Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the leash clipped on Bernice simply rose to her feet and gave her new pet's leash a good tug as she stepped forward. The tug was nearly enough to make Jessy lose balance in her awkward position, it really was a matter of crawling forward or falling which wouldn't be too bad given how low by the ground she was still, with the struggle getting up was she really wanted to avoid that, but more than that she wanted to avoid further slaps with the crop Bernice seemed to be so happy to use.

Crawling on a leash was so much more awful than crawling around on her own had been. Much like her speech, her already very restricted movement got further restricted by getting entirely guided by this awful woman. She no longer had a choice of where she went, all she could do was crawl behind Bernice and trying to keep up. No easy feat with her limbs tied as they were. It took all her effort just to keep up with this hated woman's steps and all this time she had to put up with the constant loud ringing of her bells which were even louder than on her own exploration due to her hurry.

She couldn't believe all this was happening, but there was no getting a way from it. Jessy felt completely exposed, and although she couldn't see it right now she could imagine how Bernice was perving on her, from her pierced breast to her naked pussy and her uncomfortably filled ass. All she could really see was the leash leading up from her neck to she presumed Bernice's hand, as well as the woman's thick nylon covered legs and heels. Keeping her head up on top of this intense crawling simply wasn't possible, and even then it wasn't like she would want to look up in the first place.

"My my someone is really happy to be on their walkies, you haven't stopped wagging that tail of yours yet Cunny." Bernice smirked down as she admired the restrained girl at her feet, unable to crawl and keep those bells from ringing at the same time. It was a gorgeous sight to behold. She had always dreamed of seeing Jessy naked and this was so much better than just having her naked, oh having her crush leashed up and involuntarily shaking her ass for her was beyond perfect.

Eventually after about three tours of the room Bernice finally chose a different path and walked up to her throne instead. This intensive crawling had left Jessy exhausted. She was in great shape, but moving herself like this worked muscle groups in a way that she simply wasn't used to and the pace was way too high as well, having left her constantly struggling to keep up. This short distance she did effectively crawl had felt like she had ran a couple of miles. It had taken so much that she had nearly forgot about how embarrassing this all was. All in all she was glad when Bernice finally stopped.

Arrived at her throne Bernice sat down with a big smile, just walking Cunny had been an outrageous turn on for her, the more time she had spent with her pet the more convinced she was that this was the best thing that ever happened to her, and that was saying a lot after she had gotten to take Madison home. Now it was finally time for some real fun though. "You did okay Cunny although your endurance and speed leave a lot to be desired. I'm not tired of walking yet at all and I'm about three times your age. If I can do it you should be able to do it as well. The same goes for your speed. I don't want to have to go deliberately slow just for you, I want to walk at my own pace and I expect you to keep up. Don't worry though, we'll get you lots of practice so you can learn in time." Bernice mocked her bitch.

Jessy could only shudder, she hated crawling, lots of practice was the last thing she wanted. She definitely didn't want to get good at this, if that was even possible at all. Even this pace Bernice had claimed was slow was way too much for her. It only once again confirmed that she needed to get out of here as quickly as possible, but then again that had been quite clear the moment she had woken up.

"Alright Cunny, now are you ready for the real fun?" Bernice asked mysteriously only to get back up and move behind her pet. Terrified of what this crazy woman meant Jessy tried to look behind her, but that option was quickly taken from her as the ring at the front of her collar got pulled sideways and forward. Only to then be clipped into a small clasp at the centre of the semi circle cut out of the front of the thrones seat, keeping her neck steadied within that space. All Jessy could do was look at the back of the chair, worrying of how she would be way too close and personal to Bernice if the woman sat down.

When she finally sat down after some more fumbling behind her back however it was so much worse than Sally had anticipated. Bernice had stripped out of her skirt revealing her navy coloured granny panties, matching garter gridle with tabs struggling to keep up her sheer black stockings. The last thing Jessy wanted was to see this plump old woman in her lingerie, but with her head stuck at the front of the seat all she could do was whimper loudly. A whimper that only continued to grow louder as Bernice place a leg on either side of her body and slouched in her throne until the crotch of her panties which had a very visible damp spot on them, were only a little more than an inch from her face, and that while Jessy was already as far back as the slight slack the ring on her collar provided her allowed.

A strong nasty slightly fishy scent of arousal instantly struck Jessy hard making her gag loudly. She simply couldn't help herself as everything about this situation was so gross, her nose was nearly touching the damp spot on Bernice's panties giving off that scent. "What's the matter Cunny? Don't like the smell of my cunt? In time you'll learn to love it, after all I named you Cunny because you and my cunt are going to be best of friends, you'll be my personal cunt lapping bitch so you better learn to love it as soon as you can." Bernice laughed as Jessy's gagging continued.

"Just for today I'll cut you some slack. I'll forgive your gagging, but you better learn to keep it under control as you won't be so lucky tomorrow. I also don't expect you to do any of the pleasuring just yet. Today you can simply watch and observe as I play with myself through my panties, but that's for today only, so just relax and enjoy the show for now Cunny." Bernice laughed, getting off on Jessy's look of disgust and gags rather than take offence. She knew that Jessy wasn't into girls at all, and she knew that she wasn't close to attractive to someone in their early twenties in either case, but that would make breaking Jessy in to become addicted to her pussy that much more challenging and that much more rewarding at the same time.

For the moment she just adored the power she held over Jessy, keeping her in this position despite her disgust. With a soft moan she slid her hand down over her panties and started rubbing her pussy through the fabric, having Jessy watch her masturbate as close up as it could get. So close that her knuckles occasionally brushed against the tip of Jessy's nose while she rubbed herself. It was heaven, especially since she didn't even have to imagine her hot crush, instead she could just look down on her, all at her mercy and so very close to her pussy. God she would love to put that tongue of hers to good use, but it was something Bernice wanted to work up to and savour. Just masturbating for now was great already.

Great, yet disrupted by Jessy who closed her eyes in an attempt to block it out. Not that it was possible with the light taps against her nose on occasion or the ever thicker growing scent of fishy arousal coming from Bernice's pussy. Feeling the air right on her own pussy also served as a constant reminder of just how naked she was through this all. Not looking was the only solace, but that was quickly taken away as well. As a sharp hit with the crop landed on her ass making her scream out. "Look at my pussy Cunny, look at how I pleasure myself for you, you look so fucking hot in your bitch suit. While you are at it wag that tail for me too. If I don't hear it wagging enthusiastically enough you'll get another firm reminder with my crop." Bernice scolded through loud moans as Jessy reluctantly forced her eyes to stay open, so close to Bernice's panties she could literally see the fibres they were made of. She just wanted to disappear with how gross and embarrassing that all was, yet she complied and started shaking her ass for this horrid woman.

Just like that Bernice carried on her moans growing louder and louder while Jessy could see the damp spot on her panties rapidly expand. All while being consciously aware that the ringing of her bell caused by her shaking her ass, directly stimulated Bernice and inspired her moans. She felt so very objectified, but there was nothing to be done about it. It was so bad that she was nearly relieved when Bernice finally came, marking the end of this as she could finally stop shaking her ass while Bernice stopped rubbing, recuperating from what looked like an intense orgasm.

At least she thought she could stop, but clearly Bernice had other ideas as she quickly slapped her ass with the crop and lazily started rubbing again. "Who said you could stop Cunny? I'm no where near finished." Bernice smirked as she picked the pace back up and rubbed herself to a second, a third, all the way to even a sixth orgasm by which time her panties were thoroughly saturated, juices even dripping down over the edge of the seat while Jessy was still as horrified as she had first been. Her hips were burning from the constant ass wiggling which had worked her to exhaustion, yet the occasional reminder with the crop had kept her going. They had been at it for nearly two hours and it really took it's toll.

Finally a very satisfied Bernice got up off her throne though and unclasped her pet's collar from the seat giving her at least some freedom back. It was an incredible relief for Jessy, but one that was very short lived as to her horror she saw Bernice's big panties drop to her ankles in front of her. The outside had looked soaked, but the crotch of the panties were something different as a thick coating of her juices sat on it. All Jessy could do was fear why Bernice had stripped out of her panties.

"You look a little tired Cunny, but don't worry, I'll put you to bed in a moment. First let me help give you something to remember me by during your time alone. If you loved watching me masturbated you'll adore this." Bernice cackled, knowing full well how Jessy's disgust had persisted well through out this whole ordeal.

Much to Jessy's confusion the first thing Bernice did was hold up a thin elegant gold chain with a clasp on each end, a clasps that were quickly fastened to each of her nipples. Then without hesitation Bernice pulled at the tip of Jessy's tongue, out of her nearly constantly opened mouth, only to slide the chain over the big marbled stud making Jessy whimper as it was quite a tight fit, putting a constant nearly painful pull on her pierced nipples and on her tongue which was stuck out as far as it went to try and relieve her nipples. Without the help of some external pull on either the chain or her tongue there was no way Jessy could pull her marble sized stud out from under that chain, forcing her to keep her tongue out to the max.

Fearing what would follow Jessy tried pulling her tongue back, but it was quickly halted with a loud yelp as all she accomplished was giving her nipples a vicious pull that made Bernice laugh. "I don't try to pull your tongue back now Cunny, you'll only hurt yourself, besides, you will love what follows next." Bernice smirked as she picked up her panties and pressed the extremely grooly tickly coated crotch with a few straight pubes stuck in it right into Jessy's face, the thick texture feeling very disturbing to Jessy who now not only had to smell Bernice's fished arousal, but taste it as well. With her stuck out tongue and wide open mouth there was no other option, especially not when Bernice started pulling her big curly pigtails through the leg holes of her panties, pulling the material taut over Jessy's face and making it impossible for her to remove with her very restricted abilities.

"Delicious isn't it Cunny, your reward for being such a hot sight for me to masturbate to. Oh I bet you love this don't you my pretty bitch?" Bernice smirked, only barely able to see Jessy's eyes past the very wide crotch of the panties, panties which had their dirtiest part pressed right over Jessy's nose and stuck out tongue forcing her to smell and taste them indefinitely. Bernice couldn't help but rub the fabric a little right over where Jessy's tongue was, spreading her grool right on the tongue of crush. It made the taste of these awful panties that much more intense, but there was nothing Jessy could do about it.

Eventually Bernice had had enough of toying with her new pet. Getting back up she put her skirt back on, picked up Cunny's leash and walked the exhausted girl quickly to the corner with the big cage in it. Opening the door Bernice quickly ushered Cunny in onto the pillow, unclipped the leash and shut the cage door. It was entirely unnecessary, just serving as a further degradation and reminder of her pet's new position in life. "Good night Cunny, see you tomorrow." Bernice simply smirked as she hung the leash on the wall next to the cage and left the room, giving her very pink pet with the soaked navy panties hiding most of her face one last look before leaving the room all together.

Jessy was devastated, embarrassed to her core and exhausted by now. As horrible as her cage and pillow were, they were the most comfortable thing to happen to her ever since she had woken up. It was soft and warm to lay on, and she could finally give her poor restrained limbs some rest after supporting her for so long.

For a moment she tried to rub her face against the pillow until Bernice's horrid smelly panties would fall off, but she didn't manage to make them budge at all. She had no choice but to just lay there and try to catch some sleep, sleep which did not come easy with her ass burning with crop marks, her butthole feeling full with that tail plug, a constant pull on her tongue and nipples as well as a constant all over powering scent and taste of Bernice's horrid pussy. The feeling of her thick juices against her face wasn't much better either.

Her mind was in turmoil recounting the events of the day, and looking ahead to tomorrow there were nothing but worries either. What had happened today was bad already, but she simply couldn't fathom actually licking Bernice's pussy. She just hoped she would get out of here some time very soon as she endured all of this for a couple of hours until finally drifting off to sleep.

12