's sopping wet pussy pressed in her face. After all she doubted that Sally would approve getting screamed awake by her and she didn't think she could take much more punishment after yesterday. All her screaming got her was a soft moan out of Sally to whom the vibrations of her stepmother's voice had been rather pleasant.

It was that moan that reminded Rose of Sally's rule from yesterday, for as long as those dildo's buzzed she wanted to feel the gentle soft attention of her tongue and so like she had done so many times before Rose started to lick to the best of her capabilities. Which was rather good at this point. After all she had plenty of practice, something that became painfully clear with a sudden realisation that dawned on her.

Even though she was in her forties and hadn't done anything with woman until all of this started, she couldn't help but feel that at this point she had spent way more times with her mouth on a pussy than she had with her mouth on a cock everything counted together. She didn't like sucking cock all that much so it wasn't something she had done a lot of, and she had enough going for her for most men to care really little, but yesterday and this entire night she had spend more time with her lips pressed to a pussy than away from one.

Much to Rose's surprise the careful skilful attention of her tongue didn't wake Sally up immediately. In fact it took ages, testifying to how Sally had probably mostly woken up from any noise that she might have made as well as the movements of her wiggling her way up in between her thighs in the morning. With her stuck in this devious bed as she was none of that happened the only change in feel was a sudden tongue but no noise or other movements to speak off. She simply couldn't move.

In the end it took nearly to right up to her first orgasm before any life seemed to come to Sally. Her soft sleepy moans turned to an excited mumbling as she was very close to the edge. "Mmm oh fuck yes, lick that pussy bitch." Sally moaned loudly before her orgasm kicked off and she screamed it out in pleasure, coating Rose's head in a fresh layer of her pussy juices within what Rose guessed must be her first twenty seconds of actually waking up. Rose had never felt more like a tool and a toy than right now. While she had woken Sally up with oral nearly every day this past week, the fact that she was now urged to do it pretty much as a part of the bed really made her feel like an alarm clock of sorts.

Sally like always didn't really care about her stepmother's predicament at all. After coming down from the high of her first orgasm, she just lazily turned on her back burying her stepmother's nose in her pubic bush instead of between her butt cheeks. Aside from that nothing really changed about Rose's situation at all. She just needed to switch up the way she licked since Sally's pussy was now upside down from where it had been before.

Wanting Sally to have the perfect experience Bernice had set her own alarm on the earlier side of things letting Madison eat her to an orgasm before setting her free and letting her clean herself up. The moment she had heard the first signs of Sally being awake she had sent Madison down stairs to prepare her guest breakfast. A nice stack of pancakes along with some freshly squeezed orange juice and coffee all put on a tray before she went back up where her Mistress was already waiting at the door of the guest room.

From what Bernice had been able to pick up Sally was now coming down from her third orgasm this morning and it still didn't sound like she was even attempting to get out of bed. It was something she herself recognised all too well. If she had no real reason to get up she often loved lazing around in bed for over an hour, the comfort of her warm sheets paired with a skilled tongue was just too good, something Sally most definitely seemed to be experiencing.

Still when Madison made it up to the door Bernice took it upon herself to knock loudly. It kind of startled Sally for a moment, and from a slight hesitance in Rose's licking she could feel it startled her stepmother too. Yet Sally got over it really quickly. "Come on in!" She shouted to the door. After all the only others in the house were Bernice and Madison and she really didn't care if they saw her naked or when she was being eaten out. After all they had been up to last night she had no shame left in front of those two.

Despite the fact that she had gotten way more accustomed with pretty much all of Bernice and Madison than Sally had Rose did still feel the instant shame the moment the door opened. The fact that there were now others in the room with them, made her feel even more like a tool. She knew that tucked away under the sheets she couldn't be seen, hell even if the sheets were off only the top and back of her head would realistically be visible, yet where Bernice and Sally seemed to have a the more the merrier vibe going she felt the complete opposite. Nevertheless she was too scared to stop licking and while a huge part of her shame came from serving as nothing but a sex toy, she did hope no one would pay her any attention.

While Rose's world simply remained her stepdaughter's pussy, Sally was having a blast seeing Bernice enter and just sit off to the side. She watched on while the gorgeous college girl most high school seniors like Sally looked up to went to serve the girl her breakfast on bed, completely naked safe from her stockings and heels. "Here you go Miss Sally, enjoy your breakfast if I can get you anything else, don't hesitate to let me know." She submissively spoke as she put the plate down on Sally's chest and stepped back, blushing lightly as she was very aware of Rose's current position.

"Thank you Madison, I think that will be more than enough for the moment, especially the rehydration as my slut of a stepmother has been munching on my pussy for a while now. I really don't know how much pussy juice I have left to give her, but this should replenish some." Sally casually grinned making the pretty blonde blush a bit brighter while her stepmother and her busy tongue cringed between her legs.

"Well in that case my pretty slut you can come right over here, you know what they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day and you haven't eaten nearly enough yet." Bernice grinned casually hiking up her skirt to reveal her own bushy pussy. No words were needed as Madison instantly walked towards her Mistress, but not before receiving a firm slap on her still red behind the moment she turned her back.

The loud yelp the spank got out of Madison made both Dommes laugh loudly while Madison got increasingly embarrassed and thus increasingly horny. Nevertheless she didn't even slow down for a moment, she just walked over to her own Mistress and dutifully got down on her knees to serve this much older woman's pussy, the pussy that owned her.

Both with a slut between their legs Bernice and Sally started casually talking, reminiscing about the fun they had had yesterday. Their talk was littered with moans and laboured breathing, an occasional orgasm from either of them interrupting the conversation. Both of the sluts were mortified as the Dommes spoke of how epic their use of them was as if they weren't even there. All they were used for was the physical stimulation to go with the hot conversation their Mistress's were having.

Especially Rose was having a hard time as the dildo's she was still stuck on forced her to more than a few orgasms of her own despite all the shame and humiliation that came with her position. They weren't even pleasant orgasms as unlike her tongue on Sally's pussy the dildo's were rather rough and hard, the intense vibrations providing more overstimulation than actual pleasure, yet she was helpless to do anything about it at all, stuck with only her head poking out of the mattress.

All Rose could really do was hope for this to end soon, hell even just getting out of this confined space within the bed and off those dildo's would be sweet relief at this point. Her situation growing worse and worse as with every orgasm from either her or Sally the air underneath the sheets seemed to be growing hotter and more humid. The only thing that disrupted the overpowering smell of pussy was the fact that Sally let some farts fly, farts that were completely trapped under the sheets making her bury her nose even deeper in her stepdaughters pussy just to get away from them.

Rose wanted to get out and the sooner the better, but with Sally enjoying her breakfast and having to deal with none of the issues she was dealing with. She feared that this would go on for a long time. She couldn't think of any reason for which Sally would want to get up aside from an act of kindness towards her, but as her stepdaughter had proven time and time again. Kindness was the last sentiment she felt towards her stepmother, if she knew how hard a time she was having she would probably purposely drag it out. So she just carried on licking and hoped for the best.

Despite her best efforts not to show her discomfort Sally still kept her locked in the frame of this bed for nearly two hours after receiving her breakfast. Or maybe that was because of her efforts, it was hard to tell really and the chances were that no matter what she did Sally just didn't want to get out of bed regardless. It was something Rose would have racked her brain over if she had been able of comprehensive thought that was.

The heat combined with a rather restless and short night and the overstimulation which by now had felt like it had gone on forever had changed Rose in an incoherent mess of a person. She had completely lost count of how many orgasms she had had, as well as how many of Sally's orgasms had washed over her face, both her pussy, ass and tongue were kind of numb as she only acted on auto pilot at this point.

In the mean time Madison had become an equally incoherent mess over serving Bernice this entire time. Not because of over stimulation like Rose, but because of over arousal. She simply couldn't cum without her Mistress farts which she had no access to while eating her pussy. She was silently praying for an orgasm where Rose was praying for the orgasms to stop.

Their slut's predicament got a good chuckle out of both Dommes the moment they finally put an end to their cosy morning chat over breakfast. Where Bernice simply pulled Madison's head back Sally got out of bed, throwing the covers off of herself and revealing her stepmother's face sticking out of the bed. Both the sluts faces looked kind of empty eyed, completely soaked and smelling strongly of pussy. Nevertheless this extremely durable makeup Bernice had purchased for this very reason had remained immaculate.

"Phew, it really smells like slut in here, damn, I should really have been more careful when lifting those sheet. Then again, it did kind of smell like slut before that as well. In any case, I believe me and my slut of a stepmother are in need for a bath if you don't mind Bernice." Sally laughed loudly as she took the remote for the bed to finally stop the dildo's and open the bed back up. It felt like heaven to Rose who was completely overheated from being stuck in that way too hot coffin like space all night. She had never thought cool air could feel this great and while she wanted nothing more than to get out of this bed frame her legs were too weak to push her off the dildo's and out.

It ended up taking the help of both Bernice and Sally to get Rose out and once they had managed that standing was just impossible for her. As soon as the support fell away, she sunk down to her hands and knees her chin dripping with juices, her pussy, equally dripping from all her orgasms as breathed heavily, slowly regaining her strength now that her body could catch a break.

While she was kneeling there Sally had a mild panic attack though, spending all night on those dildos left both her stepmother's ass and pussy gaping. It was something her father was sure to notice. She was quite certain she wouldn't be in trouble, not even if her father knew this was her fault instead of just her stepmother cheating on him, but she really didn't want to let go of her toy not when there was still so much fun to be had. "Shit, she's gaping like a used up slut." Sally exclaimed, the words barely registering to her stepmother.

"Oh don't you worry too much about that Sally. You'll see, in two to three hours she'll be nicely closed up again and no one will be any wiser. See her ass doesn't show any signs of yesterday's flogging either does it?" Bernice casually explained putting Sally at ease, at least somewhat. Sally really hoped that Bernice was right about this.

"Well if you say so, in any case I'm really going for that bath now. Heel you messy slut, you can use a bath even more than I can!" Sally replied before shouting at her stepmother who at least seemed to be coherent enough once more to understand orders. She still wasn't in any shape to get up on her own two feet again, but she did dutifully crawl behind Sally, following her Stepdaughter into the guest bathroom.

The indignities didn't stop there though, they hadn't really stopped since the moment Sally took control. Sally's first stop was the bath to turn on the water, but right after that she went to the toilet. It was kind of urgent and one of the main reasons she had decided to get out of bed when she did. "Alright slut, kneel right here and face me." Came the simple order, one Rose quickly carried out only to be rewarded with one of Sally's feet on each shoulder. It was enough to make Rose blush as she now had a perfect view of Sally's pussy which soon had a golden yellow stream spraying out in the bowl below.

Being forced to watch her stepdaughter pee while serving as her foot rest had to be one of her lowest points ever. Not only was it low, it was also rather disgusting as she was close enough to smell the piss even through the layer upon layer of juices coating her face. The big grin Sally was watching her with only made it more degrading, but the worst was saved for last it seemed.

When Sally was finally done peeing she hooked her legs behind Rose's shoulders and just pulled her stepmother face first into her pussy. The shriek it got out of her was quickly muffled by her piss stained pussy. "Why the shriek slut? You love my pussy don't you? Well that means you should take care of it don't you agree? So wipe it clean with that tongue of yours will you? It's so much softer and better than toilet paper and you should always want the best for your Mistress." Sally laughed.

Not being strong enough to pull away from Sally's leg grip and not wanting to get punished either way Rose was left with little choice but to comply. Groaning softly she licked the drops of pee stuck to Sally's sopping wet lips and thick bush, their taste so much worse than how Sally's pussy usually tasted and she still hadn't grown fully used to that. Luckily it was over in merely a laps, yet those few laps were a few too many as far as she was concerned. At least she got to use the toilet herself as it had become quite urgent for her as well. Sally just went ahead and got comfortable in the tub while she was busy.

The moment Rose joined her stepdaughter in the tub she got handed a sponge and instructions on how to give her a relaxing cleaning massage. It wasn't necessarily anything she was all too happy about, but she was glad that she got to clean Sally given how she'd surely have to put up with multiple parts of her after this. They were both in desperate need of getting cleaned up.

Sally was in heaven, getting every part of her body lavished with attention was amazing, especially since it was her naked gorgeous stepmother doing it. She was still basking in the afterglow of her wonderful orgasms. Unlike Rose the way gentler orgasms she had received from her skilful tongue didn't get her as sore or overstimulated as she was. She felt great so great in fact that while Rose was wiping her with her tongue she had considered keeping her reeled in until she came again, but eventually decided against it.

Over the course of the next 30 minutes Rose had cleaned every little bit and piece of Sally's body. Sally had even made her shampoo and condition her pubes for no other reason than to see her stepmother's face turn bright read. "Isn't this nice slut? Aren't you happy that I am so considerate? Just imagine how much nicer my soft pubes will feel against your face when you're eating me out later, I bet you'll never want to part ways with my pussy ever again, but then again that's already the case isn't it?" She had taunted between moans as Rose rubbed the hairs with the sweet smelling shampoo she had used on her stepdaughter's head as well.

Now that Sally was all cleaned up it was Rose's turn to clean herself without any help from her stepdaughter who just leaned back in the tub, ready to enjoy the show. A show she had been instructed to put up by Sally, a show that needed to put her in the mood for another orgasm as Sally had put it. It only took Rose fifteen minutes to clean herself, but they were some of the most awkward fifteen minutes of her life, soaping and groping her own breasts for Sally's viewing pleasure and rubbing her still terribly sore pussy as well.

Although out the show Rose put up, her makeup didn't run at all, exceeding even what it needed to do by far. All she and Bernice cared about was having their sluts look their best even after eating pussy for hours, but it really looked like a special solvent would be needed to removed the makeup, that or a slow fade over days. Since Rose needed to go home pretty much every evening except for Friday the remover would be more than needed though.

Since neither of them had really thought about bringing a fresh set of clothes over Sally made the call to just spend their day left at Bernice naked, well she was naked while Rose got to wear her insane ballet heels and collar which was actually an improvement, the stockings did nothing to cover even a part of her, but the drop of the corset was a relief to her waist.

It was nearly noon by the time they made it back down stairs to join Bernice who was sitting on Madison's face, getting her ass eaten. The college slut between her legs was furiously rubbing her pussy, trying to get herself ready for a fart whenever her Mistress would grace her with one. She already had three orgasms while Rose and Sally were bathing, and just as they entered Bernice ripped another loud fart as Madison's body quivered through her fourth orgasm. Rose was shocked witnessing it, but rather than thinking about Madison having been hypnotised to only answer to this stimulation she just thought it was another twisted game of Bernice like she herself had also been subjected to.

"Haha that's just precious, slut two, why don't you go lay your head back on the couch next to Bernice? I could use a nice slut pillow of my own." Sally grinned as Rose mournfully took the position demanded of her, laying back the way Madison did only for her whole field of vision to be taken up by Sally's wide ass before it came crashing down on her. At least she was squeaky clean, smelling of soap rather than sweat this time. Knowing it was pretty much expected she didn't wait on a command, but just wiggled her tongue up Sally's bottom instantly.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers
12