Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose's obedience without order was received by a good round of laughter by Sally. "Oh god you really loved my butthole don't you? So eager to wiggle that tongue of yours up there, well by all means knock yourself out. It's an all you can eat." Sally joked giving her stepmother's nipples a slight pinch before leaning back and just relaxing completely ignoring Rose past this point.

"Phew what a day yesterday was Bernice, I'm aching all over, fucking and hitting these sluts was probably the hardest workout I've had in my entire life. Then again, if every workout was as fun as yesterday was then I'd probably be an athlete by now." Sally laughed, it was a sentiment Bernice echoed back. Usually her play sessions were never this intense and she had quite a few sore muscles because of it. She had let herself get carried away by Sally's youthful enthusiasm and the fact that it was the first time she had been able to go all out. While it wasn't all that comfortable right now neither of them regretted it.

The same couldn't be said about theirs sluts stuck underneath their bottoms though. Just like their Mistress's they were aching all over, but no one cared about that fact where their Mistress lead they had to follow, just like their sore over used tongues were now assumed to keep going. It was hard, but the fear of punishment for Rose and the fear of getting cut off from her Mistress's farts for Madison kept them going nevertheless.

At least their Mistresses exhaustion meant that their Saturday shaped up to be relatively quiet. After spending ages in bed this morning their Mistresses just kept talking for over an hour again. Things only really got interrupted as they went in for a late lunch which they obviously made their sluts prepare for them along with complementary orgasms as they ate.

Their lunches as per usual were once again served in a dogs bowl and looked pretty much accordingly as well. A bit of an appetite killer, but since neither of them could live off of eating their Mistress's pussy and ass, they dug in nonetheless. Once they managed to devour the contents of their bowl using nothing but their mouth, they went on clean up duty before returning to their Mistresses awaiting orders.

Not a lot happened after lunch both Dommes just borrowed the other's sub to eat them out as they put on a movie to quietly relax with what was left of their afternoon. Sally might have planned to make most of this weekend, but yesterday had been intense enough for both days. So intense that this very lazy day was most welcome. After all now that school was out they would be back to having plenty of fun on Monday.

While the Dommes were loving the attention of the other's slut, the sluts themselves preferred serving their own mistress for wildly different reasons. While Madison might have liked serving someone more her age better than having to serve her Mistress who was old enough to be her grandmother, she didn't actually like it better simply because none but Bernice could get her off. It was nasty to be stuck under the woman's ass, but at the same time those were the most enjoyable moments for her, the chance to cum at every fart as long as she kept her tongue wiggled deep up Bernice's bottom.

Rose had a whole different reason for preferring Sally though. Serving either her stepdaughter or older neighbour was equally fucked up to her, the only difference was that as horribly embarrassing as it had been Sally had been right. Shampooing and conditioning her pubes this morning had in fact made them so much softer on her face, not only that, but the thorough cleaning had also made them smell all that much nicer as well. It was only a minor detail given all she had been put through already, but it was enough to have a preference.

Other than getting a few more hours of eating pussy in nothing more happened all afternoon. Rose was simply day dreaming herself to another place, the repetitive motions, along with the fact that Bernice's thighs pressed against her ears to the point where she could barely hear a thin and the fact that her pubic bush and belly took up her entire vision let her with very little input aside from everything revolving around this woman's pussy. It made it all the easier to zone out

She ended up being so zoned out that she was completely startled when Sally suddenly grabbed her leash and pulled her away. "Hahaha you really can't get enough of pussy can you slut? Well that's too bad cause you'll have to miss it for quite a while once we get, maybe, just maybe if you are really desperate we can work something out while my dad isn't paying attention tomorrow, otherwise you'll have to wait till Monday." Sally laughed as Rose panicked. She absolutely didn't want to take the risk of having to pleasure Sally with her husband around.

"I see your holes are nicely closed up like Bernice said they would be, which I guess makes it safe to assume that we can stuff you in that bed again some time. In any case, that's for another day as right now you have a husband to keep happy and in the dark." Sally grinned as she pulled her wet faced stepmother up and started heading to the garage was Bernice's car was.

The ride home like always since this whole thing had started was spent underneath Sally's ass for Rose. It was something she still didn't like at all, but something that was very much needed. She was so used to having her face sat on by either Sally or Bernice at this point that it barely bothered her to the point of potentially being seen did. The first time she had been driven home like this it had been a close call, but after more than 24 hours with her face nearly constantly pressed in an ass or pussy a few more minutes barely made a difference.

Still she was more than grateful when they finally arrived home and she was allowed to use the bathroom in privacy. Bernice and Sally had had a good laugh seeing the rush Rose got to the moment Sally's ass lifted and she had permission to get cleaned up. She had made such an urgent run for it that she had forgotten all about the makeup that needed a specialised remover, luckily Sally had thrown the tube her way before she completely got out of view. After all she wanted her stepmother to be presentable nearly as much as Rose wanted it to her play time depended on it.

After nearly two full days of constantly being watched, judged, used and punished it was heaven for Rose to just be alone in her bathroom for a moment. Needing to erase all traces of what had happened she didn't have the luxury to just enjoy this moment, yet the privacy was nice either way, as was washing away the taste and smell of pussy and ass from her face and body. Wearing actual clothes felt nearly unreal after spending all this time in just stockings, a collar and a corset. It was so nice to have some clothes to actually cover something, but as the hour of her husband's arrival drew closer and closer she got more and more worried as well, worried that she might have missed something, that he might notice.

It made being a good and normal wife to her husband more awkward than usual, especially after such a long time and Sally who made obscene signs behind her father's back didn't make things easier at all. When her husband fell asleep after sex that night though she thought and hoped she had done a good enough job. At least tomorrow she wouldn't have to serve Sally or Bernice.

12