Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 25

Story Info
Jessy wakes up to her new life.
6.5k words
4.37
9.7k
3

Part 25 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers

Jasmine's new room

Arrived home the women didn't waste any time at all, quickly bringing Sally's sissified stepbrother up to his new room. A guest room Bernice had no clue as to how it had been renovated. She had honoured the deal to keep it as a surprise, despite it being a room in her own house. A wide ear to ear grin quickly spread across her face as she entered the soft pink painted room. Opposed to the one she had decorated, this one was packed. Then again, opposed to Cunny Jasmine could use and did need furniture.

This room didn't have carpet, but hardwood floors, floors that would make the clicking of heels very loud and obvious, something to always remind Jasmine of just what she was wearing. The noise didn't matter much for the rest of the house as these rooms were perfectly sound proofed, meaning that no one would be any wiser about them unless they peaked in the door which only Sally and Bernice had the keys to.

Off in one corner a big queen sized bed occupied most of the space. It was covered in luxurious pink satin sheets and closed in on three sides, two sides made up the walls of the corner while the third was made up out a big floor to ceiling soft pink lacquered wardrobe with full length mirrors for doors. The back of the closet turned to the bed was decorated by a big live size poster of three muscular men, grinning as they held their big rock hard cocks. It was similar to the wall at the head of the bed while the wall next to the bed held one of a group of seven men. The ceiling above was nothing but a full length mirror. On the floor next to the bed there was a big fuzzy pink rug, the only rug in the entire room.

Like the closet the bedside table was also made out of a soft pink lacquered material with a peculiar looking alarm clock sitting on top of it. A relatively thick, but short dildo sat on top of the alarm clock which stood in front of a row of five consecutively bigger growing hot pink butt plugs with a heart shaped crystal bottom.

Between the mirrored doors of the closet and a soft pink lacquered vanity table with white lace skirting standing in the other corner there was a big window with pink curtains. It would allow plenty of natural light to shine through for both the mirrors and the vanity table making it the ideal spot to do makeup and take pictures. Not that she imagined jasmine would want to take pictures, but she would certainly love to keep mementos of her sissified stepbrother.

In the corner opposite of the vanity table, next to a door leading into a rose marble tiled bathroom with a simple sink, toilet, commode and tub, there was another main piece of the room. A slightly elevated platform with a big desk on it sitting in front of a blackboard. The big desk had a smaller desk standing in front of it, a smaller desk with a cushioned far end that lined up perfectly with the lacking modesty board in the middle of the big desk. Next to the big desk, an assortment of soft pink paddles, crops and canes.

The last corner of the room, next to the door and opposite of the bed was left bare. "Oh my god, Sally, I love what you have done with the place, even if Jasmine ever moves out of here, I'm sure as hell going to love playing headmistress in here from time to time. It is perfect, and I'm sure it is everything a sissy needs for a proper education." Bernice gushed as they put Jasmine down on the big bed, to wait out the remainder of knock out effect from the drug she had been given.

"Oh it will be for sure, I'll make sure she learns all the skills necessary to become a good sissy and I'm sure that I have more than enough tools to keep her motivated. I never thought I would be able to teach that asshole a lesson." Sally laughed at her own joke with Bernice happily joining in as they looked over the cute but very dorky looking schoolgirl that was Jasmine.

"I'll sure be happy to be a guest lecturer from time to time, but right now I think I better go one room over, judging from the looks on those camera's Cunny is awake we wouldn't want her to be alone and confused for too long now would we?" Bernice smirked, her pussy sopping wet at the thought of finally getting to play with her long standing crush and newest pet, the perfect pet at that.

"Haha, you're right, we definitely wouldn't want that, I'll stick around here until Jasmine wakes up though. I really want to see her initial reaction to her new room and outfit. Have fun, although I'm sure that won't be a problem." Sally laughed as she took place behind the big desk overlooking the room, her feet stretched out underneath the desk, resting right on the cushioned back of the smaller desk in front while Bernice left with a big excited smirk.

Cunny's awakening

Jessy had woken up with a loud groan, she felt somewhat groggy and sore all over, a slight burning pain radiating from both her ass, nipples and tongue. The last thing she remembered was getting in a taxi home, then nothing. What had happened? She thought as she tried to get up only to be caught off guard by her inability to stretch her limbs. They were tightly bend back on themselves and kept in place somehow. Her mouth was somehow open and she couldn't really easily close it either. She could, but it required a lot of pressure which was impossible to maintain.

Opening her eyes in panic to inspect all these weird sensations Jessy was horrified. She was instantly confronted by a very pink, nearly naked and ridiculous looking woman with her arms and legs all bound together and made to look like solid pink very short limbs. It took a moment to process and realise that woman was her, somehow some way she was left looking this ridiculous and restrained. With each new detail of her look she spotted her panic and horror only grew. A feeling that continued to grow as she took in her surroundings.

There was only one thought on her mind, that she had to get out of this place as soon as she possibly could. She needed to get herself out of this mess, this outfit, and back to being her. It was easier said than done though as even with a rush of panic fuelled adrenaline she could barely get herself to get up from her laying position onto the four padded joints of her restrained limbs. It gave her more freedom than slithering on the floor, but only barely.

Crawling on her knees and elbows like this required a lot more effort than she had ever imagined it would and even with all that effort she didn't go very fast, her limbs were just too short to make much progress. Not only was it hard and awkward, it was also another insult to injury, adding further shame onto her already deeply embarrassing look. Not only did she look like some kind of prize winning poodle, she was also forced to crawl like one, and with every movement the bells on her freshly pierced nipples and in her tail rung enthusiastically. It made her cringe with every awkward step.

The more she took in of the room she was in the more horrified Jessy grew. The various mirrors forced her to look at herself from all angles pretty much wherever she looked and she loathed her new reflection. The room itself was just as horrid though, there wasn't a whole lot in it, but Jessy was terrified of what all these things were for. The toy wand looked down right scary and the throne in the middle very intimidating, reaching pretty much as high as she could arch her head up to see. Another thing she hadn't failed to notice was the name cunny fasten at the top of the scary looking cage and on the food bowls at the foot of the throne. Jessy couldn't help but shudder as she imagined what that meant, given her transformation and everything, the answer was very obvious, but she refused to acknowledge it.

Being unable to grasp anything, or even raise off the floor Jessy could only admit defeat as she finally collapsed down on the floor again after two harsh slow crawling tours. There was no way she was getting out of this situation on her own, she was completely helpless, all she could do was shout and hope someone would hear and rescue her. Shouting itself was scary though as she didn't want to attract the attention of whoever had put her in this mess, but she had to try, it was all she could do. "Eeeeellll! Eellll!" Was all she could manage to get out, between her hard to close mouth and the big ball stuck in her tongue using any intelligible word was just plain impossible.

After about fifteen minutes of trying to call out for help without results Jessy simply gave up and laid back down on the carpet feeling sorry for herself as she closed her eyes to try and get away from her reflection. She stayed like that for what felt like an eternity until she suddenly got shook by the sound of the door opening. There hadn't even been any unlocking noises, at all meaning the door had just been open all this time. It made her inability to get up and grab onto things that much more painful as she looked at who would enter in terror.

Her shock was complete when she saw her tall voluptuous neighbour walk in the room with a big smirk on her face. She hadn't lived in this neighbourhood all that long as she had been mostly off to college, but she had lived her long enough to recognise and remember Bernice as the woman who would often give her the shivers with how she looked at her inappropriately. The rumours of college girls spending the night at her place hadn't really helped her deal with those looks either, and now that she knew this woman was behind this she realised that this woman was so much worse than any rumour that had been going around about her. The fact she was close to home in a neighbourhood rather than some kind of remote place in the middle of nowhere barely gave her any solace at all as she looked up at this tall older woman with terror in her eyes. What would she do to her, what was the meaning of this? Jessy's first instinct was to cover herself up, but with her hands restrained to her shoulders all she managed to do was squeeze her breasts together making them look more pronounced.

Her feeble attempt to cover herself up which only ended in more provocative exposure only managed to make Bernice laugh loudly as she shut the door behind her and quickly marched over to Jessy. "Oh how cute, are you trying to make yourself more appealing for your owner Cunny? Are you trying to get on my good side? Well that is one great tactic as I can let you in on a little secret, you don't want to get on my bad side at all, trust me." She said with a mean glint in her eye, sopping wet as she looked down on the helpless girl at her feet, the girl she had so often dreamed about, the girl who was now hers to train and do with as she pleased. Oh this was going to be so much fun, she looked so naughty and exciting all naked in her bitch suit Bernice thought as she stooped down to give her a head pat right on top of her lavish pastel pink hairdo.

"There's a good..." Bernice started off saying as her hand reached out, but she was instantly interrupted by Jessy pulling her head away and uselessly trying to squirm away. "Eeeellll eeee aaaaa aaa ooooooomm eeeee!" Jessy screamed as she tried to get away. It instantly earned her a vicous slap across her exposed breasts making the bells on her piercings jingle loudly yet barely audible over Jessy's scream.

"Silly girl, bitches like you can't talk, that mouth and tongue of yours are only meant for eating and for pleasure so quit trying to say a word, you are only making a fool out of yourself. I can't believe this, I've only just warned you and you are already trying to get on my bad side. You never ever try to get away from your owner at all. Whenever you see me you are to greet me enthusiastically and when I am present you are to stay as close to me as you possible can at all times." Bernice scolded harshly down on the cowering girl who still didn't seem to get the memo.

Instead of yielding Jessy struggled up onto her restrained limbs and awkwardly crawled away as fast as she possibly could, her tail and nipple bells ringing loudly. It was the best she could do in her restraints and for some reason Bernice walked away from her as well, she couldn't see what that crazy bitch was doing, but she didn't care, she just wanted to get as far away as possible which wasn't very far in this big but very limited room.

Bernice had known this wasn't going to be an easy introduction, but she was well prepared to deal with it, all she needed to do was show who was boss, to let her new pet see the error of her ways. Instead of walking over to her pet right away she went to the punishment wall instead and took a pastel pink riding crop from it. With the riding crop in hand she quickly caught up to the very slow crawling girl, stepped over her back and clamped her in place between her legs before raining down three quick harsh slaps on each of her pet's butt cheeks making her scream. Try as she might Jessy couldn't move away from the painful hits, her restricted limbs just didn't have enough grip to get away from in between Bernice's legs.

"Now are you going to stay put Cunny or do you want some more welts on that beautiful tush of yours? While we're at it let's get your first rule out of the way as well shall we? Since you obviously can't talk and should never try to talk you'll communicate with your bells from now on. One back and forth wiggle with that cute butt, wagging that tail will mean yes from now on and two will mean no, and if you are really excited about something you can enthusiastically wag your tail non stop like a proper bitch. Is that clear?" Bernice asked sternly, relaxing her legs just a little.

This slight relaxation was an opportunity Jessy instantly used to try and crawl away as fast as she could manage. There was no way she was going to wiggle her butt for this old bitch. All her attempt got her though were five more hits to each cheek as Bernice instantly clamped down on her waist again. Three had been bad, but five to her already tenderised cheeks was horrible as she nearly collapsed, feeling her butt throb even after the crop had backed down. "I'll ask it again Cunny, are you going to be good and did you understand your first rule?" Bernice asked.

Even now there was a slight hesitation in Jessy's reaction, but in the end she just gave her butt a wiggle mortified to be performing for this horrible woman, the ringing bell a firm reminder of what she had just done. It was horrible, but what could she do? There was no getting away from this woman and she couldn't take however many hits a further escape attempt would earn her. Doing as she was told, at least for now was her best option, as bad as that was.

With that establish Bernice simply stepped back over Jessy and walked out right in front of her new pet, giving her a couple of head pats for the effort. Jessy had to try very hard not to pull away from them, her face turning beet red as the condescending pat landed on top of her awfully pink hair. "There's a good girl Cunny, I'm glad we got that established. Keep being this good and we'll get along splendidly, if not, well we'll make that ass of yours match the colour of your face." Bernice smirked only making Jessy's blush intensify especially when Bernice bopped her on the nose right after. Oh how she wished she could give this woman a real piece of her mind.

"Now lets go ahead with a second rule shall we? You are Cunny, my pet and my bitch, those three things define your whole being from here on out and the sooner you accept that the easier it will be. Now as you are my pet that means I am your owner and the single most important thing in your life. You will always be eager to see me, eager to do whatever you can to please me and be a good happy bitch when I'm around. Did you understand that Cunny?" Bernice asked with a wicked grin as she looked down in the mortified eyes of this girl who she had such a big crush on. God if anything she was even better than Madison, her get up was just precious and she had fantasised about her so often. Sure she might not be as obedient as Madison was, but then again training her to be exactly what she wanted was all part of the fun. She already had an ass loving slut, now Cunny would become her cunt loving bitch. She wondered if she could train the girl to have a similar obsession with her pussy as Madison had with her ass. She would most certainly try to get there.

Jessy could only look up at her wicked neighbour in horror, every word she had said had been unsettling, what kind of name was Cunny? She would never accept being the pet bitch of this horrid woman old enough to be her grandmother, but right now restrained as she was and fearing the crop Bernice still kept in hand she had no choice but to yield to her. She hated herself for it, but she shook her ass once making the tail wag, the bells jingle and her butt feel kind of funny as the plug inside of her moved around a little. Once again she was rewarded with a "good girl!" and a few pats to her head.

"Now that's enough rules for now, would my little bitch like to go for walkies? Would you like to go for walkies with your new owner Cunny?" Bernice cooed as if she was talking to a real puppy, loving how Jessy visibly cringed with every word she spoke. Oh this was just fantastic, she simply couldn't hold back a loud laugh when the restrained girl whimpered loudly when she unrolled a pink leather leash right in front of her, emphasising the question she had just asked.

Horrified Jessy gave her butt two wiggles, putting up what protest she could with the limited amount of signals she could manage, words were pretty much useless with such a big ball stud in her tongue and the inability to close her mouth to form words. These silicone teeth fitted over her own were a challenge and required effort to close down. She hated how ridiculously helpless she was, just like she hated wiggling her butt for this woman, but at least she could say no.

At least that was what Jessy thought, but the look on Bernice's face instantly made clear that even out of her three very limited options of communication, she wasn't allowed to choose freely. "I really hope you are just a little shy Cunny and that was your shy attempt at enthusiastically wagging your tail as the punishment for disregarding a rule, especially one I have only just explained to you is severe. Think hard Cunny, remember rule one, and remember rule two. There really is only one correct answer and there is no need to be shy around me. You belong to me! Now would you like to go on a walk with your owner?" Bernice asked menacingly, dangling the leash in front of the terrified girl.

Looking up at this intimidating woman Jessy could feel all her courage drain away only for fear to take over. She really didn't want to give in to this woman, but the ominous threat of a severe punishment had her panicking, enough so that she felt herself forced to give in. With Bernice's expected eagerness in pleasing her there really was only one answer and so she started shaking her ass as vigorously as she could. It was plain mortifying and degrading, she couldn't believe she was yielding to this woman so quickly, but making that tail wag in a way that could look enthusiastic was the only way she could save her ass until she could escape.

"I just knew you were just a little shy Cunny, you love your owner don't you my pretty little bitch? Now let's go on that walkie you seem so very enthusiastic about, I know how bitches love their walkies." Bernice laughed as Jessy finally took it as a sign she could stop wagging. It didn't help with the sheer embarrassment of it all though, especially not when Bernice simply cupped her chin to lift her head up and clipped the leash on the ring of that hated collar. God she wished the ground would just open up and swallow her whole at this point as all she could do to get away from that self satisfied mean grin threw her way now was closing her eyes.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers
12